Her Wedding

Story Info
Being a good maid of honor.
2.4k words
4.39
25.9k
21
5

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 08/11/2023
Created 08/05/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her Wedding

Judy here again. When I was younger my best friend moved out of town. But when she was getting married, she asked me to be the maid of honor. I wasn't rich, so she flew me out and paid all my expenses.  Plus, I had just turned 21.

So, when I got there, she shared all her plans and I helped her get things done. But she had planned an all-girls night out for all of us girls in the bridal party. When we got to her hotel room... she laid out her plans. Then she led us all into her bedroom to show us the rest of her plans.  There laid out, were five matching outfits on her bed.

She smiled and said, "We are going out as one," and then she started laughing. She pointed out each person's outfit and these were very short mini dresses and very low-cut tops. I held mine up to the front of me and looked at her, "Girl, this is really short and a bit low cut!"

Smiling, she replied, "Yes, we all will be noticed tonight and everybody will know who we are!"

"Well, as short as these are they will know what our panties look like!"

Giggling she answered, "Yes, they will." as she turned and started to pull out some bright red thongs and passed them out.  Our names were sewn into them and I just shook my head at her,

"I suppose we have fancy red bras too?"

"Damn girl, with these dresses you don't wear a bra."  

So, we all got dressed and got made up to go out. Looking into the mirror, I laughed at her and told her, "I think we look like some hooker."

"I know, that's why the name is on your panties, so you can find yours at the end of the night."

Shaking my head as we went out the door, I saw there was a limo waiting for us. Her fiancé must have family money. It had booze in it and we started to party as we went.

We hit a few bars for drinking and dancing and yes, we were noticed by the males. As they danced with us, they all seemed to get pretty wild with their hands and I knew they all knew the color of our panties. But then we went into a new place and ran into her hubby and all his men in his party. They had been drinking heavily, but I hadn't meant her fiancé yet, so she took me over to meet him. 

When she went to introduce me, he stopped her and asked, "Please let me guess who she is." He looked at me and that's when he reached over to pull up my dress and read my panties.  "Nice to meet you Judy," he said with a chuckle.

A big surprise... I looked at her asked, "He do this to all the girls he meets?"

"Only the ones he thinks are hot looking. It's no big deal. He only did that to me."  

So off we went to dance, drink, and be passed around with all the men at his bachelor party. And they were pretty handsy men too.  They all knew what my boobs felt like and what color panties I had on.  Her fiancé was probably the biggest feeler, of them all.

I was getting pretty wasted and was sitting in a booth chatting with some of the others, when her fiancé slid in beside me.  I felt his hand rub on my bare leg a couple of times, so I moved away but he moved with me. Then he turned and looked at me smiling as his hand went to the inside of my legs and slid up under the hem. 

"The Groom gets to get the Maid of Honor panties," declared.

"I didn't know this," I said but she heard me and laughed, "He already told me that."

That's when his finger slipped inside the thong, brushed my pussy, as he hooked onto my panties, and pulled on them.  Too late now, so I lifted some so he could slide them down. But he shocked me when he lifted them and smelled them with a smile on his face.

Sue, my girlfriend, his bride-to-be, was almost falling out of her seat while he did this.

"Must be okay... he's smiling."  I just shook my head as everybody went on as if nothing was happening. This was crazy!

Then a slow dance came on and he pulled me out to dance. "I get this dance with the Maid of Honor." He pulled me in so tight to him as we danced and moved us into the middle of the pack of dancers.  His hands were going a bit wild checking out my body, but then he slid them down and came back up as he cupped my bare ass.  I jumped a bit when he did that.

Laughing he said, "Don't worry it's too crowded for anyone to see what I'm doing." He kept his hand there for the rest of the dance. 

The other guys were hitting on the other girls too. Then Sue stood up, "Sorry boys... you're not getting lucky with any of my girls tonight." Then said looked at all of us and said, "Let's go girls."

That was when he turned to me and said, "It was nice to meet me and give me a peck on the cheek," as I tried to slide out of the booth. But as I went to slide out his hand slid up the inside of my legs, up to my pussy, and he slowly rubbed it some.

"Too bad you're leaving... seems like someone might be in the mood for some fun," he said as he let me out.

The truth was I was more than ready.

As we got back to the room, Sue mentioned that she felt that me and her fiancé seemed to get along.

"Well, he seems to be pretty open and forward," I said to her.

"Oh, I know it and I kinda love that part of him."

I just went to bed but I didn't sleep well, since I was still a bit turned on and a bit horny. I needed to sleep though, especially since the wedding was the next day.

It all went well and seemed to be a perfect wedding. She had it all. They had money so we partied and drank the night away. His groomsmen were still being a bit playful and naughty as the night went on. The gowns were made for no bra, so our boobs got a lot of play time again. This was getting me a bit horny again.

Sue was feeling pretty good and came over, hugged me, and thanked me for coming out for her wedding. But then I felt her drink pouring down my back, "Damn, girl!"

"Oh damn, I'm so sorry." 

I don't know what she was drinking but it was wet and sticky. She then said, "This is coming to an end so why don't we go to our room, get you all cleaned up, and get something on the dress so it doesn't stain. As she led me away, she told her new husband what we were doing.

