Swapping Surprise

Story Info
A big surprise when friends swap.
2.3k words
3.53
106.3k
97
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tlj553
tlj553
66 Followers

My wife and I have been married two years; we are both 24 years old. My wife Shannon is a beautiful brunette woman with brown eyes. She is 5'4" and weights 125 lbs. with the perfect legs and butt. We have a pretty decent sex life, and weren't looking to change it until we met Kevin and Stacy.

Kevin was in his early 40's, and was not really what most would call an attractive man. He was about 6'00" with a gut. Stacy was absolutely gorgeous though and only 27. She was about 5'6" 130 lbs, blonde hair and beautiful blue eyes. Kevin and Stacy had been married 7 years and had 4 children already. I don't know how he pulled off getting this beautiful woman but she obviously loved him.

Kevin and Stacy had us over at their house numerous times, and they were the perfect host. We spent a lot of time with them, and as our bond grew I noticed Kevin would make remarks about how sexy Shannon was. I would say Stacy is absolutely gorgeous as well. Then one day while Kevin and I were alone Kevin asked if Stacy despite having 4 children really turned me on. He said be honest what do you think? I said Stacy is gorgeous you are one very lucky man to get to sleep with her every night. He said you could you know? Me? She's your wife, and I'm married. He said he knew that, and he would sleep with Shannon. Fuck no! That's crazy! Kevin said I was just asking. We wanted to try swapping to keep our sex life going, and I know you really like my wife, I like Shannon and we know each other well.

Little did I know Stacy asking Shannon the same thing. Shannon immediately shut it down as well. We left later that night, and talked about what had happened. We continued going over to Kevin and Stacy's home after that like nothing happened. One night we were hanging out Stacy and I was alone. Stacy was being very flirty, and had sat in my lap. My cock began to grow immediately, and she said wow you really do like me huh? I tried to laugh it off, but she started grinding on me. Just imagine how much better it would feel inside me. Wow, she is being very dirty and forward. I can take care of that if you need me too. Nobody has to know. I was so horny but I refused it, and suggested we go back with Kevin and Shannon. We went back to the other room where Kevin was sitting right beside Shannon on the couch. After that night I had a burning desire to be with Stacy, and Kevin must be a charmer because Shannon suggested maybe we try it a little, just making out and see where it goes.

Our next time over at Kevin and Stacy's things really heated up. We were all sitting in the living room when Kevin and Shannon went for drinks. Stacy immediately climbed up on me, and started kissing me. Soon Kevin and Shannon returned, and Kevin said what's going on in here? I thought oh fuck, this is bad. Kevin then took Shannon's hand kissed her. Shannon broke the kiss, and said I don't know about this. Kevin guided her hand to his crotch, and said feel what you do to me? Shannon's eyes widened, as Kevin leaned in to kiss her again. The two started kissing, so Stacy stated kissing me again. I got caught up in the moment and soon Stacy was sucking my dick. It felt so good. I looked at Shannon and she seemed to be enjoying herself so I relaxed.

Stacy got up and turned around and guided my throbbing cock in her soaking wet pussy. I heard Shannon say "Oh, my God!" I looked over and Kevin's back was to me, but I could tell Shannon was stroking his cock as she looked up at him smiling then her face disappeared behind him and started bobbing. I knew she was sucking his dick. Stacy continued to ride my cock. It was all very sexy, and I was so turned on. Stacy turned around and I started sucking her big titts as she rode my dick. My hands were all over her gorgeous ass. Shannon was lying back on the couch and Kevin was getting between her thighs. Shannon said "go slow."

I watched Shannon's face as Kevin started to slide inside her. Then my heart sunk as my beautiful wife said "Fuck that's the biggest dick I ever had. You're really stretching my pussy." I couldn't believe how she was talking. Stacy was riding my dick so hard I was about to cum. As my cock swelled the blue eyed beauty got off of me and started sucking me again. Her blue eyes looked at me so sexy I couldn't hold back. I exploded in her mouth. She was swallowing my cum as some ran down my shaft.

Kevin had a steady rhythm as he pumped Shannon's pussy with apparently the biggest dick she ever had. The sound of their bodies colliding filled the room, and Stacy walked over and sat next to Shannon. Shannon's thighs were shaking as she had her first orgasm on the huge cock invading her pussy. Stacy rubbed her clit, and licked her nipples. Kevin continued to fuck my young wife. I walked over to watch him fuck her. It was an erotic show for sure, well besides it being my wife that was being fucked by this huge cock. It was the first time I really saw it, and it was really big. As Kevin withdrew from my wife's pussy I could tell he was well over my 6 inches, and very thick. His sperm filled testicles hung low, and were as big as golf balls. This man made me feel very inadequate. It was too late, I had already had sex with his wife, and he was already deep inside mine.

I now knew the reason this older potbellied man had such a gorgeous young wife, and why they had so many children already. Shannon's beautiful body shook with every powerful thrust Kevin delivered. Her pussy lips were spread wide as they gripped at the huge cock. Shannon was moaning, Stacy was encouraging them, and Kevin was talking dirty.

Shannon "Ohhhhh...fuck your cock is so big!! Mmmmmm...fuck me!"

Stacy "Do you like my husband's big dick?"

Shannon "Yes!! Yes!! I love his big cock!!"

Kevin "You're pussy is so tight. I bet you never had a big dick like mine in your pussy. I'm going to stretch your tight pussy out."

Shannon's pussy was stretched wide to accept the thick cock inside her. I had never seen my wife act like this. His huge pole was deep inside her. Kevin was fucking my beautiful wife hard with long deep strokes. Shannon kept moaning "fuck me, fuck me with that big dick." Stacy was licking, and sucking Shannon's titts while her husband kept pounding her pussy. I couldn't believe her pussy had so much dick in it. Shannon started to cum again. Kevin started grunting "I'm going to cum!" Shannon said "please don't stop!! Please!!" Kevin slammed his entire monster all the way in my wife. Shannon screamed "Fuck!! You're so fucking big!!" Stacy surprised me by reaching down and massaging her husband's huge cum filled sack. "Cum in her little pussy" she purred. "Fill that pussy full of your big cock seed". I said "wait! What's going on?" but it was too late. Kevin growled "take my fucking cum", as he emptied inside my wife. Shannon had just let another guy cum inside her.

Kevin withdrew his massive member from my wife. A big glob of his cum hung from the large cock head. Stacy quickly scooped it up with her tongue, and began cleaning his cock as Kevin sat back on the couch. After licking his cock clean Stacy began eating the cum oozing from Shannon.

I started getting hard again. After getting over the shock I was really horny at all I had witnessed. Seeing my beautiful wife fuck this big cock, Stacy looked amazing licking her pussy, and the thought of this big dick breeding my wife had me going. I slipped behind Stacy, and started to slide in her again. Her ass looked so good from behind. I was just getting into it watching her sexy ass bounce of my hard dick when she kind of leaned forward causing my dick to come out. She straddled Kevin who again had a massive erection, and slid down his large fuck rod.

"You should fuck your wife now." Stacy said.

I got between Shannon's legs. Her pussy was a mess and gaping open. Cum oozed out of her. I slid up in her. Her pussy was so loose and wet. Shannon didn't moan or move at all. I fucked her loose pussy until I added more sperm to her womb. I tried to kiss her but she didn't want me too. I pulled out and watched as Stacy's sexy body rode her husband's huge cock.

"Did you like her pussy?"

"She was so tight babe."

"Everyone was tight with your big cock. Did you like breeding her?"

"Oh yeah, I filled that tight pussy full."

Stacy fucked his huge cock harder, and began to moan.

"Mmmm...yes I'm cumming on your big dick!! Cum in me! Give me another baby! Cum in your wife!"

Kevin started grunting and I watched as he pumped his seed into his wife. It was obvious they had done this before with other couples. I was concerned about him putting his sperm in my wife. She is unprotected, and he definitely is capable of kids. I couldn't be mad we agreed to do this together, and Shannon appeared to really enjoy it as did I. It was messed up I didn't cum in his wife but he did mine though.

We stayed the night that night. We all slept together. Kevin between both Shannon and Stacy I was on the end. Shannon adjusted her head onto my chest, and kissed me goodnight. I noticed Kevin gently rolled over behind Shannon facing her. None of us were in wearing clothing. I could feel slight movements in the bed, then Shannon kind of stiffened and she let out a slight moan. I knew Kevin had entered her again. He didn't fuck her though. I guess he just shoved it in for the night. Occasionally the bed would gently rock, and Shannon would let out little moans. Shannon slid her hand to my cock and started stroking me. I was already hard again. It didn't take long of thinking of all the events of the night, and that my wife was literally having a huge penis in her as she stroked me off I shot cum in the sheets. Shortly after I fell asleep completely exhausted.

I woke up alone in the bed. I could hear faint noises coming from another room. I walked down the hallway, and as I got closer I heard.

"Oh, fuck yes Kevin. Fuck my little pussy with that big cock!"

"You love my big dick in your pussy don't you?"

"Yes! Please fuck me!"

"Where do you want my cum?"

"In my pussy please! Fill my pussy with it!"

I looked through the door in another bedroom, and saw Shannon on all fours with Kevin behind her. Her titts were swaying, her ass was shaking, and her head would jar with every long powerful thrust Kevin gave her. His hands were firmly gripping her hips as he fucked her. Stacy was lying in front of Shannon with her legs spread so that my wife could eat her pussy. Shannon was too busy moaning as Kevin pounded her from behind to lick pussy so Stacy was rubbing her own pussy. Stacy was talking so dirty to them.

"You heard her she wants your seed in her fertile pussy. Get us both pregnant."

Excited by this Kevin picked up his pace. Shannon now screaming for him to fuck her as her body shook from an orgasm. Kevin slammed hard deep inside her, Shannon pressed her ass hard against him. He started grunting, and moaning.

"Ohh fuck take my cum deep."

"Yes Kevin fill me up. Give me you baby."

I couldn't believe what I was hearing. My wife just begged another man to breed her. That's twice Kevin had cummed inside of her. No condom nothing except a big load of obviously potent sperm. My stomach felt a little sick as Stacy rubbed my wife's thin belly.

"I bet this little belly will start to swell soon."

I walked away, and went back to bed. Shannon came in soon after, and asked if I wanted to go to breakfast with Kevin and Stacy. We went out, and it was like normal. Shannon and I returned home after breakfast. She said it was an incredible experience, and it appeared I enjoyed myself as well. I started to feel better after we made love, and drifted off to sleep.

The weeks went by, and Shannon's belly did grow. There was no doubt she was pregnant, but by who? We remained close friends with Kevin and Stacy. Every time we were together they would rub Shannon's belly. Kevin acted as though he couldn't be the father. He would say "congratulations! You're going to be a great dad." Stacy was also pregnant again. I suspect Shannon still fucks Kevin without me knowing.

The big day came for Stacy she had her baby, a week later Shannon was in labor. It was no surprise the two babies looked very much alike. I suppose we now know he fathered Shannon's baby. After the baby was born we did have a few more fun encounters with Kevin and Stacy.

tlj553
tlj553
66 Followers