Susan and Shane

Story Info
The Maintenance Man.
2.6k words
4.24
43.9k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
chasingDan
chasingDan
219 Followers

It was 2:30 in the morning and I just finished partying out late with my three girlfriends. There I was climbing the stairs to Shane's apartment for my random late night booty call, again. I couldn't resist fucking him whenever I could get away with it. I was dating a guy named Carlos and he was a great guy and all, but he just couldn't satisfy my urge for sex the same way Shane could. He had a traveling job, so he was away quite a bit which worked out great for me, because whenever he was away, I went straight to Shane. Shane's cock was so big and black that I was addicted to it like drugs.

A few of my former friends thought it was awful that I went behind Carlos back and saw Shane. I heard things through the grapevine, "skank" and "tramp" to name just a few. It didn't matter anymore. It really used to upset me, but then it just stopped bothering me. His dick was worth it, at least at the time I thought it was. All I could think of was sitting on that big fat dick of his every time I got the chance. It was so bad that I even thought about him while Carlos and I were having sex. While I was in bed with him, I thought of Shane. Even while I went down on Carlos, I closed my eyes and thought of Shane. I wasn't crazy; I was just hopelessly in love with his cock. The more I was with him, the more I wanted him.

Shane and I could never actually date though. I knew that as soon as I wasn't around, he would be fucking someone else. In fact, twice I caught him with other girls. One time I drove up to his building, and before I even got out of my car, a blonde was walking down the walkway from his apartment. Another time, two girls were walking out of his doorway. Those two times, I didn't bother calling him ahead of time, I just showed up, so I stopped doing that. I suppose I was only trying to ignore the obvious, and pretend that if I didn't see it happening, it wasn't. I was only fooling myself; I knew that Shane didn't care for me anymore than the next woman. It's no wonder why he fucked so many other girls. Once he had you, you were his. I became a slut for him, and anytime he wanted me, I was there. After time, my attitude changed and he became my maintenance-man, and I needed service from his cock regularly. My boyfriend Carlos was out of town that weekend, so it was time for some maintenance.

I knocked on his door and a moment later, there he was standing in the doorway in his boxers without a shirt on. He always took me for granted like that, but I didn't mind because that's what kept me going there. Why bother wearing clothes early in the morning when the second I came in, I'd tear them off of him anyway.

"Hey" he said.

"Hi" I replied. "I've been missing you!"

"I know it." He said confidently, stepping back and gesturing for me to enter.

I was wearing a skin tight club dress and pumps. When I went out with my friends, I wasn't really looking for another random guy. I was just trying to have a good time. I had a boyfriend who was good to me, and I had Shane. He and I were fucking before I met Carlos, so I guess that's what gave me sort of a clear conscience. I liked Carlos, but I could not give up Shane's cock for anything. As long as he'd have me, I would let him.

"Susan, it's been like, a week. I didn't think you could stay away that long!" He said arrogantly, closing the door behind him never so much as even noticing what I was wearing, or how hot I looked.

"Well, you are sure of yourself, aren't you?" I replied, lying to both of us knowing he was completely correct.

"Don't you think I could have any man I want tonight with this equipment?" I proudly announced holding my arms apart to openly display my figure to him.

"You know you want me Shane." I blurted out.

I knew he could have any woman he wanted also. And there was no denying that I was the one crawling to him early in the morning. He just laughed and walked over to the kitchen to finish a beer he'd started. I just stood standing in his living room, watching him with eagerness. I was already wet thinking about him as I approached his apartment. I knew what was going to happen, I just didn't know where he would take me.

Shane finished his beer and left the empty can on the counter. His eyes did not meet mine while he came back into the room, and sat down on the ottoman by the sofa. That's when he looked at me motioning with his eyes to come to him; I did not delay. While I approached him, he had his hand on his shorts rubbing his cock. My heart pounded with excitement at the sight of him. I stood before him at the edge of the ottoman and looked down. Shane didn't move; he continued to hold his hand over his cock. I had a hair band on my wrist, which I removed, and raised both arms up, grabbing a bunch of my hair to put it on into a ponytail. Not much to my surprise, before I brought my arms back down, Shane was pulling his boxers off and kicking them to the floor. His big cock was almost fully erect and waiting for my attention. I fell down to my knees and pressed myself against the ottoman and then with both hands, I held his dick and began stroking him. Shane was still leaning back, out of my way, so that he could watch me. I slowly pulled my fist up and down his shaft and had the other hand resting on him encircling the base of it. The dark flat black color of his penis instantly began to glisten from the precum that I was gently coaxing out of the head. The sweet fluid ran down the sides meeting my fist as I moved it up and down. I studied his marvelous cock, as I always did, noticing the fat veins on the top, and the big bulge on the underside where his juices flowed from. I moved his head close to my lips and kissed it. The juices glossed my lips, as I licked them tasting the sweet clear liquid. First, I stuck my tongue out to circle his head, and then quickly covered it with my lips, and started sucking it into my mouth. I could only take his cock into my mouth about a third of the length. He was just too big to devour it all.

I'd seen movies of girls able to swallow cocks all the way into their throats, but I cannot do it; all I did was gag. But that didn't bother Shane, because I was an awesome cocksucker, thanks to him. I think I became even better when I finally realized the fact that I was nothing more than his slut.

I worked his cock until he came. Shane filled my entire mouth with his cum, but I continued to suck hard, and instead of swallowing this time, I accidentally coughed and his sperm flew out and all over me. My dress was soaked with it, and while Shane thought it was a riot, I did not. I got off of the floor and scurried to his bathroom, stepping out of the dress to at least try to clean off some of his cum. It would have been really embarrassing to bring the dress to the cleaners just like that. While I was in there for a few minutes, Shane made his way to me, standing behind me looking at our reflections in the mirror.

"I know it's not your fault, but I just don't want to ruin my new dress so stop laughing." I told him.

Shane was standing behind me, still naked. I was hovering over the sink wearing my thong, and my heels, my hair still in a ponytail. Shane grabbed my hair and pulled me back into him forcing my head towards his face.

"I ain't done with you yet baby." He demanded.

"Well I..." I started when I felt my panties being pulled aside; I said no more. Holding my hair, Shane pushed on my back so I was bent over the sink, while I could feel his cock pressing between my cheeks. I wanted it as bad as he did, so I dropped the dress, and reached back to spread my ass apart to make it easier for him. Shane found my pussy with the head, and quickly pushed forward into me, squeezing himself deep inside. My wetness quickly coated his penis, and then he began fucking me hard. I held my ass wide open and leaned all the way onto the counter until my tits were being dragged across it.

"Fuck me baby, fuck me harder!"

"Oh my God, I missed your cock!"

He was pummeling my body, making my head bump into the mirror. I let go of myself, and grabbed onto the countertop to hold myself up. My legs were getting weak trying to stand while he thrashed my body about, so I really needed the support. Shane's big hands were holding onto my waist tightly, and he was pulling me into him with each of his strokes.

"Do that trick of yours. I like it." Shane ordered me. And with that, I pulled off of him and moved over in the middle of the floor on the little rug. My trick was bending all the way forward, in half, grabbing my calves with my hands. Shane liked that so he could sink himself as deep as possible into me, and be able to see his cock bottom out. I obeyed, because I knew I'd feel him hit the bottom of my pussy each time he sunk inside me. I had orgasmed in that position many times before and I didn't mind doing it for him.

I yanked my thong down to the floor and he pulled my ass apart, and stuffed his big cock into me again. This time, he was deep enough so his pubic hair rested again my asshole. He fucked me like that until I came. My head was full of blood from being upside down, and made my orgasm so intense that I lost my balance a little. Shane held my waist again to hold me up since he wasn't ready to quit. While my pussy writhed with pleasure, Shane kept pounding into me, but only for a few minutes until he came.

"Oh fuck yeah! Here it comes. I'm cumming!"

He shoved his cock inside of me and began pumping his sperm out. His cock was totally pressing against my cervix. I could only imagine that with every squirt from him, his semen was filling up my womb directly.

Oh God, I hoped that my pills were working that night. The only thing that would save me if I were to get pregnant from Shane was that he and Carlos were both black. Shane was really dark though, and he and Carlos looked nothing alike. I was on birth control, but I knew for a fact that he had gotten a few girls knocked up, and supposedly they were on the pill also, so naturally that was on my mind each time I slept with Shane. He had like super powered sperm, or something. I certainly didn't want to have his child. I didn't love him, and I wasn't even sure I actually liked him either. The only thing I wanted was his cock inside of me. Pretty funny when I thought about it. I was completely safe when I swallowed his sperm. I just wasn't safe anywhere else he shot it! LOL.

I was introduced to Shane by my ex-husband Bill. We began growing apart after only three years, so in an attempt to get back where we had started, we began spicing our sex up a bit. We had sex in the car, I let him fuck me anally, and we even had a foursome with my manicurist and her boyfriend. That was pretty exciting. Karen and I started in by touching each other, then licking, then fingering, etc... until we progressed to swapping partners. Karen's boyfriend Ritchie had a big cock, and it was my first big cock ever. It hurt a little, but I really got into it in no time. At one point, he was fucking me missionary style really hard. I must have been howling loudly, because Bill was fucking Karen from behind, and pulled out and came harder than I had ever seen him. He squirted most of his load right into her hair!

We did that a few times until one night Bill came home with a black guy from work and it was Shane. We were pretty open about sex at that point, so Bill suggested that we get to know each other and then see how thing go. Well, thing went pretty well, because not two hours later, I was on my back with my legs in the air and Shane was between them. Bill was next to us on the bed caressing my hair while Shane continued drilling me as deep as I could get him to. Actually, I really forgot Bill was even there as I was so focused on Shane's big cock giving me multiple orgasms that night. When we finished many hours later, I made Shane promise me he'd come over and fuck me again, with Bill standing in the doorway right next to me. Bill had only received one indirect hand job from me all night while I was being pummeled by Shane. It was at that moment that I knew my destiny was not with Bill.

Shane visited us many more times after that. Bill and I didn't even have sessions with Karen and Ritchie any longer either. I was happy with what we had, in fact, too happy; I began seeing Shane alone at his place without Bill's knowledge.

This went on for a couple of months before I filed for a divorce from Bill. It was pretty much over between us. I didn't want him anymore, only Shane. It went smoothly, and it wasn't a real surprise to him. I knew he saw the look in my eyes, and my expressions of complete devotion to Shane's black cock while we were all in bed together. I moved out not long after.

I wasn't naïve to believe Shane was all mine. I knew he fucked other women also. I just continued with my new life on my own. I didn't see Shane very often after awhile. There was a period of time that we didn't get together for almost a year. I had met another guy named Carlos, and we became closer, and then started dating. He was a great guy and I really liked him, but I always had Shane in the back of my mind. Carlos and I moved in together, and things went great for a long time, but then suddenly, I met up with Shane at a party, and no more than fifteen minutes afterwards, he fucked me in my car outside, and I gulped down his sperm. That's when it started up again. I did feel a little guilty, but what's a girl to do?

chasingDan
chasingDan
219 Followers