Surprise Sex At The Lake Ch. 02

Story Info
The end or maybe the beginning.
1.7k words
4.43
35.7k
24
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 09/09/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The following morning Lea woke before me and made us breakfast which she brought to bed for us to eat together. We talked about our lives and our love. We kissed and laughed, all seemed well as I felt she was very content in her heart and mind.

The weekend arrived and the house was full of people as 3 other families, as well as Ted and Kim, were there. Around 2 pm Saturday Ted was on the water pulling kids on tubes. I sat on the dock with Lea and four other moms. The dads were scattered between the house and the boat. As we talked and drank beer in the Sun Mike pulled up next to the dock.

"You guys have a full house this weekend," speaking to Kim.

"Yeah but we love it," she responded smiling. "More friends, more love."

"I agree. We will have a large group next weekend."

"Where's your wife and kids?" Kim asked.

"They went to the outlet mall to spend my money," Mike replied with a smile. "l bought a new wake board and wanted Ted to pull me while I try it out but I see he is entertaining the kids."

"I will drive if you want," I spoke up hoping to talk with Mike alone.

"Great, bring a spotter. It shouldn't take but a minute. I'm going under the short bridge were the water is calm and I just want to make a short run."

I stood from my chair and Lea held her hand out for me to help her up.

"I'll go," she said. "I need to dive in and cool off anyway."

We pile into Mike's boat and he races to the end of the cove. As we idle under the bridge he starts to speak.

"I didn't really get a new board. I saw Ted on the water and was hoping to get you two in the boat alone. I want to apologize for the other night. I let that get out of hand and I hope it hasn't damaged your relationship. I personally have been feeling guilty about it myself. I love my wife and I should have keep myself in check."

"We are fine," I replied trying to give our side of the event. "We have talked and I feel I can trust Lea as much as I always have."

"I'm glad to hear that and hope you have no ill will toward me."

"None at all. I should probably thank you for giving us a new vision in our heads for our own sex life."

Mike had stopped the boat in the middle of the cove where there were few homes and no other boats about the water. Lea who had been sitting quietly listening to Mike and I talk finally spoke up.

"Mike, I feel bad for your feelings of guilt but I will not apologize for my aggressive behavior. I needed that badly." Lea spoke as she sat next to me on the rear facing seat with Mike still seated in the drivers seat but turned to face us. "And if you ever want to fuck me again with that magnificent black cock, I am all yours."

I snapped my head around only to be looking at the back of her head. Lea raised her right leg and placed it over my knee. Even though her back was to me, I could tell she was caressing her pussy. I could see the dilemma forming on Mike's face.

"Look I," Mike started to say before she cut him off.

"I'm just saying, if you are here at the lake when we are, I would love to feel your cock inside me again. I can suck it right now." Lea leaned forward and rubbed his thickening dick. "You just have to sit here and I will make you cum in my mouth."

Lea continued to rub his cock with one hand as she untied the strings of her bikini with the other. First her top. As her breasts were exposed she pinched her nipple. Then her bottoms. Now rubbing her pussy again a soft moan came from her lips.

"If I fuck you again, you know that makes you my whore," Mike said in a commanding tone.

"Oh I'm already your whore," Lea replied lustfully.

Mike stood up and removed his swim shorts. His huge cock swung free. He sat back down in the drivers seat, my naked wife kneeling between his legs. Lea placed both hands around his dick.

"Oh yeah, this is what a cock should be," Lea said. "I want every inch of this dick inside me."

I am still looking at the back of her head as she leans forward to put him in her mouth. Mike reacts as her warm mouth covers his cock.

"Fuck yeah. Suck my dick whore."

Lea's head is slowly moving up and down as her hands are gently pumping his dick. She gags as she holds her head down trying to take as much cock in her throat as she can. Lea does this a couple of times before turning her head to me. A string of saliva hangs from her lip to the tip of his dick.

"Look at this cock," she says as her hands are still stroking him. "It's going to fuck my pussy again and I'm going to cum all over it."

Turning her head back she continued to suck his dick. Mike placed his hand on her head and held her down on his cock for as long as she could until Lea forced herself off of his dick. She drew a deep breath as she looked up at him.

"Fuck me. I need you to fuck me," Lea pleaded.

Mike stood and Lea moved to the open space in the center of the boat. I took a look around and no one was on the water. Mike knelt behind her and began to tease her pussy with his cock. Lea's cheek was against the floor and her hands were out stretched in front of her. Mike was just driving her crazy with the tip of his dick. Finally he entered her with just the head between the lips of her cunt. Lea picked her head and chest up off the floor. She pushed back with her arms and half of Mike's cock disappeared into her pussy.

"Oh God...." Lea rocked forward and then pushed back again. This time her ass touched his groin. "Fuck...your God damn cock is big." Lea held herself back on Mike's dick letting it fill her up. "I'm going to cum just feeling you inside me."

Lea slowly started to fuck herself as Mike held still. Moving her body back and forth, pulling herself to the end of his dick and then impaling herself back to fill her cunt with black cock.

"I'm getting in that whore pussy now," Mike claimed as she fucked him. "You gotta have lots of dick to get that whore pussy."

"Oh my God....I'm cumming," Lea cried out pushing all the way back. "OH FUCK..OH FUCK..YOUR COCK IS..."

She was again flooding juice from her pussy and again it splashed from between them as she slammed her ass back against him.

"Fuck I love that black dick inside me." She returned to herself from the powerful orgasm. "Fuck my pussy like you own it. Stretch me out with that big cock."

Mike placed his hands on Lea's hips and began to fuck her with long slow strokes. She was moaning with every deep push. Again she rested her head on the floor and pinched a nipple with one hand. Then moved that hand to her clit and started another wave of orgasms.

"Oh yes..oh yes...right there..FUCK...I am going...oh fuck," she cried out as Mike continued to fuck her pussy with a steady rhythm. "Come in me...come in me. Make that black dick come in me."

"Yeah I'm gonna come in you. Are you ready whore? Are you ready?"

"Yes I'm ready. Oh yes....oh fuck me," Lea said barely audible.

"Fucking whore..God damn." Mike pushed his cock deep into her pussy, pulling on her hips he was filling Lea's cunt with his cum.

Lea was cumming hard as Mike was filling her up from behind. Gyrating her hips as she tried to milk every drop from his cock.

"Oh my God, your cum is hotter than my pussy. Damn I want to remember this." Lea slowed her hip motion and rested her ass firmly against Mike's groin.

"Oh fuck that's good," Mike groaned as he slowly withdrew his thick cock from her pussy.

"Oh fuck yes it is," Lea moaned as her body slightly shook with pleasure, his dick now slipping from her once again gapping cunt.

I took another look around. A young man on a jetski had managed to quietly drift close enough to watch them fucking. Upon me noticing him he fired up and took off. Mike and Lea paid no attention to him as he sped off. Lea put a towel between her thighs to catch the cum now streaming from her pussy. She turned around and took Mike's cock in her hand at the base. She then cleaned him off from head to balls using her tongue and lips.

"Now that's what I'm talking about," Mike exclaimed looking at me. "I didn't even have to tell her to clean my dick. Mmmmm...my whore."

Mike stood up as Lea removed his semi-hard cock from her mouth. He walk to the side of the boat and dove in. Lea immediately. Crawled over to me, pulled my swim shorts down and started sucking my dick. It took me less than 2 minutes to cum. She swallowed every drop. Lea smiled at me and then she jumped in the water.

"You should get wet so your friends will not be suspicious," Mike said as he climbed back in the boat.

By the time I got back onboard Lea had put on her swimsuit and we were moving back toward the bridge. No one spoke as we idled threw the no wake zone and as we went full throttle back to the dock. Mike pulled alongside the dock, we jumped off and he started backing out.

"Thanks again Nick," he yelled. "See you guys soon."

"Bye Mike," Kim said waving her hand. "Tell the family I said hi."

Lea and I both got a fresh drink and sat down in the sun. I realized something sitting there thinking to myself, my beautiful wife is a black cock whore. Where this goes from here I have no idea.