All Comments on 'Surprise Sleepover With Brother'

by Coto2332

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Pretty Good

Certainly made me wet!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
good story

I liked it but it could have gone longer

EnglishMuffinsEnglishMuffinsover 15 years ago
Loved it!!

Great Story and I'm glad that there are more to read.

Please please please keep writing

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
chapter 2 ???

That is, without question, the best 'sister has friends sleep over' story I've ever read! I only see one problems: the story is too short. :)<br>

<br>

I hope there will be a chapter two. There are still two more girls there, and he's there for the weekend. Here's a thought: maybe something happens (car problems?) and the parents have to stay away for another night. ;)

oldwayneoldwayneabout 15 years ago
Good, but....

Is there going to be more or not???

RUSTYSKINSRUSTYSKINSalmost 15 years ago
I was really diggin this story until

the ass play came in. Not that it was bad just should have saved that for a later story. This story is supposed to be over the top but that kept it from being 100. Keep it up...

jwolfcopjwolfcopabout 14 years ago
what

that it?that all?

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
You need a little reality in your stories.

A woman who is five feet tall (plus an inch or two) can't be a 36A unless she's a flat-chested fatso. An A-cup is a small breast. B is larger, C is bigger yet, and D is very big. Got it? The number doesn't refer to their size, but how big their chest is. A very short girl with a 32-D means a petite girl with large breasts. The same girl with a 36-D would be a very curvy, plump even, girl with large breasts. A tall girl with 34-A tits is a tall, very thin, woman with small breasts. The same girl with a 34-D is a thin woman with big tits. Take a measuring tape and encircle your chest, keep it level, and let it cross over your nipples. THAT'S the number part of the formula. The Letter refers to the size and shape of the tits.

Also, it helps if you include all three measurements: 5'2" with 34-C - 22 - 32, would be a small, curvy girl. 5'2" with 32-B - 22 - 32, would be more petite girl with smaller (but average size) tits.

It makes it hard to suspend disbelief while reading erotica when you've got such glaring discrepancies. If you've got no clue about what numbers to write down, do a little research. The information is out there. All you have to do is find a celeb or an actress (porn stars are great material for this, duh!) and see what their measurements are.

I really hope this helps you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Crude and nasty...

but that's OK sometimes. An MFFF like that looked good, then you had to start with the asses. Anal rates an automatic 1, no matter what else the story has.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Sex with my sister

I've fucked several of my sisters friends as well as having a very "special" relationship with my sister but never had a threesome. Sis and I tried to get my wife involved but she's too weird-ed out. She doesn't mind our relationship she just can't picture herself eating Sis's pussy while I fuck her brains out

barringtonghbarringtonghalmost 13 years ago
Great story

Brother sister sex is the greatest and additional friends are a delightful bonus . Wonderful story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
anal bad?

Anal is amazing! I don't see how someone could rate a story down just because it has some anal, if you don't like anal, just stop reading and find another story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Couldn't finish

This was so poorly done I couldn't finish it. You're obviously a guy. The language you use is a dead give away. Please don't write anymore.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Bull shit

Bull shit

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
totally unrealistic...

.. but WORTH READING (for a man) :-D

loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Lucky bastard

I wish i had a hot slutty sister like that so that i could cum in her ass too

debaucherdebaucherover 10 years ago

Very nice! Really liked the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Well the story looked like it might be interesting, then it just sort of rushed to the ending. The guy barely stuck his dick in his sister for starters, and for a chick that had never even seen a dick before, you would think he might have a bit more trouble getting in ms. Virgin. ...then the whole ass thing. Dont get me wrong, I dont have a problem with anal, its just fine, I have a problem with bad/bullshit anal. ...and just ramming it in a virgin ass without real lube and without stretching her a bit, then she just loooooves it right from the start?? Not. ...so what sex we got was just so bogus that it kinda ruined the great buildup we were getting! Sigh. Good premise though, cant go wrong with three horny girls, horny older brother, and for once the guy isnt whining about fucking his sister, lol!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

That's it? Liked what we got, but it's just a good beginning. Good start disappointing finish, kind of like cheap wine.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

You can tell it was written by a guy with very little experience.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Reads like a terrible male fantasy from a 15 year old; rampant objectification and a complete lack of understanding of real intimacy and what sex is actually like. Unfortunately cringeworthy.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous