Surprise at the Convention

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Their combined orgasms, oozed out of her in a slow, steady stream.

Her poor pussy was feeling brutalized, but she had one more little surprise for the shy young man from the sales department.

Debra pushed Chris over on his back again and lightly kissed his shaking cock. It rose up and fell back down to his stomach with every beat of his heart. She licked their combined fluids from it. There was no stopping her now.

Her animal instincts were still raging while they both rested on the big bed, panting like dogs in heat, and still she couldn't believe that she wanted more. The feel of cum dripping down the lips of her cunt across her asshole had her clawing at the sheets.

Years without a good hard fuck had kept her naughty, kinky side stored away someplace deep inside her soul. Once she became a professional business woman and admired community leader, she had to keep a mentally locked box of her secret desires. She would never share those things with just anybody. Far too embarrassing. She admitted to herself that she could never have enough orgasms to quench her thirst completely. She was insatiable. She really wanted a loving man to do taboo, kinky things to her, but she never dated anyone long enough to trust them with her dirtiest of secrets. As she touched, yet again, her well trimmed pussy hair with her fingernails, she thought to herself:

"Well. . .what happens in Vegas. . . stays in Vegas!"

Debra ordered dinner from room service and another bottle of Moet Chandon. They ate everything in sight, laughed and marveled at the situation that had developed between them. He stood up and leaned across the table and kissed her.

"Here's to Vegas" he said, raising his champagne glass.

"To Vegas" she answered.

After getting a glass of water from the kitchen, she returned to the bed. He quickly joined her and while looking out the picture window at the bright lights on the strip, he dozed off.

Chris woke from his short nap and rolled to his side to smile at her.

"God she is beautiful, he thought. I must be the luckiest guy in the world right now."

Forgetting that Debra was his boss, he looked at her only as an amazingly beautiful woman. She smiled back.

His soft kisses reignited her fire. She reached down between his legs and found that he was ready for more also. "Time to party." she thought to herself.

Stroking his cock to full hardness again, she said:

"Chris, kneel behind me."

He jumped at the opportunity and got into position. Rubbing his huge cock up against her ass crack felt amazing. Her skin was like marble.

She felt his balls rubbing against her pussy as he leaned in to her butt crack. She reached down between her legs and took his cock into her hand. Guiding him into her, he began thrashing her cunt again and again. She was grunting with every push he drove into her.

"God that feels so good Debra," he panted.

"Chris put your finger in me."

"I'm already in you." he said.

"No. Put your finger in my ass. Please Chris. Its OK. I want it so badly!"

He smartly used the juices flowing out of her to wet his middle finger, then carefully, slid it into her. Deep.

She gasped.

"Oh fuck yes Chris! Oh god I can feel all of it inside! Fuck me with your finger too Chris!"

He moved his cock in and out of her pussy in opposite directions to the finger in her ass. His head was spinning from the sensation of pleasing Debra this way. Her head was banging into the pillow to the rhythm of his weapons.

She came on his cock with a scream, and shook violently.

"Rub more of my cum on my asshole Chris. Make it real slippery. OK?"

"Anything you want Debra." He did as he was told.

She reached between her shaking legs again taking his cock in her hand and placed it at the entrance of her ass.

"Push it in Chris! Hard! Put your fucking dick in my ass!"

"Woah Debra! Are you sure? I've never. . ."

"Just fuck that tight little ass Chris! Do it! Now! I want that huge wet Dick of yours buried in my ass! Now Chris for fucks sake!"

The searing pain that followed was excruciating. He had managed to get the giant mushroom head of that beautiful shiny cock into her slippery asshole and was slowly driving it home. Inch by inch. He would fuck her in the ass for as long as she could stand it. Again buried deep inside her, he came immediately at the thought of what she had him doing to her. It was weird. But wonderful. Nothing so tight had ever engulfed his huge dick. She was obviously going out of her mind, speaking in tongues, and he felt like his life had changed forever. He came again and again inside her ass.

Usually falling sound asleep after jacking off and having one orgasm, this night was clearly another dimension. His dick was throbbing inside her and he could feel her inner darkest place gripping him tighter than any hand ever could. She was rubbing her clit while he fucked her cute little ass, and she lost track of how many times she came. His cumming in her ass was causing her to convulse, and her body was shaking uncontrollably. They disengaged only due to mind searing exhaustion. Chris got up and started a hot shower for them both.

They soaped each other up all over, rinsing the cum and sweat down the drain. They both stared again, and complimented each others magnificent bodies while drying off at the mirror.

That locked box had finally been opened with the right man, and she smiled.

"I need to go down to that stupid sales meeting." she said, pulling on a casual dress.

"Maybe I'll see you later?"

"Wait! You mean we've been awake all night?" He asked, yanking open the heavy curtains to let in the morning light. He shielded his eyes from the hot desert sun, as Debra quickly walked over to kiss him on her way out the door. She hurriedly tried to apply some make up while answering him.

"Yep, all night Chris. Allllll freakin' night."

"Well, I'll just grab a nap at the pool later. See you down at the bar tonight?"

"Only if you pretend none of this ever happened. Promise? Because you know Chris. . . what happens in Vegas. . ."

"I know, I know."

He watched her as she left the room and walked down the hall to the elevator.

Smiling, he closed the door and leaned back against it.

"Oh I know all right, I know."

Debra stepped into the elevator and pushed the button for the lobby. The ride down gave her just enough time to straighten out her clothes, and run a brush through her hair. Suddenly, an evil little smile appeared on her face.

"I wonder what the boys from New York are doing tonight?"

The End