Susan and John Ch. 09

Story Info
Elizabeth reports to Mr Gupta.
6.3k words
4.24
16.1k
1
Story does not have any tags

Part 9 of the 19 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 09/30/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dan57
dan57
871 Followers

By Dan57 with characters from Jill York

Elizabeth had just come back from a short visit to her husband. Mr Gupta allowed her to spend an extended week end with him once a month but she was to give her Master afterward a report on the advancement of her training for the previous month. Of course, he was too busy with Susan and Joan to keep a constant eye on her! Therefore Elizabeth had a considerable leeway even though her daughter Susan was especially in charge of her day to day control and of her punishment if she failed to assume her duties! Elizabeth had gone directly from the station to Mr Gupta's penthouse for her monthly reporting.

The procedure had been ingrained in her brain : Elizabeth had stripped naked in the antechamber, just keeping the five inches stilettos that Joan had recently bought for her and the crotchless tights she put on alternatively with her stockings when she travelled by train. It was easier for her then to flash her pussy or her ass to other passengers. One month before she had attracted the interest of a travelling rugby team when she had bent down to put on her shoes : the men had had a nice view on her breasts, hanging freely in her deep cleavage! The whole rugby team had instantly closed on her and her travel had been much less tedious than usually! She had visited all their sleeping cars during the night and she had netted more than five hundred pounds, half of it had been a nice addition to her income and she didn't count the tips! Her husband never asked questions about the origin of her money!

- Good morning, Elizabeth! You look magnificent and very fuckable, if you permit me!

- Thank you, Master! I bought this body hugging sweater and this short schoolgirl skirt in a retail shop just near my husband's church, just to please you and make you proud of me. Watching Joan so often wearing a school girl uniform when I visit you decided me to buy one for me! Edward almost blew a fuse when he saw me wearing it in the street in our country village! I loved it. I think I will wear this skirt each time I visit him!

-You seem to be in a playful mood, Elizabeth! But tell me what was the reaction of your fellow passengers?

-It was windy when I waited for the train at the station. My skirt kept being lifted by the gale, revealing my thighs pretty high but as you taught me, I never tried to smooth it down! There were around fifty people on the platform. I sat on a metallic bench and negligently put my feet on it. My skirt rode up my thighs. I parted my thighs wide and my skirt flared out with my naked and freshly shaven pussy in its center. I had chosen a place where the sun would flash it out! I felt like a flower just waiting for a big pistil!

-Did people watch you?

-You are pulling my leg, Master! I was soon the center of attention of them all and I relished it! I then stood up and paced along the platform, enjoying their lewd glances. At a moment, the skirt in my back was completely lifted up by the wind and stayed stuck on my coat. My buttocks were completely exposed and everyone could see I wasn't wearing any knickers underneath, not even a string! Once more, I didn't push it down...

-God! You must have been extremely popular in the train afterward, dear!

-You're right, Master. It had been my first goal, so I didn't look for a seat and I stayed in front of a window in the gangway. I pushed my bottom back. People had to squeeze themselves between the wall and my buttocks. They didn't miss the opportunity to rub their hands against my ass or for the most daring my pussy. For the first ones, I wiggled my bottom to show them I wasn't adverse to such a discreet homage but for the later, I turned toward them and beamed to them, sending to them a peck if they were handsome and pushing my tits forward if they were well built. I always have been fond of men with large shoulders. They are often well hung and have good staying power!

-Did you just tease your admirers, Elizabeth?

-You know that I now need more than furtive fondling! You trained me to become always horny : I've become completely addicted to sex and I enjoy it! I had climbed on the last carriage and there was a place to store cycles for tourists with a bench in the back. I went there with a broad flirtatious smile, pushing my shoulders back and my tits forward like a figure head. I wiggled my bottom as seductively as I could and when I arrived to the bench, I had six men on tow!

-Only six : you must have been disappointed! When you pay a visit to my first shop in B'ham, you have usually more than thirty suitors!

-Don't worry, Master! I knew it was just a beginning : these men would boast of their chance encounter with their friends and send me other customers...

-Customers? Don't tell me you played the whore in a carriage of British Rail!

-Why not, Master? Last time, I visited all the cabins in a sleeping car with a whole rugby team! This time, I had only six men to entertain! How could I pick one to fuck me and keep the other ones waiting? I decided I would have a larger than usual assistance!

