Surrender

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When he then opened his eyes really wide and whispered, "Me wan' see you breast dem," I was overjoyed. Instantly, I leaned back and pulled down the front of my shirt. His fingers dove inside the top of my white, lace bra just as quick and he grabbed at my nipples, twisting and turning them until they hurt. And when I thought I would scream from too much stimulation, he bent forward and began nibbling away, sipping and sucking for quite some time, making me squirm more than ever. Once satiated, he licked his lips, righted my clothing, and told me to get up. Indeed, I thought we were done but a bigger surprise was yet to come.

Into the kitchen we went where he stopped us by the back window. "Bend ova de counter fe me." I must have looked confused because he then reached under my skirt and grabbed my ass. "Put you knee up," he said, helping with the arrangement. Once in position, he purred, "Ee-heen, just like dat. Now, lay down." Not about to argue, I placed my cheek and chest flat on the cool countertop beside the kitchen sink and waited. "Look outside a de sky, an' tell me what you see." His voice was barely audible.

It felt odd to be having such a discussion when I was set-up that way, but I wanted to try -- for MY sake. I ached to know what would happen if I did. "Well, the sky is blue, and there are a few fluffy white clouds..."

His hands were on my thighs, stroking gently up and down. "What else you see?'

As his fingertips got closer to the edge of my panties, I became increasingly restless. "Well, there are some birds. I think they are starlings or... something, and there is a plane flying so high, I..." My voice was beginning to falter and I could barely catch my breath, when suddenly he bunched my skirt up around my waist and pressed his nose into the folds of my underwear. "Jesus Christ, you smell good," he whispered, and I thought I was going to die from provocation. But in the next moment, he pulled away and sighed, "Me know seh you would be mine foreva when you first put your hand in mine..." With that confession, it was all I could do not to melt onto the floor, but he kept going, yanking at the damp fabric of my underwear and exposing my engorged lips to his fierce gaze. He then began to poke at me, sticking his pointer finger into my hole just a fraction of an inch. "Gwan girl, now tell me more..."

"What?" By then, a simple sentence was beyond my comprehension.

"You nuh wish sometimes dat you could fly like de bird dem?" he mused, wedging in another finger, and moving them in and out so systematically that I heard definitive slurping sounds on every down stroke.

When he pulled out his fingers without warning, I almost cried, but he wasn't finished, returning this time with his tongue, which he darted back and forth over my moist furrows. Entranced, he paused briefly to add, "You mek me feel like de birds dem," after which, he continued stroking his tongue up and down the pathways of my vagina, occasionally dipping its tip into the ring of my ass. As he played, I clung to the stainless steel fixtures of the tap, arching my back and lifting my tailbone to allow him easier access.

The laving and the whirling were heavenly, and when he finally settled in on my clit, I unraveled onto his face, bucking and thrashing in ecstasy. Once I had settled somewhat, I noticed that his calm persona had changed. The formidable swells of a raging sea had risen, and his tongue was reeling and flicking faster than ever, venturing everywhere in reckless abandon. The crush of his hands too kept up with the frenzied pace of his mouth, and he pinched and squeezed at my cheeks in concert. And as the contractions of my muscles intensified yet again, I could sense his waves now crashing over my head, his waters flooding my eardrums and ringing the contents of my skull.

"Hold on baby." He moved away.

I was about to yell, "Don't you leave me here," but I didn't have to.

What happened next was mostly a blur, except that I felt a sudden distension and filling of my vagina. As I held onto the rigid silver spout and bounced backwards over his thick post, he drove into me hard, holding my hips to keep me in place. I cried out when the convulsions returned, witnessing the potency of this man's depths, yet I had never felt safer and more at peace in my entire life.

It was brief that first time, and understandably so after our long wait. My head slammed into the backsplash of the counter at the culmination and I ended up with a big bruise on my forehead, but it didn't matter. The wonder and completeness that occurred as we came together made it all pure magic.

And therein lay the essence of what this man gave to me. He taught me how to dream, how to use my imagination to make good things great. Contrary to my own rapaciousness, he forced me to be patient, illustrating how important it was to be content with what I already had, and he showed me how to find harmony in a world where chaos, indulgence and instantaneous gratification are the norms. For all of those things, I am forever grateful.

I must tell you, we remain together even now, some twenty odd years later, and when I am clutched in his embrace and he lulls me at his watery bosom, I am home. I am no longer that lonely mermaid stranded on the shore.

12