Susan

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Susan explained to Rachel "Mark is one of my helpers, and this is the usual time." Apparently she had confessed her secret to at least this one friend. I wondered how many others knew.

Susan joined Rachel on the couch, and they immediately launched into talking about their upcoming trip - show tickets, hotel prices, and so on. I stood there, awkwardly, waiting for her to finish with Rachel. I wondered if Susan and I would go in the bedroom this time, while Rachel waited out in the front room. That would be different and a little exciting. After all this time, I had still never actually been in Susan's bedroom. But the thing that really stirred the excitement was Rachel herself - I must admit to being a little of an exhibitionist, so my heart was pounding at the thought of doing the deed with darling Rachel anywhere in the apartment. My cock twitched excitedly at the thought.

After about 30 seconds Susan finished a sentence in her conversation with Rachel, and looked up at me inquisitively - "Do you need something...?"

Suddenly I began to suspect that maybe she wasn't going to finish with Rachel. Maybe she was expecting me to get down to business right there...

"Um...do you want me to...come back when you're done or something?" I was trying to be unassuming.

"No, if it's OK with you we can just do it now," she said plainly. "Rachel and I need to finish planning for this trip, but interrupt me when you're ready."

I just about passed out I was so excited. "You mean just go ahead ...right here..?"

Susan looked up again. "Of course, we always do it right here. Where else would we do it?" And then realizing the reason for my reluctance, she added "Oh, Rachel is cool, she knows all about it. Don't worry about Rachel, if that's what you mean."

"OK, fine, " I said, trying to conceal my glee. Yes! I couldn't believe my luck. I was going to love this. They continued to talk animatedly with each other, totally ignoring me.

I pulled my favorite chair directly up to the couch on which the two sexy half-dressed girls sat talking. I slowly started to undress. God this was great! By the time I pulled down my shorts, my dick was completely rigid, and feeling wonderfully full and excited. It sprang out and I couldn't help but look up at the girls.

"Jesus, he's got a big cock!" Rachel said, looking at me but addressing only Susan.

"Yes, it squirts a lot, too. He's a good one." They both giggled. It seemed so incredible that this was really happening.

I sat down in my favorite position and started playing. I couldn't believe I was exposing my turned on cock to two half-nude beauties while they sat there calmly and carried on their conversation. It was not only fascinating to hear two college girls plan a trip, but it was an incredible rush of excitement each time one of them glanced over to check the progress of my arousal. I played for a long time that night, wanting to savor every incredible moment.

At one point, Susan reached over idly and fondled my balls, as she often did, while still talking to Rachel. To my amazement, Rachel leaned over too. She reached out her hand and felt underneath my balls, then slowly played her fingers around the base and all the way up the shaft to the head. She ran the tip of her index finger over the head of my cock and wiped up a drop of pre-cum which glistened at the tip. Then she sat back down next to Susan and stuck the wet finger in her mouth, tasting my cum! I was absolutely in heaven.

"Jesus, Susan, what a nice big hard cock that one is. You know, all this makes me really horny for sex. I really want to get laid in Vegas this time. That was so much fun last time!" Both girls giggled recalling the adventure that they had apparently shared but that I was not a party to. Still she talked only to Susan, as though I was just an object in the room. A masturbating sex object. Inexplicably, this turned me on even more.

They continued talking about their plans until eventually I interrupted Rachel in mid-sentence with my "Ready!". Much to my delight, Susan did her usual blowjob finish on me, even though Rachel was sitting there. I had thought she might be too shy in front of Rachel. My body jerked with pleasure when her wet lips slid down my shaft. As my dick slid into Susan's mouth, I looked over at Rachel. Rachel returned my gaze and looked me in the eye for the first time that night. I trembled and went over the edge. When the first shot came out, I was at the end of an out-stroke in Susan's mouth, so the cum splashed immediately out her lips and down her chin. As usual, she removed my cock from her mouth at that point, and took the rest of my sperm on her face. As had become our custom, she held my cock with her graceful feminine hands and jerked it enthusiastically, rubbing the underside and the head all over her pretty little face while I bathed her in wet juicy cum.

Rachel leaned over until her face was only inches from Susan's, and stared intently at the each spurt of semen as it flew out of the tip of my excited orgasming penis. "Mmmm...oooo...yes" she made noises of approval at each spurt. She even reached up and tickled under my balls again while I came.

As my climax subsided, Susan rubbed my cock all over her wet face, as usual. But even at this point, the best surprise was yet to come.

"Can I taste it too?" Rachel said, looking eagerly at my cum-covered erection. I was so shocked my legs wobbled. Somehow it even turned me on more that Rachel asked permission only of Susan, without even looking at me.

Still grasping and caressing my penis, Susan pointed my hard throbbing dick over towards Rachel. Rachel leaned in, opened her beautiful full lips, and engulfed my sensitive wet cock with her generous warm mouth. She took it incredibly deeply inside her, until my balls touched her soft chin. She slid it back and forth in her mouth for a while, savoring the still-pulsing hardness. She closed her eyes and ran her tongue up and down the shaft, apparently savoring the sweet flavor of the wet cum that covered my penis. I felt a gentle warm suction as Rachel coaxed forth the last drops of juice from my hard cock. "Mmmm" she cooed again. The vibrations felt absolutely heavenly.

Eventually, Rachel slowly slid her mouth off my still-rock-hard cock and sat back on the couch. Susan started to rub the cum all over her face with her cosmetic pad. And they picked up the conversation as though they hadn't missed a beat. I took this as my cue to get dressed and leave, which I did without further acknowledgement of my presence from either girl.

That one in particular was an experience I will never forget.

* * *

EPILOGUE:

As with all good things, this eventually came to an end, more or less. Susan finished college, and enrolled in graduate school in San Francisco, where she eventually got her Ph.D. Although we didn't correspond frequently, we did keep in touch. This was due to my status as her neighbor/friend, not because I had been a "helper." She did not keep in touch with all of her helpers - much to their dismay I'm sure. Through very occasional photos, letters, and holiday cards, I kept up with the basics of her life. She settled in Florida, married, and now has three children. I still live in California, with my wife and two children.

Susan did continue to implement her little beauty secret even after marriage. I know this because I visited her during a business trip a year ago. I had called just to say I was visiting the area - expecting at most to maybe meet for lunch or something. But she insisted that I come over to her house, and meet her husband and children. So I did. After the children were put to sleep, and it was about time for me to go, she explained what I had been dying to ask all along. Yes, she did still have "helpers". Her husband was OK with it - after all, he couldn't possibly fulfill that entire need himself, and besides, her preferred actual lovemaking almost all of the time. And best of all, it kept her incredibly beautiful looking! In anticipation of my visit, she told me, she had not scheduled a helper for that evening.

As her husband sat and nonchalantly read the newspaper in bed, Susan sat at her vanity in a sheer purple nightgown which showed her body nicely. I sat across from her, totally nude, and played until I was ready. As in the old days, she took my cock deep into her mouth for the last few strokes before I bathed her radiantly beautiful face in the warm healing fluid she so adored. I don't think her husband even noticed the brief naked blowjob, but if he did he didn't seem to mind.

Today Susan is 38 years old, but everyone swears she looks 21.

Isn't it ironic how Ponce de Leon sailed halfway around the globe, and eventually sacrificed his life, in search of a secret that turned out to be right there in his own pants?