Supremacy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JimBob44
JimBob44
5,089 Followers

She thrust her tongue into the girl's mouth.

"Fuck, I love the taste of a girl's mouth," Linda complimented.

"She stood up and pulled the shaking girl to her feet.

"Tell me, Honey, you are eighteen, right?" Linda asked. "I mean, legal age in Louisiana's seventeen, but just brings up so many problems! You'd be surprised how few people know that, think it's eighteen, but..."

"Yes ma'am, my birthday was at least five months ago," Kay Whispered as Linda began unbuttoning Kay's blouse.

"God would kill to have tits like these!" Linda praised as Kay's bra feel to the floor.

"They're ugly," Kay protested.

"Ever do this?" Linda asked, sucking another kiss from Kay's lips. "Huh? You and your girlfriends ever lick each other's pussies?"

"No ma'am," Kay said as Linda unbuttoned Kay's jeans.

"Oh, God! You're such an innocent little lamb, aren't you? Oh, Honey! I am going to enjoy fucking you! Oh, and when my lover busts that cherry of yours!" Linda enthused, laughing.

She eased the girl onto the couch and eased the girl's pudgy thighs apart.

Kay couldn't help but scream as Linda's mouth sucked and licked her to orgasm.

"Damn, oh, I do love the way you taste!" Linda said, wiping her face clean.

"Here, Honey, fair's fair," Linda said, flopping down on the couch and lifting the hem of her skirt.

Kay knelt down between Linda's splayed thighs and began tonguing Linda's hairy crotch.

"Oh, that's it, taste that? That's my lover's come. Like that? Just think; you're going to have that running out of your pussy. And I'm going to lick it all up, lick it right out of your pussy, just like that, oh yeah, get it, get my little nubby, oh fuck you're good," Linda encouraged.

"Like the way my lover tastes?" Linda asked Kay, sucking kisses from the girl's lips. "Huh? Like the taste of his come?"

"Yes ma'am," Kay murmured.

"Next time," Linda told Kay as the still shaking girl prepared to leave the house. "Next time, I'll let my man fuck you, and then I'll fuck you, all right? He's dying to fuck you, said he's wanted you for a long time."

Linda pressed a twenty dollar bill into Kay's hand.

"Who's your...?" Kay asked as the door closed in her face.

Kay clutched the twenty dollar bill and sprinted home.

****

"Now remember; I'm bringing my man over; hope you're ready," Linda whispered to Kay, then kissed the girl hotly.

Sammy and Joey were good, as usual, but Kay was jittery, watching the clock slowly edge forward.

Finally, bath time was out of the way, prayers said and two stories read.

"God, he's so excited he fucked me twice and still is ready to go!" Linda whispered hoarsely as she breezed into the house. "Come on, let's get you ready."

Linda pulled Kay into her bedroom and hurriedly stripped the nervous girl.

"So where is he?" Kay asked as Linda lighted several candles around the room.

"Told him give me ten minutes then come on in," Linda explained. "He said what he wants to see is you, laying on the bed, legs spread and ready for him while I'm riding your face."

Kay groaned as she imagined how vulgar the scene would look.

"And I told you, he fucked me twice so you got a lot of come to get to tonight," Linda encouraged.

"Like this?" Kay asked, stretching out on the bed.

"Yeah and..." Linda said and squatted over Kay's mouth.

"You're going to love it, Baby," Linda enthused as they felt the bed sag.

Kay struggled; she wanted to see her unknown admirer, see the man that said he had wanted her for a long time. Linda held the girl's head still with her muscular thighs.

"No, no, Sweetheart; you'll see who it is soon enough," Linda whispered and forced her slimy pussy down on Kay's mouth.

Kay sucked in her breath as she felt a man touch her bare leg, pushing her legs further apart. She gasped as she felt hot breath on her pussy lips.

"Didn't I tell you? God, does she taste good or what?" Linda chortled.

Kay grunted in orgasm as the unknown man casually flicked his tongue over her fat clitoris.

"I want..." the man growled and Kay felt his bulk press down on her belly.

Then an intense pain as her hymen was brutally broken.

She came to, feeling the man thrusting in and out of her sore pussy.

"That's it, Johnny, fill that tight cunt up," Linda encouraged.

Kay opened her eyes and looked into her lover's eyes. She sobbed out as she realized that her lover was her father.

"Didn't I tell you?" Linda asked, lying next to Kay on the bed.

Kay turned to face the woman and Linda thrust her tongue into Kay's mouth.

"God, love these tits!" Linda enthused, gripping one of Kay's heavy breasts.

"Daddy," Kay protested.

"Oh fuck yeah," Jonathon grunted and held himself taut.

"Clean it," Jonathon ordered as he pulled his soft cock out of his daughter's pussy.

