All Comments on 'Surprise Homecoming'

by Redlegs27

Sort by:
  • 95 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Damn,

You write and think like a 10 year old kid. I give out very few 1's but this is absolutely deserving of nothing more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Worthless

I know teenagers who can write better stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Different Skills

We all have different skills. Yours do not include creative writing so best if you recognise this.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Boring

No build up, no storyline, no nothing - just another stupid husband and his whore of a wife. Boooorrrrrriiiiing!

starmanfivestarmanfivealmost 10 years ago
Give us a warning1

If you write shit that gonna fly in the sense of common sense then give us a warning.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
wow

i'm gonna have to stop saying this. this is the worst story i've ever seen on this site.it seems that every time i write that something comes along that is worse.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
humiliation

I wonder if the people that review these stories realize that these authors seem to get off on being treated like crap. Every time you mock these guys they love it, don't feed them and they will go back in the closet.

CharlieB4CharlieB4almost 10 years ago
Common start but didn't go anywhere.

Hubbie coming up the stairs hearing noises in the bedroom is a standard theme and this effort doesn't bring anything new to it. Your dialogue needs to be separated from paragraphs. 2*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
1 star

well your a woman of a gay guy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

1* enough said.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Just a whore story and worthless husband one

People that believe or even entertain this shit are sick... He should have placed a bullet in them both and smiled after and pissed on them both.

impo_58impo_58almost 10 years ago
Cheating...

Even If he wanted his wife to have another, it should be agreed between them both...Never cheating...I believe that cheating ends any marriage...Even if he was a cuckold, he should never have accepted cheating...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Don't bother with another chapter,

Because its the same fucking story as damn near every other story in here.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
how formula can a story get

I bet there are 100s of essentially the same Bitch/WACC stories here.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
It never ceases to amaze me?

The shit some of the writers here at Literotica spew out, and it all seems to come from the same arse.

When a man is dominant, in a lot of cases, he decide financial matters, disciplines the kids, drives the car, gives his wife a housekeeping allowance, treats her like arm candy, see to it her credit card is kept topped up, pats her on the head when she does a good thing, but rarely allows her to make any important decisions. Pretty demeaning, wouldn't you say?

Now if you believe the writers here at literotica, when a woman has the dominant role, does she do as the man does? No, not on your life, no she has to turn her man into a cum swallowing, cock sucking, snivelling wimp, all the while humiliating him in front of his friends and family.

Funny, I don't seem to remember a story where the male is dominant and he has her licking his girlfriends pussy, bowing a scraping all the while having to keep a butt [lug firmly wedged in her arse.

If I were in a dominant/submissive relationship....Somehow I think I'd rather be female and submissive to the male of the species. Males seem to understand the power plays involved. While women have no idea how to maintain a Dom/sub relationship without getting all egotistical and going all ape shit overboard about it.

That is.......if you believe the writers here at Literotica.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
I Thought This Was Supposed to be an Erotic Website?

Guess Not.1* for posting garbage.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
It's easy to avoid my 1-star votes

Just put a 'willing cuck' disclaimer up front. I won't waste my time and you get 2-stars for very little effort.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
My wife

I don't go for the denial/humiliation aspect of cuckolding but the sex is always hot.

I frequently fantasize about this very scenario. I'd love to come home early one day and find my wife getting laid with some big cock stud.

patilliepatilliealmost 10 years ago
At least this stupidity didnt take long to read

Why I waste the time, just another way to procrastinate.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
this was posted as

a joke nobody can be that stupid. Next time you should warn your readers that this is a fun piece. idiot

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Not a good cuckold story

I really get off on stories about cuckolding. But this was just a terrible story. No effort at all put into it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Not sure if this was meant to be funny?

But it wasn't. Funny that is. Maybe English isn't your first language? You give no information in your Bio to indicate that fact. And while I don't normally criticize people's grammar (this isn't a site for professional writers), yours made this story impossible to enjoy. It read like a list of things to do. See this. Do that. Don't think. Don't act. Just too dry to make for a good read. No emotion. Not a single decent character in the lot. She, in particular, was a total nasty piece of work. I gave you a "1" because negative scores aren't possible. This was simply terrible.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Shitty writing in service of a fucked-up concept

TSIA

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Dire

Read like a badly written manual from some government agency.

First time I gave anyone 1 Star.

Corsair46Corsair46almost 10 years ago
1 down

You might want to look at another profession/advocation.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

leave the bitch and file for a divorce

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
1 Star!

Only heard this story a thousand times on here before.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Rubbish

Same boring cuckold shit!! Are there no real men authors??

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Get an editor

Save yourself from needless grief and get an editor. Thiscould have been much better with a second opinion before you released it to the masses.

If you had an editor... get a different one.

m4mrdogm4mrdogalmost 10 years ago
I hope there is a part two.

I hope there is a part two and more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
a sorry redo of a shit story already written and posted here 1,000 times before

in short, no surprise at all

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
String together a series of cliches is NOT writing a story

It's as if there was a program that lets the "writer" select stock characters, common situations, and cliche actions, press a button, and it spews out the so-called story. There was nothing here that indicated you spent more than a few seconds, a few moment's thoughts, on this. It's not writinging, it's typing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Gay married crap

Just more of the same

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Cheating SLUT

I would have walked over to my dresser got my 357 and blew them both away with his big cock still in her.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Yikes.

You are a sad little boy, who shit in your wheaties?

Epiphany_JonesEpiphany_Jonesalmost 10 years ago
Me getting on bandwagon.

This was horrible on so many levels (which have been covered, and then some).

iakatziakatzalmost 10 years ago
Way too typical.

The thing I always find amusing in these cheating wife/husband comes home early stories is that the cheaters are incapable of closing the bedroom door all the way!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Read this story before

Lots of times actually, but you missed making Brad black.

Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohioalmost 10 years ago
Not worth much in the way of commentary . . .

Just one star, and most seem to agree with that. Needs an editor and some originality, not to mention some credibility.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Another

Another fucking TRASH Story. Redlegs27, you are one very sick A-HOLE, you need to go back on your MEDS. Hubby should have took a baseball bat to these to cheating pieces of SHIT.

MicknTrixieMicknTrixiealmost 10 years ago
Horrible

Reads like a chinese assembly booklet

hindsight2020hindsight2020almost 10 years ago
Next time at least try.

On second thought, don't.

LickideesplitLickideesplitalmost 10 years ago
Too Long!

This story could have been summarized in fewer than 10 short sentences with just as LITTLE feeling as is evidenced here.

1. Man returns home early and finds well-hung dude fucking his wife.

2. Wife sees Hubby watching and hides him until Bull leaves! (why?)

3, Wife admits trysts with Bull is NOT new AND will continue!

4. Hubby is cut off from sex with Sweetie!

Gee, that was FOUR short sentences and NO feeling. Develop your brevity!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
" Foolish "

Fucking foolish , they both should die .

carvohicarvohialmost 10 years ago
Dear Redlegs...

I feel like I just got a root canal.

Here's what you should do. First, go out and buy every Hemingway, every Dickens, and every Ian Fleming you can get your hands on. Read every one of them.

Then make a list of every English teacher you ever had. Buy a pistol and shoot every God damn one of them before they fuck up any more children. Just kidding don't do that really.

In all sincerity you need to do a lot more reading before you do any more writing.

I didn't vote.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
WHY??

I've had submissions rejected before for what I thought were some pretty lame reasons. And now I read where you accepted this crap????? As the title asks, WHY??

Ducky7Ducky7almost 10 years ago
just more shit

I won't read any more. Sucked

bruce22bruce22almost 10 years ago
Satire?

This could only have been written by someone out to provoke the commentators on this site.

devilspydevilspyalmost 10 years ago
Not as bad as trolls say.

This was his first time, and frankly he did not do as badly as others. As with most first timers he rushed the story. Instead of developing the story as to how good his wife looked, had she changed in the last 2 months since she has been fucking a real man stud. Had the sex for him dwindled? Next time or for chapter two, please explain a bit before jumping right into fucking. Also, as a hung stud, your wife's pussy would have been stretched out long before you caught them fucking. Any husband would have noticed her tight pussy was now loose when he fucks her. Anyway, remember to put some time and thought into it first. Do an outline. Why is the wife turning into a Dominate. Has she been making hubby eat her pussy more and his own creampies? But I also think you could maybe be a good writer here.

DWornockDWornockalmost 10 years ago
1*

So short and typical. The bottom line: Husband finds wife have having sex with a big dick and it turns him on.

7daysuntil7daysuntilalmost 10 years ago
Short and sweet.

I will never ever get married. I can't hate this story. It was simple and to the point.

5 stars!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Mediocre

It was a good premise and all, but it's just too short. The characters aren't fleshed out enough, and it ends too quickly. It reads too much like a summary of all the slut-wife cuck-husband tales, but without any imaginative plot points. Try again, add some more detail, more plot points, more character development.

rixelsrixelsalmost 10 years ago
Why?

Peglegs27 would have shown more creativity by mowing his lawn. Show some respect for yourself! You certainly haven't shown your readers any respect.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
re: devilspy

How the fuck would you know how bad it is. You wouldn't know an erotic story if it slapped you across the face. This was a farce of a story not worth reading and you know it. Just another new scum bag trying to write erotica and failed. 1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I see it inevitably happen:

This site is degrading more and more into the holy grale of the cuckold-community. Obviously the change from "literotica" to "cuckerotica" does not seem to bother the overhead. How does it sya: You need to be a wimpy cuck to love a wimpy cuck. Imagine all these cucks could eventually find a "real" wife...lol

Na - no danger there...

jasjonjasjonover 9 years ago
Ban this Shit

This site needs to ban all of this cuck bullshit.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Like reading a description in a catalogue.

Where was the passion, the fire?

DrKenStoneDrKenStonealmost 9 years ago
Really Dumb Story

No one acts like that

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Not a story

More like an opening paragraph. And the dialogue was just awful. Like a 12 year old thought it up. And why isn't the husband upset? For that matter, why isn't anybody in this mess displaying any real emotion? Terrible story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Drop the Bitch

He should just go in the room pack all his clothes and leave, never looking back at the cheating slut.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
1*

ridiculous cuck shit.

vastiesmith2vastiesmith2about 8 years ago
5

to offset the asshole of LIT's 1 vote

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
I was going to read this

then I read the first sentence. It was written so badly I decided my time would be better spent picking the wax from my ears. Since I didn't read it I won't vote but I wish people who want to write would learn to do so.

vastiesmith2vastiesmith2about 8 years ago
pickingw ax from his ears or shit from his mouth

annony never stops his flaming comnets. 5 to offset this fag's 2 vote

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

fuck u redlegs fuck ur story

tazz317tazz317almost 7 years ago
EXPECTATIONS BE DAMNED

he is a wimpy cucky. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Sick cock sucking mother fucker.

THAT'S YOU!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
What Happens To Kevin A Few Months Later

Kevin is sedated and castrated as his penis, scrotum and sperm are no longer of any importance whatsoever to his wife. I hate wimpy assed husbands.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
UGH!!!

Don't write!!! This story sucks! Any guy who likes seeing his wife fucked by another guy should be castrated!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

You've heard of a "one hit wonder". This was a "one miss wonder".

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
wow

Some people show some real literacy with their comments when they can do it anonymously. I wonder if they kiss their mama with that same mouth.. Worse yet, how did these pathetic comments on Jan 29 make it past the sensors?? Mind boggling.. It's okay to be a little critical if you don't like a story but be a human being and use some constructive criticism instead of a garbage mouth.

ScorpioJJScorpioJJalmost 5 years ago
More garbage

Kevin is a normal guy then just like that he sucks another guys cum from his wife and accepts being told he can't have sex with her. Never happen. So much of this stupid crap here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Crap. Ridiculous bad written story

Stupid story

Stupid writer

Stupid everything

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
it shows this story to be rated 1.99

I don't understand how it could rate half that good

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
0 stars

Fucking bullshit

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
This

This cuck sickness is rated much too highly.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
I wish there was a rating of zero points.

What a piece of shit. Enough said.

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraalmost 3 years ago

Somebody take this writer's Man Card. That may be why as a contributor, he was "One and Done".

Hiram325Hiram325over 2 years ago

Literotica absolutely needs a "Cuck/Cuckold" section.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Shitty cuck story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Fucking cuck story. Zero rating for wimpy writer

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Crap. Utter crap.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I’m getting fed up with these pathetic cuck stories, a real man wouldn’t stand for that shit.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Why do these idiots post stuff like this.poor English,very poor story and a waste of time.They have no talent and waste our time.Go away stupid

Hiram325Hiram325almost 2 years ago

C'mon Lit, make a cuckold category please. These stories are abhorrent.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Cuck shit...

...and poorly written cuck shit !

Not worth the 5 minutes of my life to read it...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Another wimp story full of BS from any real man

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

As soon as this guy watched and did nothing I quit.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

I'd show her ass the door so fast. Can only fuck her if i eat his cum out of her pussy.... maybe he should film t and send it to everyone she knows... This is way too much of a wimp story...

lc69hunterlc69hunter12 months ago

Humiliation is not cool and is unnecessary to the story

RuttweilerRuttweiler11 months ago
Not enjoyable to me.

People being shitty to one another is really unpleasant.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

In a different ending... When Sarah goes to meet her husband in the hallway. He's not there. He left. A week goes by when there's a knock on the door. Special Delivery. she signs the form and the man informs her she's been served. Kevin divorced her. Well, she thought she had traded up. She wanted to marry Brad but Brad was already married. she didn't know he was married and apparently, his wife knew he was a cheater. Brad dropped Sarah like a hot potato. He only had sex with married women. It took awhile before Sarah realized what she had lost...

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

0

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Another story of a little Dick inadequacy husband.with a wife in control of their sex life. Where is the love at? Not in their hearts. That’s for sure

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous