Surprise For My Husband

Story Info
Wife takes him out for adult fun.
1.2k words
4.14
123.6k
17
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I wanted to do something extra special for my husband on our 10th wedding anniversary. I wanted to blow his mind and shock him with something he would never expect. The first surprise for the evening was when I sat in the drivers seat of our car. He thought we were going to dinner and a movie and tried to guess which restaurant I was taking him too. I kept him guessing throughout the 20 minute drive and just as it looked like we were going to turn into Applebees, I turned into a strip club. "This is where we're going? " He seemed pleased, but not as excited as I wanted him to be.

We went inside and ordered drinks. This was my first time in a strip club. It wasn't all that I expected, but I did like all the mirrors it had. I could look anywhere and still see the girls dancing. I asked him to describe some of his past experiences in strip clubs. We looked at the girls together and discussed which ones we like and which ones we didn't. Some girls just looked bored, but then others really seemed into it and they were a lot of fun to watch. My husband gave me some singles and I called over the girls I liked. It was so exciting to brush my fingers against their tits as I handed them the money. The dancers seemed to get off on the fact that a woman brought her husband into the club.

It was a good time, much more so than I expected, but it wasn't hot enough. I decided to try something different. I took my husband back to the car and drove on. He thought we were going to another club. This time I surprised him my taking him to a store. We browsed the videos and purchased some toys we wanted to try later that night. Then I brought him to the back for a look at the live girls. Once we were closed in the peep booth, I grabbed his cock and stroked until he was hard. Then I opened the window. A girl who looked 12 yelled "ooh there's a girl" and came running to the window. She did a hot little shake and rub and licked her fingers, but I thought she wasn't quite my husbands type. But oh! There was an Asian girl way in the corner. Now that he likes. I thought definitely good enough.

The window closed and I stroked his cock some more and put my tongue way into his mouth. He was definitely enjoying the evening. But still, the night was not mind blowing. I took him back out front and requested a lap dance from the Asian girl. He was quite surprised. "Are you sure about this?" he asked. I just led the way to the VIP room.

The door opened and in walked our girl. She looked at us and started to walk over to my husband. I put my hand up to stop her and said "no, the dance is for me." Now I finally saw a bit of shock on my husbands face.

But hell, I've never been in a place like this before and I had no idea what to expect. I was starting to feel a bit nervous. I was sitting on the couch with my legs crossed expecting her to dance in front of me, maybe lean over me a bit. I was quite surprised when she reached over and spread my legs. She came between my legs and started dancing as close as possible to me. She was very good at what she did. She did some soft moans and she looked over at my husband now and then with soft innocent eyes, but she focused most of her attention on me. I continued to be surprised as her mouth came very close to my body and she rubbed herself up and down and all over me. Then she turned around and placed her ass right on top of me and grinded for a bit. She turned around again and kneeled down in front of me. She reached up and caressed my tits. Wow! I was not expecting that! I guess that was not enough for her because next she pushed up my shirt. My left nipple was already out of my bra. She reached over and took the right one out too. She gently caressed my breast with her hands and then, oh my god, she put her mouth right up against my nipple. I couldn't believe what she was doing. I snuck a glance at my husband and finally saw the response that I wanted. He was completely aroused and I think he was quite shocked that I let the girl do this.

Slowly, she started to travel down my body. She touched my skirt and I thought, no way, she's not going to do that! But she did. She slid my skirt up and this time it was she who was surprised when she saw that I was not wearing any panties. She smiled and looked and my husband. Her hands traveled up my thighs until they reached the top of my stockings. Then they very slowly touched my exposed flesh. She made small circular motions until she reached my pussy. She let her fingers travel over my pussy and she slid one in. She then put her head on my leg and worked her mouth towards her hands. I could feel her hot breath as her mouth reached her goal. Her lips grazed my pussy and then.....the dance was over. So soon?

I led my husband out of the room and out of the store. He was all over me in the parking lot. I had him drive home....with my hand stroking his now incredibly hard cock. I turned in my seat so that I was facing him. I pushed my skirt up and spread my legs. His hand was immediately there. "Wow! You are so wet!" His finger went inside me and he kept me on the brink of orgasm on the ride home.

We met in the bedroom where I quickly discarded the obstacle of his clothing. I took off everything but my stockings and garter. I took his cock in my hand and slid my body down his until I was between his legs. My tongue explored his balls while my hand stroked his cock. I let my tongue slowly travel up his cock until I was able to take all of him in my mouth. I sucked and ran my tongue up and down. My hands caressed his body and played with his nipples. I got up on all fours and straddled him. I worked my way up until my pussy was over his mouth. MMMM, I could feel his tongue deep inside me. I couldn't wait anymore and laid down on the bed. He lay on top of me and entered me. God it felt so good after waiting so long! The sex was incredible! We tried out our new toys and found we liked them very much.

After my orgasm, I just couldn't wait for his. I pulled him tightly against me and called out, fill me up with your cum". He started pumping harder and faster. His orgasm was amazing! It felt so powerful and lasted so long! I think it may be the best he's ever had.

Now I can't wait to top this surprise!