All Comments on 'Surrogate'

by MattblackUK

Sort by:
  • 151 Comments
Huedogg2Huedogg2over 11 years ago
I like your wrting style

but your another writer that borders on the line between wimp cuckold and just plan cuckold. The only thing Paul was missing was Beth's panties, there is no doubt that Beth was the man in the relationship. Paul catches his wife getting fucked and goes back to his office with his tail tucked between his legs, tries to commit sucide and sits at home like a little bitch. None of them are likeable. They all suck, but I gave you a 3 for the writing style.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
another

matt moreau and a garbage story.

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 11 years ago
Unrealistic at almost every stage

Comedy of errors (or Perfect Storm) on the highway. Unlikely tryst discovery (PA's have secretaries - who stay during lunch to hear Bull Boss work over PA)? Wife is LIVING with Boss & his Sweetie after the discovery? Where are her clothes and toiletries? Hubby's secretary takes Hubby to her place, feeds him milk-sopped cinnamon toast and he loses his dejection and turns into a randy goat? Gotta try that recipe! It keeps going!

Writing is adequate, plot sux, sex scenes are mediocre. Sounds like a 3*

Just_Simply_MeJust_Simply_Meover 11 years ago
You need and editor!

In this story, you confused the characters Paul and Gary in the dialogue quite a few times. You used one of the male characters names when it should have been the other character. This proved to be very confusing for the reader to sort out. An example of this is below on page 2 from the story.

Gary and Beth exchanged glances. "We left you with Sally, then we went in doors and we made love in the guest room. I didn't think it fair on Sally to use our marital bed," said Paul.

In the above example, it had to be Gary who stated this information not Paul. This is just one of many similar errors that you made within this piece.

An editor would and should discover this type of error and correct it for you, thus improving the piece and allowing your readers to enjoy and follow your plot more carefully.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Take the guy for every penny

a lawsuit against the company and dump the cheating wife would have been great.

His wife was a whore a total worthless piece of trash.

njlaurennjlaurenover 11 years ago
not much to this story

It was poorly written and the characters are unbelievably badly formed.Gary would consider firing Paul because he stole his wife? Paul would just walk away and not file as massive lawsuit against the company and drag gary and his wife through the mud?Sally wouldn't figure out that no wife would volunteer to be a surrogate like that or have sex 5 days a week as one and that it was all a put up to allow them to bang at will....they are all incredibly stupid and naive.Beth isn't even evil she is a cardboard box.....a better writer would have made this a bit more real,Having beth feel remorse in not telling paul the truth,having sally and he develop a relationship over time,have paul get revenge on gary,sue him and also find evidence gary is cheating on beth and is planning to.dump her for some young thing,Beth realizes what she has lost but sally and paul humiliate her,paul telling her sally is great in bed and sally saying that gary is a dud compared to paul.Sally also would have ruined Gary,her actions are not real.Even if your point is to have things end up civilly the fact that gary and beth are so cold makes the ending idiotic (they sent a wedding gift how sporting of them,chip chip and away,jolly good sport that).

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Needed more

Major payback. Everyone knew he was a cuck and being sent away so boss could fuck his wife. He should own the company in the law suit. Wimp factor was 100 on a scale of 1 to 10.

tazz317tazz317over 11 years ago
MAGNAMIMOUS GESTURE

not to take full blown restitution and revenge, TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
one thing missing

What ever happen to the 2 cheaters ? They should have paid somehow. Other then that a good story.

DunaDunaover 11 years ago
Wife trading story

It is a very good wife trading consequence story!

SKHPSKHPover 11 years ago
In deed: revenge is missing!

Gary and especially Beth are such nasty characters, that there should have been a bit of revenge to teach them manners or some turn of fate to set the story right.

Your writing is fine - despite some ill-meaning comments from the other side of the pond - but your taste for wine is not so fine (rhyme!); Kentish wine is really a no-go!

Keep on writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
he should have ended up owning the company

such a set of lawsuits would have bankrupt the company besides the criminal charges

DunaDunaover 11 years ago
If was Rhonda the surrogate???????????

I am an revenge story fan, so a good revenge story is more interesting for me, but a good consequence or reconcilation story get my praise as well.

