The Enlightenment of Hanna

Story Info
Sheltered white Christian newlywed is tempted by BBC.
12.4k words
4.4
101.3k
168
18

Part 1 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/30/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Karipet
Karipet
1,291 Followers

The idea for this story came after hearing a standup comic's routine. The comedian joked that after watching porn on the internet, he'd come to a conclusion. All the devil need do to get every woman in the world to sell their souls, was to have a big, black cock.

So, I decided, why not? With all these new powerful women that have burst onto the scene in the last decade, what if old Lucifer decided to take advantage of BBC mania?

Of course, his magical member would have to be something special. So keep that in mind before complaining about realism. I mean, come on people. It's a story about Old Scratch slinging some seriously magnificent black cock while looking to achieve his nefarious goals. So suspend your disbelief and try to enjoy the ride.

------------------

Chapter One

The front door of their new home swung open, revealing the inside to the two-story box-like structure. Curtis gingerly picked up his new bride and slowly turned her sideways, carrying her in across the threshold. Despite her relatively small size, he struggled to bear her weight through the door. Curtis was only about twenty pounds heavier than her one hundred and twenty-pound frame. So Hanna took no offense at his struggle.

Setting her down, the two newlyweds looked around the fully furnished home. The church had rented it from a private owner to house the couple. Curtis was to be the new head children's pastor at the Clayton First Baptist Church. It was the largest congregation in the county, and apparently, the entire population of the city of Clayton attended.

The entrance opened into the living room, which was separated by a partial half wall. The other side had an open kitchen with a breakfast nook. There was a small bedroom to the right which church members had set up as an office at Curtis's request.

"All the furniture looks new," Hanna marveled.

"It is," Curtis said, "the Deacons at the church said the house is new as well. It was just built in the last few months. So all of the kitchen appliances are brand new as well. We're the first tenants."

Taking his wife's hand, Curtis led Hanna up the stairs and opened the first door they came to. "This is the Master bedroom." Pointing down the other end of the hall, he added, "The second door is the guest bathroom, and the room at the other end will serve as our nursery.

Though this was only the fourth day, the two had been together as man and wife. They both were eager to begin a family and believed that if it was God's providence, they would have a large one.

Kayla wandered over to the curtains on the back window. She slid them open to allow herself a look into the backyard. Gardening was a passion that Hanna had picked up as a young girl from her maternal grandmother. Her lone request when Curtis had asked her what she wanted in a place, was for it to have a beautiful backyard that got plenty of sunlight.

Looking down, she could see that the back of the house was fenced in by a six-foot privacy fence. It wasn't large, and it sloped at a fairly steep grade after about the first fifteen feet of flat space. Still, it was filled with lush green grass, and the edges of the fence were lined with planting beds that contained only a few shrubs. That was perfect in Hanna's mind. It provided her with a blank slate with which to work.

The shimmer of water caught the young wife's attention. Looking beyond the fence, she could see into the backyard of an expansive and expensive-looking home. From her perch, Hanna could see clearly down into the back yard pool area and part of the back of the house. There was a large paved lounging area, a fire pit, and what appeared to be a covered outdoor kitchen with a large barbecue and brick oven. All in all, it was an impressive sight.

"The backyard is beautiful though part of it has quite a slope. There's a big house beyond the back fence too. So we apparently have neighbors." Hanna commented.

"That would be our new landlord," her husband informed her.

"Hmm," Hanna said

"What?" Curtis said, looking at her quizzically.

"Oh, nothing, it just seems odd to me. If I was going to build a mansion like that, I wouldn't add another house on a hill behind it that could look right down into my backyard. Who owns it, do you know?" Hanna asked.

"I think the name I saw was Damien something. The deacons didn't know a great deal about the owner. I don't believe they'd met him yet. He was supposed to move in shortly before us." Curtis answered.

Her husband seemed to lose interest as he wandered back down the stairs saying he was going to grab their bags from the car. Hanna watched him go and then turned back towards the window. As she did, she noticed movement down below her.

The French doors to the patio entrance of the house behind them were now open, and a man stood out by the pool looking up at her. Even from a distance and taking into account her elevation, Hanna could tell he was a large man. The only men she was used to being close to while growing up were her husband and father. Curtis only stood five foot eight inches and had a very slight build. Her father was stoutly built but a couple of inches shorter than the man she'd married.

No, there was no doubt that this man was significantly taller than either example she could readily compare him to. More than just his height was the broadness to his shoulders and expanse of his chest. Hanna could remember a couple of occasions as a child when she had been allowed to accompany her father to the local farmers market. There were several farmers there whose size had been significant and broad enough to intimidate a young girl. But even those men paled in comparison to the man staring up at her now.

There was one more glaring difference between this man and those she had to compare to him. He was as black as night.

Growing up in the deep south, the sight of a black person wasn't uncommon. Still, Clayton itself was almost exclusively white. The Ling's, an Asian family being the only exception Hanna knew of. Most of the black people in the county lived to their south in an area known as Swamp Town for the bogs located just to its southern edge. It wasn't really a town but more of a small collection of unincorporated businesses that fed the needs of the homes that had sprung up in the area. Several thousand people were living in the region, which was exclusively black. Those that didn't work their own farms were employed by the local dog food plant in one capacity or another.

Seldom were any of them seen in Clayton. The few occasions she could remember involved encountering them at the local hospital. There was a county health department annex down in Swamp Town that had a rotation of doctors that regularly serviced the local population. But it lacked the necessary equipment to handle more detailed medical testing. So when the need was there, those sick individuals were sent into Clayton as it held the only hospital in the tri-county area.

The man below her raised a hand in greeting as he intently stared back at her. The power and extent of his muscularity were clearly evident in that gesture as the movement pulled the sleeve of his tight short-sleeved shirt up over a bulging bicep. It was as if he had a large grapefruit sewn into his upper arm.

Without even realizing she'd done it, her arm came up, and she found herself returning his smile. He was still standing there, staring up at Hanna as she forced herself to close the curtains and turn away from the window.

It was only then that she realized her heart was racing, and a strange tingling was coursing through her body.

******

Hanna had spent the remainder of the day they'd moved in and most of the next day unpacking their things and turning the new house into a home. Curtis had helped her their first night in the new house but had left early the next morning to begin his work at the church. That had left Hanna to her own devices. She'd been so busy with her duties, she'd barely had a moment to consider the brief encounter she'd had with her new neighbor the day before.

It wasn't until the following day that Hanna decided it might be an excellent time to become more familiar with the backyard. That way, she could better determine what she wanted to plant in the raised beds.

Hanna dressed in a yellow sundress. Its straps were short and its bodice high allowing her to maintain her modesty. At only twenty years of age, Hanna's full C-cup breasts still stood up firmly, allowing her the freedom of going without a bra in her more private moments. She knew the privacy fence in the backyard would provide her just that. And having to wear a bra when out in the hot sun could be torture.

Turning to look at herself in the mirror, she was pleased with what she saw. She had continued the workouts from her pageant days, and the results stared back at her. Though only five foot three inches, Hanna's lean figure with large breasts gave her a much more voluptuous appearance than what she really had. The sundress with the way it flared at the hips played up the look. It was something she wouldn't usually wear out in public. First, her father, and then Curtis, had preferred she play down the appearance of her body. Neither man was comfortable with the attention it drew from men when she went out dressed in such an outfit. When in public, they preferred the shapeless, ankle-length dresses she'd been forced to wear to school as a child.

The sundress ended a hair below her knees, allowing her more freedom of movement when gardening. Plus, though she'd never admitted to it out loud, Hanna liked the way she looked in it. She knew it was the sin of pride to feel that way, but as long as she kept those thoughts to herself, she really didn't see the harm.

Hanna made her way down the stairs and to the back door in the breakfast nook. She grabbed the floppy sun hat that hung from a hook by the door. There was no sense in letting the sun prematurely age her young skin. Especially with the amount of time, she planned to be spending out under its warm rays.

