Surprise at the Convention

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Dance as if no one is watching" she said to herself. She'd read that on a poster somewhere and loved the thought.

"Oooo the wheel in the sky keeps on turnin' I don't know where I'll be tomorrrrrrooooowwwo." She loved Journey and was quite the sexy little rocker chick back in the day.

She sang along with the tunes, and drank another glass of the bubbly. Her clothes were coming off one by one and she eventually put on the pretty silk robe that the hotel provided in all their suites. She was getting pretty light headed and having her own party in the safety of her huge sitting room. She sang out loud along with Eddie Money:

"Two tickets to paradiiiiise, won't cha take my hand we'll leave tonight." God how she missed going to concerts. She and Mark went whenever a band came to Milwaukee, and always had a blast. Except that he always got so drunk that she had to drive them home.

But the live music was great.

Right now she was in her element and loving life. She tripped over her shoes lying on the floor and fell back onto the big, overstuffed couch and giggling like a child. She slid off the couch to the floor and her robe got all bunched up around the back of her head. She sat completely naked and spread eagle on the carpet, laughing.

"I'm really loaded, she thought. I'd better get to bed." She crawled on all fours towards the bedroom and kept tripping on the robe and falling over on her side giggling all the way.

Over the radio, she thought she heard a knock at the door.

"Shit! she mumbled, Hotel Management! I must be playing the fucking music too loud. OK! I'm coming."

She managed to stand up and lean herself against the door and call out: "Hello?"

"Debra? It's Chris. Are you still awake?"

"Oh, Fuck. Well I fuckin' said hello didn't I? Of course I'm awake! What the hell do you want?"

"Well, it's still pretty early and I thought we could just sorta hang out for a while."

"Oh fuck, she thought. Here we go."

Debra hadn't had sex in well over two years, unless you count the occasional awkward groping after a date night of dinner and a movie with a guy from two towns over. She couldn't get mixed up with anyone from Andover because everyone in town knew her too well. A jilted lover could spread nasty rumors, and ruin her reputation and her career.

She pulled herself together, closed the robe tightly over her naked body, and opened the door. She really hoped to send Chris back to his room soon. She didn't need this fucking Adonis strutting his perfect muscles around her room in his skin tight Hard Rock t-shirt especially since she was so vulnerable right now, and desperately in need of quality cock. No. She needed a real man in her life, not some young adorable brutally handsome Julius Caesar of a god among men, with a big young throbbing cock, that she'd love to suck, and who could probably fuck

her lights out till next Thursday.

"How did you know where I was?"

"You told me."

"I did? Oh yeah. Whatever. Come in. But just for a couple minutes ok Chris? I'm getting tired."

"Sure! Thanks!"

"Now whats on your mind Chris?"

"Can I talk to you about something personal Debra?"

"Sure Chris. Anything. I probably won't remember it tomorrow though, I've had a lot to drink."

"That's ok. I respect your opinion anyway. You're so smart and beautiful, you might be able to help me with my girlfriend."

Chris was pretty drunk too, having had way more than that one beer with the guys, and more than a couple shots. She noticed that he too was a little wobbly on his feet.

"OK, shoot Chris, before I pass out."

"Well, I'm really embarrassed to say this Debra, and its only because I'm a little drunk, but my girlfriend has a real problem with having sex with me."

"Really? Why? What kind of problem?" She was flattered that he'd bring up such a personal matter, and more than a little embarrassed herself.

"Well, she says I'm too weird and that I want to do things with her that aren't natural. I sure don't want to loose her Debra, so I don't know what to do."

"Easy one Chris, stop doing that aren'r natural to her. Problem solved. Goodnight." She laughed out loud at her own joke, and fell back onto the bed.

Chris, laughing also, said: "No Debra, seriously, it's just that I think everything I do IS natural and whenever we make love, things just sorta happen, and I do things, and she gets mad. I want to do lots of different things to her."

"Oh? what kinds of things Chris?" Debra was suddenly sobering up.

"Well I don't want to embarrass you Debra, so let me just say she doesn't want me to play with her, you know... her butt."

Debra sat straight up and whispered. "What exactly do you do to her butt Chris?"

She wanted to start masturbating right there and then, or at least slam his beautiful head between her freshly shaved legs.

"Well, she used to like when I'd put my finger in there but now I want to put my whole penis in there. And now she won't have sex with me at all because she says I'm too weird."

