Surprise Seduction

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Jess."

"Yes."

"You heard Mary Kay's answers."

"Yes."

"Did they make you hot?"

"...yes."

It was hard for her to admit, but she was doing good.

"I tell you to lie on the bed, and spread your legs for us while we watch. Do you like that idea?"

She was struggling. "Be honest, forget about being shy. Now's your one chance to admit what you really want. Do you like the idea of completely showing yourself to us, turning us on?"

She exhaled. Without looking at me, she answered, "yes."

"Imagine me watching you touch yourself, while I stroke myself, looking at your naked pussy. You're making me so hot. Do you like that?"

Less hesitation this time. "Yes."

Risk time. "Imagine me between your legs as you lay there, licking your sweet, wet pussy. Would you like that?" My own voice almost cracked with nervousness... I didn't know how my wife would feel about that, nor Jess.

"Yes."

Shee-it!

I try to will my heart to stop beating so fast, and turn back to Mary Kay.

"Mary Kay, you watch me as I go to lick Jess' pussy. She's wet and open, and wants my mouth on her. Does that turn you on."

"Yes. I'm not sure I... yes..."

"Do you want to lick Jess' pussy, Mary Kay?"

"No."

"She wants her pussy licked, should I lick it? She's moaning, she's so hot. She needs her pussy licked good. You know how well I eat pussy... imagine me making her cum like I make you cum... wouldn't you like to see that?"

"Yes..."

Okay, this was work, and stressful, and addictive. I felt like I was cross-examining witnesses... but I was trying to negotiate as much as I could between the three of us, and I was trying to make sure boundaries were respected and I didn't fuck up anything for any of us. I realized I was completely sober now. Good thing... I was keeping my head when my cock was screaming at me to fuck something, fast.

"Jess, I part your pussy lips with my fingers and lick your dripping pussy. I rub inside your lips with my fingers, and all these spots inside you that you didn't even know you had. I pull your clit hood back, and flick your hard little pearl with my tongue. I then lick your clit with circular strokes of my tongue as I slide my fingers in and out of you. Does that sound good?"

She's a bit breathless. "Yeah."

This was it. "Do you want my cock inside you?"

She sighed. "Yes."

"Tell me how you want it."

This was hard for her... I had figured out she was someone who just didn't talk about sex, particularly not graphic sex. I could see her struggling to answer, and answered for her. "Do you want me to slam it into you like that, filling you up with my hard cock? Can you imagine how good it would feel, after you've put on a show for us, and I've spread and eaten your pussy? Do you want my hard cock in your hot hole?"

"Oh God, yes..."

I turned to ask Mary Kay how she'd feel about this, hoping --praying-- that the raging pheromones in the room would have short circuited her brain completely and she'd be on board with me fucking Jess.

And of course, that was the exact moment Mike finally decided to speak up.

"Uh, babe, maybe we should go... this is a bit much."

Great. Figures.

I looked at Mike, then at Jess. "Jess, tell Mike that you want this, that you've gone this far and you don't want to go back now. Besides, this is his fantasy and yours, and you both know it." I moved close to her, and looked down into her eyes. I tilted her chin up with my thumb and forefinger. "You know you want this now, and that he can't stop you. Tell him."

Jess looked at Mike, and I saw a couple things cross her face... I didn't even try to sort out what. But there was definitely a dynamic that had previously been under the surface that suddenly came to the surface.

"Mike..." she started tentatively...

"Yeah?"

She hesitated, and I said, "Tell him what you want. You know this is what he's wanted, what he's been secretly pushing for, don't let him back out now."

Her eyes suddenly flashed, a little angry maybe, but not at me, at Mike. She spoke more forcefully. "He's right. Mike, I want you to sit there and watch while Luke fucks me. I want Luke to fuck me hard, and I want you to see me get fucked like you don't fuck me." She was suddenly on fire, and a note of anger had entered her voice. She took her hands off her neck, and turned to Mary Kay. "Your husband is great lay, isn't he?"

My wife was surprised, but answered immediately. "Oh yeah. No shit. I usually cum at least twice, and I've passed out from the things he's done to be more than a couple times."

She looked up at me. "I want you to fuck me, and I want it hard. And I want MIke to sit there and watch." Her eyes flashed again as she looked back at her husband. Then she looked away, and actually put her hands back behind her neck and looked straight ahead.

Whoa. I guess that was settled. I looked over at Mike, who was sitting back, completely stunned.

I couldn't help myself: I whistled. "Okay then, I guess we have a game plan." I looked over at Mary Kay. "Um, if you're cool with it, I mean..."

Mary Kay surprised me yet again, and actually laughed. I felt the tension from Jess ratchet up a notch, as she was afraid she was being laughed at when she had made herself most vulnerable. "There is no way I'm getting in the way of Jess now, she's made it clear what she wants. And I actually think I'm entirely okay with it... I think she needs this really bad. And I'm guessing that this may be a turning point in her and Mike's marriage, and this actually bring some things to the surface for them to work on and make their marriage stronger."

Have I mentioned how much I love my gal?

"Besides, you're a great, great lay... and I'm suddenly finding that I want to share."

Jess had relaxed a bit, and was looking at Mary Kay, then looked at me.

"You guys... you guys are different, aren't you?"

We both laughed. "Yeah, but it's not all bad." I replied. "Actually, we get along really well, and we have pretty good senses of self. And we're committed to each other, and our marriage. Although this is absolutely the first time we've ever done anything with anyone else." I laughed. "And I'm suspecting it may be the last, but we'll see how things go."

"But," I said, "right now, I'm more interested you. If I don't get some relief soon, I'm seriously going to get blue balls."

Mary Kay stood up, and tucked her legs under herself over in the chair next to Mike. She had taken herself out of the equation. I looked at Mike. "Mike. You heard the lady. Sit there and watch." I beamed at my wife for a moment, then turned back to Jess.

"All right," I said to Jess. "Stand up." She did. I stepped in close to her, took a big handful of her hair into my fist, and pulled her head back. She gasped, surprised, her mouth open, her lips parted. Her teeth were white and even, and I could see her tongue in her mouth. I was a head taller than her, and brought my mouth roughly down on to her mouth. My tongue probed into her mouth, and her tongue immediately came out to meet mine. I rubbed the tip of my tongue on hers, then licked her lips, and the corners of her mouth. Her eyes had suddenly glazed, and her breathing came in short gasps.

I let go of her hair, broke the kiss, and turned her around, facing naked body to her husband and my wife, as I stood behind her.

"Watch us, Mike. Watch us as I give your wife exactly what she wants, what she needs. I'm going to show you what a slut she can be, that she wants to be. I'm going to give her exactly what she needs. Watch, and know she wants this."

I took her chin in my hand, and tilted her head back, and kissed her mouth again. I then trailed kisses up her jaw to her ear, nibbled her earlobe, then darted a tongue into her ear.

She moaned.

"Spread your legs," I ordered. She did, about as wide as her shoulders. Perfect.

I moved my hand from her chin to her throat, and held her neck firmly, then ran my other hand down her front. Starting above her breasts I rubbed her chest, then rubbed and squeezed each breast slowly and completely. I circled smaller and smaller around her areola and then her nipples, until the tips of my fingers were on her hard little bumps. They were sensitive, and she whimpered slightly as I played with them, pinching each one gently in turn.

I ran my hand beneath her breasts, and felt the weight of them. They were nice... firm but soft, with a little heft to them. "I love your breasts," I said, loud enough for everyone to hear. "I love touching your nipples and hearing the sounds you make as I do it. I love how you melt into me as I kiss you. You love it, don't you?"

"...yes.."

"You love me standing behind you, touching you, making you feel good as your husband watches, don't you."

"oh, yesss..."

I ran my hand further down her soft belly. She actually had a small belly button piercing, and I brushed my hand across it as I moved my hand down past her navel. My hand traveled down over her abdomen, above her mons, and I slowly rubbed my hand in little circles there.

"You're completely naked as a man you just met runs his hands over your vulnerable body. You're giving himself to him to do whatever he wants with you. And you like it, don't you? Isn't it turning you on?"

"Oh God yes..."

"How hot are you now?

"So hot, please keep touching me..."

She lifted her right hand onto mine, and tried to push my hand down to her shaved pussy.

I looked up at Mike. "She doesn't do this at home, does she?"

Mike looked dazedly from Jess to me, grinned, and shook his head, "no."

I let my hand be guided to her naked pussy. It was hot and soft, and the second my fingers got there she started pushing her pussy towards my hand

I grabbed her hand, and put it behind her back. "Keep that there. I'll tell you when you can touch yourself." I put my hand back on her naked cunt, and began to rub her entire pussy in slow circles as she moaned and tried to thrust against me. With my other hand I kept a grip on her throat, dominating her.

"Your pussy feels so hot and smooth, I can feel the heat coming off it. I can feel how wet you are. Tell me how wet you are."

"I'm so wet..." she moaned.

I slipped a finger into her wet pussy. It felt so good on my fingers, and my fingers quickly got slick from her moistness. I trailed my fingers up her slit until I found her hard little clit, and I started to rub her clit in rapid little circles. She trembled beneath me, and started to collapse a bit back onto me as I stood behind her.

"Does Mike ever do this to you, Jess? Have you naked and vulnerable while he plays with your pussy? How does it make you feel? Do you feel like a dirty, dirty girl?"

She whimpered. "Yes, yes, so dirty..."

"Do you like being a dirty girl, Jess... is that what you want?"

She nodded, as I continued to strum her clit.

"Can you feel my hard cock pressing against your wide ass?"

"Yes... it feels so good... so hard..."

I looked at Mike. "Are you surprised to hear your good-girl wife talking like this?" I asked him.

He nodded. "I am."

I smiled a predator smile at him, and looked over at my wife. "How does she look?"

"Hot. Sexy. Dirty. Slutty."

I felt Jess's legs start to give as my wife answered me. "Oh God..."

I took my hand away and asked "How close are you to cumming there, Jess? On a 1 to 10 scale, with 10 being there."

She looked up at me, dazed. "I don't know, close. Eight?"

"Okay, time for something different then, I don't want you cumming yet. I think I'll put my hard cock in your mouth." I took my hand off her neck. "Do you want to suck my rock-hard cock, Jess? Tell me you want it."

"Oh God, yes, I want you in my mouth."

"Look your husband in the eye and tell me again you want my cock in your mouth."

After a moment's confusion, her she opened her half-lidded eyes all the way, and then her eyes settled on Mike where he sat. As ordered, she said "I want your cock in my mouth."

"Get on your knees, sideways to Mike and Mary Kay. I want you to suck my cock while they watch. Suck my cock for our audience." I took a step away from her, as she turned around and got on her knees.

"Pull down my trunks."

Her manicured nails slipped into my waistband, and she pulled my trunks down. My cock bounced up as I pulled the waistband down past it. My cock is a decent size, with an upward curve that was great for hitting my gal's g-spot. I wondered if Jess was a squirter ---probably not, but maybe I'd make her one tonight.

"Put your hand on my cock, and kiss the tip." I directed. She did, and I loved seeing her French-manicured fingers wrap round my shaft. My cock had been leaking pre-cum for probably an hour now, and a long, sticky strand dripped from the tip to the ground as she approached it.

She kissed it, then kissed it again, and again. It was hot as hell.

"That's it, baby. Now lick just the head of it with your tongue as they watch us. Show us how good you can do it."

She did. It felt nice, but she was being a bit dainty. "Lick it harder, like it's a lollypop you're starving for. Put every dirty thought you have into it. And look up into my eyes as you do it.

She looked up at me, and started licking the head of my cock with long, flat strokes.

I looked at Mike. "She doesn't suck you much, does she?"

Mike shook his head.

"She likes to suck my hard cock." I turned my attention back to Jess.

"Now take it all in your mouth," I said.

Her lips went around my cock head, and she moved her head down an inch or two. I felt her warm, slightly rough tongue caressing my cockhead in her mouth.

"Deeper!" I ordered.

She took me a tiny bit deeper. I put my hands on her head, and guided her mouth down further on my cock. She took me a deeper, slowly, an inch at a time, my cock going towards the back of her throat.

"Slowly," I said. "Take your time. You know you want it, get over the gag reflex."

She looked up at me, the whites of her eyes showing, as inch by inch my cock slid all the way down her throat. She'd had to turn her head a bit to get it in, but now she was moving her head all the way back and forth along the entire shaft, taking my full length into her throat with each stroke. Every third or fourth stroke she'd almost gag a bit, but she'd quickly back off and take another stroke. I loved watching my cock disappear into her mouth, and I was even more surprised how much she was getting into it. She had been hot before, now she was almost manic, single-mindedly focusing on sucking me. I realized that whatever barriers she had had, they were gone now. She was fully into it.

I looked at my wife, who sat naked in the chair watching the show, and caught her eye. She looked at me, and mouthed, "Oh my God." I smiled at her. "Touch yourself, Mary Kay. I want you to touch yourself so I can see. I want you to get so hot that you cum with us."

Mary Kay unfolded her legs, threw one leg over the arm of her chair, then leaned back and licked her fingertips and started rubbing her wet pussy. I loved watching her, but there wouldn't be time tonight.

