All Comments on 'Surrogate Husband Ch. 01'

by pennylesspauper

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Fantastic

I love where this story seems to heading. I hope he fucks every woman in the neighborhood!

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 12 years ago
A great start

Hell yes!

The boy surely has some hot women to take care of when he gets a chance. I hope that his mom and her cunt sucking friend will fuck the lad too.

Grandma has herself a real stud, and a couple of muff divers to get together with , and her pussy will be red and puffy all of the time.

Thanks for the great read.

grayge37grayge37over 12 years ago
It's too bad . . .

that you didn't show enough information about your self in your profile. I for one, like to know something about the authors, especially when they display the talent you seem to have through your two stories. This latest one is the best so far, and leaves the reader wanting many more chapters to cover the potential episodes with a continuing affair with Grandma Lily as well as his mother and mom's lady friend. Will be watching for new chapters in the near future.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Don't Stop

This story is too damned good. I'm on pins and needles waiting for the next chapter.

11859bob11859bobover 12 years ago
Great story

I hope the horney bastard fucks them all. Keep going with it. I would suggest in the future

you edit one detail. After Lily blows him he told her he was fucking Becky "down the street"

then at the end he was a virgin until Lily got to him.

mrpervy46mrpervy46over 12 years ago
Wow

That is soo hot and completely wow and ok. Anyone who criticizing this is completely dead in their crotch. This was incredible. I hope to see him take these lovely women for himself and leave Hank with nothing, maybe he's having a gay affair?

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftover 12 years ago
Well done

There are a myrid of different possibilities here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
continuity

"You a virgin?" she asked.

"No." came the reply. "Did it twice with Becky down the street," he said somewhat proudly.

Then this

"You sure you were a virgin before this?" she asked incredulously.

Bobby assured her that he had been.

Good story but remember what you have all ready written, mistakes like this ruin the story

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
What I

didn't like was the comment about the father and grandfather. Why is it necessary to downgrade the other men in order to have the story move forward? Why is it necessary to always have the other men less in comparison? It shows a lack of imagination.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Anon commented "ruin the story".....

I don't agree. The grandson's comment about NOT being a virgin and the granmother's comment about he's no longer a virgin......it didn't ruin the story. A mistake sure, it did spoil the verbage....but the story isn't ruined.

I am looking forward to the other chapters. Thanks Don

ken0001ken0001about 12 years ago

Where you been getting your grapefruit?

montywingermontywingerover 11 years ago
Critics

My god, every ones a critic.

Come on you lot, you've just read a terrific erotic story, and all you can do it nitpick. Get a life.

I loved this a wonderful start and I hope there's lots more to come,

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Love incest

would like for my wife to fuck any of our grand sons but she isn't into incest like I am to me it is the best sex ever !! Yes she knows who all I have laid and she wanted to hear every detail but she just don't want to try it

Diecast1Diecast1over 2 years ago

Great story. Love it. AAAAA+++++

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Great Love Story Five Stars

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

He said earlier that he had fucked the girl down the street twice, the affirms that he is a virgin?

Foxterot7aFoxterot7a9 months ago

Very good beginning. Character development needs more work. Plot is logically developed. The respect, trust and sensual sensitivity of the grandson to the grandmother's wants and needs was psychologically pleasing and unexpected. So far, only the grandmother appears to have a mature outlook on sex, a solid sense of self, and a firm ego. 5 star story, so far.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous