Susan Gets Snatched

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Susan yelled "Oh my God!" loudly and clearly. His cock filled her and he wrapped his large arms around her, pinning her arms to her sides. She managed to get her hands up on his flanks, and her fingernails lightly raked his taught muscles. With out being told, she wrapped her silken legs around him as he slowly thrust into her.

His shaft penetrated her deeply then withdrew almost until it came out, then back in again. Her pussy was slick from his earlier work and his cock seemed to stretch every inch of her. He again started to kiss her on the neck and all the sensations at once were almost too much for Susan. She vocalized incoherently each time he thrust into her and slowly he began to build up speed. Soon he was slapping into her with violent thrusts and Susan's breathing became rapid and loud as he fucked her.

Then it was too much. Susan saw stars again but this time it was different. Waves of orgasm shot through her body and climaxed with a scream forced out of her mouth louder than Susan expected. He slowed his pace and each thrust cause a shiver to wash over her body.

And then it was over. He got off her and walked over to the corner of the room pulling on clothes. Susan was spent. All she could do was lay there and gasp. Soon the man was dressed in a tee shirt and jeans. From his pocket he pulled a small chain that sparkled in the light. Susan realized that it was rings. Rings of all sorts with diamonds and rubies, made of gold or platinum.

He plucked her ring off the dresser and added it to his collection. He slipped them back into his pocket and then got on the bed, straddling her. She looked up, unable to fight or say anything. One of his hands fingered her nipple and he kissed her softly on the check.

"We must do this again sometime." he said. "I up for another right now, but Mr. Hill will be home soon. I don't even have time for another shower." he grinned at her.

He leaned in and kissed her on the lips, long and with passion. Then he got off the bed and walked over to the closet. when he opened it there was a woman lying on the floor inside. She was bound and gagged and mostly naked. He bent at the knees, taking hold of her binds, then lifted her easily. He flopped her on the bed next to Susan.

"Jenny, your breasts aren't as lovely, nor do you suck cock as well as Susan here," he slapped her hard on her firm round ass. "But I love that ass! See you around ladies." and with that he left the room.

The two women looked at each other for a moment and then Susan sprung off the bed. "I'm really sorry, er... Jenny." she said to the blonde woman bound on the bed. "I've really got to go." Susan found her skirt and slid it on. her blouse was torn to pieces. Susan left it and gathered her jacket. The woman on the bed tried to say something but couldn't due to the gag.

Susan slipped on her shoes and ran out of the room. She stopped realizing she had forgotten something and rushed back into the bedroom. The woman on the bed looked up with hope in her eyes. "Do something about that lawn!" Susan demanded. "It's out of code!" Then she bolted from the house.

12