All Comments on 'Surprised At Jim's'

by dCharlesStuart

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
YUM-YUM

Let the wife watch if she wants. Just makes it easy to get more cum more often

DeborahAnneDeborahAnneover 9 years ago
Sounds like a win win situation

How I would love to suck a cock sometime soon, I am married and I am a bisexual crossdresser, the wife knows and supports my crossdressing not sure what she would think about me wanting to suck cock though.

da.cd@frontier.com

No_QualmsNo_Qualmsover 8 years ago
Got to love that Helen....

Another quality tale, a bit different but that Helen was a piece of work. Well done for not automatically having her "join in" - many writers would take that step willingly. I felt a bit sorry for the "hero" in that Jim seemed to be all take and no give - also for the fact that Jim did not defend him in any way from the "fag" abuse the wife was spouting. I hope he finds someone more appreciative than Jim in the fictional future....

cdCindy1cdCindy1about 6 years ago
nice story

Something similar happened to me. The guy I was sucking didn't know his wife had come home and she caught us. She was a bit mad but then she realized that her husband wasn't sucking cock that only I was. She called me a "faggot" and I loved it. I finished sucking him off and swallowed his big load. She loved it and showed us her tits while she had her hand down her panties. Nice story - it turned me on.

DeborahAnne -- you really must suck cock. It's great your wife knows about your crossdressing and I'm sure that she probably already knows you either suck cock or want to. Go ahead -- it's great being a faggot CD cocksucker -- I LOVE IT !!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Caught by wife before

I was having a cock sucked by a married man in his marital bed when his wife came home early and caught us. I wish it had been civil like this story. I know he promised to never do it again, so I had sex with him at my house or a motel room. He did not lie in that he never did it again at home. LOL He gave really good head.

rudilrudilover 4 years ago
know the feeling

A similar experience happened to me at the house of my girlfriend. Her ex-husband, who lived across the continent, was visiting their daughter, then in high school. He stayed at a B&B nearby. I was editing some papers in the living room late at night when the ex arrived with the daughter, back from a movie. After the daughter went to bed he and I realized some common interests. He asked if his former wife still had her "unmistakeable feminine odor", and I said he could taste her on me to find out. I went to his chair as he opened my robe, rubbed my chest and pulled my briefs aside. I was soon rock hard, even after having fucked upstairs an hour before. He sucked me and tasted his former wife's wetness coating the underside of my cock. Quickly I came in his mouth and he swallowed. It was thrilling to watch as I ejaculated with his lips encircling the crown of my penis. He stood and we embraced, then switched positions, one of his legs on the arm of the chair I sat in. Then I saw Jeanine's feet and legs coming downstairs, just as I was kissing Neal's hardening cock. Jeanine didn't react with anger (she was not happy, but didn't want to raise her voice and wake up the daughter, she later told me). We both embraced her and I tried to steer them to the couch by the stairs. Parting Jeanine's legs, I nuzzled her scented panties, the purple ones that smelled of our combined juices. Eventually she told me to finish what had started before she came downstairs, and watched as I sucked her former husband to a frothy climax.

lc69hunterlc69hunterover 1 year ago

Women love to watch a man suck cock. I have had many wives have their husbands take my cock.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous