All Comments on 'Surprise Encounter Ch. 02'

by Bottom_up

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Hot spanking

While M/M spanking is not my thing you did a good job. Now, I want to see Celia spanked while Debra spanks him.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
like me & my neighbour

This is similar to what happened between me & my neighbour from down the street -- except I sucked his cock 1st before he fucked me. However, we got together in a very similar way, including being hesitant and unsure of what to do (just like in your story). Eventually we became much more comfortable and now we suck each other's cocks regularly and he fucks me a lot (I don't fuck him - he doesn't want that & I'm OK with that). We've told our wives and they've watched us a few times. It really turns them on and they play with each other's pussies, lick each other's tits and even make out as well. The 4 of us are having a great time. Please continue your story. I can't wait to read about what happens next.

Tootight1Tootight1almost 10 years ago
friendship

what value do you have on friendship, that you can trust someone with your dark secrets? I'm very happy it turned out the way it did, however very unhappy about being set up, and marriage secret, being revealed by a loving wife. should this happen to me I don't know how I would have felt. good story, almost sounds real.

Tootight1Tootight1over 6 years ago
good story

you bet. This has to be at least the 3rd read. I loved it, and hated it at the same time. The experience would have been great, but the reality would have been another thing entirely.

When he, snickered at him(me). "Uh. Yeah. I guess so..." He gave a little laugh. "I gotta admit; you definitely aren't wearing pajamas! Ooooo, and your panties are in the naughty position, too!" I think I would have reached into the night stand, pulled a pistol, cocked it and shoved it in his mouth. I would have gotten some straight answers right away, as to this being a set up, and by who. He certainly didn't deserve to die for only being a friend, but did, if he was in on the set up. It's the set up that was the betrayal of friendship, of love in the case of his wife.

In the story, he never got the whole story from his friend, as to the fishing trip idea, or when it was planned or who's idea it was, or anything.

I enjoyed the story as I have said before, but it's the set up that bugs me most of all, and by someone who supposedly loves him.

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanabout 2 years ago

HOT, almost heaven, hope the wive's like what they will see

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous