Supper for Sue

Story Info
Sue awaits His return in her brand new kitchen.
1.4k words
4.32
17.2k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sue leaned on the granite counter, supporting her weight on her elbows. She gazed out through the picture window, looking at the lake, and dreaming. He had called overnight, and left a message on her voice mail. Today, He would be home, Sir, her Master, lover, and devoted husband. He had said something about an appointment in Albany; ands was not sure what time that he would arrive. But he had given her orders, her preparations, for His arrival, and for His pleasure.

So now, here she was, prepared as to His command. Her pussy smooth and sleek, hair up around her head, and wearing a silver choker, with a turquoise heart shaped pendant. The French maids uniform, was a perfect fit, with on bra required, this was complemented with a tiny turquoise thong, garter belt, and stockings to match, worn with 5-inch high heels. To say that Sue was aroused would be an understatement; Sir had been away for 3 weeks now. As good as her vibrator was, it was not He; it could not control her, or take her floating into subspace like He could.

The solid granite counter was new, as indeed was the rest of the kitchen; they had redesigned it about six months earlier. Workmen had been in to fit the new equipment, while He was away in Europe. They had specifically chosen this solid piece of rock, so cold, and strong. Even in the heat of summer, as it now was, the granite was still almost icy to the touch. Sue dreamed of Sir taking her on the counter, ravishing her there, sucking and fucking her till she screamed in pleasure. Just thinking about it made her horny, the need almost overpowering. She pulled the top of her outfit, so that both tits hung outside, and leaned forward. Her hard erect nipples pressing into the cold stone surface. She sighed softly, as her hand slipped between her legs, pulling aside the thong, to caress her now throbbing clit.

"So My little one, this is what you get up to when Master is away."

"Sir, you are back?"

She said, turning to face him

"DID I SAY YOU COULD MOVE, AND LOOK?"

"No, Sir."

She replied sheepishly, returning to her previous position, knowing that she would now be punished. It was her own fault, she accepted that, but it had been so long since the day that He had left. She could hear him, moving things about, and then slowly walking across the wooden floor. His hand brushed her thigh, as he lifted the miniscule skirt exposing her ass cheeks. Sue risked a glance backwards, and saw the large spatula in his hand, as he raised it. She tensed her body, in anticipation of the coming blow, determined not to cry out. But Sue failed, just as she had known that she would. She gasped as she felt the hard plastic strike her, but through the pain, Sue managed to give Him the required response.

"Thank you Sir, I know I did wrong Sir, I am sorry Sir."

His arm swung again, and again. Sue repeating her response, fighting back the tears, yet delighting in the increased arousal she was now feeling. Her pussy soaked, almost dripping at the thought of Him, and what He might do.

He stopped, moving away from her; the she felt him, standing next to her, as he slid a chair up to the counter. His mouth close to her ear, as he whispered softly

"On the counter now for inspection, and straighten your top, I will decide when I want to see My tits, slut."

She quickly climbed onto the chair, and up onto the counter, before turning to face Him, standing in silence, her eyes averted from His gaze.

"Lift your skirt."

As she did so, He pulled aside the thong, and ran the back of his hand over her freshly shaven mound. Followed up by a finger, testing her wetness, and sliding slowly between her lips. Sue was almost creaming at His touch, the touch that she had been missing for so long now. But, she knew better.

"Face away from me, and bend over, holding your ankles."

Sue did so, feeling his soft hands running up her legs, over the stockings, checking that they were straight, and then he lifted her skirt to her waist. Watching from between her legs as he walked away. She saw Him open the fridge and remove something. Quickly averting her eyes as He turned to come back. She could hear him shaking something, and then heard a quiet hissing noise. Just before she jumped slightly, as he sprayed something cold, onto her now burning ass cheeks.

"There is nothing like cold whipped cream little one is there? For soothing, and calming."

"No Sir, Thank you Sir."

His hands took hold of her thighs, and she felt His tongue, spreading the cold cream. Licking it from her, kissing and sucking at her burning cheeks. She was desperate now for Him to fuck her, but dare not say a word. All that she could do was wait, and hope. She smiled to herself, as she felt Him grip the waistband of her thong, pulling it from her, down to her knees, and leaving it there. Taking hold of her cheeks, He spread them, and slowly licked her wet slit, swirling His tongue, lapping at her swollen sex. Sue started to tremble, her legs shaking; it felt so good, His Masterful tongue carrying her off into subspace. He pulled the thong down to her ankles, and she lifted her leg, allowing Him to slip it off, and then, He spoke to Sue once more.

"Turn around, and squat, with your hands on your knees."

Before he moved away once more, opening a drawer for something, and then removing a smallish cucumber from the fridge. Sue knew that now she was allowed to look upon His face, and grinned when she saw the cuke in his hand. He put it down on the counter, before pulling out both of her tits, and tweaking the nipples, stretching them out, using a finger and thumb. From his pocket, he withdrew a clothespin, opening it; He carefully attached it to her long nipple. Sue groaned, as the subtle mix of pleasure and pain engulfed her, a mix that increased with the fitting of the second pin to her other nipple.

He sat on the chair that she had used to get onto the counter, and picked up the cold green cuke. He pressed it against her sex, slowly pushing it inside, as she groaned, her hips lowering a little to meet Him. Deeper He pushed it, then, and, with a slow sensual rhythm, He started to fuck her with it. Pushing it in and out, seeing her juices glistening on it, almost varnishing the green skin. He started to fuck her harder, pushing the cuke up into her, as she groaned, moaning louder all the time.

"Please Master, PLEASE, it has been so long, PLEASE let me come."

He smiled to himself, and then pushing the cuke deep, He let go of it, and pulled on the clothespins.

"NOW slut, come for me now, HARD, and long, come for daddy baby."

Sue screamed as she came, tears of joy flooding from her eyes, at the same time as her pussy was flooding. He stepped back, quickly shedding his clothes, and grasping his hard cock. Reaching for her, He removed the cuke, and told her to sit on the edge of the counter. He closed in, spreading her legs, and sliding His hard cock deep, as her arms came around his neck. They started to fuck, hard and fast, her legs trying to crush Him, pull all of Him inside her. Kissing passionately, as His cock pounded into her, time and again. Her muscle gripping, sucking, and fucking His hard fat dick. Breaking from the kiss, he bit her on the neck, as he rose up on tiptoe as his cock swelled and throbbed.

Sue was falling over the edge with Him, crying out His name, as they came together. A crescendo of orgasmic pulses, a cosmic duet in the final moments of their own love symphony. He filled her, flooding His pussy in unison with her, and almost collapsing as the passion slowly receded.

He held her close, kissing her face softly, before whispering quietly into her ear,

"So you think that you are going to like the new counter then?"