Placing the hat on her head and stepping out onto the small stoop. Hanna made her way down the steps and into the lush, thick, green grass. She enjoyed the feel of it beneath her toes as she made her way to where the raised planters started to the right.

Laying down the gardening cushion, Hanna lowered herself to her knees and took the hand trial to the soil. She turned several scoops of the ground over and was delighted with what she saw. Bringing a scoop to her nose, Hanna inhaled and took in the vibrant and aromatic scent of the type of healthy decomposition that could only be found in commercial-grade soil. The kind used in most high-quality commercial greenhouses.

Hanna sat back on her haunches and wondered why the landlord would go to such extents for a property he planned on renting out. It seemed a highly unnecessary expense, even for someone with that type of excess money to spend. Rich people usually didn't remain rich by doing such things.

Hanna moved along the flower bed, stopping periodically to bend and check the planters. It was the same everywhere she checked.

She also made a note of sprinkler heads sitting flush with the ground throughout the yard. Every twenty feet, there was a different pop-up type head buried in the grass. The arrows on the flat top of the head pointed in towards the middle of the yard. She'd seen these types of sprinkler heads before in the landscaping of commercial businesses. They operated off a timer and at a pre-designated time would pop up and oscillate back and forth to coat the grass in between them.

Halfway between each of those heads were a different type altogether. The nipples of these stuck up out of the ground and pointed back towards the flower beds. Hanna had seen these types of watering devices at commercial nurseries. They were misting heads. The kind that would emit a spray gently watering flowers and delicate shrubs without damaging them.

Hanna was perplexed. Why invest so much money to water a few low maintenance shrubberies and the two Southern Magnolia trees that stood at corners of each planter along the back fence? It made absolutely no sense.

Standing there lost in thought, Hanna was startled out of the depths of her mind by voices. They were coming from the other side of the fence. One was distinctly feminine, while the other was a rich and deep baritone. Despite knowing she was eavesdropping. Hanna couldn't help but wonder if the deep and penetrating vibrato of the voice she heard belonged to the man she'd spotted through her bedroom window just two short days before.

Despite the naughtiness it made her feel in doing so, or maybe because of it, Hanna moved closer to the fence. She couldn't quite make out what was being said, but the tone of the two voices began to sound intimate to her.

Hanna felt her heart begin to race. She knew what she was doing was wrong and possibly even immoral. Despite knowing that she found her feet frozen in place.

The female voice was definitely making moaning noises now. Hanna blushed profusely as she realized she was listening to another woman's arousal. The deep voice continued to talk to the woman in almost a soothing tone. She still couldn't make out the words he was saying, but listening to them and remembering the visage of his dominant form was having a strange effect on her. The tingling she'd felt the other night looking down at him had returned. It was unlike anything Hanna had ever felt before. Her heart raced, and every nerve-ending in her body seemed on edge and ready to react to the slightest provocation.

The woman's moans became louder cries, and in those cries were words that Hanna had only heard in whispers before. Girls at the Baptist run private girls school she'd attended would sometimes utter such terms in hushed tones while huddled in small groups away from the teachers.

"Fuck me, Damian. Feed my pussy that big black cock," the female voice cried out excitedly. "Oh, yes, fuck, Baby, I'm going to come again."

The immorality of the words finally shocked Hanna into movement. Her feet felt as if they were moving in cement at first, but eventually, they began to move more naturally. Before she knew it, Hanna was running across the backyard towards their back door.

Once safely inside, she found herself leaning against the door trying to will her heart to slow its pounding pace.

Sex, that was what she had heard, it had to be. Hanna's own personal experiences with the subject were severely limited. Other than the whisperings of girls she'd gone to school with, and a brief conversation with her mother. Hanna's knowledge of the subject was limited to the experience of her honeymoon, and the one time Curtis had made love to her since then. Those occasions hadn't elicited one-tenth of the response she had heard from the woman on the other side of the privacy fence.

