Surprise Seduction

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We were talking earlier about our fantasies, and we told you guys a bit about what we like to do when we're alone... roleplay, and play spankings and me turning Mary Kay into a naughty girl behind the bedroom door."

Mike and Jess both nodded.

"You guys said you'd never done anything like that, that you didn't feel adventurous"

They both nodded again.

"But you were saying that you both like to show off Jess' hot bod."

Once again, they nodded.

"Well, this fantasy kind of touches on all of that, but before I go into it, let me ask you guys something about what we were talking about before. Mike: you like it when men look at Jess?"

"Well, yeah."

"What do you like about it?"

He shrugged, as usual. "I don't know, I just like it."

"Talking just as a fantasy --this is not something I'm proposing-- how do you like the idea of someone touching her --or more-- while you watch? Does that make you hot?"

He flushed and looked down.

"Remember, we agreed to be honest here. You agreed, too."

He didn't look up. "Yeah. Okay. Yeah, I'd like that."

I had nailed it! "You like the idea of other men looking at her, touching her. And you like the idea of her liking it, right?"

He nodded again, somewhat unwillingly. He didn't look at his wife, nor at me. He just looked at his drink.

"Hot." I said. I looked over at Jess, who was looking if not surprised, at least a bit overwhelmed. "Jess, how does it feel to know that Mike doesn't just want to watch you strutting your stuff for other men, but fantasizes about them touching you, making love to you?"

"I guess I'm shocked," she answered. "I... I knew he liked me to show off and be sexy, but I never thought he thought about that."

"I think lots of guys thing about that kind of thing. Actually, I know they do, but most guys are thinking about hooking their wife up with another woman," I said laughingly. The tension broke a bit. "But Mike, this is just a fantasy for you, right?"

Mike looked up gratefully, and nodded, and looked at Jess. "Jess, I like the idea of another guy wanting you as much as I want you, and making you feel good and liking it. I want you to be happy. But it's not something I'd actually do."

I didn't say anything, because if I did it would be that there was a chance of that happening tonight. And also, I didn't believe him. But it was definitely not time to call him on it.

I changed the topic.

"Okay, I'm just asking 'cause I realized some of this sounds a lot like what I was about to tell you. But before I tell you, Jess, a question for you."

"Uh oh." She didn't look happy, but didn't seem unwilling to answer. My wife looked at me and shook her head, slightly amused.

"You like the idea of guys watching you... how would you feel if a guy watched you and touched himself?"

She made a face. "Creepy."

"Yeah, but what if he was a really hot, normal, attractive guy, and you were putting on a show for him on purpose. Say at the pool, instead of wearing a sexy bikini like you're wearing now, you were naked... it's a pool where nudity is allowed. You make eye contact with this really handsome guy... tall, muscular, strong jaw, piercing eyes. You see him watching you, and you're the only ones there. You realize he's looking right at you, and you sit up and rub lotion all over yourself for him as he watches you. You stand up, arch your back, show him your breasts, then you bend over, so he can get a good look at your butt. You pretend to ignore him, but when you peek over at him, you realize he's stroking his cock and looking right at you. His cock is long and hard. You see him stroke faster as you watch, and then he squirts his cum all over his belly."

I paused.

"Would that make you hot?"

She had flushed. "Jeez. Yeah." She shook her head at me. "I don't think I've ever heard anyone talk like that before."

I laughed. "You should hang out in bars and fraternity houses more... that's nothing. But anyway, so now we've built out a fantasy for you, and also your husband's a bit. I don't need to connect the two too much to point out that he'd love to watch you with that man who was watching you. Right, Mike?"

Mike sat quietly in his chair, then quietly said with a big grin, "Oh yeah."

"Shit." my wife piped up. "That story made me hot... I'd want to watch, too."

I laughed. "I tell a good story. But anyway, I'm finally ready to pick up where we left off. You guys ready?"

Everyone nodded, including my wife. "I'm just curious which fantasy you're going to pick. You usually have about seven."

"Smartass," I said. "Be careful, or it will be the one where I spank your naked ass in front of an audience." Her eyebrow arched, and she shut up. The funny thing was that really was one of our go-to fantasies, just not one we had talked about that day.

