SusanJillParker's How to List #01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Buyer beware, just as the used car salesman is looking to sell you the car at the higher price while you're looking to buy the car at the lower price, by sticking to your guns, you'll find an acceptable price somewhere in the middle. If you both can agree at a price somewhere in the middle, you may get yourself a decent deal on a good used car. Only, always be ready to walk away from the deal and never tell a salesman how much you have to spend. Because, low and behold, coincidentally, based on your confessed budget, that used car that would have cost you one thousand dollars less suddenly cost you one thousand dollars more.

* * * * *

So now that I convinced you to buy a new car instead of a used car, shall we get started? The best way to buy a new car is to order the car from the dealer. That's right, with you ordering a made for you sub sandwich at Subway, why wouldn't you special order the car? Yet, only 5% of those people buying a new car special order the car. Leaving it up the car salesperson to find them a car, a more startling number is that 95% of those people buying a new car buy the car off of the dealers' lot.

"Wow!"

Even though the salesman will swear up and down that it's cheaper to buy the car off of the lot, trust me, it isn't. You'll get a better price if you special order the car. Lot cars have been sitting there for months collecting dust and finance fees passed from the manufacturer to the dealer and that will invariably and eventually be passed on to you, the consumer.

The dealer didn't sell those cars because no one wants them, especially at their now inflated, finance fee prices. Car salespeople are eager to sell lot cars because, tied into their commissioned quotas, their incentives, and their bonuses, the dealership has been paying finance fees on lot cars for months. Plain and simple, lot cars are pure added overhead. Special order cars don't cost the dealership anything other than a number in their allocation amount of vehicles that the manufacturer decides to give which dealer depending on their traffic and history of selling cars.

So, lemme ask you this. If special order vehicles don't cost the dealership anything other and a number in their allocation, why wouldn't a dealership encourage buyers to buy special order vehicles? How come a dealer's business isn't made up of 95% special order vehicles instead of only 5%? That's an easy question to answer. Because dealers and car salespeople, wheeling and dealing, make more on lot cars than they do on special ordering you a car. More proof that ordering a vehicle is cheaper than buying one off of the dealer's lot.

There are bonuses and special sales incentives attached to lot cars that aren't attached to special order cars. There may even be large incentives given from the manufacturer to the dealer to motivate them to sell their old inventory at larger profits than they'd earn special ordering a car for you. These manufacturer driven incentives may or may not be passed on to the consumer. Unless the manufacturer sweetens the deal by giving dealers incentives to sell their old inventory to make room for the new model of cars, there's no way they're going to give that sitting on the lot car away now when it's already cost them money. The best way to get the best deal on a new car is to bypass the lot car games that salespeople must play and to order the car from the manufacturer.

By ordering the car, as if buying the car from the dealer on consignment, you're circumventing the dealer and dealing directly with the manufacturer. Instead of buying the car that the car salesperson hopes to sell you, you're buying the exact car that you want. You get to pick the exterior and interior color, along with the exact options that will make your car stand out from every other car parked in the parking lot. The really good colors and options are those colors and options that aren't available on lot cars and that are only available when special ordering your car.

"Where's my car? With all of these cars looking alike, I can never find my car," said Ralph joking with his wife, Camille.

"That's funny Ralph. Your car is the orange Mini Cooper with black and white checkerboard roof, the checkerboard rearview mirrors, and the black racing," said Camille making a sour face. "We should have bought a Camry or a Honda like all of our friends. For what you paid for that car, we could have bought a loaded Buick."

* * * * *

Granted, you may have to wait eight weeks for the American manufacturer to make your car but what's waiting eight weeks in the scheme of things when you'll have the car that was especially made for you for years? Some manufacturers even sweeten the deal when you order a car directly from them. Corvette offers a tour of their factory in Bowling Green, Kentucky where you can watch them build your car. An extra cost option, but well worth it to some Corvette buyers, they even invite you on the assembly room floor where you can help to build the engine.

Another extra cost item but well worth it to some, at the end of the production line, when picking up your car, they'll even give you a detail photo album of your car making its way through the assembly line. If you're a Corvette collector, an aficionado, or even just a fan of the Corvette, one who's lucky enough to afford such a fine automobile, this is the package that you'd want. Rather than buying a Corvette from a dealer that's been sitting on the lot in the color that you didn't want, you could buy a special Corvette by ordering it. Oh, and by the way, as your incentive bonus to order the car, it's cheaper to special order your new car than it is to buy the car that you're settling for off of the dealer's lot. Salespeople will tell you just the opposite that you're getting a better deal by buying a lot car but you're not.

"Yeah, it's nice, only I wish it was red with a white interior or blue with a blue interior."

* * * * *

Volkswagen, BMW, Mercedes, Audi, Volvo, Porsche, Maserati, Ferrari, Lamborghini, Bentley, and Rolls Royce, all offer European delivery programs with special travel deals where they'll pay your airfare, pick you up at the airport, rent you a hotel room for a day or two, and give you a tour of their factory. After it's assembled, they'll even invite you to drive your new car through Germany before they ship it to the states. Moreover manufacturers' will give you preferred discounts and free 14 day car insurance to extend your stay in their country while you drive your new car before they ship it home to you with shipping included in the price of the car. How's that for specialized treatment?

"Honey, let's stop and ask those nice, young men for directions," said Miriam, Walter's wife.

"Nice young men?" He looked from his wife to leer back at the men. "Judging them by their Nazi tattoos, they're skinheads," said Saul trying not to show his fear while slowing his new Mercedes to a stop.

"No their not. There's no more Nazis in Germany. Excuse me. Excuse me. My husband is lost," said Miriam holding up a map in front of her low, cut top that clearly showed her long line of cleavage along with the top of her big breasts. "Can you help direct us?"

"Directions?" One man walked over to Miriam's open window while the other three eyed Saul as he eyed them. "Are you Jewish?"

The German man leaned down to give Saul an intimidating look through Miriam's open car window.

"Jewish? No, I'm not Jewish," said Saul. "And so what if I was?" Assuming his toughest bravado, he turned his attention away from that man to focus on the man's three friends to give him his best leer.

The man shrugged his disbelief that Saul and his wife weren't Jews.

"Why do Jews always feel the need to buy German cars instead of American cars?"

Miriam gave the man a sexy smile.

"I told him to buy a Ford Mustang GT, but he wouldn't listen to me," said Miriam whispering so that Saul wouldn't hear her.

While Saul paid more attention to the other three men than he did to his wife, the man standing by Miriam's window stuck his hand behind Joan's upraised map, down her top, and inside of her bra to feel her ample breasts. He stuck his other hand up her short skirt and in between her legs. Moving her panty aside, she rubbed her clit while fingering her pussy. She gasped her delight when he fingered her nipples. With her concealed from her husband view behind her upraised roadmap, holding the map up higher, she unzipped him, pulled out his cock, and stroked him before taking him in her mouth to suck him.

With Saul intently listening to another one of the German men giving him directions on how to return to their hotel, Miriam sucked the cock of the other German man through her lowered car window. Unbeknownst to Saul that his wife had just given a stranger a blowjob, the man ejaculated in his wife's mouth just as Saul peeled rubber to make good his escape when the other two men approached his car in a menacing fashion.

"Wow," said Saul. "How's that for performance?"

"Amazing, truly amazing," said Miriam wiping a dribble of cum from her lip while swallowing the rest.

"What made them think we were Jewish?"

"Maybe that Star of David that you wear around your neck was their clue," said Miriam relaxing back in her seat as if she was reveling in the afterglow of sex.

* * * * *

Even though you're making your best deal with the factory by taking advantage of a European delivery deal, the manufacturer will still ship the car to the dealer of your choice. There, as if you purchased the car from the dealership instead of the manufacturer, you'll sign the papers, pick up your new car, and drive it away. As a bonus, not only will you have vacationed in Germany but also you'll be buying your new car at a discounted price much lower than the price you'd pay the dealership after making your supposed, best deal.

The big difference in dealing with the manufacturer than with the dealer is there's no haggling. The manufacturer's price is already set and is always lower than what you'd buy the car for at the dealership level. When ordering the car directly from the factory instead of from the dealer, on average, you'll save an additional five to thirteen percent, depending on the make and model, than if you bought the car from the dealer.