Her lovemaking with Curtis was sweet, it was gentle, it was...nice. It had produced pleasant feelings in her during its brief duration. But her pleasure had been nothing like what Curtis had experienced, though. When he'd ejaculated in her, the look on his face had almost been one of pain. But his willingness to continue to repeat the act told her something entirely different.

For Hanna, there had been only the intense flash of pain as she surrendered her maidenhead to her husband. The pain had just begun to dissipate and slowly be replaced by gentle radiating waves of warmth when he'd climaxed.

Hanna had been taught by her mother that sex was given to married people by God to provide for procreation. He'd made it a pleasurable event for a man to encourage the continuation of his creations.

Her mother had said it was different for a woman. For a wife, it was her duty to bear a husband's children as a part of her punishment for bringing original sin into the world. She was to give birth in pain as part of her penance to God. According to her mother, sex was just another household duty performed by the wife, and pleasure wasn't a part of the equation.

The girls at school had told an entirely different story. Patrice Collins, who had three older sisters, said that they'd informed her that women had orgasms too. At least they did if the men were any good at sex.

Of course, those same girls spoke of things like oral sex and the pleasure that could be had from both the giving and receiving of it. Hanna couldn't see the possible enjoyment she could get from putting Curtis's penis in her mouth. It seemed a nasty act, and she'd always been taught that it was a sinful one.

Hanna started towards the stairs. But as her hand touched the top railing, she had to stop and ask herself what she was doing. Was she going upstairs to observe her neighbors having sex? Because that would surely be a sinful act.

But if that wasn't what was happening and Hanna had misheard the things the woman had been saying? What if she needed help? Wasn't it the type of neighborly act that God took favor on to make sure the woman was okay?

She quickly made her way to the top of the stairway and across her bedroom. Even from here, and without pulling back the window coverings, Hanna could hear the woman's moans drifting up through her open window. Her heart raced, and the tingling feeling had returned at hearing the woman's cries of arousal. Carefully easing back the slightest gap in the curtains, she eased forward and looked through the tiny opening.

If time was measured in AD and BC, then Hanna would later come to measure hers as HBTC and HATC. Or, Hanna Before the Curtain and Hanna After The Curtain. The Hanna before the curtain had led a pure and sheltered existence. A life that consisted of the Bible and its teachings. That Hanna had known just what to expect of her daily life. There were no real secrets about what would happen. God's plan and providence lay before her, and there was no changing it.

The Hanna, after peeking through the window, lived in a world filled with endless possibilities. Not all of them were immediately evident to her, but it was clear to her after that day that not everything she'd been taught was to be trusted. The new Hanna's world was filled with chaos. The gardener part of her mind would say that was the moment when the seeds of her new life had been planted. It would take coming events to fertilize and nurture the seeds and allow them to take root. Ultimately though, that was the moment her life changed.

It took her eyes a minute to take in precisely what she was seeing. Before Hanna was a scene, she could have never possibly imagined before that moment. Despite her expensive private school education, she lacked the verbosity to describe it. So instead, she just took it all in.

It was the man she had seen before, of that she was sure. The woman was white, fair-skinned, and had long red hair. Though it was hard to judge from her prone position, the way her long legs extended back over each of his massive shoulders made Hanna think she would be tall. Her large breasts seemed to defy gravity as they barely moved despite the pounding she was receiving.

The man himself was even more impressive a specimen than Hanna had first taken him to be. Without a shirt, the well-defined muscularity of his chest and arms was even more pronounced. Hanna had seen photos of greek statues with far less definition. Even his stomach was packed with individual sections of muscle that seemed to ripple with each powerful thrusting motion of his lower body.

Hanna momentarily thought of Curtis and his soft, somewhat flabby and pale midsection, but quickly pushed him from her mind.

Despite the magnificence of the man's upper body. It was what Hanna saw happening below his waist that garnered most of her attention. It was something that once she'd seen it, she could never hope to unsee. It came to haunt both her waking and dream worlds in the days to come.

Karipet
Karipet
1,291 Followers