Susan Meets the Neighbors

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Andi23
Andi23
501 Followers

By 3:30, she had left instructions for the kids, and a few spare bottles of breast milk for Bryan.

She helped Jeffrey put on one of his better pair of slacks and long sleeve business shirts. They left off the tie, but did add a sports coat.

As they left, Susan's mom was Ok with Susan's excuse of getting dressed at Jen's and she assured Susan that they should stay out as late as they liked, as the boys would be in good hands.

It was only on the walk over to the Johnson's that Susan was able to tell Jeffrey about the dress that Jen had made her promise to wear.

While Susan was apologizing in advance, Jeffrey was mentally picturing his prude wife dressing sleazy. He had a big smile on his face as they rang the bell.

As Susan was getting back into her clothes earlier that afternoon, Nick walked by the open door, just as Susan pulled off the borrowed dress.

He saw with his own eyes, the most beautiful woman he had ever seen standing naked in front of his wife and the full length mirror.

Unbeknownst to Susan, Nick was getting a taste of what he hoped would be his for the taking.

In that brief moment he saw Susan's perfectly shaped tits, still swollen from the daily breastfeeding. They sat on her chest as if to say, I am yours for the taking.

Her firm tight ass cheeks, looked back at him through the mirror and her pussy was covered in the same light blond hair as her head.

He got out of there before he ruined the evening and his chance.

After Susan left, he thanked Jen for her efforts in getting Susan ready.

As he hugged his wife, Nick exclaimed, "This is going better than I expected and maybe we should expand the evening's limits".

He answered the door at precisely 4PM.

He shook Jeffrey's hand and this time when he hugged Susan, he let his hand slip and pretended to get it stuck between their embrace. He used the confusion to squeeze the nipple on Susan's right tit.

Susan wasn't sure if she had been taken. She knew her right tit had just been groped, but she couldn't be sure that it was on purpose.

When Jen came down the stairs, she was glad to take her up on the offer to come upstairs and start getting dressed.

Jeffrey joined Nick in the den to wait for the ladies. He accepted a beer as Nick asked him point blank, what is the wildest thing Susan had ever done. Jeffrey replied that he didn't know of anything he would call wild. The best he could do was the one night on our honeymoon; Susan had come to bed completely naked and initiated sex that night.

Nick just chuckled and explained that he met Jen at this Gentleman's club when she showed up for a job as a dancer. When Jeffrey didn't react, Nick explained that the position included dancing nude in front of horny men, and being paid to service his clientele behind closed doors.

As it was sinking in, Nick asked if Jeffrey ever imagined Susan with another guy.

Jeffrey looked into the older man's eyes and hesitantly said, I would love to see Susan lighten up but I guess it would depend on the other guy.

Jen had taken Susan upstairs and stripped her naked for a hot bath. She ran the water and added some bubble bath as she said to Susan that it would be a lot sexier if she would shave the tuft of hair covering her crotch.

When Susan hesitated, Jen suggested that she let Jen do it for her.

Jen had Susan sit on the toilet seat as she shaved the young woman's pelvic hair. She then helped Susan into the hot tub and had her spread her legs to complete the job.

Without thinking to stop it, Susan complied by lifted each leg over opposite sides of the tub as Jen pulled the vaginal skin tight and with each stroke of the razor, removed more of the hair.

Here was Susan being touched by someone other than her husband and she was so excited, she was glad for the hot tub that concealed what must have been a flood of her female juices flowing from her pussy.

Jen asked Susan if she knew how Jen had met Nick. She went on to explain the first night at the Gentleman's club and the life they had built with both dating whoever they chose.

Susan was dumbfounded by the bluntness of the older woman but simply smiled when pushed for a response as to wither Susan could ever do such a thing.

Jen helped soap and rinse Susan's entire body and then dried and combed out the young woman's hair before putting on the thong panties and slipping the dress over her head.

It was almost 6 o'clock when Jen finished both woman's makeup, removed the oversized glasses and escorted the young blond down the stairs.

Nick just said WOW, while Jeffrey jumped out of his shorts so to speak.

Nick suggested that they get into the car through the garage so as not to chance Susan running into her Mom.

As Jeffrey and Susan climbed into the back of the Mercedes, Jeffrey whispered to his wife "You are absolutely stunning"

With a sigh of relief, Susan confessed that she was truly worried at what he would think of her for dressing like this.

As they arrived at the restaurant for dinner, they were given the best table in the house. It was very private and very expensive.

They were seated so that Susan sat across from Jeffrey with her back to the room.

Nick took the liberty of ordering Filet Mignon for everyone, along with a bottle of very expensive wine.

As Susan began to protest, Jen said that it was her night out and Susan should let her hair down. Susan relented and joined in the big evening with her first taste of wine.

After the third drink, Susan was feeling a bit disoriented. After the first drink, Nick had rubbed his leg against hers and she had pulled back, thinking it was an accident.

After the second drink and some provocative conversation, she had let his leg linger against her for a moment before retreating.

After the third glass of wine, she realized that it was no accident when his shoeless foot started rubbing her leg. This time she did not move.

Nick took this as a sign that he was wearing the young woman down. He winked at Jeffrey and reached over to stroke Susan's hand. Right there in the middle of the restaurant he ran his fingers softly up and down her arm. He leaned over and whispered that he thought she looked really sexy.

All Susan could do was sit back and enjoy the sensation of this older man's attention.

The moment of truth had arrived. Jen asked if they would like to go visit the club where she had met Nick.

Totally enjoying the change in his wife and feeling the effects of the wine, Jeffrey agreed immediately. When he looked at his bride, he didn't see or hear any objections.

As they left the restaurant, Jen took Jeffrey's hand and asked Susan if it was OK for Nick to help her to the car.

Nick placed his arm around Susan's naked shoulders and walked her to the car.

As he helped her into the back seat, he rubbed her bare left leg ever so gently up past her thigh and gently grazed her pussy for a brief moment.

Feeling the effects of the wine, Susan just slid in beside her husband and ignored the advance.

When they got to the club, Jen suggested that there were things going on inside the club that they might find offensive, but that it was only happening if both people involved were OK with it.

Susan almost fell over backward as she entered the club and saw a pretty Asian girl dancing on a lighted stage wearing only the bottom half of her bikini.

Susan clung tightly to her husband's arm as they were seated in a booth at the back of the room along with their new friends.

Sensing her discomfort, Nick ordered drinks for the four of them and sat between his wife and his beautiful young neighbor.

Jeffrey sat on the opposite side of Susan.

During the next song, the dancer removed even the bottom of her bikini, and danced naked in front of this room full of men.

Other than Jen and the dancers, Susan realized that she was the only other woman in the place.

When she indicated to Nick that maybe they should leave, he countered with the fact that he had just ordered drinks.

Though she was very uncomfortable, she was getting turned on watching the dancers.

As the evening progressed, Nick explained to the young couple that the woman made their real money by taking customers into the back rooms for private shows.

When Jeffrey asked what went on back there, Nick just said "anything that 2 consenting adults chose to do."

Susan naively asked if these men were married and what their wives thought of this behavior. Jen explained that many of the men were married and came here because their wives wouldn't do some of the things that they could pay these woman to do. Others just came for the variety. Jen continued to explain that many of the women were also married and came here for the money with or without their husband's approval.

As the night moved on, it became obvious that Jen and Nick were regulars here because everyone seemed to know them.

A tall brunet by the name of Carol asked Susan if she would like a tour of the place.

After much prodding, Susan finally relented when Jeffrey suggested that it could do no harm.

On very un sturdy legs, Susan joined Carol and was led behind the curtains.

Nick suggested to Jeff that he take the young Asian lady to one of the rooms in the back.

Jeffrey said that he would rather wait for his wife to return.

Carol walked Susan past a room where a pretty girl that looked no more than 18, was sitting naked on the lap of a fat balding 40+ year old man. She explained that a naked lap dance would cost the patron $60 per song, and the girl split that with the house.

In another room, the girl was topless and Carol explained that that cost $25 per song.

At the back of a long hallway, Carol took Susan to an open room, explaining that all the other doors were closed and that like this room, they were each furnished with a double bed and a chair, with a toilet and a sink in a small adjoining bathroom.

She went on to explain to Susan that behind those doors, anything was allowed. The going rate was $200 that the girls split with the house but that the tips were all kept by the dancer.

Susan asked if Carol ever went to those rooms.

Carol explained that a few years ago, her husband lost his job, and to make ends meet, she was talked into dancing here.

Since she always enjoyed sex, she soon learned to really like it here. There was an endless supply of hard cocks, and the money was really good.

After her husband went back to work, she stayed on, but only worked evenings when her husband could watch their 2 daughters.

Susan was shocked, and the effect of the wine was wearing off.

As Carol led Susan back to her husband, a few of the patrons got the idea that Susan worked there. They made her some propositions of what they could do in the VIP room behind the closed doors.

She just marched past them and sat between Nick and her husband.

The drinks continued to flow and it was obvious that Susan was feeling very little. She had certainly stopped using her head to decide what was best for her.

The men in the room started yelling "lady in white" "lady in white".

It finally dawned on Susan that they were looking for her to do something.

Nick stroked her leg, pushing her dress up to just below her crotch and whispered that he agreed with the crowd.

She looked to Jeffrey, who had been enjoying the liquor and the naked women for hours to get some support.

Jeffrey smiled at his wife and reached down in her lap to pull her dress even a little higher, exposing her thong covered pussy to Nick.

At the same time he said it would be a real turn on to see her on stage.

Having lost all semblance of reason, Susan asked Jeffrey how much of what was going on both on stage and in the back rooms would he be OK with.

He assured her that whatever she felt comfortable with was OK with him.

He also shared for the first time with his wife, his fantasy of her having sex with another man.

Totally beyond her wildest dreams, the mother of two young sons stood up. Encouraged by the cheering crowd and her young husbands newly revealed fantasy, she headed for the stage.

Nick signaled someone who made a PA announcement to the crowd, "Gentleman, let's give the blonde lady in the white dress a warm welcome."

Susan was petrified as she climbed the three steps to the stage. She couldn't get her legs to stop shaking as the music started.

Even though she had seen a dozen dancers on stage, she couldn't remember what she was supposed to do.

She began by slowly moving her hips to the music and the audience went nuts. By the end of the first song, the stage was littered in dollar bills and her legs had stopped shaking.

As the second song began, she made eye contact with her husband who mouthed the words "I love you" as encouragement.

Susan had no straps or frilly garments like the other dancers, so she reached up and slowly pulled her dress down, exposing the top of her breasts to this crowd of strangers.

As the crowd chanted "take it off" she pulled it down to expose her milk swollen breasts to the approval of the crowd.

She spent the rest of the song cupping her breasts and playing with her nipples as she tried to make it look like dancing.

At the end of the second song, she pushed the dress over her hips and slowly down her legs until she could step out of it all together.

Here was a gorgeous young wife, standing in front of all these men, exposing parts of her body that only her husband and Jen had ever seen.

She wondered to herself how in a span of 2 days, this small town girl with very prim values, could find herself on stage naked except for a thong that though it covered her Vagina, left nothing to the imagination as it pulled up her crotch and into the folds of her pussy.

In spite of its almost transparent nature, Susan knew that removing the thong would remove all the modesty she had left and would expose her womanhood to this group of strangers.

As the song started, she moved her hips to the music. She moved her hands to her chest and bounced her breasts to the crowd's approval.

As seductively as possible, she moved her hands slowly over her tummy and down to the waist band of her thong.

She slowly lowered it to her knees, and then stood up and kicked it to the pile of dress on the floor.

The dollar bills kept flying up on stage as Susan bent at the knees like she had seen the other dancers do.

She spread her vagina wide open for all to see.

As the crowd was going wild she did something that just came naturally and she pushed first one and then two fingers inside her pussy.

In front of this audience, she proceeded to finger fuck herself.

In doing so, she looked over at Jen and Nick. Nick was all smiles and twirled his finger, indicating that he would like to see Susan turn around.

In her frenzied state, she grabbed her ass cheeks and spread them apart as she bent over for the men to see her ass hole.

They actually had to play a fourth song, as Susan was so caught up in what she was doing, that she didn't stop when the song ended.

Finally, she realized that she was supposed to be finished, so she got to her hands and knees and crawled around the stage picking up the money, with her tits swaying under her chest and her ass exposed.

Nick got up to meet the young blonde as she walked naked, off the stage, carrying her dress in front of her.

Nick took the dress and handed it to Jen as Susan sat between him and her husband completely naked except for her shoes.

As Susan leaned over to Jeffrey, he gave her a big wet kiss and pushed his tongue past her lips and into her mouth for a long wet French kiss.

Nick took the opportunity to finger her sloppy wet pussy with one hand and to squeeze her nipple with the other.

Susan was too far gone to care, and actually starting rotating her wet hole on his finger to encourage deeper penetration.

The crowd seemed to move closer to this liberated young beauty.

When she broke her kiss with her husband, a young clean cut guy approached and asked if Susan would join him in the VIP room for a good time.

When Susan responded that she wasn't ready for that, he asked for a nude lap dance.

With Jeffrey's approval and Nick's encouragement she stood up and followed the guy behind one of the curtains.

As soon as the music started, she straddled naked across his lap and gyrated to the music.

When he removed his cock from his trousers, Susan put her hand tentatively around it and moved her hand up and down this strangers cock until he shot a load of cum that landed on her left tit.

While Susan was getting off this stranger by playing with his dick, he was finger fucking her defenseless pussy.

After a second load landed in her hair, the song ended and she returned to her seat with almost a hundred dollars and not even knowing the name of this man that had just fingered her pussy.

While Susan was gone, Jen had accepted an older guy's invitation to go to the VIP room.

Jeffrey asked Susan if she was Ok with all this. When she assured him that she was fine, he asked if she would be Ok if he joined Carol in the VIP.

To her surprise she found herself answering "Go have fun".

That left Susan alone with Nick and a bunch of strangers. Nick asked her if she was ready for the VIP room yet, and was surprised when she took his hand and let him lead her there.

Since Susan was already naked, she started unbuttoning Nick's shirt as he closed the door. They pulled the shirt off together as Nick pushed his young neighbor back on the bed.

As Susan lay there on her back, she could hear Carol through the thin walls. She couldn't hear her husband, but she knew they had left together.

Carol seemed to be in the throes of a very vocal orgasm and the bed from next door kept pounding against the wall. As she came, she brought Jeffrey with her and he unloaded his hot jism into this tall brunet with perky little breasts.

As he was coming back to reality, Jeffrey lay there fingering the dark haired girl's ass hole.

Since Susan had never allowed him this pleasure, he figured he was going to go as far as his new partner would take him.

He had no problem burying 2 fingers deep into Carol's rectum and she showed no hesitation when he replaced his two fingers with his cock.

He rammed his still hard cock into Carol's ass in one hard push and then continued to pound her brown hole for his own pleasure until he shot a load of cum into her ass.

While Jeffrey lay there recovering from the experience, Carol cuddled up behind him and just stroked his nipples.

When Jeffrey was composed enough to talk, he told Carol that he had never been with a girl like her.

Carol explained that as an owner of the club, Nick was entitled to certain privileges. This little role in the hay was compliments of Nick.

Carol went on to say that Nick had been with most of the girls in the club, and that because of his staying power and his concern for his partner's satisfaction; most of the girls were never the same again.

In her case, she had been with Nick at least a dozen times over the years and she would do anything he asked of her.

It made Jeffrey wonder if his young bride would change when she was taken by their new neighbor.

Although he didn't know that his wife was about to be fucked by Nick, he knew that inevitably it would happen.

Nick interrupted Susan's thoughts by spreading her legs apart.

He stood there looking at her cunt and admitting to himself that this one was special.

He climbed on the bed and started sucking her nipples as his hand roamed down to her vagina.

After draining most of the milk from her right tit, he slowly kissed his way down her tummy and over her hairless twat.

He used his tongue to penetrate her vaginal lips and he quickly found her G-spot as Susan had her first orgasm from someone other than her husband.

Andi23
Andi23
501 Followers