It took a bit of doing, but we did make it to the room. She took me into the bathroom and started to unzip the back of my gown. "We gotta get this soaking," she exclaimed but then she ran her finger on the sticky stuff.  "I think you need to jump into the shower to get this off. But first unzip my dress, please." 

I unzipped her and started to finish getting myself ready for the shower as she was getting undressed too.  I got in and was showering up for a couple of minutes when the shower door opened and there she stood, naked. "I need to shower too," she said and then she jumped in with me.

We had been naked changing in the same room many times so we had seen each other many times. But she took the soap and washed me on my back. A bit friendlier than I expected, but I just took it as she had drunk too much. We got done, got out, and dried off. "Okay, we have nothing to put on," I said to her.

"Oh, we can find something," she replied as she opened the bathroom door and led me out. As I worked my way out, I noticed her new husband was laying on the bed naked and there we both stood naked.

"Oh Shit... I didn't know you were out here!" I screamed.

"That's okay, you both looking good. I knew you two were in there and I've been waiting for you."

I turned and looked at Sue, who just smiled and said, "Well, we have done some wild things in the past. In fact, we had a threesome with one of his male friends. He has been wanting to do a threesome with another female and us." With a stupid smile, she added "Well, I told him I would do it, as a wedding present, for him."

"You're looking to do a threesome with me on your wedding night?"

"Yes, you're the only one I would do it with."

"Girl, I've never done anything like this before."

That's when he reached out and took my hand pulling me to him, "Well, Judy, you were pretty horny last night and I think we need to do something about that now," he said as he pulled me down and rolled on top of me.

Sue said, "Well, she's new to this, Honey, so why don't you just give her a good fucking and then we can see what happens from there."

"Yes, Honey," he said as he slid down, buried his face into my pussy, and went to town on it.  

Laying there in shock, I tried to figure out what the hell was going on and what I was going to do about it. 

He pushed my leg up as he went to town on my pussy and then he reached up to play with my boobs. This was not his first time for this and he was good at it. My pussy was getting on fire as I was getting very horny now, so I let him have me now. A few moans slipped out as I found myself grinding into his face.

Sue then said to him, "Well, Honey, from what I see and hear, I think you're going to get to fuck her on our wedding night."

That got him even more excited as he started to suck on my clit and lick my soaking, wet, pussy.  It wasn't long and he had me cumming all over his face, and he seemed to love it.

He stopped and got me on hand and knees as he climbed on top of me. I looked down and saw his hard cock bobbing around, as I heard him say, "I think you're ready to fuck, Judy," as he took his cock in hand and rubbed it against my pussy lips. 

"Oh, damn it! I think we need to use some protection," I screamed.

Sue just said, "Judy, it's his wedding night and he can't use a rubber on this night."

"But I'm not his wife!"

"I'm his wife and I say it's okay! Hell, girl, before the night is over, he'll but putting a lot of his cum in you," she said with a chuckle, as she added, "he's been saving up for tonight."

That's when I felt him push into me and the head popped in and slid in deeper. Damn, he was going to fuck me bare!

At that moment I knew I needed his cock as much as he wanted my pussy.  My legs slid up wrapping around him and pulling him in as he pushed deeper.  

"Oh, yes!"

Sue was laughing as she said, "Honey, by the looks of it, you're not sleeping tonight." That's when he started to fuck me long and hard and I was cumming again. He kept pounding me as I kept yelling out, "Yes!" Then he picked my ass right off the bed as he pushed harder and deeper into me. 

"Oh, yes, Honey, fill that pussy deep!"  He pushed harder and then I felt him start to cum filling me up. Damn, it seemed like he wasn't going to stop and I started to cum some more.

Sue slid on the bed beside us with a big smile, as he collapsed on top of me. He slowly rolled off me as he pulled out and I could feel his seed leaking out of me.

Then I felt Sue running her finger in it, "Damn, he gave you a lot. I've got to see this," she said as she slid down to look at my soaked pussy.  Her finger slid up to my pussy and then slid through my slit and over my clit. "Damn, he made a mess."

Before I could move, she slid down and started to lick me, as she said, "I need to clean this mess up." She licked me all over cleaning up his seed as she probed my pussy and clit with her tongue. I was a bit shocked, but I didn't stop her. She took me over the top and had me cumming again.

After she did this, she stopped and laid up beside me again, "That's the first pussy I've ever eaten. And I liked it!"

"Have you ever eaten pussy, Judy?" her husband asked me.

"No."   

"Well, you're going to get your chance tonight to find out."

"I'm..."

"Yes?" 

Then she moved up over me and let her wet pussy down onto my face. 

"Damn," This is not the first time I've tasted it as I've sucked a cock after being fucked, so I knew what it tastes like. But this was a first to get it from the source. Then I felt her hubby finger my pussy again, so it wasn't long and I heard him tell her to hang on, as he pulled me down the bed, so my ass was on the edge. She kept her pussy on my face, but then I felt his hard cock push against my pussy.

I screamed, "He's going to fuck me as I eat his wife! And I'm not going to stop him, either!"

Sue said to her husband, "Damn, we picked the right girl. She's into this like we are," and then she started to cum all over my face.