In this age of falsely inflated, deep discounts, five to thirteen percent off may not sound like a lot when we're all used to buying clothes at 20% off, electronics at 40% off, and furniture at 50% off but when buying a $70,000 car, a five to nine percent discount translates to $3,500 to $9,100. The money saved is enough to more than pay for your extended vacation to Germany where, in the way that Saul gave his wife Miriam a memory of their trip, you could do that for your wife too.

The only downside to a European delivery program is that you must pay or arrange financing for your new car before the car is even built. Secondly, after the car is assembled, you'd have to wait six to fourteen weeks for you to receive your car from the factory. While making payments on a car that you don't yet have or putting out cash for a car that you're not receiving interest on your money, unless you have money to burn, European delivery programs aren't for the average blue collar worker. Yet, the program is ideally suited for those who can afford to wait for their special car.

"This is where Miriam asked Saul to stop to ask for directions," said Irene to her husband Steve. "I'm sure of it," said Irene while imagining some, young German man feeling her tits and masturbating her while forcing her to suck in cock in the way that Miriam told her what happened to her.

"There's four men standing on the corner over there," said Steve obliviously.

Apparently, he didn't notice their Nazi tattoos or their skinheads.

"Yes, let's asked them. Yoho," said Irene. "Can give me your erection, um, I mean, can you give us directions?"

Just as Irene hoped it would happen, one man came over to her passenger side window and stuck his hand down her low cut braless top to feel her ample breasts while fingering her nipples. Then, with her not wearing any panties in anticipation of being sexually assaulted, with Irene hanging out her window and blocking her husband's view with her map, she sucked his cock in the way that Miriam had sucked a different young man's cock.

"Get lost," said the men to Steve after fruitlessly trying to talk to them in incoherent German and after Irene had just finished sucking off the man still standing by her car window.

In the way that Saul had done, Steve peeled rubber with his brand, new BMW.

"Wow! That was exciting," said Steve admiring his car's performance.

"I'll say," said Irene swallowing the man's cum in a gulp when her husband floored the gas.

* * * * *

Another invaluable tip when buying a car, whether buying a car used or new, is not to trade-in your old car. You are much better off selling your old vehicle than trading it in to the dealer. Instead of negotiating the price of the car from the list price, less a customary discount of 5 to 9 percent. As soon as a car salesperson knows you're trading in your car, the negotiations start from the list price less your trade-in without him or her mentioning about giving you a 5 to 9 percent, off the top discount. Unless you ask and insist on receiving a discounted price, you lose the discount you would have received had you walked in with a clean deal. Unless the car is a special rare car, such as the Ford GT40's back in 2004-2006, no one pays list price for a new car.

Whether selling you a new vehicle or selling your used vehicle, dealers need to make a profit and they will give you much less than you can sell your vehicle to a private party. Why allow the dealer to make money off of your old vehicle when you can pocket that money and put it towards your new or used car yourself? Just make sure that when selling your old car that you state that you are selling your car as is with no warranties expressed or implied.

Also, after you make the best deal for your new car, the car salesman will direct you to their money man, the finance guy. He'll try to sell you everything from floor mats to burglar alarms to etched, vehicle ID numbered glass, to special paint applications, to tire and wheel insurance, and to extended warranties, none of which you need. Stick to your guns and don't buy anything. As if saying no to drugs, if you're going to say anything at all, say no. Just keep on saying no. No matter how good the deal seems to you, no matter how much you want to go home, and no matter how much you need to pee, just say no to everything that he wants you to buy. Okay? Nod your head up and down so that I know you understand.

"No, just say no."

My last bit of advice when buying a new car is to take care of it. Drive it as if you're driving someone else's borrowed car. Be careful going over bumps, ruts, and potholes. Do all of the preventative maintenance. Never smoke, eat, or drink in your car. Forget about washing it and waxing it yourself, unless that's something you love doing, take it to a professional and have it detailed twice a year. The idea is that by taking care of your car, your car will take care of you because the way for you to make the most of the extra money you spent buying a brand new car instead of a used car is to keep your new car until it dies or until it's no longer practical to keep it. Depending upon you're mileage, most cars are good for 10 to 15 years.

To be continued...

12