Susan's Saturday Night Sex Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"This is awkward," said Susan.

"So what are you doing with my son?"

"Nothing that you didn't do to me," she said giving him a dirty look.

"Is this your twisted way of getting back at me?" Waiting for her to respond, he looked at her before speaking again. "With you a psychiatrist, you should know better."

"I don't know what you mean Steven and how do you know that I'm a psychiatrist?"

"I've kept tabs. I do have friends and colleagues at Harvard, you know, who kept me informed of where you were and what you were doing," he said.

"Oh," she said suddenly a loss for words.

"Did you know he was my son?"

"Actually, I didn't, know he was your son until just now. He approached me," she said pausing after her answer to rethink her next question. "Does he know that we were once intimate?"

"No, I never talk about those things with him," he said.

"Those things? So, I was just a thing to you," she said.

"That's not what I meant Susan and you know it," he said. "After twenty years, let's not get into that all over again. Let's just be friends. Being that we were once lovers, why can't we be friends?"

"Perhaps your son is the one who knows who I am, your ex-lover. Perhaps your son wanted to see what I look like. Perhaps your son wanted to know the type of woman his father have sex with before kicking her out of his bed and forbidding him from his life," she said with obvious anger.

"Your secret is safe with me. I'm sure Steven doesn't know who you are," he said.

"I have to go," she said standing.

"Wait. Don't go," he said. "I thought maybe that," he said looking around his son's apartment, "that we could—"

"Could what? Suck and fuck for old time's sake?" She gave him a look that would have set him on fire if she was a witch. "Go home to your wife Steven or stop by the Northeastern library. It's still open. Maybe you can entice another young college coed by helping her with her homework while she sucks your cock," she said turning away from him to leave.

* * * * *

When she turned to leave, Steven grabbed her from behind, spun her around, pulled her to him, and kissed her. A long, wet, intense kiss, he parted her lips and before she could resist his tongue was in her mouth. Then, not taking no for an answer, he reached beneath the front of her short skirt and cupped her pussy through her panty. As soon as his fingers tried to push her panties aside to enter her, she squirmed and pushed him away.

"How dare you?" Fortified with twenty years of hurt, anger, and frustration, she slapped him hard across his face and hard enough to knock him back a couple of steps.

As if he was opening a curtain, he grabbed her blouse with both hands and with buttons flying, falling, and bouncing everywhere, he flayed open her blouse.

"You always had big tits. I missed seeing these," he said touching her breasts, feeling her breasts, and groping her breasts through her bra while kissing and kissing her.

As if he was a teenager at a drive-in movie, as soon as she swiped away his horny hands from her tits, he was feeling her ass through her skirt or going up the front of her short skirt to cup her pussy through her panty again.

"Steven no! Steven stop! Let go of me this instant!"

"Fuck me Susan. You know you want me as much as I want you," he said. "Let's make love again in the way that we used to do."

She looked at him. This was her moment to stay or leave. Going from father to son, it would be awkward to fuck Steven after having had sex with his son last week. Embittered by her principles, she was a slut but she wasn't a whore.

"If I have sex with you, it's on my terms," she said.

"Okay," he said sitting down. "You lead and I'll follow."

"Take off your clothes. Strip yourself naked. Show me your cock," she said trying to salvage her modesty by buttoning what was left of her buttons on her blouse.

"Sorry about the blouse. I'll buy you a new one," he said.

"This was my favorite blue blouse," she said.

"I remember your fondness for the color blue," he said standing and walking to her naked.

With her hands on either side of his face, she leaned into him as if to kiss him. Only, when he closed his eyes waiting for her to part his lips and grab his cock, she kneed him hard in the balls. A textbook knee, the force of her leg driven up into his scrotum was hard enough for him to collapse as if his legs were wet noodles.

"Now go fuck yourself," she said turning to leave. "I'd rather have sex with your son again and again then to ever have sex with you," hoping to make him jealously angry.

Instead of making him jealously angry, he laughed while holding himself in pain.

"You realized, of course, that Steven is your son too, don't you?"

To be continued...

12