Susan and John Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

-I'm just lubricating my cock in your pussy, slut! You should thank me for my consideration.

-Your friend Bill had dumped a big load of cum in my ass hole! I don't really need any more greasing. Just fuck me hard! I'm a whore, not a prissy, just deflowered bride!

Elizabeth turned her buttocks toward him and Ben just pushed in. His cock was soon sliding in and out of her ass hole as easily as it would have in her pussy or her mouth. She turned toward Bill.

-Climb on board, luv. In ten minutes, I will have to take care of the other guys who are watching us.

They were effectively watching them with ogled eyes, frigging their cocks with their hands but taking care not to get over the edge. They didn't want to lose an opportunity to fuck that luscious whore! Bill walked toward her and positioned himself just in face of her, his cock just a couple of inches from her face. Elizabeth's eyes were closed so she would have the surprise of feeling his big cock filling her mouth and pushing down her gullet. She was moaning softly from the heavy pounding Ben inflicted to her poor bottom. Elizabeth screamed :

- I'm cumming! Oh gawd! I'm cumming!

When she had complained, she had not taken into account that Mr Gupta had trained her to reach her climax even when he pounded her ass without any other stimulation. He loved to humiliate Elizabeth or Susan, to place them in embarrassing situations but he wasn't interested in denying them their release, except as a momentary tease! He had some really good traits among nastier ones. Ben was pounding his cock deep into her ass, pushing her into a series of small and big climaxes. Just as Elizabeth was on a high, Ben jammed his cock deep into her ass, emptying himself in her bowels.

Elizabeth had now just Bill to service. She looked up at him, her eyes wide open and took a quite innocent look as she took the head of his cock in her mouth. She was thrilled thinking this cock had been probing her ass hole for a long time and Bill hadn't cleaned it since then! It was yucky but she finally accustomed to the idea and started to suck the long cock. She loved his taste and smell when she had cleaned it with her tongue. She was quite aroused, sucking once more a group of strangers. She was performing a task she now loved. It was her womanly duty to give pleasure to as many men, as many women as she could!

Elizabeth's juices running down her thighs, her pussy was gaping open, desperate to be filled although she knew it wouldn't get the attention she needed for the moment! This denial made her desperately horny! She was on her hands and knees sucking off a stranger like the whore she was now! Her blood was boiling in her veins, her heart was pounding in her chest, a fire was raging in her pussy and radiating in her tits, in her ass and her mouth. Her need was becoming rapidly unbearable! She could feel the cock in her mouth throbbing, swelling and getting longer and harder, she knew Bill was about to cum in her mouth and if she wanted to make a good job, so that Mr Gupta would be proud of her, she would have not to lose a drop and swallow it all.

Elizabeth looked Bill in the eyes, with what Susan called her virginal look, and winked at him, sticking her tongue out to him in a very obscene way! She was loving the slutty image of herself she was giving him. His come erupted from his cock immediately. Thre successive bursts of his hot sperm filled her mouth. She was forced to swallow his come not to gag with his thick, sticky and rather salty sperm. The two men disengaged reluctantly, pulled back and leant against the wall to watch how Elizabeth would service the four remaining guys. They had to agree on her fee. Elizabeth haggled like a pro : that was what she was, everything considered!

-You have seen that I can assume all your requests, gentlemen! One hundred pounds each! It's a bargain!

They finally settled at eighty pounds each after a short haggling. Elizabeth took the first man in her mouth while her hands were reaching for the cocks of two other men. The last guy was wanking himself as he watched the other men fucking her. Elizabeth pulled back and talked to him.

-Sorry but my mouth and my hands are occupied, boy, I can't service you at the same time as your friends, but, if you want, you can do my arse or my pussy for the same price... or I can impale myself on your cock, if you prefer it!

