Surprise Honey Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
curious2c
curious2c
2,518 Followers

I was getting close to cumming and Julie was acting like she was close too. She pulled away from me suddenly and moved to push me off. I rolled over, frustrated at the break. Julie rolled over and went up on her knees, head on the pillow.

Getting the idea, I got up behind her and as her legs adjusted to my body, my cock shot back into her hot tight wetness. I grabbed her cheeks and began to fuck her hard. Her hand went between her legs and brushed against my balls a bit then moved to her clit.

I pumped into her for a bit, bringing us both closer again. Her fingers would work her clit over for a bit then move to caress my balls. I was ready to blow when she pushed me off and out of her yet again. I felt my balls settling unwillingly down.

Her fingers were in her pussy, and then they were in her ass. Soon I understood she was getting herself wet there so my cock would slip in easier. I reached out and began to gather up her juices and finger that tight little bud too.

When it felt like she was lubed enough I moved back behind her. I placed the head of my cock on her opening and pushed. Slipping in a few inches I hesitated waiting for her to get used to the intrusion. Then I pushed again. I stopped, but Julie kept pushing against me until I was fully in her ass.

We held still for a bit after that then she began to slowly pump in and out. I let her set the pace. After a bit, she increased the stroking until soon we were slamming against each other.

Her hand was on her pussy rubbing it as my cock stroked in and out of her bottom. The tightness combined with the heat and friction soon had me close to shooting off. Julie gasped and began to cum as she rubbed herself. I could feel her muscles flexing as my cock slid through her anal opening.

I felt her collapse and I went with her. I started to cum and Julie was still gasping from her orgasm. I shot off deep in her ass and just held my cock there. When I finished, I fell to one side. My cock slowly slipped out of her tight anal opening.


Julie turned and hugged me, then began to move down. I tried to stop her, but she insisted and soon I was the recipient of yet another great blowjob. She cleaned me up and since I wasn't getting hard right away, she moved up into my arms and together we fell sleep.

Waking up a little later I saw Julie looking at me.

"What?"

"Bill...I think you need to talk to May."

"Oh? Why? What about?"

"I think you need to tell her how you feel about her."

"Oh? What about Anne?"

"I'll take her out and talk to her. May needs to know your feelings for her Bill. You need to tell her what you are thinking and how you feel. I'll take care of Anne until you have had a chance to talk to May."

"You are so right Julie. I guess that is what I will do."

Feeling far better then I had for a while, I jumped up and headed out the door. My destination...the bridge. Julie followed me up and as I went in to talk to May, Julie went to Anne and took her outside.

"May, we need to talk."

"Oh? Something on your mind Bill?"

"Yes there is May. You. You are on my mind."

"Me?"

"Yes. May...I need to tell you something. I know that what I have to say is going to hurt someone...but it is how I feel."

I saw May get a look in her eyes. A look of resignation. Suddenly I realized that she must have been thinking I was there to tell her I loved Anne, not her. I relaxed a bit...with some effort. Lowered my voice a bit and started again.

"May...I think you need to know that..."

"I know...you love Anne and want to break it with me as gently as you can. I understand completely. Will you be wanting a new Captain when we get to Juneau?"

"No. We have a very good and smart Captain already. Although she may want to hire a new Captain in her stead."

May looked confused. I was having a bit of fun at her discomfort if the truth were told. What I was about to say was going to rock her world. Or so I hoped anyway.

"I don't understand Bill...hire a new Captain..."

"Yes. May...I love you. I want you to be with me always. I think I have known this for a while. I just now got the nerve up to tell you. Anne is a lovely girl and I hope she stays with us on the rest of this trip at least. But the one I love...the one I want to spend time with from now on...is you May. I love you."

May was choked up. I saw tears in her eyes, tears that eventually started down her cheeks. She was holding the wheel and looking at me. I stepped in close to her and took her in my arms. Kissing those hot tears away.

May circled her arms about me and held me tightly. Her heart was beating fast and I could feel her breathing. Our lips met and pretty soon our tongues were sparring for space to each other's mouths.

"Are you sure about this Bill?"

"Yes"

"What about Anne?"

"What about her? I think she will be ok with this."

"I know you have enjoyed all the sex with her."

"If you want I will only have sex with you May."

"No. I think that as long as I know you love me...well...we have all had some great sex so far haven't we?"

"Are you sure? You won't have bad thoughts if Anne and I were to...you know...have sex again?"

"As long as I know that you love me Bill...I think it will be all right."

"What about Julie and I?"

"Well, that is a bit unconventional...but I know how you fell about her and how she feels about you. I will be all right with that too."

"If I think that you are not all right with it then it stops. How's that?"

"Ok. Ummm...there is a small bay up ahead according to the charts. Pretty remote. Why don't we anchor up there and enjoy some time together?"

"Well May...I mean Captain May...you are the skipper."

Looking out the window of the bridge I saw that Julie and Anne were talking still. I could see that Anne knew about May and I for sure now. She looked in at us and gave a small smile. I felt a bit better knowing that even though she was hurting a bit...she would get over it.

curious2c
curious2c
2,518 Followers
12