"Okay, you're right though. I think we talked about four or five fantasies this morning, but the one I was thinking about was the one where I told you that when we got back to our room tonight, I was going to ravish you as soon as we got home." I turned my head to look at Jess, then Mike. "And I had said that I would maybe leave the curtains open so there was chance someone walking by could see us... or maybe even blindfolding Mary Kay and pretending we had someone, like another couple, in the room watching us." I laughed embarrassedly, and looked at Jess, then Mike. "I guess it's not that wild, but that's what we were talking about, and it's similar to what we were talking about with you guys."

I could tell my wife clearly noticed that I had inserted the word "pretend" in my description, and that I had left out anything about spanking her... and she didn't point it out. That was good... I felt that presenting it the way I did kept the idea abstract enough to keep them from feeling too pressured yet, but would keep the conversation going to continue to feel them out.

"I don't think we'd actually have the nerve to do it, but it's hot to think about." I leaned back in my chair. "Could you guys ever see yourselves doing that?"

Jess shook her head, and Mike shrugged. I smiled. "I bet if we took a walk around here late tonight, though, we'd get quite a show."

Mary Kay nodded and spoke up. "Yeah, definitely." She laughed, her deep laugh that came out when she was really amused and feeling like she's sharing an inside joke. "Could you imagine what we might see?"

I smiled and looked at everyone. "Maybe we'll all take a walk later, that could be fun." I leaned forward again, and looked at Jess. I had put the idea out there... time to change topics.

"You guys might get a kick out of this, Jess. Mary Kay noticed me checking you out when we were walking back from dinner, and wanted to know if I liked the view. I said I did. She said she didn't blame me, she was impressed, too, but that she was going to give me something else to look at." I suddenly saw where to take this. "I said I'd get a really good look at the two of you and let her know how you compared."

After everything else we'd talked about that night, Jess didn't seem the least bit taken aback. She just raised her eyebrows and smiled, as my wife said, "I've noticed you've had plenty of looks when we got in the hot tub. How are we doing?"

"Great..."

This was it.

"...but I didn't get a really good look at you next to each other, I need a better view to really compare. Why don't the two of you stand up and stand next to each other?"

To my surprise, my wife got right up after a moment's hesitation. Jess hesitated a moment, and my wife said, "C'mon Jess, I really want to hear the answer."

Jess unfolded her legs, and with some hesitation, stood up. My wife moved so they were side by side.

I sighed. "Man, you guys look awesome. You both have amazing breasts... Mary Kay, yours are large and sexy, Jess yours are full and deliciously shaped." I felt my cock tingle in my trunks. "Turn around, let me see your backsides."

They did, and my cock completely stiffened.

"Um... bend over with your hands on the bed, and arch your backs a little bit."

Two curvy asses were thrust out towards me. I actually felt a bit tingly all over. Adrenaline or endorphins, I didn't know which, but I was feeling the excitement, not just of having these sexy women in front of me, but having them both follow my commands. Jesus. They were both doing exactly what I was telling them to do, willingly.

"Very, very nice, both of you. You both have an awesome shape. Aw jeez, you both look so good, I'm getting really hot. Okay, stand back up and turn around."

Both women did, following my orders exactly. My wife and I had played Dominance and submission games in the bedroom for a long time, so her compliance was exiting if not unexpected. Jess's following of my orders was really exciting and new for me, and to have two women doing it at the same time made my cock tingle even more. I was keenly aware of it rigid in my trunks... Damn.

Again, I felt the sexual tension in the room. The expression on Jess' face was intense. She had flushed, and I could tell she was actually really into this.

"Mary Kay, do you like it that I'm looking at your hot body?"

"I don't mind."

"How about you, Jess? Do you like showing off your body to someone you just met, and who's getting hot looking at you?"

Jess suddenly seemed uncomfortable and a bit embarrassed... this was pushing her limits. But now it was time to pull the trump card. "C'mon, we all agreed to be honest with each other here."

She inhaled and then let it out in defeat. "Yes." She looked down.

"Well, you should. You're really sexy, and having two sexy women in front of me showing me their figures is making my heart beat fast." I paused. "Now, I really want to get a good look at your naked breasts and see how those compare. Take off your tops."

My wife reached behind her to untie the strap behind her neck, but Jess didn't move, held unmoving in indecision. I spoke immediately. "I really want to see how you look. Don't you want to show me?"