1. I think the work faternisation is not so serious thing in the UK, than it is in the USA. UK is in Europe.

2. 10 years older wife is good in romantic stories, but it is wiser she is a lover only (she (Rhonda) was the true surrogate).

3. I think I do not find any information about Paul's job. Is he at Garry's company?????? at consultant position with higher salary????? as Sally adviced????

EgoTrixiEgoTrixiover 11 years ago

Although I had (hopefully) expected some kind of of payback for the ugly and wholy unfair gameplay of Beth and Gary I admitt: I really enjoyed this story and consider it far better than a lot of others I´ve read recently - including yours (sorry).

I´d really appreciate it if you could give it a try to write a complementary ending; an ending that leads to a bit more justice than this one: This story derserves a proper ending (at least, in my eyes). 4 Stars - and thank you for the pleasure this story provided.

ythebadgerythebadgerover 11 years ago
onfusing and full of plot holes

It started off reasonably well, but went downhill faster than Paul's marriage. No grounding in reality whatsoever and characters who must be aliens because no one on this planet either acts or talks like they do.

sugnasugnaover 11 years ago
Huh?

I can understand fucking Sally, I can understand fucking her to a pulp, but marry a stupid selfish bitch like that? Not likely. A major plot problem, unless all your characters are retarded.

cantbuymycantbuymyover 11 years ago
your characters

lacked any debth. that bull shit discussion at the bosses house was just nuts. no one would go for that. divorce the bitch and let her marry the boss? no payback at all. it's your world you create but this one stunk. sorry about my opinion here.

OverstarOverstarover 11 years ago
Lot's of unexplored potential

Interesting story. A couple of spots you used Paul's name when I think you meant to use Gary's. Overall the story could have been better in a couple of ways, I think. The way the story is told, you seemed to be in a bit of a rush to get it done, like you sort of lost your patience with writing it.

The whole story really needs a more in-depth treatment, in my mind. The characters all need a bit more depth to connect to them better. Even the main character seems pretty wishy-washy. Paul seems like a nice guy, but he seems to come off as a wimp instead of a man with a deep capacity to forgive.

Paul's relationship with Sally could have used a great deal more treatment as well. She's unwittingly one of his betrayers, and I would think that would give him great pause to consider any kind of a relationship with her. In fact, the relationship between Paul and Sally could have easily snowballed into it's own story.

Beth & Gary seem to be paper cutout characters with only enough depth to characterize them as cold, callous, selfish, and cowardly. I feel there should have been some consequences for their behavior as well. Not that this should turn the story into a "burn the bitch" cheater story, but they really get off scott-free in this telling.

As I titled this comment, I feel this story has a lot of unexplored potential. I'd love to see you rewrite it into something with a great deal more depth and involvement.

You've got what could have been a much more involved story in this one. I would suggest you retell it in several chapters to give it more of the depth it deserves.

reddogs88reddogs88over 11 years ago
well done!

What a story. It really ran the emotional gamut for me. I Fucking hated it half way through and ended up loving the ending. I do think Beth & Gary should have paid painfully for their horrible actions, but good story anyway

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Weak story!

I just don't understand ,cheating with the wife involved with his friends wife and her not fiquring out how fucked up that was, then Paul walking in on them

Not knowing what went down he was going to commit suicide. The wife was a cheating slut,his friends wife was in on it too. His scy save see him and they have sex, then she decides she is cheating on her dead husband. Then Sally gets herself fixed and now is Gary's lover and gets married to him. So much for all this bullshit that just doesn't work. Come on now really ,you can't believe this soap opera.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Research is key to a good story ...

In the UK there are only two grounds for divorce in law, and neither of them are 'irreconcilable differences', which is an American thing! That aside, you tell a decent tale. Get the little details right, but keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
BALLS !!

Nice job, a man with balls! Not so good luck with the ladies, but it all worked out.

Northern_WriterNorthern_Writerover 11 years ago
Keep Writing

There are lots of good elements here, but there is also a lot of polishing still to be done. This was an interesting twist on the old, "naive guy discovers in the worst possible way that he is a cuckold." A little more "attitude" and thirst for revenge on Paul's part would have made a more engaging story, he was too passive for my taste.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Why the hell

Would he hook up with Sally, fixed lady parts or not? The woman participated in deliberately and continuously cuckolding him for the benefit of her husband, stabbing him in the back all the while. Sally's may not have been his wife, but what she did was no less a betrayal of a good friend than what Beth did. It takes a generous woman with damaged goods to let her husband fuck another woman, but it takes a stone-cold vicious whore to stab a friend in the back by letting her husband secretly fuck that man's wife.

Good story otherwise, but two points down for making your lead a moron and his second chance woman two-faced bitch.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Don't get this one sorry. What is the point

Missed this what is it supposed to be about

chytownchytownover 11 years ago
Good Read***

Thanks for sharing.

Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohioover 11 years ago
Agree with most other comments

Overstar put it best. Sally drugged him to enable Gary to fuck Beth. Why would Paul ever trust Sally again, let alone marry her? It really lacks credibility. I also agree with Paul's characterization as a wimp (his politeness rivals that of the Brits seeking the Holy Grail in Monty Python's classic; they continue to respectfully inquire as-to its location while French soldiers atop the castle walls hurl insults at them). Lastly, there is the need for better editing.

Sid0604Sid0604over 11 years ago
Thank you

Thanks Matt

Another great story. I enjoyed reading it. Definately worth 5 stars.

Sid

DunaDunaover 11 years ago
Somebody who does not reconcilate but divorce the cheating bitch why to be whimp??????

I do not agree others. Paul does not want to reconcilate, so the whimp accusitation is a exagerated idea, but to marry Sally it may be not a wise thing. However the Author does not show their future in a longer epiloge, so we must believe the Author Sally and Paul will have a succesful marriage with adopted babies.

Where does Paul work??????? The Author forgot to show us where Paul works????????

BTW Rhonda was the true surrogate..................

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
he is an idiot

no way would i marry the woman of the man fucking my wife especially when she knew

Get away from all of them they are fucking worthless. I would find a nice looking whore with aids to fuck him and let them all three catch it.

shangoshangoover 11 years ago
Just to go over the facts,

Marry the woman who drugged you, so she could Pimp out your wife....yeah, I can see that!

cpetecpeteover 11 years ago
Love it , or hate it...

Matt always come up the wildest combo of partners in his tales.

This one was no different-thanks for the twisted turning ride!

chilleywilleychilleywilleyover 11 years ago
Sorry, I didn't like it

Lots not to like here. In general the dialog was stiff with few contractions, sounded like they were reading a poorly written script. It might help to speak the lines aloud in your natural voice, and then write them down as you spoke them. They will still need to be tweaked, but they will be a lot more natural.

It was hard to find a character that wasn't dumb as a post. Why didn't the boss just fuck the cunt, why include his wife? What's the point of the surrogate? Ok, the cuck is a total wimp, sees them fucking and in the fight or flight decision, runs to feel sorry for himself. He even, fails to commit suicide. Yet when they don't contact him after several days, still entertains a small possibility of reconciliation? Ronda is a nut case, Sally is a nut case, all of them! The scene where the three of them meet with Paul was (making the best case for it) nothing but hugely suppressed emotions, and no drama!

I'm all for twists and turns in the plot, but few, if any of these plot devices were remotely plausible.

It seemed to me they all acted like they were on heavy doses of Valium with none of them feeling any real emotion. Still, some liked it! So what do I know, go figure!

I chose to comment rather than to vote.

.

Chilley

Harryin VAHarryin VAover 11 years ago
I was HOPING this idiot uk author

has taken a gun and placed it to his head... and pulled the trigger

but no such luck

cantbuymycantbuymyover 11 years ago
harry harry

harry you gotta liten up dude. do a double dose of the meds this time and maybe a little more foil around the windows and that tin foil hat too. dont forget to tell your doctor about all your bad thoughts. electricity can be your friend again and it will only hurt for a second and then eveything will be ok. IT IS JUST A FUCKING STORY DUDE! i did not like this one but a .45 to the head is just a tad extreme - dont you agree harry, just a little, well harsh. vote it a 1 and move on harry. you will see, soon you will feel better and a little sleep might help too. after 96 hours waiting for them to come through the walls again will make you think it is real harry. now put the gun down, dont point it at your head anymore. take the mag out and eject the round in the chamber. dial 911 and tell them you hurt and you need help. then just sit and wait harry, it will be ok soon, i promise.

ythebadgerythebadgerover 11 years ago
@cantbuymy

That's not fair - making your comment more entertaining than the story!

deck23deck23over 11 years ago
the ending was great

loved how it ended but wished that the other two had to do some paying for it

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 11 years ago
Decent

Actually a decent read. I didn't care for the coldness displayed by the cheating couple towards Paul but Sally truly cared and in the end made his life well. Paul should have been more pro-active in a divorce but everything worked out in the end.

DWornockDWornockover 11 years ago
I rated it 4****s.

Although the story is not really my cup of tea, I did find it interesting and certainly it is most unusual and creative.

sbart921sbart921over 11 years ago
Gave it a Three

Good writing style, terrible characters. At least this cheating wife didn't much give a shit. Different to not have the wife crying and begging for forgiveness (usually for getting caught).

TexarManTexarManover 11 years ago
Too bad for Paul

To think for Paul to end up with Sally was a bit of a streach for me at least the way it was presented. Sally sounded way to smart to be acting that dumb as to let Beth have at her husband 5 times a week and her knowing about it. maybe if she only thought it was once a month or even once a week not 5 times a week. and Beth must be some kind of nypho slut to have sex 7 days a week and not be holding back from Paul. I would have never given Sally anything but a revenge fuck at first. only after a long long time could it have ever gotten past that. I could never trust her and Marrage for me is all about trusting you spouse. once trust is in question then you will alway be questioning every little thing and that would drive everyone nuts. its a story that makes you think but had a lot of problems for me. And after Gary and Beth in the office there would almost be no chance of working things out even if Beth had wanted to. also the revelation to Sally that Gary wanted to keep them both with no reguard as to Sally's feelings. Her self esteem must have really been fucked up.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
WOW

And so I consummate reading every one of your well written and executed stories of fiction. They seem so real. You are a gifted writer and I need more. Keep writing or else....Chuckle

cantbuymycantbuymyabout 11 years ago

a new pussy hardly makes up for years of being drugged and cucked and everyone knew about it. WHERE THE FUCK IS THE GOD DAMN PAYBACK?

chilleywilleychilleywilleyabout 11 years ago
A bit below parr

The dialog was stiff. Most people use more contractions in speech, but maybe it's my American dialect. Also some continuity issues.

I think in the end the plot was weak. They cheated on their spouses, and then swapped spouses. there should have been more confrontation and drama. too much stiff upper lip IMO

Chilley

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Missing a few details

So he's retired as a consultant? Not really clear on that. And the two cheaters just got off scott free? I hope they did poorly in the divorces? Not really clear on that either.

And why in the name of HELL would they invite the cheaters to their wedding? Does the term "Time to move on" mean anything? Or is it a "stiff upper lip" British kind of thing?

TavadelphinTavadelphinalmost 11 years ago
Again a strange lack of animation

The characters seemed so plastic - Sally and Rhonda seemed to be people - with feelings and brains and actual thoughts - Beth was a brain dead moron and Gary was simple minded pussy hound at best with delusions.

There was no perception that Beth was a real person = of course she cared - but would not call, she did not want her loving husband tpo know but did not care when he did, she volunteered for this which could obviously been a ploy to simply let Sally approve of the already existent affair maybe?? But that is reading beyond what was in any way given - she did not show the intelligence to have thought that far ahead of breakfast.

No remorse but shock he might have died?? just too little continuity for those characters

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
if they had a list

for the worst stories on this site i would vote for this one hands down what a bunch of crap.

MattblackUKMattblackUKover 10 years agoAuthor
Perhaps it was a bit too British?

Yep. Brits often do talk like that in real life. Well, some do.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

What a waste of good writing talent.....well, grammatically clean, anyway.

You need to write characters and stories hat have some semblance of reality to them.

