Susan's Secret

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Zeb_Carter
Zeb_Carter
3,085 Followers

"Easy there big fellow, oh god," I said. "Oh shit, you are stretching me owwwww"

"I'm sorry, I'll go slower," Leon said as he pulled out a little.

Then we was pushing back in. This time it didn't hurt. Out. In a little farther. It was starting to feel good. Then he hit bottom. I looked down at his cock and half of it was still outside my body.

"Oh fuck," I yelled.

Then Leon was pulling out. He slid back in gently. Then he was in and out of me gently but fast. I could feel my next orgasm coming. Then my face was blasted with Karl's come as his orgasm hit him. Then Steve was coming in my hair. I wish he hadn't done that. Then Dwayne's cock was forcing its way into my mouth. I moaned as I took him in and swirled my tongue around him.

Leon was still fucking me. Hard now. I was grunting with each of his thrusts into me. I was loving it and couldn't wait until Dwayne shoved his into me. I could see Leon as he fucked my pussy. His face was starting to contort. I pulled Dwayne's cock from my mouth.

"Come in me," I told Leon. "Come in my pussy."

That's all it took and he was squirting inside me. I felt the warmth of his semen spread across my belly. Then he was pulling out. I watched Dwayne push him out of the way and line his cock up with my pussy

"Oh shit yeah," Dwayne yelled.

He was in me as far as he could go in one thrust. I hardly felt him I was so stretched out by Leon. Dwayne started to fuck me. Hard and fast. My tits were now bouncing up to hit me in the chin. I grinned as the strange cock in me made squishy sounds and made me feel oh so good. I loved the feel of a cock in my come filled pussy. I was in heaven. I looked over at the table where Mark was. He was smiling as he watched. I winked at him. I knew he had set this up for me and that he faked his illness. He had found out he loved to watch me have sex. With strange men. Then Dwayne was howling as he pumped his come into my pussy. I could feel my eyes roll up into my head as my orgasm shot through my body.

* * * *

She was beautiful. She was getting the fucking of her life. The second dick other than mine was slamming into her body. Her cries of ecstasy filled the room. I watched as the first cock she had, rose to its full length once more. Then the second cock was squirting into her. He backed away and the first went at her again. She cried out with joy as he entered her. I just smiled. My cock was so hard, I knew if I touched it I would come.

The two white guys had left after they came. They knew they wouldn't get a chance at Susan's pussy with the two players banging her. I watched. She was more beautiful than ever. Her legs in the air. A big black body between them. Slamming into her well used pussy. Her cries of pleasure. Her moans of delight. All this aroused me. So much so, I had to go over and watch her face.

Getting up, I went to her side. Looking down at her I smiled. She sensed a presence. She opened her eyes. When she saw me she smiled. The grunts and groans coming from the guy fucking her just heightened it all so much. I mouthed to her "I love you". She responded in kind. I watched as her face contorted in pleasure. All scrunched up like she was under me at home. Then the guy fucking her yelled and slammed into her one last time. Susan convulsed in orgasm.

"He just came in me," she said.

"I know," I replied.

Susan grunted as another cock was pushed into her. She shook with another orgasm. This guy was going to town on her. Her tits were bouncing all over the place as he slammed into her. Susan's eyes were closed, her mouth was open. There was no sound from her, yet I knew she was having one orgasm after another. I just stood there, watching, my wife get fucked. It was beautiful.

She screamed as the guy came in her. I just smiled. Looking around I saw that the other guy was getting dressed.

"You guys done?" I asked.

"Yeah, she wore me out," the big guy getting dressed said.

"Me too. That was my last for a couple of days now," the other guy said grabbing his clothes.

I unbuckled my pants, let them fall and stepped between Susan's legs. My hard cock was pointing into the air, so I grabbed it and pushed it into my beloved wife. She groaned as I slid into her well used pussy.

"Oh god yes," she cried out.

"One last cock for the night my dear?"

"Oh god yes," she answered.

I slammed into her. I was pounding into her well used pussy. It felt wonderful. Wet, sticky, swollen. She was gripping me hard as I pushed into her body. Even harder as I pulled out. I came after only ten or so strokes. Susan screamed. I roared. We were done. Putting my cock away, I zipped up. Going to the bar, I grabbed a couple of bar towels for the ride home. I helped Susan to her feet. Helped her get the dress over her head. We stumbled out to our car. Susan pulled her dress up so she wouldn't have a big come stain on the back. I put the bar towels on the seat of the car and helped her in. I got in and drove us home.

"Was it good for you dear," she asked looking out her window.

"Perfect," I told her.

"Good."

"Was it good for you dear?"

"Perfect."

"Good."

Then we were home. Susan didn't even pull her dress down, just walked from the car to the front door and waited for me. She looked wonderful

* * * *

My husband had just set me up and I got fucked by a couple of basketball players from his college. As I stand here waiting for him to open the front door, my pussy on display for any who were around, I thought long and hard on how I could set him up. Should I get some girlfriends to fuck him or a couple of guys over to fuck me while he watches again. I think maybe both.

Zeb_Carter
Zeb_Carter
3,085 Followers
12