Supremacy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JimBob44
JimBob44
5,081 Followers

"You any good at eating hair pie?" Kay asked the moment the door was closed.

Chapter 5

Beverly objected to the rushed wedding, objected to her daughter marrying a man she barely knew. But Jonathon overrode all of Beverly's objections and the civil service went without a hitch.

"And," Jonathon said, presenting the happy Kay and subdued Mickey with a pair of tickets. "An all-expense paid seven day Caribbean cruise."

"Thank you, sir," Mickey said.

"And Ms. McCabe and I have the room next to yours," Jonathon said.

Beverly immediately called her lawyer to begin divorce proceedings. Jonathon's numerous affairs were not secret, but until now, he had always been discrete.

Jesse Johnson nodded in satisfaction as Jonathon Baggett handed him the marriage license and pre-nuptial agreement Kay and Mickey had signed.

"I assume Beverly's calling her lawyer, some big city dip shit out of New Orleans," Jonathon laughed. "Tie it up for as long as you can; her money will run out sooner or later."

"Your dad and his um, his, his, whatever she is are coming with us?" Mickey asked.

"Yeah, why? They're the ones paying for it," Kay shrugged.

She eased her panties down her thick legs and smiled at him.

"Now, come on, let me see if you learned anything," Kay said, pointing to her furry snatch.

She nearly orgasmed as he dutifully knelt and began lapping at her puffy pussy lips. Just before they left Linda's house, Daddy had pumped a good load of semen into her pussy. Then she'd put on the polyester panties to keep Daddy's sperm in her pussy. Now, her clueless husband was busily licking Daddy's sperm out of her hairy box.

"Get my nubby, see that thing right there?" Kay ordered. "Remember the deal; make me come, then you can come."

On the cruise, Mickey found that he was expected to sit in the tiny cabin and wait for Kay, Linda and Jonathon to call for him to join them.

"You're in charge, Honey," Jonathon whispered in her ear as he pumped his slimy cock in and out of her pussy. "Let him have his way once and it'll take forever to retrain him."

They did summon him from the cabin to join them at the dinner table. There, he found out that he was their servant, fetching them food from the extensive buffet table.

After the meal, Kay, Linda, and Jonathon went dancing; Mickey went back to the cabin.

He was awakened by a drunken, giggling Kay.

"Come on, let's see it," Kay ordered, tugging on his Jockeys. "We're married now; about time I got to see it, right?"

"Oh my God! It's so tiny!" Kay shrieked as she exposed Mickey's flaccid cock. "Linda, come quick! You got to see this itty bitty thing!"

"I've seen tiny cocks; remember? ," Linda drunkenly sneered from the doorway.

"Aw, it's so cute!" Kay said and began to suck it.

Despite his humiliation, Mickey's cock did begin to harden under Kay's oral talents. Within moments, he was spurting a load down Kay's throat.

"Love you," Kay mumbled, burped in a most unladylike manner, and then began snoring heavily.

Mickey stared at her incredulously. How could she even pretend to love him? Her callous treatment of him the two days they'd been married demonstrated anything but love.

Contempt, maybe, but love?

In the morning, Mickey was awakened by Kay's slaps to his face and head. Her hands were beefy ones and her slaps were substantial blows.

"You took advantage of me!" she screeched. "Come in my mouth like that? How dare you!"

With her father right next door, Mickey did not dare slap back, just covered his face as best he could.

"It'll be a cold day in Hell I ever let you do that again," Kay shrilled, dashing into the bathroom to gargle.

****

When compared to the cost of rent in New Orleans, Mickey's two bedroom, one bathroom apartment was a bargain at two hundred and ninety five a month.

"Need to be saving up," Jonathon ordered his son in law. "My grandson needs a back yard to play in."

"Kind of hard," Mickey complained.

Kay spent money at an alarming rate, on things they did not need It was obvious to Mickey that no one had ever told the girl 'NO.'

"Kind of hard or not, you need to do it," Jonathon barked. "Tired of visiting you in that little shit-box you call a home."

"Hasn't been a home ever since your fat ass daughter plopped her lump down," Mickey thought, but didn't say it.

"Anyway, Linda and I are coming over tomorrow night," Jonathon said. "We'll talk more then. Good night."

"Good night," Mickey grumbled.

He worked for another hour, knowing that Kay would not be home; she would be at Linda's house. He would make himself a sandwich, drink a beer or two, provided Kay left him any, and then watch television until Kay came home.

Then she would demand some servile chore of him, usually rubbing oil into her already greasy skin, rubbing her swollen, smelly feet, or tonguing her slimy pussy to orgasm.

Twice in the two months they'd been married, she'd allowed him to mount her and fuck her. Then, she berated him and belittled him on both his performance and his penis size.

Tonight was no different; she told him to eat her pussy, and then allowed him to mount her.

"Is it in yet?" she giggled as he grunted and wheezed.

He stiffened and shot a thin dribble of semen into her.

"Okay, why don't you clean it up?" Kay cooed, using her hands to pull her sloppy pussy open.

Mickey got to his feet to get a wash cloth.

"No, no, with your mouth," Kay spat.

"But my, my, I shot some stuff in there," Mickey said.

"And? Not like you haven't been getting plenty of stuff," Kay said.

She laughed at his stunned face.

Mickey felt like throwing up when he realized why her pussy was always so slimy.

"Hey, where are you... what? Where the fuck does you think you're going?" Kay demanded when he abruptly ran from the room.

After vomiting until there was nothing left, Mickey cleaned himself and the bathroom up. Mickey slept on the couch and was quite happy to do so. As her pregnancy progressed, so did Kay's level of flatulence.

He left long before Kay woke up; she didn't usually rouse herself until after noon anyway.

"Remember, Linda and I are coming over for dinner tonight," Jonathon said when Mickey came in.

"Been shopping for it," Mickey agreed. "Nice little grocery store down the street; Early's? I like that place."

Chapter 6

Kay just shrugged when Mickey only set the table for three.

She happily assisted him as he cooked a simple stew, tasting it and offering suggestions as to what he might add to the sauce.

In a moment of warmth, she moved to kiss him but Mickey turned his head so Kay just kissed him on the cheek.

"Oops, that's them," Kay laughed when the buzzer gave off an anemic buzz.

She skipped to the door and flung it wide. Jonathon and Linda greeted her warmly; Jonathon giving Kay's breast a quick fondle.

Mickey continued to cook, ignoring their guests. Jonathon couldn't let that moment pass and came into the small kitchenette.

"So, son-in-law," Jonathon smirked. "Want to get your daily does of spunk straight from the source tonight?"

Mickey flushed with anger, but forced a smile to his face.

"No, no, think I'll just get it from Kay's pussy, if you don't mind," he said easily and put the cover on the pot of stew. "Get you anything to drink?"

"Oh, I like that vase; got that from Babbage's" Linda asked.

"Yeah; it was only three hundred, believe that?" Kay asked.

"Three hundred?" Mickey wanted to scream.

"Can't keep your woman in line, huh?" Jonathon smirked and went into the small living room to chat with the women.

Mickey looked up from the rice to see that the living room was now empty but shrugged. Then he heard their bed creaking. A moment later, the trio reappeared, all smirking.

Kay's blouse was unbuttoned to the top two buttons, leaving her noticeable belly bare. There were lipstick prints adorning her belly, and Linda's lipstick was smeared.

"I um, I thought we'd start off with a nice salad," Mickey mumbled and the three took their seats.

"And salad," Mickey announced, setting down three small plates. "Iceberg lettuce, baby spinach, cucumber, some grape tomatoes and slivered almonds. Oh, and some home made buttermilk ranch dressing; y'all enjoy."

"Dressing tastes a little funny," Linda commented.

"Buttermilk usually does taste a little on the sour side, doesn't it?" Mickey said. "But it's not; doesn't expire until Sunday."

"Lemonade's strong," Jonathon said, taking asp.

"Fresh made," Mickey agreed.

Mickey returned to the kitchenette and nibbled on a ham and cheese sandwich. He turned off the rice when the timer dinged, but did not uncover the pot.

"Wow, Honey, I didn't know you could cook like this," Kay commented as she scraped her plate clean.

"Whatever that is smells divine," Linda complimented as she stuffed the last of her salad into her mouth.

"And some beef stew; I really didn't have time to do anything fancy," Mickey said as he served three generous portions of the savory stew.

Jonathon gulped at his lemonade.

"Damn, it hot in here?" Jonathon asked, sweat pouring down his face.

"No, no, it's not hot in here," Mickey smiled, putting a hand on Jonathon's shoulder.

"My feet are burning up," Kay groaned.

"I can turn the AC up if y'all want, but it's not hot in here," Mickey smiled.

Linda's face was turning purple.

Linda did not try to eat any of the stew. She fanned at her sweating face and labored to breathe. Kay and Jonathon ate a few bites of the meal.

"God damn!" Jonathon groaned, clutching his belly.

"Oh, my..." Linda croaked and vomited.

"No, it's not hot in here," Mickey chuckled. "That's the arsenic and strychnine doing its job."

"The...?" Jonathon asked as he fell forward, head making a solid 'thunk' as it hit the table.

"Arsenic and...? You, you tried to kill me?" Kay screamed, face twisted in disbelief.

"Oh, I hope I didn't just try; I hope I succeeded, Honey," Mickey giggled as she got to her feet.

For whatever reason Kay thought she could outrun the poison and actually tried to run for the door of the apartment.

She collapsed with a sickening splat, vomited heartily, and then lay still.

Chapter 7

"You, you' you're trying to tell me..." Ed Baggett stammered as Mickey finished his tale.

"Why would I lie?" Mickey asked.

With a nervous cough, the man in the ill fitting navy blue suit asked a few more questions. Dr. Steven answered most of the questions; Mickey answered the few that Dr. Steven did not.

"My sister; that baby, that wasn't your baby?" Ed Baggett asked.

"No, she was already pregnant when your dad forced me to marry her," Mickey answered.

"I thought that was your baby," Ed said.

"Um, Mr. Baggett, please," another of the men harrumphed and Ed nodded his head.

"Thank you, Mr. Bernard," the man in the brown suit said, shuffling papers.

The two guards entered ant guided Mickey out of the room.

"Now what?" Ed asked.

The man in the navy blue suit looked up as if he was surprised that Ed was still in the room.

"I uh, we um, we go over all of..." the man stammered.

"This is a State run facility, Mr. Baggett," Dr. Steven said dryly. "If my head burst into flames, we'd still have to fill out ten forms and wait for a purchase order to be issued before we could put out the fire."

"In other words...?" Ed asked.

"In other words, we'll go through everything, double check everything, and probably still not come to any decision about Michael Bernard, or the other three residents on our docket today," Dr. Steven continued. "But, thank you for coming in."

"Now, when he was sentenced, he got three life sentences," Ed said. "That doesn't mean anything any more?"

Ed drove south on Highway 467 until he reached Highway 54, then drove west for an hour.

He pulled up to Pine Grove Assisted Living Center and parked in the visitor's parking lot.

It always depressed him to visit Pine Grove; he wished he could care for his mother, but he couldn't. After her third stroke, Beverly was no longer ambulatory and required constant supervision.

Her mind had deteriorated to the point that she just sat, babbled in some strange language, and then laughed at some unknown joke.

"You came!" an elderly man greeted him.

"Here to see my mother," Ed greeted the unofficial greeter of Pine Grove.

Every time he came to see his mother, the old man happily greeted Ed, as if Ed had come to see him.

"And I know she'll appreciate that," the old man encouraged.

"Visiting hours are over, but go on," the nurse at the rotunda shrugged.

"That old man, the one that greets everybody," Ed asked her. "Anyone ever come for him?"

"No," she shook her head. "He had only one brother and he disowned Ivan when Ivan came out of the closet and he and his lover had no children. When Billy died, that left Ivan all alone."

"And yet he sits there and greets..." Ed mused aloud.

Beverly ignored him, trapped in her own world. She did flinch when he pressed his lips to her cheek and babbled something in an angry tone of voice.

"You come back real quick, okay?" Ivan cheerfully told him.

"Hey Ivan, next time I come, there anything you need?" Ed asked.

"Well, I uh, blackberry jam! I'd love a big old jar of blackberry jam! My mother used to make her own; oh my God that was the best stuff ever!" Ivan stammered excitedly (Used to grab a big old spoon and dip it in there, oh, my mother would tan my hide for dripping that stuff all over her kitchen but...".

Ed made a promise to himself that he would pick up a jar for the cheerful old man.

****

Dr. Steven had applied for, and received permission to do something slightly different at the facility. So on Friday night, the residents filed into the large conference room and took their seats. They sat, facing the large screen and murmured as the lights were dimmed.

Walt Disney's classic 'Snow White and the Seven Dwarves' began to play and all was fine for much of the movie.

"Eat it, you fucking cunt!" Buddy Webb screamed as the evil old witch gave the unsuspecting Snow White the poisoned apple. "Eat it!"

"Webb, calm down," one of the guards threatened.

"Yeah! Eat it, you fucking whore!" Buddy screamed. "You're a fucking stupid slut! Living with them seven guys? Fucking whore!"

"Oh well, it was worth a try," Dr. Steven shrugged as Buddy was led, still screaming happily from the room.

When the lights were turned back on, they discovered that someone, during Buddy Webb's outburst, had crushed Mickey's larynx and the man had suffocated.

*

Thank you for reading my story.

JimBob44
JimBob44
5,081 Followers