"I've just got to..." Linda said and wiggled around to suck her lover's sperm from Kay's pussy.

"Daddy, please don't..." Kay begged but Jonathon gripped her head and forced his cock into her protesting mouth.

"Mmph!" Kay grunted around the slimy cock.

"Mmph!" she grunted again as Linda sucked her to orgasm.

"Fuck yeah," Jonathon encouraged as his cock began to swell again.

"Move," he ordered Linda and again knelt between Kay's plump thighs.

"Didn't I tell you? Isn't he great?" Linda asked Kay, eyes shining brightly.

"Ms. Linda! That's my Daddy!" Kay whispered as Jonathon pumped his cock in and out of Kay's pussy.

"I know that, silly goose!" Linda agreed.

Kay stiffened in orgasm and a moment later, felt more of her father's sperm shoot into her.

"Now, you go on home," Linda said to Jonathon. "I'll send her home in a few minutes."

"No, I'll wait for her in the living room," Jonathon said and dressed.

"Ms. Linda, I can't..." Kay whined, embarrassed.

"Listen to me, Honey," Linda cooed, softly stroking the girl's belly. "There is absolutely nothing wrong with what just happened here."

"What you mean there isn't? I mean, there's all kinds of laws against..." Kay argued.

"And it felt great, didn't it?" Linda countered.

"Well, yeah, but that doesn't..." Kay shrilled, pulling up her large panties.

"Listen, anyone get hurt?" Linda asked. "Huh? Anyone get hurt? No. No one got hurt, your daddy showed you how a real man makes love to a woman, you gave your daddy your cherry, no one got hurt, and so what's the fucking problem, huh?"

Linda shrugged on a silk kimono and followed the girl out of the bedroom.

"Come here," Jonathon ordered.

Kay cautiously approached the couch where Jonathon sat.

"Come on, sit, I want to talk with you," Jonathon said.

"Yes sir?" Kay murmured, perched on the edge of the couch.

"You're my little girl," Jonathon cooed, pulling the girl closer to him. "Huh? My little girl. And now, now you're my big girl too. Now you and me; we can make each other happy."

"Yes sir," Kay softly agreed.

"Good, good," Jonathon soothed. "Now..."

He unzipped his trousers and pulled his erect cock out.

"Come on, make me happy. Use your mouth and make me happy, all right?" Jonathon ordered and pushed her head toward his crotch.

"She good?" Linda asked, running her hand up and down Jonathon's muscular bicep.

"Yeah, she is," Jonathon sighed as Kay suckled on his cock. "Fuck, even better than you and you're fucking great at this."

Suddenly, Kay felt her father push hard on the back of her head, jamming his cock into her throat.

"Aw, shit, yeah, fuck yeah, oh God; she's good at, aw shit!" Jonathon grunted and shot into Kay's mouth.

"Come on; I'll drive you home now," Jonathon said, zipping up his trousers.

"So, when are you most fertile?" Jonathon asked as a red faced Kay wobbled toward the door.

"Ah!" Kay suddenly gasped, realizing that right now was a pretty dangerous time for her.

Chapter 4

Linda took Kay to her hairdresser, a woman in Kimble that ran a salon out of the front of her home.

"Maggie, give her the same as me," Linda ordered.

Maggie looked at the plump girl and fought down the revulsion. The five foot two inch girl weighed close to two hundred pounds; dying her hair blonde wasn't going to do much to improve her looks.

"Got it, Sweetie," Maggie forced a cheerful smile on her face.

Kay kept admiring her new blonde tresses while Maggie worked on touching up Linda's roots. Finally, they were done and they left the woman's salon.

"What about...?" Kay asked, pointing to her crotch

"Fuck no!" Linda laughed. "Jonathon loves when the carpet don't match the drapes! Says it's so nasty!"

"Suppose I shave it?" Kay asked. "That's kind of nasty, isn't it?"

"No! Absolutely not!" Linda cried out.

She looked over at Kay.

"That's how your daddy found out about Robin fucking that Jennings kid. Robin knew your daddy likes a big old bush but when she started fucking that little punk, he convinced her to shave it for him. Damn was your daddy pissed! Oowee; he wanted to just kill that little piece of shit!" Linda exclaimed.

"No, no, you want your daddy to go crazy? Take you a comb and kind of pick that hair out, you know, fluff it up a bunch. That's what I do and he just loves that shit," Linda advised.

Linda dropped Kay off at her house and Kay let herself in.

"Kay! What did you...?" Beverly cried out.

Then Beverly's face grew hard.

"Oh," she sneered. "Got your hair done, like your father's latest whore, I see."

She laughed at Kay's stunned expression.

"Oh yes, I know all about little Miss Linda McCabe. Thirty one years old, never been married but has two little bastards running around. Ever wonder how she can afford to live in such a nice house?"

"I uh..." Kay stuttered.

"Whoring herself out," Beverly sneered. "She spreads her legs for money."

"Well at least they will pay to be with her," Kay sneered back. "Good luck getting one to pay for you."

Kay clutched her face where her mother slapped her and ran to her room.

After dinner, Jonathon pulled Kay into his office and fucked her, fucked her hard and furious. The whole time he was hammering into her, he played with her hair.

"I love you, Pumpkin," he murmured as they rested on the couch in his office.

"I love you too, Daddy," she said, resting her head on his shoulder.

"So, um, think you might be a little pregnant?" he asked, rubbing her belly.

"I uh, I don't know," Kay admitted. "I'm pretty sure I am; I think so."

"Well, we're going to have to do something about that; can't have my little girl having a baby out of wedlock," Jonathon said, gently stroking her belly.

"Daddy, you can't!" Kay cried out, appalled.

"What? Oh, no, no, Baby! No, I just meant we're going to have to find you a husband," Jonathon assured her.

"But, if I'm married, then that means we can't..." Kay said, fresh tears forming in her eyes.

"Like hell," Jonathon snorted, pressing his lips to her forehead. "Pumpkin, you of all people should know I get what I want. And I damned sure want you."

She left his office, happy, secure. Daddy would take care of everything.

****

Mickey Bernard, armed with his Associate's Degree in Computer Information Systems from Delgado Community College in New Orleans, Louisiana had been hired by Jonathon Baggett to install a computer system at the mattress factory.

He was a short, scrawny man, still plagued by the acne of his youth. Unremarkable in his looks, he was quite remarkable in his intelligence, particularly in computer languages.

He typed out the string of commands in Fortran, staring intently at the bright blue screen, then hit 'enter' and laughed out loud when the answer came back almost immediately.

Mickey downloaded the information onto the floppy disck, labeled it and locked it into the carrying case.

The buzzer sounded, causing him to jump. He then looked at the clock and realized it was nine o'clock, time for the second shift to have their dinner. And well past Mickey's time to lock up the office and go home.

He had wanted to write a few programs in COBOL, wanted to have it ready to show Mr. Baggett when the man came into the office in the morning, but realized it would most likely be futile to start on that project this late at night...

He looked around, even though he was in the office by himself and dug a small plastic bag out of his floppy disc carrying case.

A snort up each nostril and his weariness was gone.

But, Mickey was still smart enough to shut the office lights off, lock the door, and drive home to his apartment.

Three hours later, he snorted another bit of the cocaine and returned to the office.

Mickey was still hard at work when Jonathon Baggett let himself into the office the next morning.

"Good morning, Mickey cheerfully called out.

Jonathon studied him for a long moment, and then returned the greeting.

He continued to stare hard at Mickey while Mickey rambled on about the COBOL program he was working on.

Mickey began to perspire; Jonathon Baggett made him extremely nervous as it was; the man exuded confidence, power, traits that Mickey did not possess. His cocaine ravaged brain began to manufacture paranoia and Mickey finally shut up, grabbing his floppy disc carrying case.

"Leave that here, please," Jonathon ordered. "I was fiddling with the computer yesterday and it kept asking me to insert disc."

"I um, which one you want? I'll get it for you," Mickey stammered.

He had two small bags of coke in the case.

"I don't know; just leave them all; I'll find the one I want when I want it," Jonathon snapped.

"Well um, see, some of them aren't finished yet and if you insert them you might corrupt the system," Mickey said.

"The computer is mine; those discs are mine, leave them here," Jonathon ordered, already digging through the file cabinet for a file he wanted.

"I um, how about I..." Mickey stammered, sweat trickling down his back.

"There a problem, Mr. Bernard?" Jonathon snapped.

"No, no problem," Mickey finally agreed and slunk out of the office.

Mickey spent a restless afternoon and a sleepless night. Coming down was hard enough, but coming down when you're sure there'll be knocking at your door at any moment was tortuous.

Finally, as dawn crept into the window of his small apartment, Mickey forced himself to shave and shower and even eat some scrambled eggs.

"Mr. Bernard," Jonathon greeted him curtly when Mickey came into the office.

"Good morning, Mr. Baggett," Mickey said, looking furtively around the office.

"I um, tried to find a FORTRAN file; you did say it was FORTRAN, right, the one that figures out the formula for the synthetic filler? Cheaper to manufacture than to buy?" Jonathon said, motioning Mickey into a chair.

"Yeah, yeah, FORTRAN. Not sure I'm finished with that one yet, the synthetic formula yet," Mickey stammered.

"Seems I found something else besides floppy discs in the case, though," Jonathon said cold blue eyes boring into Mickey's skull.

