Surrender

Story Info
A tale of first surrender.
1.6k words
4.26
38k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was not the first time they had met, but this time was different. Their relationship, at least sexually, had become more defined over the past months, with her having expressed an interest in exploring domination/submission. She had been surprised by his knowledge of the subject, the first time she had brought it up. How could he know so much about it, yet she had never had a clue? He was always full of surprises...it was one of the things she loved about him; one of many.

The plane ride had been nerve-racking. She was not fond of flying in the first place, and he had added to her tension by asking only one thing of her: that she remove her panties for him, midflight, without going to the restroom. Damn him! She had worn a skirt, as he knew she would, so that had made it easier at least. But she did not know she would be sitting next to an incredibly good looking man, probably mid fifties. Luckily, he had been occupied with something on his laptop, and she did not think he even saw her take the panties off...until she glanced over at him, while stuffing her panties in her bag, and saw him struggling to balance the laptop on top of a huge bulge in his pants. Oh god! How embarrassing! But she told herself that it was not the panties, but something he had read on his laptop that had inspired such an erection. She could not wait to get off that plane!

And now here she was at the airport, pantiless and dripping, anxious to see him again. She picked up her bags, and flagged a cab to her hotel. She could feel her bare skin touching the fake leather in the cab's back seat, and hoped she would not leave a tell-tale sign of her wetness. When she checked in at the hotel, there was already a message waiting for her.

She was not to shower, and was to meet him in the lobby at noon, barely a half hour from now. She hurried to her room, quickly putting her things away, brushed her teeth, freshened her makeup and brushed her hair. She glanced in the mirror briefly, before closing the door behind her. She stepped onto the elevator and took it down to the lobby. As soon as the doors opened, she saw him there, waiting for her. God - what a sight! He was so gorgeous! They spotted each other at the same time, and each began to move toward the other, until they met somewhere in the middle.

Wordlessly, they embraced, and taking her face in his hands, he kissed her deeply. Without breaking the kiss, he took one hand from her face, and very quickly plunged a very large finger inside of her wetness. He could feel her try to pull away, but he held her tightly, bringing his finger to her mouth, pushing it inside for her to taste. With his finger still in her mouth, he kissed her again, sharing the taste of her. He put his lips next to her ear and whispered, "good girl."

She was shaking. She had never been so aroused in all her life. And she had not expected this at all. He was usually so tentative with her, so much a gentleman. But she had seen glimpses of this side of him...she knew he had it in him, and she was loving it.

They were on his turf now. He knew the city like the back of his own hand, and he wanted to show it all to her. Today they would start with the Guggenheim. They walked down the sidewalk, hand in hand, happy for the time together. When they got to the museum, he said he would like to begin at the top, and work their way down. They stood near the elevators, with a small group of others, waiting for it to take them up. The doors opened, and they followed the others inside, still hand in hand. It was quiet - one of those rides where no one says anything, but the silence itself is loud.

He leaned close to her and in a hushed voice, but above a whisper, said, "Give me your panties, pet." She stiffened, feeling the eyes of the other passengers burning into her, watching her, trying desperately to mask their own reactions of surprise and shock. She could feel her face turn beet red. She looked at him, her own shock evident in her expression. In a flash, her shock turned to a pleading look of sorts, begging him not to do this to her. "Come now, pet, don't make me ask you again." He was serious! Oh god! For a moment, it occurred to her to defy him. There was no way she was handing him her panties in front of a bunch of people she didn't know! He gave her hand a squeeze and she saw in his eyes, that he was indeed serious. No trace of the shy, tentative man she had come to know (or thought she knew).

She could feel her body respond to his command; nipples tightening, pussy dripping. With trembling hands, she reached into her bag and wadding the panties up in her palm as if trying to hide them, she withdrew them and handed them to him. With a bit of a smirk, he shook the panties free from the ball they were in, and brought them to his face, inhaling deeply, and letting out a low little groan as he exhaled. Unceremoniously, he tucked them into his top pocket as he would a handkerchief, leaving a tiny bit of the pink lace edge visible.

She could have died from embarrassment. She made eye contact with no one, pretending to herself that nothing unusual had taken place. As the elevator came to a stop, she glanced at him, and he winked at her, clearly pleased with himself. He was loving this! They stepped off ahead of the others, and just as relief was beginning to wash over her, he grabbed her and shoved her against the wall just outside the elevator. He gathered both of her hands with one of his own, and held them high over her head, pinning her to the wall with his own body, and kissing her ferociously.

Her immediate instinct was to fight him off, particularly with others around (and staring!), but she was so turned on by what he was doing to her, that she began to respond to him, not caring where they were, or who was looking. She was pressing against his hard cock, almost humping him, to the extent that she was able, and felt she would cum any moment. Sensing this, he pulled away abruptly, leaving her standing there, panting with excitement, and absolutely dripping. She let out a little sound, under her breath - frustration at being taken almost all the way there, and then denied. The bastard!

She caught up with him, giving him an elbow in the ribs as if to say ''you jerk!'' He ignored her, again taking her hand in his. They walked, she following along with him, moving at his pace, which seemed much too slow for her...there was so much left to see and she wanted to see it all! The more she tried to move ahead, the slower he went, it seemed. She looked at him, rolling her eyes, wondering why he was dawdling so. He looked distracted, not really paying attention to the art, but looking all around, seemingly at nothing in particular. God, what is his problem!?

"What are you do...." she didn't even get the sentence out, before he grabbed her, putting his finger to her lips to quiet her. He turned her by the shoulders so she faced the railing which circled the inside of each floor. Standing directly behind her, he whispered, ''Shhhhhh." He put his arms around her from behind, and began touching her, running his hands over her body. His thumbs stroked her nipples, as his palms rested on the sides of her breasts.

She was squirming, uncomfortable with the public display of affection. If anyone on the lower floors were to look up, they would see she wore no panties, not to mention the way he was touching her! He leaned into her then, pinning her against the railing, giving her no choice but to stand still for him. One hand moved to the hem of her skirt in front, lifting it until he found what he was looking for. His forefinger and middle finger went to her clit, finding it easily in its engorged swollen state. He began circling it then, slowly, deliberately, never varying the pressure...just a constant fluid motion, around and around.

She was going nuts, wiggling, knees buckling, desperate to cum. "Stand still, Mary", he whispered. "Spread your legs." She opened for him, willing to do anything at that point, if he would just let her cum. She felt him step back slightly, and then, with a sharp bend of his knees, he slid his cock into her in one swift movement. God, the heat of him! She began to shake, her cunt convulsing around his cock, her sighs turning to ecstatic moans. He moved his hand to her mouth and covered it, muffling her sounds of pleasure. Her climax was almost torturous...she could only stand there and shudder, breathing deeply thru her nose, nostrils flaring.

He fucked her slowly...so slowly...through her entire orgasm, and just as she was coming down, she heard his low groan, almost animalistic in quality, as his seed burst forth, filling her. He took his hand from her mouth and nuzzled her neck, his breath coming in ragged gasps, after the controlled fucking he just gave her. He stepped back, zipping up, letting her move for the first time. She turned to him, smoothing her skirt down, reaching for the panties in his pocket. As if reading her mind, he shook his head, saying, "No, pet."