Surprised By Milady

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do you need to cum now my pet?"

i quickly nod...

"NO!"

i whimper loudly...Then i feel You turn on the vibrator in my ass. i moan from deep within me. i hear Your wicked giggle.

"Have you had enough my darling pet? Do you need to cum for Milady?"

i nod....

"NOT YET!"

i feel You crawling up my body again. Then i feel You lay down atop me. O/Our nipples touching. i feel You hand slide down between U/us and spread my lips and then Your lips wide. You begin to grind against me. i press up against you, my clit and nipples hard as rocks. You grab my hair and pull my face close to Yours. You kiss me deeply almost choking me. i kiss You back with passion and lust. You grinding hard against me, forcing our pussies to become one...i grind against You hard...kissing You madly...moaning softly from deep within...You pull back and whisper in my ear, "Are you ready to cum for Milady?"

i groan and nod...

"NOPE, not yet my pet."

Again you giggle...i fight hard to stifle the impending orgasm knowing i can't hold back much longer. Sliding back down my body You gingerly pinch each of my nipples on Your way back down. i squirm uncontrollably...the vibrator in my ass and my pussy so full...my breathing quickening, and my fists clenched as i fight to hold back the orgasm.

i hear Your feet reach the floor and hear another rustling from You. my world spinning, my body and my brain begging to cum...Surprisingly, i feel the vibrator slide from my asshole abruptly...

i feel the warmth of Your body close to me between my legs...i feel Your hands sliding down my body, caressing every inch on their way down....i moan the moan of begging...the moan of apology...the moan of begging....

"Does My beloved pet need to cum now?"

my entire body jolts in agreement...

"nope...so sorry my beautiful, sweet, disobedient pet."

i feel another intrusion into my ass...then i feel the pressure from You behind the short thrust...i realize You are about to fuck my ass with that wonderful strap on. i groan loudly...i feel Your short, easy strokes. i feel You again toying with my clit...tugging at it...teasing it...pinching it....

i moan louder...almost bucking against You...my hands clenched, my toes curled. You begin to fuck me harder, deeper, faster. Every stroke pounding against the base of the dildo in my pussy...my whole body begins to tighten...i am moaning the sounds of a beggar…of a very sorry beggar...the agony of holding back this long is almost more than i can bear...You begin slamming Your cock deep and hard into my ass...i squirm, wiggle, and grind against You...You begin to repeatedly pinch my clit...You know the agony and misery, yet the sweet pleasure You are causing me...

Mercilessly You pound my ass, and fondle my clit...pushing the dildo deeper and deeper into my pussy...my moans have now become a low scream...or the best i can manage thru the ball gag...

"Are you ready to cum now my pet?"

my whole body begs yes....

"Are you ready to try and be a good girl when Milady and Daddy are away?"

You pound me harder...again...my body begs with quivers, jolts, and squirms....

"And you will not disappoint me again in this way will you?"

Frantically i shake my head...

You see the tears start to trickle from the corners of my eyes...You know i have had enough of the sweet agony.... Quickly You reach up and yank the gag from my head...You pound harder...Your hands pulling me closer and closer to You with each stroke....

"You give me your word to be a good girl?"

Only a whimper...

"It is ok my pet...you may answer."

"YESSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!"

One more hard deep thrust…

"CUM NOW MY PET...CUM FOR MILADY...I SAID CUM NOW!!!!!"

Violently i cum, not just once....not just twice, but an entire succession of small orgasms followed by one huge orgasm

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHH MYYYYYYYYYYYYYY GOOOOOOODDDDDDDDD MILLLLLAAAAADDDYYYYYYY...........OHHHHHHHHHHHHHH"

One last shudder and i faint for a few minutes. When i awaken, i find myself unchained, unshackled, and positioned delicately in the center of the bed on my side. i slide my hand behind me to feel You spooned ever so lovingly behind me. i turn my head towards You and whisper...

"Thank You Milady...Thank You"

"You are welcome my pet...now go to sleep. Tomorrow You will make up for disappointing me by pleasuring me...you will definitely need your rest my sweet pet."

You kiss me softly on the cheek, and wrap Your arms around me tightly...i turn back to my side, and hold each of Your hands in mine, my arms crossed in front of me...

"Good Night Milady..." as i drift off to sleep.

"Good Night Sweet pet." *wicked giggle*

12