The man finally agreed to use Elizabeth's pussy... She lifted her ass from the floor and the man slid under her belly. She wiggled her bottom around until she felt him engaging against her slit. She took his cock in her hand and steadied it as she bore down on him. She gasped once more when it entered deeply into her twat. Her shaven pussy banged against his hairy crotch. She had him to the hilt! Elizabeth then gave it all she had, trying furiously to make the four men cum simultaneously. She knew she would never succeed but that didn't prevent her from trying. She sucked the first man's cock and wanked the other two off while she made gyrations around the fourth man's pole!

The first man's cock started to throb in her mouth. He soon filled her mouth with his come and lay on the floor, dismayed of having cummed so early. She continued to rotate her pussy around the man fucking her pussy. She didn't intend to make him cum, just to keep him as hard as possible! The man she was wanking with her left hand replaced the one she had made cum in her mouth. She circled the base of his cock between thumb and forefinger and rubbed her fingers along the shaft while she received his cock head in her mouth. She was keeping her eyes focused on the man's face while she received his thick shaft down her throat. Not so bad for the wife of a vicar!

The man grabbed her hair in a death grip, forcing her head down further until she choked. He was battering the back of her throat and she was about to throw up. He didn't loosen his grip but slapped her hard on the cheek.

- Keep sucking, bitch!

The man pulled harder on her hair. It was really painful, now! The man groaned loudly and had a surprisingly rather feminine gasp as his come exploded in her mouth. There was so much of it that she coughed? Some of it was expelled through her nose and landed on her lips. She hastily swept the droplets with her tongue, fearing to be punished for her clumsiness! She swallowed avidly the yucky mixture in her mouth. Mr Gupta was adamant : a man's sperm should never be wasted! It should end up in a girl's stomach, in her ass or in her belly, eventually used as a nutritive cream on her breasts, her belly or her pussy but never anywhere else. When some droplets fell on the ground, he always forced her to lick it from the floor or the soil. It was disgusting but it was clearly an important part in her submission to her Master!

The third man pushed his cock into her mouth as Elizabeth kept dancing around the last one, deep in her pussy! Elizabeth was out of breath, her breathing ragged but she had never felt so totally alive as she was servicing six man non stop! When she was performing in Mr Gupta's shop in Birmingham, she had always a few minutes between customers to rest and cool down somewhat but here she was used at the maximum of her possibilities, a man replacing immediately the one who had just cummed in any of her holes.

Elizabeth had been told by Mr Gupta it was the way a girl was used at Demeanor school in Scotland where he had been a janitor : for graduation, the girls had to service a minimum of one hundred men and a few women in a single night and be at school at 07 : 00 AM : let's say ten hours for one hundred men, that left just six minutes to make a man cum, an impressive feat! Elizabeth felt ready to take up the gauntlet as soon as Mr Gupta thought she was ready for it. She just wished Susan would attend the same school at the same moment, just to see who would get the best score!

Elizabeth was disappointed when she took the man in her mouth : he was so excited that he cummed almost immediately, jetting into her wide open mouth : an early ejaculator, damned! She had just the last guy in her pussy to milk unless her previous lovers would talk to their friends and send her other studs but that would take some time!

For the time being, Elizabeth stood frustrated by the poor performance of her previous lover. The last man was taking her doggie style. She was sitting on his cock. He cupped her breasts from behind and it felt so good for her after such a disappointment! He then made her turn around his cock to face him. In that new position, he could fondle and kiss her naked breasts. Elizabeth's pussy was bobbing up and down along the man's shaft. She reacted as usual to the solicitation : Her moans got louder and louder as she neared her climax. As she came, she screamed so much that the guy shoved three fingers in her mouth to silence her. The man shoved his cock faster and faster in and out of Elizabeth's pussy

And, at the same time, he sucked on her lovely small pink nipples.

He started to moan as he was about to cum into Elizabeth's pussy but, suddenly, he pulled his cock out of her and squirted his cum on her belly. He then pushed his cock back in her pussy and finished cumming into her. As he finished, he withdrew his cock and said to her

-Suck my dick clean, whore!

Elizabeth was totally unable to resist such stern instructions and she took his cock into her mouth and sucked and sucked like it was the most natural thing to do for her! Elizabeth was delirious now. She was moaning and

urging the man on :

-More, more, please, I want more cock!

At this moment, three men entered the cabin, accompanied by one of the first guys who had fucked Elizabeth.

-Look, guys, I wasn't joking. This is the whore I told you. You may have her pussy, her ass for eighty pounds and have her suck you for free!

One of the newcomers stripped naked, mounted Elizabeth and proceeded to fuck her, hard and roughly. She moaned in excitation when he entered her and it seemed the harder he went, the more she responded! One of the other men found a big carrot on the floor. He took a shoe lace and secured the carrot in her mouth. It was too big for her to cut it down with her teeth and it was a quite efficient gag although it had never been cleaned!

The three men and their guide took turns fucking Elizabeth, giving her the fee the first group had negotiated. They did nothing else to her, no abuse, no violence, not even a spanking, just straight forward pussy fucking. Elizabeth was a bit disappointed by their lack of inventivity! Each man fucked her twice. When they had finished, their guide congratulated Elizabeth.

-You're a nice whore, lass! I had never encountered such a thirsty cum slut! I would like to meet you again! Could you give me your phone number, so we can organize it? I could invite a few friends some day if you are ready for a real gang bang! Fifty guys : would that interest you? Four thousand pounds plus the tips!

- It's a deal! Here is my phone number. It's an anonymous phone, so you won't know my real name : just ask to speak to Betty!

Elizabeth had serviced ten men, most of them two times. She rocked back on her heels and sat back on her ankles exposing her pussy to the men who had just fucked her. She felt somewhat sick, from having swallowed so much cum. It was a thick brew and she had seldom taken so much in her mouth. Mr Gupta usually cummed in her pussy or in her ass and she had never thought it would be that hard to breathe through her nose with a big cock half obstructing her wind pipe. She should complete her training with her keeping a long dildo in her throat for a whole night and longer, if possible! But this man had offered to organize a gang bang for her : fifty men to service, a good step on her way to Demeanor School!

Elizabeth had finished her story and stayed silent, waiting for her Master's appreciation. She was proud of her accomplishment but was afraid that Mr Gupta wouldn't be completely satisfied... He finally told her in the very calm voice she now associated with him :

-Well done, Elizabeth! You've really the spirit of a true whore but did you think I sent you to your husband on vacations? Why didn't you try to find customers on your way out from London and why didn't you exert your activities during the four days you were with your husband?

Elizabeth was bewildered by these reproaches. She tried to argue :

-Sorry, Master! I never thought it would be possible : My husband's parish is a small close knit community and everyone knows everybody... I am too known to stay anonymous : the scandal would be awful!

-Not necessarily, Elizabeth : I wouldn't make you walk the streets wearing a tart's clothes, of course! Note that you could in some nearby town where you wouldn't be so widely known but if you had a few customers, you could receive them in your husband's home while he is giving mass or preaching at Sundays School...

-I can't ridicule my poor Edward!

-You have already made him a cuckold! Is there anything worse to do to your husband? I've plenty of ideas about your new life style. I'll outline them to you before you return there and you'll have to implement them. I intend to transform you into a full time whore...

-What will it change for me, Master?

-Let's make a few calculations : you'll service ten men a day at the very minimum, one hundred pounds each, twenty five days a month, so you may rest or take care of me and my friends. You should have spare time to continue your service to the Macys but you should net more than twenty thousand pounds a month! Even with just half of it, you would be able to buy nice dresses, expensive shoes, a fur coat, a sports car or, in the near future a flat and other luxury goods! Never thought of becoming some high class prostitute with your photo occasionally in the Sun with you escorting some celebrity, Elizabeth?

-Never, Master!

-Then I think you should start to imagine it : it'll be probably your future, Elizabeth!

12