Surprised by Stacey

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Falling4U
Falling4U
70 Followers

Stacey had clearly enjoyed what she had been watching and the fact that she was already, indirectly, a part of the performance and so she had decided to immerse herself in the part. Her skinny jeans had been undone and were down around her knees and her right hand was buried down the front of her black thong, again identical to the pink one in the washing basket and the red one now soaked with my cum. Stacey clearly bought in bulk. As I looked dumbstruck at her I could see through the transparent front panel that two of her fingers were clearly sliding in and out of her cunt and I could see that there was more than a hint of dampness starting to appear.

I couldn't imagine what to say.

"I'm so, so sorry" I finally blurted out "What must you think of me?"

Stacey's jeans were restricting her movements but she waddled forward into the room and closed the door behind her.

"What can I ever do to apologise" the words were just automatic.

"Well later,honey, you can buy me some new panties" she stated with a hint of both humour and lust in her voice, "But right now you can help me with this." She used her left hand to point towards her crotch as her fingers carried on their assault on her pussy.

I held out my hand to her and guided her to the bed beside me. I discarded the soaking red thong and bent down to remove her sandals and then ease her skinny jeans off her completely. Soon they were on the bedroom floor.

Her fingers were more intense in their efforts to bring herself to a climax. I lifted the rabbit and showed it too her.

"No, later honey" she hissed " I want you to finger-fuck me first"

I slid my right hand into the side of Stacey's thong and as I did so she removed her fingers from her pussy and started to rub her clit. Two of my own fingers slid in place of Stacey's. They were longer and thicker than hers and she moaned to feel them there.

"Oh yes, honey, that feels good" she gasped as my fingers started to thrust in and out of her wetness. Her own efforts had made my task easier and it was not long before I sensed her body begin to tense and stiffen. The muscles of her cunt tightened around my fingers as I felt her hot, sticky juices cover them.

"Oh God, honey, please don't stop." she pleaded.

I had no intention of stopping and had picked up the rabbit with my left hand, flicked the switch that turned it on and pushed it towards her breasts. She realised what I was doing and removing her hand from her clit she began to lift her t-shirt until it was soon over her head and falling to the bed. She was bra-less and I touched one of her nipples with the vibrating rabbit. Stacey hit the ceiling.

"Oh my God, honey, I want you so badly" Stacey's hand had slid down and was now starting to try to breathe life into my limp cock whilst I moved the vibrator from her right nipple to her left and bent forward to suck on the right one. My fingers were still trying to cope with the endless stream of cum that was flowing from her cunt as her second orgasm seemed so near.

"Bite it, honey, bite it just for me" she urged.

My mouth was full of nipple so I concentrated on her request. Stacey's breasts were perfect. I had forgotten how firm and perky a young woman's breasts could be and I welcomed the taste and texture of her hard nipples. I was starting to get aroused again and with Stacey's hand prompting me I was already semi-erect. I was regretting having wasted my last erection on Stacey's panties when it could have been put to much better use buried inside her. But the morning had hardly begun and hopefully it would not be too long before I was capable of giving Stacey what we both needed so badly.

I moved the rabbit from her nipples and brought it to rest against her clit which had the immediate effect of bringing Stacey's second orgasm, even stronger than the first. She moaned and writhed and bucked and screamed a stream of obscenities. "Oh God, honey, get this fucking cock hard!!!. I need a good fucking right now!!! Just fuck me, honey, fuck me till I can't stand up!!!"

My cock was almost there thanks to the atmosphere of Stacey's expletives and the work her fingers were doing.

"Get this thong off me and fuck me" Stacey cried in desperation. She arched her back with the aid of her elbows and raised her backside from the bed allowing me to slide what there was of the thong down her upper thighs past her knees and eventually to her ankles. She raised her feet from the floor and was soon free of the confines of the thong. It was sodden and I could not help my instincts to move it to my nose and lips. It smelt so strongly of Stacey's musky sex and tasted so much better than the discarded ones I was used to in the washing basket. I closed my eyes and breathed in the aroma – a mixture of her perfume and her juices and then I devoured the crotch of the thong like a man lost in the desert who had found an oasis.

