Surprising Wife Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's really nice. Your smile is perfect, you're a born model." The man shouted excitedly while taking one snap after the other.

At long last he put the camera away: "Usually the girls are not clothed when fastened there but of course this is just for fun. Normally I take a whip or riding crop like this one," Hannibal took a thin black crop from the wall: "and tease the girls a bit with it." He demonstrated it by letting the tip glide tenderly underneath her breasts. Xinyue who as always wasn't wearing a bra became aware that her shirt was displaying the frame of her globes very well. Also the touch of the crop made her tremble inside and her nipples rose up poking easily through the fabric. Hannibal who had recognised it gently brushed over her two pleasure buttons.

"See it works. But that's not all I do to make my victim beg for more." The balding old man let the apex of his tool linger down her belly and over her lap where it remained for a little moment compressing her skirt and drawing in the shape of her pelvis bones.

"No, please stop." Not sure weather she had enough of this game or not Xinyue thought it would be better to end it, now.

"Why, don't you like it?"

"Yes, no I don't."

"But it feels good doesn't it?"

"Yes but..."

"You don't have to worry. I promise you'll enjoy it."

Ignoring her pleading look Hannibal guided down to the height of her knees. Frank watched mesmerized when the horsewhip mildly caressed the insides of her slender thighs wandering up until it had reached the hem of her skirt which came to rest on the shaft. Moving the crop sideways until it was in the middle between her firm legs and not touching skin anymore he stopped for a few seconds. Xinyue was inhaling deeply but didn't say anything so Hannibal took it as a yes and ever so slowly raised his stick and with it her skirt. He stopped when the tip made contact with Xinyue's groin resting directly in her slit. Then he pulled it back until his tool was just holding up the seam and lifted her skirt up dawdling until her barely covered lap was in complete view. The duped girl watched Frank and Hannibal stare intently at her privates wide eyed and was to astound to say anything when the older man raised his free hand and cupped her mound. He was standing very close now and his index and middle finger crooked into her slit.

"My, you are excited, aren't you?"

"No, it's just feeling strange that's all." Xinyue didn't know what to say, she felt embarrassed but it was true she was also thrilled.

"Then why are you so wet down there?" Hannibal said mockingly: "Admit, that you are turned on!" It almost sounded like a command.

"No I'm not it's just so hot I'm sweating."

"You're a bad liar. This juice is definitely dripping from your hole." His fingers bent further pushing the fabric deep into her cunt making Xinyue moan.

"I told ya! You don't need to confess that you're a horny bitch I knew right from the first moment I saw you. I have an eye for sluts like you. You want me to continue, right?"

Her face had become beet red and out of words Xinyue just shook her head but had to gasp out loud when his fingers stroked hard over her clitoris.

"Don't be ashamed. Pleasure is the most essential gift a human can give to another. I'm giving you this present and the only thing I await in return is that you accept it willingly without complaints and an open mind so that you can enjoy it the most."

He withdraw his hand that had been busy teasing her clit. The skirt fell back down.

"If you don't accept it we should stop, now." Hannibal's face had straightened up: "You just have to say 'I accept' or 'enough'. It is your choice. Even though I believe that your friend Frank here certainly would love to see what could happen next. Make up your mind! Now!"

Overwhelmed by her jumbled feelings the bound girl only brought out a low: "Please."

"Please what? Want to discover new sensations or quit?"

Desperately Xinyue looked at Frank in search for advice: "I don't know Xinyue. Could be fun but you have to decide yourself. We can always go to my place and have some one on one fun by ourselves if you prefer that."

"No!" Suddenly her voice was clear and strong: "Let's do it. Hannibal, I accept your gift. I want to go on."

"That's the right attitude, honey. But I have to warn you. I will humiliate you, bring pain onto you and so much pleasures that you will cry in vain but you can stop me anytime by saying the word 'safe' which will be the sign that it is too much for you and I will stop immediately. But make sure that you only use the word when you really can't bare it anymore. Understood? Besides this is your first time so I wouldn't go so strong on you anyway."

"Yes, everything's clear. But please don't hurt me much just a little."

"For now that's for sure. But I think after you've gotten the taste of it you want more and more by yourself. But don't worry today we'll go slowly and concentrate on other things."

To the surprise of Xinyue and Frank the corpulent man started to free her from the cuffs.

"Frank, you can always stay next to us and watch but please don't interfere. As I got it you two had sex before so you can do that afterwards if she's still in the mood."

Massaging her wrists Xinyue joined the two men but Hannibal already knew what he wanted: "No wait! Stay right there. The only reason I freed you is because I didn't want to ruin your clothes because you're wearing too many. It's time that you get rid of them and show me what your tight outfit is promising. Start with the skirt." Without any more hesitation the pretty woman let her miniskirt drop to the floor and stepped out of it.

"Good, now turn around and stretch out your ass."

Having made up her mind to take this as far as it would go or as she could take she obeyed without a word.

"That's nice. You really have lovely cheeks my dear. They just beg to be spanked. But now remove your t-shirt. All right, cup your breasts with both hands and turn to me. Hmm, they looked already promising before let me see your tits. Wow, seldom seen a pair that were that big yet perky. Put your hands behind your head and thrust them out. Show me how large they really are. You look gorgeous babe!"

Hannibal reached for his camera and flashed some pictures while his model remained motionless. She wasn't too fond of him taking nude photos but she had accepted to obey all of his orders and couldn't make out a way to tell him not to do it without ending the whole scene. After he'd made enough he put the camera away and told her to turn around again and pull down her panties.

"Finally I'm going to see you in full glory. Spread your legs, bend forward and stick your ass out."

Completely exposed the two viewers had an excellent sight of her shaven cunt. The expectation had made Xinyue ready and wet, her labia was extended offering the men a perfect vision of her glistening hole. Hearing a button being pressed followed by a bright light she knew that Hannibal was taking pictures again.

"Put your hands on your ass-cheeks and pull them apart." Another series of flashes followed.

"Perfect! Now lets start with the real thing."

The dominant man guided her back to the cross and fastened her up again. This time he took his time and when he knelt down his hand brushed over her depicted breasts palming and lifting them up a bit.

"You truly have a faultless set there but they would look even better when glowing red after I have whipped them."

The far apart, secured ankles allowed a good access to Xinyue's sex but her captor only swept casually over it.

"Don't worry slave, I will feel you up very well but for now lets do something for your udders."

Hannibal rummaged around a bit and came back with two small metal clamps. He attached one to her left tit and turned the screw around until Xinyue bit on her lip.

"Does it hurt? It can be made faster." He turned it around one more time and when Xinyue didn't react he turned another two rounds until a little whimper escaped from her mouth.

"Guess that's enough for the first time. I really would love to see your nipples been pierced. Well maybe you can do it later. Think about it."

He had screwed the other clamp as fast as the first and stepped back to watch his work.

"Looks lovely. You should always wear them. If you like you can keep them but you have to promise that you put them on regularly and not only at home but also in public. Do we have a deal?"

"Yes," she hissed through clamped teeth: "I would like to do that."

"Okay but I want proof that you really wear them. You have to let me check out every time we meet at the gym or elsewhere. If I catch you without them you can either pay me a fine or hand them immediately back to me."

"I won't disappoint you but what fine?" Xinyue was startled.

"Can't really tell now, it depends how deep our relationship will become. If you like you can visit me anytime and we can slowly advance and explore your submissive nature further. Well for now, hmm you have accepted to let me see your tits whenever we meet so lets say the fine will be a blowjob right there at the gym."

"I can accept the blowjob but not there, we can come here."

"No there, immediately after I have checked and found you don't have them stuck to your nipples."

"But we could get caught."

"That's an arousing thought isn't it?"

Xinyue was speechless again.

"So do you accept?"

There was a moment of silence then she agreed: "Yes, we have a deal. I will put on the clamps as often as possible and when we meet I let you see or feel up my breasts. In case I'm not wearing your clamps we instantly look for a hidden corner or something and I will give you a blowjob."

"Correct but you have the choice to either blow me or return the clamps unless you don't carry them, then you would have to satisfy me with your mouth anyway and of course you have to swallow. Oh and in case we see each other someplace and you're not alone say with your husband you will find an excuse and follow me I will wait around the next turn. Then we look for a secluded spot so I can confirm that you're obedient. Sure this is unlikely to happen but who knows."

"Okay."

"I'm very certain now that you'll be a perfectly trained slave girl one day. Say, would you stop me if I wanted to fuck you today? You know that it is actually you who has the power. I will only go as far as you want."

"I won't. I'm ready for you. You can fuck me if you like." Xinyue was a bit surprised by her own words. First she had promised him a blowjob and now she was even willing to let him take her.

"We'll see..."

Hannibal's hand ascended onto her cunt. First he only massaged like he had done before just that she had worn a thong but now his fingers had full access and he took advantage of it by pushing two fingers deep inside her hole. The sudden penetration made her shriek.

"Girl you're so small down there. It will be a wonderful pleasure to ravish your cunt."

12