Surprised by the Lodger

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
starova
starova
147 Followers

At this point she might have thought it was my thumb. When my hands reached around to the front of her legs to give me balance and leverage to penetrate her, she would have known it was my throbbing cock and that I was poised to penetrate her with it.

'What are you going to do to me Mr Gordon? Remember you promised to keep your underpants on,' she said.

Her voice was a little frantic as she was caught between alarm and desire.

'Well I've still got them on like I promised you, but now my cock is out,' I said, 'And now I'm going open you up with my hard swollen erection.'

'No! I'm not ready. Please don't. I don't think I'm ready Mr Gordon.'

'From where I am, you are as ready as you can ever be. This is the best situation you'll have to become a woman. You're turned on, you're very wet and I've got my hard cock ready to screw your tight little hole. It might hurt a little, but it's the gateway to all the pleasure you will come to know as a woman. It's your choice Ariel.'

She didn't answer but she didn't move away either. She had become so aroused that she had probably lost her objectivity and any chance of making a rational decision.

I took her silence as compliance, but I didn't enter her straight away. I added a little pressure to her wide spread cunt lips. I could see my cock gradually adding pressure and slowly disappearing into her virginal vagina.

I looked down and viewed the beautiful smooth skin of this lovely girl. I watched as the shaft of my pulsing cock disappeared between the adjacent round orbs of her shapely arse and into her tight vagina.

She was gradually giving way to the insistent pressure of my cock and I saw the large knob open her up and disappear inside her. I was close to coming but I waited while my throbbing spasms subsided, then I pushed it all the way into her tight little tunnel. She gave a muted cry as her virginity was ended.

I was so aroused by the sight that I lost all consideration of the niceties of lovemaking, particularly what the good manners of doing it for the first time should be. I began fucking Ariel seriously for a long moment, then I stopped again.

Ariel involuntarily began twitching and the effect was very stimulating, probably to both of us. She seemed to stop caring about any consequences.

'Fuck me Mr Gordon. Finish me off. . . Now. . . I just want . . . to be fucked,' she gasped.

I began fucking her and for the next five minutes I rammed my hard cock into her without any gentleness whatever. Then as my climax raided my body, I ejaculated more that a dozen long squirts of semen into her. I was grunting as if I had been stabbed. She was breathing heavily but nowhere close to an orgasm. I thought she could happily be fucked for as long as I could last.

Then I stopped, completely out of breath. We both fell forward still connected. From a lying position, she arched her back and I gradually slid my cock out of her, then stood up and helped her to her feet. I stared at her beautiful round firm 34 inch tits.

She looked at my penis that had fucked her for the first time in her life. It was eight inches long and very straight, still standing straight up with a few light streaks of blood along the still throbbing shaft.

'How did you get that monstrosity inside me?' she asked with surprise on her face.

I didn't answer.

'I think I need to shower,' she said. Then another thought occurred to her. 'Am I going to have a baby Mr Gordon?'

'Not if the vasectomy I had four years ago is still working,' I said.

I reached for the door key, under the inflatable mattress near where her head had been lying. The surprised look on her face when she realised she could have reached it at any time will stay with me forever.

I had it in mind to fuck her mother first, but not before I found a place of my own, and our commercial relationship was finished.

But when I found her sexy daughter separated from her clothes and naked outside drinking alcohol, it seemed like fucking her was the natural thing to do. Luckily she thought so too, at the end.

I never count on anything before it actually happens. For all I know, I might have just enjoyed the last fuck I'll have for the rest of my life.

But if Veronica gets interested in me, I guess I'll have to fuck her too. The idea of nailing them both separately is very appealing. In the mean time I will remain the ideal lodger and guest.

starova
starova
147 Followers
12