-Then how did you manage it?

-Simple! I put myself on auction : I would give head to the highest bidder and he could fuck me afterward. In this manner, the guys would be really excited and the bids could get very high. Just to make them mad with lust, I offered them to peel off one of my garments when the bids would reach one, two or three hundred pounds! I had just three garments on! Next Time, I'll put on a wide brimmed hat and a corset!

-A good point for your imagination! Wasn't it a pretty hefty price for a whore!

-Sure but it's unusual to see a whore performing in a carriage in England and a pretty whore at it if you consider my age! The guys were really in a frenzy. The one hundred pounds level was reached in five minutes. The guys were ready for a brawl to take off my coat. I decided to ask the winner a fee of ten pounds for the privilege of helping me out of it! The only think I remember of the guy who handed me the ten pounds note was that he had freckles and carrot hair! Then the bids resumed. I played with my tits through my blouse and the men seemed to enjoy it!

-I can understand it, Elizabeth! You're really a whore!

-Sure but remember I have been a rather demure wife : who is responsible for my change, but you, Master?

-On target, Elizabeth! Did you reach the two hundred pounds limit?

-I promised the next garment the lucky guy could take away would be my blouse but I added with my most suave voice that I was afraid I wasn't wearing any bra underneath! They became mad and I had to stop the bidding when they reached that level so that they would be hot for the last step. The fee had increased : I asked twenty pounds for my blouse and the note was in my hand before I had finished my sentence! A woman feels really desired in such circumstances!

-Did you resume the auction afterward?

-Of course, Master! I wanted to know how much they would be ready to pay to use me but people travelling with three hundred pounds in cash are not so frequent! The bidding was limited afterward to two guys wearing hunting outfits... In order to speed up things, I pointed out that the next item to peel off would be my skirt and they knew I was naked underneath and the winner could fuck me with no limits, except a condom, of course : my mouth, my pussy and my ass would be at his total disposition in the order he chose for half an hour!

-I suppose that the bids exploded, didn't they?

-Unfortunately, none of the two guys had more than two hundred and fifty in cash. I declined to accept a bank cheque or traveler cheques but I suggested them to team together. For three hundred pounds, they could double team me at will for the same half an hour. They immediately agreed to it and one of the other guys offered fifty pounds to remove my skirt. I went in front of him. He placed the note just between my breasts as he would have done with a true whore. He then popped open the button on my waist band, pulled down the zipper on the side and peeled my clinging skirt down with suitable slowness and decorum... I thanked him and went with my arms outstretched to meet the winners of the auction.

-It seems you were quite eager to get fucked, Elizabeth!

-You're right, Master! I wanted to be fucked by a big cock, any big cock! I needed to be used and I would have done anything to get it!

-Please, continue your narration, Elizabeth, but Perhaps a cup of tea would help you!

-Yes, Thanks, Master!

Mr Gupta took his cell phone and pressed a series of keys

-Susan, I know it's late but I need your immediate help : I am in the main study with Elizabeth. She is reporting me her last visit to your father and she would like a cup of tea. Would you bring some for her and for me as well! Come with Joan. Both of you may be interested to hear her naughty story.

-What should we wear, Master?

-No special outfit, Susan, come as you are!

-Aye Aye, Master, we'll be there in a couple of minutes.

Mr Gupta spent these two minutes probing Elizabeth's pussy and ass and prodding her nipples with his fingers. Elizabeth bore down to get his fingers deeper into her and she pushed her tits forward to offer them to his mauling. She offered absolutely no resistance to his investigations and she was wimpering aloud when her daughter entered the room, holding a silver tray with the cups, the saucers and the tea pot. She was wearing a red lace baby doll nightie with no undies underneath. It barely covered her ass cheeks. Just behind her, went Joan, still dizzy to have been awaken in the middle of her sleep. She was wearing the same kind of baby doll outfit but a black one with a matching tanga underneath.

-Susan, you're magnificent but please strip down stark naked. You're so pretty that you should always stay naked!