I told Jess to stand up, sit on the edge of the bed facing our audience, and to lay back. I put a pillow under her head, then told her to pull her legs up, spreading her pussy wide for me. She did immediately, and her naked pussy was quite a sight... her pussy was swollen with excitement and sopping wet, and there were beads of moisture on her lips. As she spread her legs her pussy immediately started to gape a little, and both her inner and outer labial lips were clearly visible.

"Spread yourself with your fingers for me."

She reached down, and with both hands spread her pussy lips. My cock throbbed as I saw her, and especially her spread, juicy pussy. Another string of pre-cum fell from my dick. I was actually a bit desperate to fuck her that moment, but I knew that I wouldn't last, and I hadn't made her cum yet anyway.

"Touch yourself while I watch. Touch your pussy lips, and your sensitive little clit. Show me how you do it."

As I watched, Jess got the tips of the first two fingers on her right hand wet with her own lubrication, and then started to rub her clit. Her head fell back and her eyes closed, and a look of concentration set on her face.

Mike said quietly, "She said she doesn't do that."

I laughed. "Apparently she does. Don't you, Jess?"

On the bed, Jess nodded. Her nod wasn't visible to Mike and Mary Kay from where they sat, so I said, "Say it aloud... do you masturbate?"

"Yes," she said. Her fingers continued working her clit with increasing speed.

"What do you think about when you masturbate?"

She didn't answer, so I said it again. "Tell me what you think about when you masturbate, Jess. What do you like? And keep touching yourself while I watch... it's making me so hot, watching you spread your legs and touch your clit."

Jess had actually pulled her clit hood back and was rubbing her little white pearl with a single finger as she held her lips apart and hood back with her other hand.

"I think..." she trailed off, then seemed to make the decision to answer. "I think about men... hard men, taking me, thrusting into me. I think of manly men forcing me to do things, to pleasure myself while they watch..."

"Of course you do," I said kindly. "That's what you want, isn't it Jess? You really just want a strong man to take you, to tell you what to do. You want him to order you to behave like the slut you are, right?"

Jess moaned, and was almost rigid as her fingers were a blur on her clit. "Yesss, oh God, yesss..." Her hips started bucking, and her lower fingers slid into her hole.

"Make yourself cum, Jess. Show us how you cum."

Her fingers moved frantically over her clit as I watched. Her head jerked up as she got closer and closer, her chest, neck and arms were flushed with the effort. This was hard for her, she'd never in her life done anything like this. But I knew that with another push I'd have her over the edge.

"Tell me you want me to fuck you up your dirty slut ass."

That did it. With a strangled cry, and a "ohgodohgodyesyesyess" she was cumming, her hips bucking uncontrollably.

Her orgasm went on, she couldn't stop touching herself, and one orgasm turned into two before she started to slack off, panting.

I looked over at Mike.

"Does she cum like that for you, Mike?"

"No," Mike replied quietly. "For me she barely makes a sound."

"Hmm. Seems like she's needed a strong man to please her the way that she needs, to turn her into the slut she really is." I looked at Mary Kay, who was still slowly rubbing her own pussy. "Like I please you, right baby?"

My wife nodded. "Oh yeah, big daddy."

"Should I fuck her now?"

My wife nodded again. "Fuck yeah."

I smirked, and turned back to Jess. Her legs had fallen back to the floor, and she was still rubbing her pussy ever so gently. I told her to stand up, face the bed, and bend over.

She did, and I helped her get up on her wobbly legs, then bent her over and pushed her gently down so her chest was on the bed, resting on the pillow that had been under her head a few moments before.

I grabbed a towel from the chair, and put it on the bed next to Jess, then I wet my cockhead in her pussy juice, and positioned my cock just inside the opening of her pussy.

I put my hands on her wide hips, and looked at her pretty face which was turned to the side below me. Her eyes were shut, and her attention was focused on my cock, which was just starting to part her pussy. I started to thrust my hips slowly, and with each stroke went a little deeper into her. Her pussy was tight but soaked and slippery. It had been fifteen years since I'd felt another pussy besides my wife's and it was different and exciting.

Jess moaned as my balls hit the top of her naked pussy... I was all the way in. I held her hips tighter, and started to increase the speed and force of my thrusts. Beneath me, Jess started to whimper in high little sighing moans as my balls slapped against her pussy. The tone of her cries got deeper as I fucked her longer and harder, and I grabbed the towel off the bed from beside her.