She looked up, her eyes unfocused for a moment. Then they cleared, and she sounded a bit surprised. "Yes. I do."

She reached behind her and untied her straps. Her top came off, revealing two full breasts with nice-sized nipples and light brown areola. I sighed. "Nice." I looked at my own wife's breasts. They were larger and hung a bit more. Her nipples were larger and meatier, and her nipples a darker brown. "Both of you look great. But I need to see more. Take off your bottoms, too."

Mike sat in the chair behind me, not moving, not saying a word. My wife pulled her suit all the way off, looking glorious and amused. Her five-foot frame seemed to consist largely of hips and tits, and a defined waist. A thin strip of pubic hair rose in a short line directly above her vagina. She put her hands on her hips and arched her back, simultaneously showing off and being defiant.

Jessica had paused again, and had started to bite her lower lip. I put a bit more command in my voice. "Jessica, forget about being embarrassed. Think of how much I like looking at you, and how you like being looked at. Now's your chance to really try it out." I took a stab in the dark. "You know you've been thinking about it... you want to do it, don't you?"

Apparently she had. To what seemed like her own surprise, she whispered, "yes," and as I watched her she pulled the ties on either side of her waist. The fabric of her bikini bottom fell, and she was left holding the bikini by a tie string. She dropped it behind her on the bed.

To my shock, her pussy was completely shaved. Shit, for some reason I didn't expect that... My heart was beating hard in my chest as I looked at her. I could see the line of her pussy lips below, and they were a bit swollen up... she was excited. Actually, she was flushed all over, and her nipples were hard.

I knew the right thing to do to put her at ease was to take control of her, and free her from her doubt and insecurity of the situation.

I stood up, and spoke in my deeper voice. "Excellent. I'm looking at two gorgeous women, and my cock is getting hard in my trunks as I do it."

I walked up to my wife, and tilted her head back. I looked into her eyes. "You look incredibly sexy, standing nude next to Jess. Does it make you feel like a dirty girl to be nude in front of another couple?" I noticed that her nipples were rock hard.

She let out a ragged sigh and answered. "Yes."

"Put your hands behind your neck, and spread your legs shoulder width."

She did so immediately. God, I love seeing her like that. It's a submissive pose, with her offering herself to me essentially for any way I want to use her. It also caused her to thrust her magnificent breasts out and arch her back. Lovely.

I turned my attention to Jess, who stood there naked with her hands at her side. "You look lovely, and I love seeing your naked body. I want you to mimic each command I give to Mary Kay so you two are doing exactly the same thing, and I can compare each of you as you do each move, and I can look at your sexy bodies at the same time. As you do, I'll tell you what I'm seeing, how sexy you look. I don't want you to feel embarrassed or shy, just focus on me and what I'm telling you to do. That sounds good to you, doesn't it?"

Jess's eyes were a bit glazed, and she was flushed. I noticed she was shaking a little. "Y-yes."

I smiled. "Then get in position. Spread your legs as wide as your shoulders, hands laced behind your neck. Show me that body, and stick out your breasts."

With some hesitation she did so, but then she settled into position. I loved the sight of her spread legs, and the tan lines on her smooth skin. Her nipples were crinkled into hard little plateaus, and I could see two or three finger widths of space between her legs right below her pussy. Her pussy lips were clearly visible as she stood there for my gaze.

"One very important thing," I said to both women. "Safe words are in effect here. At any time if you say 'yellow,' it means you're telling me to stop what I'm doing, but not end the scene. It means 'back off a bit.' But if you say 'red,' then it's all over. We stop everything we're doing, and we're done. Do you both understand?" I looked first to my wife.

"Yes," she answered. I looked to Jess.

"Do you understand, too, Jess? This is a safe place, and you have the power here to stop anything you're not comfortable with. Do you understand?"

"Yes," Jess answered. I felt I detected a slight decrease in the tension in her body... that was good. Actually, it was great. I wanted her to enjoy this, whatever it was we were going to do.

"Good," I said. "Tell me your safewords and what they mean."

Jess answered. "Yellow means slow down, red means stop."

"Perfect. Good girl." I grinned, and looked at Mary Kay. "I did not expect that the day would turn out like this." Then I spoke generally to both gals. "Let's change views. I want both of you to turn around and show me your butts. Keep your hands behind your necks and your feet spread."

They did. My throbbing cock tingled as they both responded to my command and turned. This was fucking awesome.

"Very, very nice. I'm looking at two beautiful, naked women in front of me, and my cock is rock hard looking at you. I see your wide, round butts, and I'm thinking about how it would feel to run my hands over them. I'd love to bend you both over like that, and rub my hands over your asses, over your soft, warm skin."

Shit. I still had to decide where to take this, and how far I could take it, and really I just didn't know. The best way to decide was to just ask each gal. And thanks to some planning, I actually could, with hopefully little resistance.

"Remember, our policy of complete honesty is still in effect. I'm going to ask you each some questions, and I want you to answer them honestly. But first, turn back around, and sit on your heels, with your knees spread. Then I want your hands back behind your neck."

Mary Kay got down, and Jessica watched her and duplicated her position.

I got down on one knee between them, and looked at my wife. "You look so fucking sexy. How do you feel?"

"Slutty. Embarrassed. Excited."

I turned to Jess. "You look so hot with your legs spread and breasts thrust out. You're very brave to be doing this. Tell me, how are you feeling?"

Jess swallowed before she could get the words out. "Nervous. I've never done anything like this, and I don't know how far I can go."

I nodded. "That's completely natural. And remember, you have some control here, and don't need to do anything you don't want to do. But in this situation, you need to be completely honest with yourself about what you want to do, and you need to own it completely, with no guilt. Some folks say that you would never do something when you're drunk that you wouldn't' do when you're sober, you're just willing to actually go through with it for a change. We've had a couple drinks, but none of us are drunk, and we've already talked about some of the things fantasize about, so we all know what we want. It's just a matter of how far we go."

I took a deep breath, and then continued. "For me, I've got more than I ever expected, with me looking at two beautiful, naked women who are responding to my commands. From here, we need to decide what we want to do next."

I turned back to my wife. "Do you want me to kiss you while you're like that?"

"If you want to." she answered. I nodded internally. Okay, she was in submissive mode, but I would have to be careful to respect her limits. Which meant I needed to probe her more for what the limits would be in this situation.

"Do you want me to run my hands over your body and breasts while Mike and Jess watch us."

"If you want to." she answered again.

"Mary Kay, tonight, I don't want you to use that answer again. I want yes or no answers, do you understand?"

She hesitated, then said, "That's hard."

"I know, but tonight of all nights, it's really important. Can you do that tonight? For me?"

She nodded. "I'll try."

"Okay. Then let me ask you again. Would you like it if I ran my hands over your body and breasts while Mike and Jessica watched?"

In a very small voice she answered. "yes"

My heart raced. I was getting straight answers out of her... this was going to make things much easier.

"Do you like having Jess naked next to you, like two dirty girls."

"Yes."

"Does Jess make you hot?"

"Yes... but I don't think I can do anything with her."

"I won't ask you to. Suppose I order you on to the bed, and have you spread your legs. I touch you and lick you while they watch. Would you like that?"

A slight hesitation, then, "yes."

"I tell you to touch yourself while we watch, then I slide my hard cock into your pussy. They can see my cock entering your wet pussy. Do you like that idea?"

Silence for a heartbeat or two, then faintly, throatily, "yes."

Whew. I suspected --but wasn't sure-- that I'd get those responses to her.

I started to turn towards Jess to ask her exactly the same questions --the realized that I couldn't. Not yet, anyway. I continued addressing Mary Kay.

"I get off you, your pussy wet and open, and order Jess on to the bed next to you. I tell her to touch herself while I watch her, my cock hard in my hand, dripping with your juices. Actually, I tell both of you to touch yourselves as I watch, your legs spread. Two dirty girls, spread out for my pleasure. Would you like that?"

She hesitated. "Maybe."

Hmm...

"I tell you to get off the bed, and to watch Jess as she touches herself, as she touches her wet pussy for you, her eyes closed. Would you like that?"

"...yes."

Okay, better. But I was right at the edge of what was allowable, I'd come back to my wife in a moment. I turned back to Jess. She was staring straight ahead, her fingers still laced behind her neck.