"I'm afraid I have this sex thing all wrong Debra. What feels good to me doesn't feel good to her I guess. I'm so confused. I just don't know how to please her. Or any woman for that matter. You're such a beautiful woman Debra, I'm sure you've had many lovers in the past. Can you please tell me what a woman really wants? How should a man please his woman."

"Well first Chris, no. . . not many lovers, just a few good ones."

"Oh I didn't mean to insinuate, Debra. Please, I'm so sorry!" Chris fell back on the bed with his hands clasped together over his eyes obviously appalled at what he had just said.

"No problem Chris I know what you meant."

"Oh good. Thank you."

He sat up on one elbow, and leaning on one side he blurted out: 
"You're so beautiful Debra, I would never want to insult you in any way. I hope you know that."

"Do you really think I'm beautiful Chris? I'm honored. Thank you."

"Oh, absolutely Debra! There's not a man in Andover who wouldn't give the world to be with you. I've seen how the other guys in the office look at you when you walk by."

Her legs were starting to tremble and she could feel her pussy starting to get wet. She knew she shouldn't do this, but "what the fuck, she thought. I really need to get laid, and here we are in fucking Las Vegas!"

"Chris have you ever put your mouth on your girlfriends private parts, you know between her legs?"

"You mean her pussy? Oh yeah I've tried, but she thinks its gross and won't let me do that either."

She took a deep breath.

"Show me how you do that to her Chris."

"Really Debra? Holy shit! That would be great!"

"Stand up Chris. Stand in front on me. Right there."

Debra loosened the belt around her waist and opened the silk robe, showing him her freshly trimmed and bikini waxed crotch. The lady at the spa left a small "landing strip" covering only the lips of her pussy.

"Holy fuck Debra! you're even more beautiful without that robe on."

"Now watch me Chris" She took her middle finger and dragged it up her soaking wet slit and stopped at her clit.

"See this part here Chris?"

"Yes Ma'am," he stammered.

"This is where you put your tongue. You start down here and bring your tongue slowly up to here. Wanna try?"

"Oh dear lord yes." The poor kid could barely breath.

"Wait! Before you do, take off your jeans. You'll be more comfortable. You can leave your underwear on."

"OK!" He slipped out of his tight, designer jeans and threw them on a nearby chair.

"Now. Stand here in front of me Chris. Let me look at you."

She couldn't believe her eyes. The handsome young man who had seduced her with only his beautiful eyes on his first day at work, was standing in front of her, just inches away with an enormous thick cock bulging out from beneath his tight black jockey shorts. The bulge went from the right side of his crotch and ran across the shorts, the head almost poking out of the elastic waist band.

"Magnificent," she thought. Her weeping cunt was wet with need.

"Come closer Chris. Kneel down." He stared between her legs having never seen a well trimmed pussy before. She reached out and put her hands on either side of his head and pulled him gently into her waiting cunt.

"Now take your time Chris, lick me very slowly. All the way up to where I showed you from way down here, then back up again. Slowly. Do you like the taste of me?"

"Mmmmmhmmmm."

"Put your tongue inside me Chris. Feel how wet I am? That means you're doing it right. Go slow. That's right. Perfect Chris. What a good student you are! Move your tongue a little higher to that special place I showed you. Nice. Now flick the tip of your tongue around that hard little part. Oh yes Chris, go faster now. Oh fuck that's so good. Don't stop Chris. Don't you dare stop!" Oh my god Chris you're gonna make me cum! Oh fuck yes! Eat me Chris, lick my pussy! Fuck fuck fuck oh my god Chris I'm cumming baby, cumming, I'm going to cum right on your wonderful tongue, lick my wet pussy like a good boy! Yes! Suck on my clit! Oh my god!"

She threw her long slim legs over his broad shoulders, spreading herself wide open and pulled his head in tighter to her cunt. He felt his pretty little goddess arch her back, toss her hair back over her head, and raise her hips to let flow her sweet juices into his hungry mouth. She screamed as her orgasm exploded, bucking her hips up off the mattress, and smothering his head between her legs. It seemed like an eternity since she'd had an orgasm that strong, and her whole body was shaking.

She fell straight back onto the bed, arms outstretched in either direction. She sighed out loud, rubbed her forehead, and tried to catch her breath. She was stunned.

"Holy shit Chris, that was amazing."

"Did I do it right Debra?"

"Oh yeah Chris, you did it right."

"Her hand slid down to her dripping pussy to feel how wet she had gotten. She wet one finger with her cum and dragged it across Chris's lips.

"You like?"

"Oh god yes Debra, I wish I could taste you forever."

They were both lying on their backs at the end of the bed. After catching her breath, her hand reached over and brushed her long red fingernails over his chest and he let out a another little sigh.

"Take off your t-shirt Chris."

Slowly her hand slid down his body to his flat smooth belly and strong six-pack abs, stopping at the elastic waistband of his shorts. Playing with the top edge of his pubic hair for a minute or so, she raised herself up on one elbow and glanced down at the most wonderful sight she had seen in a few years. A massively thick cock that had to be at least 8 or 9 inches long. And it continued to harden as she teased him. She wrapped her tiny hand around it and squeezed it hard. It was throbbing with his pulse. She finally snaked her thin fingers inside his underwear under the waistband, and started stroking it softly up and down. She felt that it was too large to get her whole hand around. "Amazing," she thought to herself.

He was moaning at her every touch. She rubbed his precum from the tip of his dick, down the side of his shaft and he shook.

She could feel her wetness returning.

"Does your girlfriend ever do to you what you just did to me Chris?"

"Oh no Debra, she tried it once but she said it was just too gross."

"My god, you're with the wrong woman Chris," she sighed. "Any woman who doesn't want this monster in her hand isn't worth your time baby."

She slid off the end of the bed and, after pulling her arms from her sexy robe, tossed it in the middle of the room. Chris too, thought he'd died and gone to heaven. He raised his head and, looked down towards his feet. There stood his beloved Ms. Jennings standing completely naked, hands on her hips, admiring his young masculine body. She studied him as if reading a movie poster, taking in every inch of this perfect specimen lying before her. He couldn't take his eyes away from her either, finding it impossible to believe that any woman could be so incredibly beautiful. He sat up and held out his arms to hold her, but she pushed him back down on the bed with a hard shove. She put her hands on his knees and spread his legs apart. She thought she felt a little resistance in his legs, apparently due to his shyness. He'd never actually been full spread eagle in front of such a beauty before. His girl friend just groped at him under the covers, insisting he not look at her naked.

"Relax baby," she purred softly, knowing his inhibitions were about to fall like a house of cards.

Massaging her young lover's muscular legs, she lowered her head down to his inner thigh and licked his smooth sensitive skin. He tasted truly amazing, a little salty and sweet. Slightly sweaty, but clean, she remembered. . . so clean. His scent was that of luxury shower products and pure manliness. Delicious. It had been far too long since her head was made dizzy by the smell of a real man. Not a phony Aqua Velva man, but a real man, one who smelled of sweat and raw sex between his legs. She could feel her usually well controlled animal urges boiling up deep inside her, between her legs, hardening her nipples. She knew from experience that her naughty, kinky side would soon emerge and all hell was about to break loose on this unsuspecting young man.

Reaching up to his slim waist, Debra, excited and breathing hard, grabbed at, and pulled off Chris' shorts. His huge swollen cock sprang forth of its captivity and fell with a slapping sound on his stomach. She pulled his sexy black Jockey shorts down over his feet and turned to bury her face in his crotch, inhaling his scent deeply.

Battery operated vibrators had gotten her best for years. Thinking the occasional butt plug in her ass or a large rubber dildo inside her was all she needed to cure her cravings at home, she was now face to face with what she really missed: A huge, cum dripping cock against her lips.

Debra Jennings was about to give this stud the blow job of his life, and she felt herself having another orgasm as she brought her head close to his engorged manhood. One hand, then the other, grabbed his pulsing shaft and stroked it up and down from the base to the area just below the head.

"Jezus! She thought, a two hander!"

He was too thick to clasp her fingers all the way around it, but by placing the top of one hand against the bottom of other, like a baseball bat, she could stroke him up and down using both hands, while her mouth consumed his first four or five inches. Mark was well hung, but this was a whole different world. "At least he showed me how to hold a bat."

Little did she she know how vital that skill would become!

She lowered her mouth over the massive head of her hand full of cock, and Chris let out a whimper. She loved that some precum was oozing out onto her tongue, and she swirled it around in her mouth. His skull was pounding from this wonderful new sensation. He was writhing on the bed while Debra licked, sucked and stroked him using both of her hands together, tightly grabbing his ever growing dick until he yelled out; "Debra! Oh my god. . . Debra! Fuck!"

Raising his ass off the bed, he shot long warm ribbons of cum again and again straight down her throat. He came in torrents, in a way she had never experienced. Afterwards, she pulled his dripping cock, glistening from her saliva and the hot cum he'd fed her. She stroked and squeezed it, four or five more times, slowly, making sure that she'd gotten every last drop out of him. She licked away the last drop from the tip.

"Yum," she whispered.

She stood up and walked over to the head of the bed and fell into the big pillow on one side, exhausted.

"Come up here you big stud," she beckoned.

He just laid there at the other end, lost in an orgasmic coma, spent and moaning, but eventually finding the strength to join her under the covers.

They both fell fast asleep. A combination of beer, champagne, tequila, and crazy-hot sex education had knocked them both out cold.

At least until she awoke. . . sometime around three a.m.

CRASH! "Asshole! AAAhahahaha!" There was a loud commotion out in the hall. Some drunks were falling down and slamming the doors to their rooms.

"Fuck! (She called out to the gods above) Why do people in hotels feel as though they have to slam their fucking doors? Fuck!"

Bad language came easy to her after sex.

She had been sleeping soundly until these morons, probably she thought, the N.Y.C. crew, returning from their first night in Vegas.

"Pace yourselves gentlemen," she quietly thought to herself.

She rolled over to go back to sleep, listening to Chris' breathing. "What a night, she thought. What a cock!"

The more she tried NOT to think about him naked, the more she did. Her pussy started to awake also. She ran her hand down her stomach until she could touch herself there. She didn't, at first, want to wake the man sleeping next to her, so she tried her best to be quiet. Her wetness was indeed back and flowing inside her soft little cunt. She slowly pushed her middle finger inside and breathed out a quiet sigh.

Chris was lying on his back where he'd passed out, hands at his side. Debra slid her hand across the sheet to his hand, ever so gently, and placed it over his. She slid over a little bit closer to get a whiff of his wonderful scent.

Her left hand was rubbing her breast, and pinching her nipple. Her entire body felt electrified. She softly closed her fingers around his hand and felt his fingers start to respond in kind. He stirred a bit, not quite awake. Then his hand closed on hers.

He turned his head to kiss her, as she was turning hers with the same thought. They kissed long and hard, tongues caressing each other, gently biting at each others lips, breathing directly into each others mouth while panting like wild animals.

Still holding her hand he pulled it down and placed it on his cock. Once again, hard as steel.

"Oh Chris, I need you inside me. Please fuck me lover!"

She grabbed his hard meat fully in her hand and pulled him over to her side.

"Get on top of me now Chris. Please, I need you inside me. Come to me."

She put her hands behind her knees and pulled her legs up as high as they would go. He knelt between her legs staring down at her wide open pussy, wet with her juices. He took his cock in his hand and rubbed the head up and down her open slit.

"Give it to me Chris! Don't make me wait any longer! Fuck me baby!"

He shoved the massive head into her waiting hole and she screamed.

"Jezus Chris! EASY! Go slower, it's been a long time!"

"Oh. Sorry Debra, I didn't know."

"Do it again lover! Please. Put that wonderful big dick inside me. Now!"

He gently reinserted the head, and slowly slid more and more of his giant cock into her dripping wet pussy.

"Holy fuck!" she moaned. Give it to me baby! More! Yes! All of it!"

Her eyes rolled back into her head. She was loosing her mind with a newly awakened passion. He slid that smooth, throbbing beast into her all the way to his balls and held it there. Holding her hips up while she bucked hard against him, totally out of control. It was the best thing he'd ever felt in his young life. "There can be no better sensation than this, ever."

She tightened her vaginal muscles to grip around the giant anaconda moving inside her. She let flow orgasm after orgasm out of her gaping pussy, as he pulled his cock out, then plunged it deep into her body over and over, relentlessly. She was happy that he didn't need any instructions on how to fuck her. Pure animal instinct had taken over them both. He speed fucked her until she literally begged for mercy. Hearing her beg was all he needed to unload inside her, showering her internal organs in powerful a stream after stream of his hot cum.