'Survivor' Stories: Elisabeth Filarski

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Elisabeth felt an orgasm building as she began using her toned upper body and toned arms to thrust her hips back onto Dave's hand in an alternating rhythm. Finally she cried out in sheer bliss as a fantastic orgasm hit her. She actually trembled and shuddered as pleasure engulfed every single one of her nerve endings, her pussy releasing nearly a flood of her sweet honey onto Dave's hand.

When her orgasm had subsided, Dave slowly slid his fingers out of her cunt and licked them clean. She tasted sweet and very nice. He was experienced in tasting pussy juice, and Elisabeth's was definitely some of the best he had the pleasure of sampling in a long time. Elisabeth lay on the bed, catching her breath after cumming so deliciously. Her eyes were closed and she was panting as she lay there on the bed. She moved a hand onto her left nipple and began to tweak it with her fingers, pulling it out from her gently.

Rolling over, Elisabeth grabbed Dave's face and brought it inches from hers. In one swift motion, she pushed her lips onto his and her tongue entered his mouth. Dave returned the favor. Elisabeth had been right about his tongue and mouth being great for kissing, as he moved his own tongue expertly around in her mouth, gently probing and exploring her mouth while her own tongue explored his. A minute or so later, after one of the most passionate kisses Elisabeth had ever had, she looked deep into his eyes and said "Fuck me. Now!"

Elisabeth released his head and Dave stepped back from the bed. Lifting his shirt off to reveal a very muscular chest, covered in wiry chest hair, he then unbuckled his belt and let his pants and boxer shorts fall to the floor. Elisabeth gasped when she saw his 8 inch cock. It was almost as thick as her wrist and jutted out from his body at half-mast as he towered over her thin, naked body on the bed below. She had never had one so big inside of her. Even Tim's was a modest 6 inches.

Elisabeth did the one thing she had wanted to do all night, and that was to take him by his cock and lead him towards her entrance. Dave spread his legs and was soon straddling her cunt. Reaching over into his bag, he pulled out a condom, but Elisabeth was quick to dismiss him.

"I'm on the pill, and this is a safe time of the month. Don't worry about it," Elisabeth said. "I just want to feel your cock inside of me now!"

Dave just nodded in approval and put the condom aside on the bed.

Dave adjusted himself on top of her, rubbing his cock head over her sopping wet slit now, lubricating it up for his initial entrance. Being a thin and relatively small girl, Elisabeth braced herself for having such a monster inside of her. Pointing his member right at her hole, Dave slowly began to push himself into her, and inch at a time.

Even as the head was entering her, Elisabeth knew that the tightness he would encounter would be almost like her first time back when she was 16. Her cunt lips opened wide as he worked more of his dick into her. She felt the head and the first inch or two pass into her silken channel, her pussy craving as much of it as he had to give.

It took some time and a little bit of adjusting and trying different angles, but after finding a good one, Dave sank the last two inches inside of her. Elisabeth had never felt so full during sex before in her life. She couldn't believe how great it felt to have something inside of her, pressing hard against the very top of her pussy wall. She was amazed at herself for being able to take it in. Elisabeth began to rotate her hips on it, as the base of his cock rubbed against her erect and very hard clit.

Dave began to pull out his cock as slowly as he had pushed it in, Elisabeth whimpering as he did this. Wanting to make himself more comfortable while he fucked her, Dave reached his massive arms behind Elisabeth's head and back and lifted her upright onto his cock. Elisabeth couldn't believe how strong he was, moving her body like she was a rag doll. Pulling her close to him as he turned and sat halfway on the bed, Dave began pulling her hips up and down on his body, sliding his cock into her deeper and deeper every thrust.

Dave leaned Elisabeth back as she arched her back, thrusting her breasts into his face. Dave eagerly put his mouth down to her nipple and licked and sucked, running his tongue over it as he tasted the sweetness of her excitement and sexual energy coming from her skin.

Elisabeth was really bouncing hard on his cock now. Every thrust inside of her, she hit wave after wave of bliss, reaching new levels of pleasure she hadn't ever felt before. When just the tip of his cock was in her (she was bouncing almost a foot off of him at this point) she felt empty and yearned for that next incredible rush of pleasure to hit her a split second later.

Dave was experienced at fucking women of all shapes and sizes so his stamina rivaled that of even the most experienced porn star. The two lovers continued to fuck each other in every way possible; Elisabeth got on all fours and had him rail her on his cock while she whimpered and cried out for more. Then they made love in the missionary position, Elisabeth's legs hanging off the bed limply while Dave pounded the inside of her, his busy hands rubbing up and down her chest up to her neck and mouth, where she would lick his fingers whenever they came near enough.

Elisabeth finally began to tire so she began to push down harder and harder onto him in an effort to bring him to orgasm and flood her tight, sweet pussy with his hot cum. Another orgasm approaching, Elisabeth ground her hips on top of him hard, reaching her hand down to play with and tease his balls lightly with her finger nail.

Laying her flat on the bed once more, Dave pulled his cock completely out of her one more time, then thrust inside of her hard. The tip of his dick slammed against the top of her pussy. The feel of the velvet vice of her pussy and the soft warmth of the top of her cervix triggered his orgasm. Half of his shaft inside of her, Dave's cock gushed forth stream after stream of hot, sticky cum into her insatiable cunt. Elisabeth cried out in shear ecstasy as she orgasmed seconds later, the juices from her pussy mixing with Dave's own.

Even after three long shots of his cream, Dave still was going. Pulling out of her completely now, he shot two more strands all over Elisabeth's tummy and inner thighs, creating a puddle on top of her belly button. Elisabeth reached down and smeared the cum into her skin and pushed some down and into her pussy. Taking the final scoop off of her belly, Elisabeth couldn't resist the urge to taste it (she had never swallowed or tasted cum before, having always spit it out). She found the taste to be very salty but still good, and the awakening slut in her hoped that maybe she would get to taste more while she was stranded out in the Outback.

The two lay together on the bed, lightly fondling each other until Dave's two hours were up. He dressed and cleaned Elisabeth off with a warm towel. She put her robe back on and walked him out, giving him one final kiss good bye before saying good night.

Crawling into bed, Elisabeth slept like a baby that night, before heading off on the adventure that would be "Survivor: The Australian Outback"

- THE END -

12