This was so far fetched as to be silly.

Everyone was thick, slow to grasp what was happening and no one had a clue about the consequences of their actions. What? We're they 6year olds?

Try something else and add some believability.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Arse

I bet your are as dumb as your stories and characters.........lol

bill..........I D 10 T

tazz317tazz317over 10 years ago
#2 THIS IS NOT A FAIRY TALE

and the stiff upper lip prevails on a BTB,,,TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Tell me, how DOES one maintain decorum while being shit & pissed on?

Because you seem to have it mastered.

Y-U-C-K!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

'nuff said.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

fucking stupid as hell... so he just marries the woman who drugged him and set his wife up with her husband???????

EgoTrixiEgoTrixiabout 9 years ago
Why? Just what is the reason...

...you do not seem to be able to take your stories to a satisfying or logically proper ending? The plot itself is interesting but as unrealistic as can be. Paul, a man proving his 2-digit-IQ, did not even think about taking actions, i.e. divorce or some payback to stabilize his psyche. I do believe that his behaviour has been out-of-this-reality; no man would show the attitude he had. You´ve got a bunch of talent, no doubt. Why not try to use it?

KarenEKarenEabout 9 years ago
Thoughts

“I can help out, if you want. I can be your surrogate with Gary!”

Oh, we wouldn’t want Gary to cheat on Sally, “Oh, No!” but Beth cheat on Paul? “Hey, no problem!”

And how does her “mercy fucks” translate into bashing Paul? And not checking up on him when they KNEW he had to be helped home?

“I didn't think it fair on Sally to use our marital bed,"

Again, of course not, wouldn’t want to hurt SALLY’S feelings, but Paul? Feh, who cares?

“And we worked out that we should let Beth be yours exclusively, every weekend."

Wow, how magnanimous of them to “let” his wife be his exclusively on the weekend!

And why does he ONLY get sex on the weekends? Even if they’re concerned about “sloppy seconds”, unless she’s fucking Gary EVERY weekday why can’t Paul have sex during the week?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
not likely

First this is the woman who drugged him.

Second she allowed Gary affair to happen and unsupervised.

She did or refused to see the truth what was happening under her own eyes.

She doest seem to be completely trust worthy.

Also what happened in their divorces.

What happened to his job now.

What happened with Gary and Beth. They were checking up on them.

We're the cheating each other. Did they become singers. Did he knock her up.

In the end Beth finally got the life style she was looking for. $$$$$$$!

kjohns2001kjohns2001almost 9 years ago
Fucked up

Fucked up people living fucked up lives in a fucked up story. Nothing more to be said really.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
This should be in another category

Humor, is the right category, make me laught a lot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
STUPID

The plot must be the most stupidest on this site.

tazz317tazz317over 8 years ago
STUPID IS AS STUPID DOES

and they all qualify. TK U MLJ LV NV

HeWhoGoesThereHeWhoGoesThereover 8 years ago
One trick pony

That's all you are. Nearly all of your stories follow the same formula. Husband finds out about affair, wife reveals affair started for retarded reasons and has since turned into love, husband has mental and physical breakdown, finds a rebound, loses rebound, finds second rebound, "happy" ending. Though you do have a penchant for having the husband's breakdown kill him, leaving the "grief stricken" wife to live out the rest of her life knowing she might as well be a murderer. I have to wonder if grass is still green in your world.

1 star from me, and yet another author on my Blacklist.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
a friend

told me to read a couple of your stories which i did i laugh so hard i nearly piss my pants they are the funniest stories i have ever read. I hope you do write these for a joke because it is not possible to be that dumb. Thanks for the laughs

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Why are the british such huge cucks???

No matter what story from a british author one reads, it always contains a pathetic little wimpy shit for a man.

This was the only story of yours Ive read and that too becau Van wrote an alternate ending. But I cant imagine how such a weak pathetic man can exist.

Plus he didnt sue the company??

At least he should have destroyed the cheating fucks financially.

And he ends up with one of his betrayers who is damaged and cant give him kids, instead of finding a decent whole woman out there..

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 8 years ago
Thoughts

"I was frightened that he would stray, that he would have sex with someone else. Start an affair" - Oh, no! We can't have THAT! Let's have BETH have an affair instead! At least if Gary had sex with someone else you would know about, but poor Paul had it done behind his back! And okay, Sally can't have vaginal (I don't know why, they didn't sew her vag closed, did they?) or oral sex,but she has an ass, doesn't she?

"The revelation that you tried to take your own life, well, that makes me feel so badly about what we did." - Wow, I'm SO happy that it took his attempted SUICIDE to make you "feel so badly"! If you TRULY believed it was such a good and right thing to do you should have told him and tried to get his agreement,and if you couldn't, FORGET about it!

"I didn't think it fair on Sally to use our marital bed," - Nice! Don't want to be unfair to Sally and use the marital BED, but use Paul's WIFE? No problem!

As for not having sex on the same day,why does hubby have to be cut out for the WHOLE week? Why not give Gary Tuesdays and Thursdays? And to actually explicitly cut him off during the week, not try to use the usual excuses to shut him off!

Interesting that for all her concern, Beth DIDN'T go home to her HUSBAND!

LOL, serves Sally right! She didn't want Gary to have a "normal" affair because he might fall in love and leave her, so allowed his affair with Beth assuming SHE was safe,and Gary falls in love with Beth!

"I wouldn't be at all surprised if she didn't use her idea for her being your surrogate as a shield for her real intent, which was to have an affair with Gary." - Hell, maybe they were already having an affair and saw this as an opportunity to eliminate SOME of the need to sneak around.

I don't know why Rhonda's son was eyeing Paul cooly. I would't presume that Rhonda told him about their liaison, and even if she did,it wasn't like she was cheating on his father!

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 8 years ago
Further Thoughts

First, I know that I'm a notorious nit-picker, but I also consider it a sign of a good story that I didn't even notice the name switches!

Second, I'm kind of torn about Sally. On the plus side, I DO think that she was played by Beth and Gary, and since there was nothing in the story to indicate otherwise, I have to believe that her love for Gary is real. On the minus side, all FOUR of them were friends, for her to agree to this arrangement without letting Paul in on it is pretty unforgivable. And why she thinks there would be more risk with Gary having affairs than with him screwing Beth boggles my mind! There is ALWAYS more risk of greater involvement in an on-going affair than with multiple short flings. Plus, sex with someone you know leaves open the possibility (probability?) of those "looks" that make the cheated on partner uncomfortable. That's why in the stories where the husband is maybe going away for a long time and gives the wife permission "to relieve stress", that he insists on her not using men that they know,and limit each guy to only a few times to minimize the risk of emotional involvement.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
5

to offset the asshole of LIT's 1 vote. Eat shit and die dear annony you old ugly fat fag with ED!

honeylicker1124honeylicker1124almost 8 years ago
Good story.

I can't believe I hadn't picked up on your submissions before now and this story is 3½ years old. I wanted to read it before reading Vandemonium1's Ch.2.

Two things, it was hard to keep up in the dialog as to who was speaking. And also it was not stated at the beginning that Sallie was Sikh. I figured she was Anglo like the rest. I picture the characters in mind as I read, sort of like watching it as a video, and it would have helped. Indian women are some of the most exotically beautiful women in the world.

5 *'s

tazz317tazz317almost 8 years ago
JUST LIKE PLAYING FOR THE PRO'S

complete with a DH and unlimited subsitutions, TK U MLJ LV NV

VickieTernVickieTernalmost 8 years ago
Talk about integrity?

Versus plot manipulation? This has WAY more, working with material introduced early and provided as consequence, a la life, unlike Vandemonium's desperate manipulations to provide the BTB ending all of our gutless fantasist "Anonymous" co-readers seem to seek in the fictions they admire. I assume it's because they see none in their actual lives. Yes, let other writers play with your situations, but no, don't praise them when they bring in mean ole tooth fairy plots that then make all seem better. Just say yeah, that's now your story, not mine.

c24jc24jalmost 8 years ago
I enjoyed both versions!!

It was fun to read both. In this one, I DO wish there'd been something about Gary and Beth eventually coming apart (neither one has any real integrity, so it seems very unlikely they'll last . . . and maybe both will feel some real regret, if not remorse). Good stuff though!

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 8 years ago
Re-Reading

I realize she has a certain loyalty to her boss, but she knows Paul, to cover up Beth's fucking Gary is pretty shitty.

"Does your pathetic husband fuck you like this?" "No, Gary! He doesn't! Only you fuck me this well!""Whose cunt is this?" "It's yours, my love, my handsome lover! Yours! All yours!" - Whatever pathetic excuses they may come up with doesn't justify the insulting, humiliating, demeaning remarks we see here!

"we were trying to be discrete about it" - How discreet could they be with Gil knowing about it!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Not very good

The characters are just too unbelievable. When Paul being a ghost and haunting them makes more sense, it's time to pack it in.

Paul was so broken up and in shock he's fucking his ex-secretary in a week. Totally believable, that. And when she leaves him over her husband's memory, he's totally ready to fuck one of the women who conspired to fuck him over, like to him, and leave him suicidal (even if that wasn't there intention).

No, no one is that much of a doormat. Paul would be dead, or he would be pissed, but this story is more outlandish than being haunted by his ghost. And your reviewers who say otherwise? Idiots.

You have some skill but the characters are simply caricatures and don't feel like people at all, especially Paul.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Too simple

Beth and the new lover deserved at least some punishment, and there were so many that colluded to hide things from the poor guy.

While I like happily ever after stories, there usually has to be some punishment to the guilty parties. Beth's lover losing his company and watching them both be blackballed would have been a good start.

Ib_SaysIb_Saysover 7 years ago
Name confusion

This story could use some editing, for instance you call Gary Paul several times

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Good for Sally & Paul. Nice story.

Question – Beth & Gray’s affair only started when Sally thought? Beth was so cold to Paul which makes one wonder.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
As Usual, Great Writing

Your writing is never at fault. But you just cannot pull the trigger on despicable creeps. I saw Paul and Sally getting together, even as you introduced Rhonda. But Beth and Gary? Absolutely nothing to speak of. This was obviously all Beth's idea as soon as the opportunity presented itself. Closure?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
is this a pisstake?

sadly, i doubt it

BaddestmanaliveBaddestmanaliveover 6 years ago
Pathetic People

4 pathetic people. THIS STORY REALLY PISSED ME OFF. Whenever a story gets that response it means the writer did his or her job. 4 *

korba76korba76over 6 years ago
This is the MOST improbable tale I've read in a while...

....can't suspend disbelief over their post revelation behaviour, and am appalled that there was no punishment meted out to the dirty sods who did this!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
UGH!!!!

How fucking pathetic! Why do you "authors" (I use the term loosely) continually write your protagonist as some class "A" wimp! He slithers way, he's confused, he gets sick, he throws up, he can't think straight.....he certainly can't and doesn't act like a man!

And the conversation between the four is what's sickening!

You "tried" to make a story out of THE MOST improbable situation anyone can imagine!

Realistically, when he walked in on them, he should have just "lost it" and pounded the fuck out of Gary and made sure he could never use his cock again! That would have taken care of the insults he heard as well! Beth should have been bitch slapped!

Your story stunk like a rotten fish!

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 6 years ago
Reading Again

Had to look at this again, before reading Van's version!

"Sorry I am helping you and Gary out?" - I know I said something similar before, but if she believes that she is doing something good, then why hide it from her husband?

"The revelation that you tried to take your own life, well, that makes me feel so badly about what we did." - Boy, how touching! Driving him to attempted suicide makes her feel "badly!"

She's was worried about how THEY would have felt if he had drowned?! Not worried that he might have drowned? It's all about THEM, fuck him!

"I didn't think it fair on Sally to use our marital bed," - I know it's been said before, but all this concern about what's "fair" on Sally, etc., but ZERO concern about what's fair to Paul!

Once again, been said before, but her lover gets her FIVE days a week and hubby only gets two? Does Gary get her all five days? Why not just a couple?

If they're only doing it to give Gary some relief, why aren't a couple of discreet fucks enough, why the made up trips to get Paul out of the way?

"That's so fucking decent of you! So whilst you have Beth and me here as your wives and you live like a 19th century Mormon prophet... where does that leave poor Paul?" - Interesting that now that it more directly impacts HER, she's not so sanguine about the situation! It's nice that NOW she's concerned about Paul, too bad it's too late!

Nice happy ending, though I still hold a bit of a grudge against Sally.

timrivtimrivover 6 years ago

This was not a good ending. The cheaters lived happily ever after no consequences at all. Gary even got the house. No lawsuits no nothing. Paul really was a wimp.

Need to write an alt. Ending to this story.

VenustasVenustasabout 6 years ago
Pity

At the very least I expected Sally to turn out to be the majority shareholder in the company and kick Gary to the wall. I know its been done before but shame.

I also suspect the affair started a lot earlier than the cheaters claimed and Sally was well and truly played.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 6 years ago
Epiglottis?

Isn't that at the entrance to the throat? So shouldn't that preclude deep-throat, not ALL oral sex?

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 6 years ago
Affair?

I know I already commented that maybe Gary and Beth were already having an affair, but even if they weren't, Beth came up with that idea VERY quickly!

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 6 years ago
Snub?

Why would they consider Gary and Beth's absence a snub? Why would they even want them there?

Schwanze1Schwanze1about 6 years ago
Couldn't finish it

Nauseating already.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
cliff notes

willing female cuck and unknowing male cuck decide to marry and fuck eathother. the couple that cucked them whined a little, but got over it pretty quickly.

Harryin VAHarryin VAalmost 6 years ago
every story Matt writes is total pile of bizarre irrational shit

wow this is bad. The fact that a woman to gives this guy some random pity sex does not change what happened and how he got humiliated .. escalated and destroyed personally emotionally and professionally at work.

Yet somehow this idiot author believes that because the husband gets some sort of the pity sex from a women with big tits there there is no reason to take any legal action of any kind.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Just because every one lived happily ever after,

That does not mean he could not sue the company, his boss Gary and his wife for all sorts of stuff. Sexul harrassment? Morals clause in their emplowment contract? Alienatipn of affection? He could even in clude Sally in the law suits since she approved of all of it.

He could have ende up owning the company, tons of cash in the bank, and having the pleasure of destroying the asshole who didnt give s hit about him.

And what did Rhonda lie about? She found another man in Calfornia, or she started having sex with her son? We need answers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Justice

Where is the justice?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Weird

Sissy brits never seek justice.

Story sucked. Not just the plot. Sissy Paul - "Is it me?".

Maybe cUse you are such a wuss. American style answer - "Kill them. All 3 of them"

Okay in the end though. Just dont read any more mbuk sissy stories.

And I really don't think all brits are sissies. Britease has great non cuck stories.

Mauser45Mauser45over 5 years ago
1*

As with the other commenters below - where's the fucking justice? One star. Typical Brits!

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 5 years ago
My favorite

I guess a lot of people disagree with me, but this is one of my 5 or 6 favorite stories in all of Literotica.

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 5 years ago
About to read

Van's alt ending and thought I'd try to get all the way through this one.

Page 1

You can't have sex anymore due to your operation? Something wrong with your mouth? Something wrong with your ass? Can you still shit?

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 5 years ago
early page 2

Epiglottis my ass. Still nothing wrong with you ass is there you defective frigid cuckquean?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

The first part was getting pretty good then dropped like a rock when Paul went to Gary's house. Then on it was total stupid garbage.

jtwheelsjtwheelsabout 5 years ago
Good few errors

2 cheaters punished more

Better than other ending

As another said always ass or none as couples paraplegics etc

Sex hard to skip But cuddling and kissing etc emotional attachments beats hell out of plain sex

SkubabillSkubabillalmost 5 years ago
Well Done

I came across this because Vandemonium1 wrote a collaborative chapter 2 with Mattblackuk and I wanted to read the complete story. As enjoyable as this was I didn't think Beth and Gary deserved to get off scott free and I doubt Van1 will let that happen.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMattblackUK@MattblackUK
Writer for over 30 years. Hack journalist, decided to try writing for Literotica, too. And still having fun here 10+ years later

SIMILAR Stories