"If you like them that much you can keep them honey" purred Stacey "But now I want that big cock of yours buried inside me"

I stood up from the bed, pushed the sodden thong into my right hand jeans pocket and then started to remove my clothing as quickly as possible. In a flash I was naked and looking down at Stacey I saw she had repositioned herself on the bed, her head on the pillows and her legs wide apart and raised in the air ready to lock me in position once I was between her thighs.

It was the first time I had seen her naked and I could not believe how good she looked. Her pretty faced glowed with the excitement two orgasms had created, a little sweat glistened on her forehead, her tits were firm and inviting with nipples that stood firm and proud. Her legs were toned and her thighs slim and between those thighs lay the most exquisite pussy I had ever seen, a mound of trimmed hair stood proudly above her clit and below it the swollen lips of a slit that was already aroused and wanting more. A couple of drips of her juices glistened on those lips as I moved my body and took my position between her thighs.

As I slid above her our lips met for the first time. Stacey thrust her tongue into my mouth and pulled me even closer to her. Her right hand slid between us as we broke our kiss and she took hold of my hard cock.

"That feels hard enough, Stacey moaned "Hard and big. Now use it and don't be gentle. I want it as hard as you can make it"

With that she guided my cock towards her waiting pussy. Once I knew it was in the perfect position I thrust forward and felt it slide easily into Stacey's tight but well lubricated cunt. She gasped to feel it inside her at last and locked her ankles around my back.

I was out of practice with anything like this but the adrenalin kicked in and soon I was thrusting my cock deep inside Stacey in a manner that one of the young studs she was more accustomed to would have been proud of. She had asked for it hard and that is exactly what she was going to get. Each time I rammed it home Stacey squealed her approval and left me in no uncertain terms that she was enjoying the experience.

"Oh honey, that feels so fucking good........so much better than my rabbit!!" Stacey screamed as my inward thrust hit the bottom of her cunt and my pelvis powered against her sensitive clit. "It feels so big honey....please don't stop"

I was not sure if my stamina was up to the extended period of lovemaking that Stacey was clearly expecting but as her body started to stiffen with the onset of a new orgasm it drove me on to even greater heights – or perhaps depths would be more appropriate.

The muscles of Stacey's cunt gripped me like a vice as I felt her juices again begin to flow, this time all over my cock.

"Fucking hell honey", Stacey moaned in mid orgasm "For an older guy you sure know how to fuck!!!"

No-one had ever said anything like that to me before and I found my second wind as I rammed my shaft deeper and harder into a cunt that was now swimming in Stacey's juices.

"Let me ride you honey" Stacey moaned and soon our positions were reversed with her above me, her young firm tits dangling enticingly not far from my lips as she bounced up and down on my thick pole and I tried to meet her thrusts with upward ones of my own. I felt myself even deeper inside Stacey in this position and from the expression on her face the pleasure was even more intense for her too.

I felt my seed again ready to erupt and thought it fair to warn Stacey.

"Don't worry honey, I'm on the pill, she reassured me " So shoot as much as you like deep inside me. I can't wait"

That spurred me on even more and soon I had reached that point of no return as the sap began to rise and I felt the first rush of hot sticky sperm leave my body. Stacey obviously felt it also and moaned in delight as it took her to a new orgasm too. For half a minute we went at it like never before until Stacey had milked every drop from me and finally rolled over next to me.

We held one another and kissed passionately again.

We separated from the kiss as the familiar ring-tone of Stacey's mobile broke the silence. We made eye contact and I could see that there was still desire in her eyes as she whispered, "That will be Vicky. Just let me tell her I have been held up and won't be able to make it today. I haven't finished with you just yet honey"

The naughtiness in Stacey's voice told me that this Monday was about to become even better before the time to pick up the kids from school eventually arrived.

I hoped I was up to what lay ahead!!!!

Falling4U
Falling4U
70 Followers
12