Surprise Birthday Threeway

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I felt him tensing up and knew that he was ready to cum. My girlfriend grabbed my hair and pulled my face back, letting him shoot his cum all over my face. As he did so, her other hand wrapped around my waist and found my clit. She began to pinch my clit and I felt the tightening sensation wash over me again as I came. She pulled out of me and took the strap-on off. I lied back down on the bed, on my back, next to him and she crawled over to me and licked all of his cum off of my face before collapsing next to me. The three of us lied there, heavily breathing, holding hands. I was in the middle and felt like it was my birthday party, not his.

As if reading my thoughts, he propped himself up on his elbow and looked over at both us. "Thanks for the birthday gift," he sighed. I smiled back at him and told him it was time for a shower. He shook his head and told me that he wanted to film the two girls in the shower while he watched.

She and I went into the bathroom and jumped into the shower stall, keeping the curtains pulled back so that the camera could film us. We let the warm water run over us as we kissed and lathered each other up. As I washed her hair, I pressed my body up against hers so that the suds washed over both of us. He kept telling us that he was going to watch tonight's video every day.

"In that case, you get in here and wash our girlfriend's hair and I'll be the cameraman," my girlfriend said when I finished her hair. She climbed out and wrapped a towel around herself. He climbed in with me and I welcomed his warm lips over mine. As he stood behind me, massaging the shampoo into my hair and washing it out, I felt his cock growing hard again. I smiled to myself since I was hoping that I would get one more fuck before bedtime. I turned around to face him and again his lips met mine. His hands were traveling up and down my body, sending shivers over me despite the warm water. I pressed tighter against him and wrapped my arms around his strong body.

"I so love you," I told him.

"I love you more than you realize," he replied.

Our kissing became more passionate and I lifted my leg up onto the edge of the stall and welcomed his cock into me. He went nice and slow, full off passion, as we rocked back and forth against each other. Our hands and tongues were traveling over each other's wet body. I leaned back until I felt the wall of the stall and kept fucking him while the water fell between us. He had one arm wrapped behind me for support and the other hand was moving up and down my chest and face. He pulled me in closer to him after a few moments and began to thrust a little harder and faster into me. We were both moaning loudly with pleasure again, completely unaware of our surroundings or the camera. The excitement of the night overtook us, and as if we were one person, we came together. I felt the warmness of his cum wrap all around me and I wanted to just melt into his arms.

We took a few more moments to kiss and caress in the shower, and then got out and dried off each other.

The three of us fell asleep in the bed, with him in the middle, and our arms and legs tangled around each other's naked bodies. My last thought before I drifted off to sleep was of anticipation for what the morning would bring us.

12