"Oh?" Mickey asked. "What'd you find?"

"Do you take me for an idiot, Mr. Bernard?" Jonathon snapped.

"No, no sir," Mickey swallowed.

"Mr. Bernard, I could call the police; I am quite friendly with Ronald Monroe; he's the Sheriff here in Bender," Jonathon said, eyes still boring into Mickey.

"Yes sir?" Mickey said, swallowing hard.

"In fact I did call him and asked him just how long two little bags of cocaine could get someone," Jonathon said, turning and taking a sip of his coffee. "Know what he told me?"

"Um," Mickey said.

"Four to twelve years for each bag," Jonathon said. "There were two of them. I don't think you need that computer there to figure out how long that is, do you?"

"Um, no, no, that's..." Mickey swallowed hard.

"How you think you'd do in prison, Mr. Bernard? A scrawny little guy likes you, huh?" Jonathon asked, putting his coffee down and staring at the wall.

"I uh," Mickey stammered.

"Here's the deal, Mr. Bernard," Jonathon said, still staring at the wall. "I've got a little problem I think you can help me with; you've got a little problem I can help you with. We help each other, everybody's happy, right?"

"Yes sir?" Mickey said.

"Know my daughter?" Jonathon asked, reaching for the family portrait that sat on his mahogany desk.

"Robin?" Mickey asked.

"Hmm, Robin? No, no, my youngest. Kay," Jonathon said, pulling the five by seven frame toward him.

"Oh," Mickey said, shuddering at the obese girl in the photograph.

"Seems she's pregnant and for whatever reason, the man that knocked her up can't marry her," Jonathon said, turning the photograph so that Mickey could see his Kay.

"Who in the fuck would fuck that fat ass bitch?" Mickey wanted to say, but wisely kept his mouth shut.

"So, what do you say?" Jonathon asked.

"What?" Mickey asked.

"You step up, you marry my daughter, help raise her baby, and I forget about the two little bags of coke I found in your case," Jonathon said, putting the photograph back on the edge of the desk.

"No way in hell!" Mickey exploded.

"Okay," Jonathon said easily. "Let me call Ronald. Ever been fucked up the ass, Mr. Bernard? Little bitty guy like you'll be very popular in the showers."

"Wait!" Mickey said as Jonathon began twirling the rotary dial of the telephone.

"Yes?" Jonathon asked, putting his finger on the cradle of the telephone.

****

Kay was bubbling happily as she got ready for her date, her very first date ever. Her mother's refusal to help her had been a cloud on the horizon, but Linda graciously stepped in.

"I think the white skirt; he's taking you for Chinese? Where is there a Chinese place in Bender? The white skirt will be great with this pink blouse," Linda prattled.

"And these bikini panties," Jonathon said, entering the bedroom.

"Daddy!" Kay said, both embarrassed and excited.

"And..." Jonathon said, unzipping his trousers. "Give him a little of me to taste when you kiss him, hear?"

Mickey fought down his shudder of distaste as the fat blob answered the door.

Dressed in pink blouse, white skirt, and white knee socks with black Mary Janes, he had to admit she wasn't as unattractive as she looked in the photograph.

"There's something different," Mickey said, looking at her. "Oh, hey! When did, you're a blonde now?"

"Yeah, you like it?" Kay smiled and before Mickey could answer, shoved her pudgy tongue into his mouth.

"Hi, I'm so glad you asked me out, you can just ask Daddy, I told him I thought you were kind of cute when he hired you but I bet you took one look at Robin and I didn't even count, huh?" Kay babbled as Mickey brought her over to his car.

The car's suspension did let out a groan as she settled in and Mickey walked around to the driver's side, disheartened.

Hop Kim's in Kimble served a decent Twice Cooked Pork and a very good Kung Paw Tofu. Mickey did very little talking; Kay did more than enough talking for the two of them.

"So, um, they got that dollar cinema and uh, oh, they opened that bowling alley in Flowers, you want to go..." Mickey said as they left the restaurant.

"How about we just go to the Basin?" Kay said. "I mean, unless you got the money for a room?"

She had called her father from Hop Kim, just as Jonathon had demanded.

"Honey, I know you're happy to be out on a date; don't know why you didn't have more of them, you're such a beautiful girl," Jonathon had said.

"Daddy, no one thinks I'm beautiful," Kay had argued.

"But you need to let that punk know you're in charge," Jonathon continued. "Take him out to the Basin, or, I know, there's that motel right there; take him there and make him eat you. He does a good job, let him fuck you. He doesn't do a good job; send him on home with blue balls."

"Yes sir," Kay agreed.

"Or we could just go back to my place," Mickey offered.

Kay agreed and Mickey actually put his hand on her fat thigh as he drove.

JimBob44
JimBob44
5,089 Followers