Susan beamed to her master and obeyed. She giggled lasciviously and sat on his lap, cuddling against her master and purring like a cat when he enclosed her body in his strong arms. The presence of Joan, her feminized husband, didn't bother her any more, even when Mr Gupta started playing with her clit. She seemed to enjoy tremendously his attention as her sighs got soon overcome with passion! Joan didn't even lift an eyebrow in response! Mr Gupta turned toward her. One thing was sure : Joan couldn't be classified as male in any sense of the word!

-Good, Joan, the exercise your coach had devised for you seems to have visible effects : your belly seems toned up and your limbs appear lither, more feminine! Continue but try to find slippers with higher heels and the same color as your undies!

- Sorry, Master but they didn't have the right size any more!

- Then just buy another nightie, god! You have some autonomy, don't you, Joan?

Elizabeth had sipped her tea and waited for her master's signal to resume her story. For clarity, Mr Gupta just asked her to use the third person when she reported her own actions and feelings :

- The still nameless winner of the auction told Elizabeth to come.

-Let's toss a coin to decide who will use your pussy and your ass, my lovely fuck toy! Is it OK for you, Ben? What do you choose heads or tails?

-I will choose heads but we should have vied for her mouth and her ass, in that case!

-Don't worry, my friend : we have half an hour with this slut. We could toss for her a second time!

Elizabeth was a bit mortified to be manhandled so crudely : tossing for her pussy or her ass! It was unheard of! Ben won! He seemed exultant

-OK, Elizabeth, I'll fuck your ass while you accommodate Bill's cock in your pussy!

Elizabeth snaked between the two men, swaying her ass, licking her lips to make them wet and more enticing. She didn't realize it immediately but she was behaving like a complete slut and she was enjoying every moment of it. Her breath had become ragged and her heartbeat frantic. The fire in her belly was now a full inferno. She couldn't wait to be touched, she needed to feel a man's hand and cock on her skin, probing any of her holes!

Ben had tried to impale her pussy on his cock but he had been cocky : he hadn't taken his cock in his hand and his aiming had been wrong : the cock ribbed against the inside of her thigh and banged against the other man's cock. He had a smirk of disgust and pulled back hastily. This time, he took his cock in his hand and aimed more carefully. The cock wedged itself against Elizabeth slightly ajar pussy lips. He pushed forward and the pink head slowly disappeared into Elizabeth's pussy. She groaned obscenely as he pushed it deeper into her. It was now Bill's turn to skewer her ass hole. It wasn't that simple as Elizabeth had a very special ability that Mr Gupta enjoyed quite often : after just a few hours of rest, her ass hole retrieved its original tightness. Mr Gupta felt as if he was enjoying again a virgin ass but what was an immense pleasure to Mr Gupta was often a burden for less well endowed men!

Bill was vying to push his large and meaty cock into her back passage. Elizabeth was glad she had brought herself off in the bus, under her coat as she was arriving at the train station. She had bitten her hand to hide her moans. It had been her only escape, her body was yearning for attention and wouldn't have been satisfied until she had gotten it! She had been horny as hell, something strange for the wife of a vicar!

Elizabeth felt for Bill's bulging cock and she massaged it with both her hands shyly crossed behind her back. When she had caught it in her hands for the first time, she had gasped helplessly : he was almost as huge as Mr Gupta and she would lack her master's unbreakable patience... She just couldn't encircle the massive and quite erect object in her hand! She turned her head toward him and discovered the mighty purple head springing out that had made her gasp. It throbbed in her hand, eager to enter her ass hole at last! She bore down with all her strength but she just managed to get in one or two inches Bill watched her efforts and put his hand on her shoulder to tell her it was useless. He pulled out. Elizabeth felt abandoned, a useless tool.

Bill came back soon with a tube of KY jelly he smeared lavishly on the crack of her buttocks. He pushed it all into her ass hole with a finger. The finger entered effortlessly into her back passage. Bill then pushed his index and his middle finger in the same hole. They entered less easily than the index only. Bill added another glob of KY jelly and he managed to push a third finger into her. He pulled them again and smeared another large glob og lubricant on his long shaft. When he declared himself satisfied, he placed the tip of his cock onto the distended rosette of what was previously her puckered anus, now a gaping open hole just between her buttocks.

-Ready to play with the big boys, slut?

Big boys : he was joking! Mr Gupta was as well endowed as he was and even bigger but he loved women! He didn't despise them, nor tried to debase them. He wanted to tune them like a piano or a violin and tried to get the best possible use of their abilities! Mr Gupta would have skewered her ass to the hilt in half the time Bill had needed and her Master would have needed no lubrication at all!!! Elizabeth didn't realize it at the moment but she was actually making her pledge of allegiance to her master and, in her mind, it was far more important than her marital vows she had now so often disregarded. Of course, Mr Gupta gave her much more pleasure than Edward had ever done, even when they were newlyweds and she was so grateful to her Master! Bill was just a nuisance like a mosquito that would pass away and be forgotten!

His cock went in so easily that Bill was disappointed. He would have preferred working hard to enter Elizabeth, make her scream as he buggered her. He would have been forced to shove her skirt in her mouth to silence her but she seemed just unsatisfied by the size of his manhood... In retaliation, he fucked her as hard as he could and she seemed to enjoy it, at last!

Ben had stayed still to allow his friend Bill all the time he needed to enter Elizabeth's back passage. When Bill was all the way in, Ben started to move in and out of her pussy without a word. He was at the beginning just half way in not to overstretch her. Ben lay between Elizabeth's outstretched legs and without any hand guidance his cock pistoned in and out her pussy. His first big thrust buried his cock balls deep into Elizabeth and she moaned with excitement as her hips arched to accommodate every inch of his cock.

Ben pumped his cock in and out of Elizabeth. Bill tried to follow their gait, making Elizabeth impale herself on his cock when she pulled away from Ben. The timing was difficult, so finally Bill stopped moving and let things happen with Elizabeth moving freely along his shaft. He could enjoy quietly the two of them were offering him! In these conditions, Elizabeth had soon her first climax.

- My God I'm cumming. I'm cumming!!! Fuck me, Ben. Fuck my pussy!

Ben filled his condom with his hot juices with a mighty roar of pleasure. He then stayed deeply embedded in Elizabeth's pussy but it was his turn to watch with excitement as Bill enjoyed Elizabeth in front of his eyes. She was sizzling hot after her first climax and Bill hadn't allowed a minute rest before drilling into her ass hole. Just a few minutes later, Elizabeth was climaxing again:

-Again! Yes... Yes... I'm cumming. Oh God! Fuck me harder... You got me cumming again!

Whores are said not to enjoy with their customers. It's a good professional practice as the girl may concentrate on fucking the guy but Elizabeth was really an amateur : she cummed quite often with her customers. She knew she would be a mess at the end of it but she didn't care. Mr Gupta was so kind that he didn't ask for extremely high earnings. She had left her excitement drain from her body and she resumed fucking Bill then. Her ass was banging violently into his cock. Bill's balls were slapping wildly against Elizabeth's ass... She felt familiar contractions in her belly. She started panting and the bubble burst in her pussy. She cummed for the third time in a row!

Elizabeth was tightly sandwiched between the two men. She wasn't touching the bed sheets. Her legs were high above Ben's back while her hands pulled at his hips trying to get as much of him inside her as possible while Bill had skewered her ass properly. The two men's knees were pressing together. She felt Bill's condom in her ass hole becoming hot. He was cumming in her bowels! She moaned softly in utter bliss. Elizabeth slowly ground her pussy onto him, gently milking his balls.

Both men rolled off their prey and lay on the sheet on both sides of her, pinching her nipples and kissing her mouth. They peeled off their condoms and emptied them on her breasts. They then spread their cum on the wide orbs, making them shiny... Elizabeth enjoyed so much the treatment that her nipples were standing out like bullets, swollen and taut. She cummed violently for the fourth time as the two men played with the erect cones... Bill told his friend:

-Oh Ben, if we want a second round, we should start immediately! So this time, we will just bang her ass and her mouth! I have had her ass, so I will leave it to you, well greased and I will use her slutty mouth, if you don't object?

-Not at all, my friend. It suits me perfectly! Any comment, slut?

-Yes, studs! If Ben uses my ass and Bill my mouth, I may not be able to reach my climax! It's unfair!

-What the heck! We pay for a service but your own enjoyment isn't a part of the deal! We should get a rebate if you are allowed to cum while we fuck you!

Elizabeth stopped arguing. She went on all fours. Ben mounted her doggie style. Elizabeth protested : it wasn't the deal! Ben negligently slapped her buttocks with his hand :

dan57
dan57
871 Followers
12