Susie and the VIP Room

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
maxmaypo
maxmaypo
519 Followers

"Mark, I want to be like Nicole. I want everyone to see me wild and see my man's cock all shiny like Jason's." With that Susie disengaged herself from my cock hopped to the floor and began to do a little dance while sliding her panties to the floor and out into the crowd. As she turned away from me and held her arms up to the ceiling Roger stepped in behind her while Nicky took hold of my throbbing cock with her hand. As I watched, Roger slid his enormous now exposed cock between the cheeks of Susie's ass and grabbed her firmly around her chest so her arms couldn't come down and passionately begin to kiss the back of her neck and her ears, I felt Nicky's hand slide up and down the shaft of my cock and became distracted. And just that quick Susie was gone. And the next time I saw her was on the video screen as she and Roger savagely fucked each other and she wantonly let Roger penetrate every orifice of her lusting body: her mouth, her vagina, and even her anus.

I asked Nicky, "Where is Roger taking Susie?" I was upset.

Nicky kept her hand stroking my cock and said, "Roger will take care of her, Mark. Come with me. I have someone I want you to meet." I figured Susie seemed to have left with Roger without a struggle and I had become incredibly horny since Susie had started fucking me on the dance floor and now Nicky was handjobbing me on the dance floor. I don't know why but I followed Nicky. She took me to the Jacuzzi area where a beautiful south Asian girl, whom Nicky introduced as Sabiha, was sitting on the edge of one of the Jacuzzis and was masturbating furiously and was almost reaching climax. Although I had just been fucking my girlfriend I fell in love right on the spot. Sabiha's skin was a coffee-with-cream brown. Her hair was long, thick and black. Her breasts were full and rounded and tipped with dark brown nipples that were standing out at the moment as she was cumming. Her belly was not flat but slightly rounded and ended in a thick patch of curly black pubic hair. Her hips and her butt were full and rounded.

Some part of me knew Roger was probably pleasuring Susie and that I didn't have to worry about her safety. I stepped into the water so my erect cock was positioned between Sabiha's legs and she leaned forward and kissed me hard on the mouth with her tongue sliding around in my mouth and her fingers guided my erect penis past that bush of black hair and into her slippery pussy. We proceeded to fuck and fuck and fuck. Sabiha reached one loud orgasm after another as if she couldn't get enough. We fucked in the Jacuzzi, we fucked in the steam room with Sabiha sucking another man's cock, and we fucked in the sauna with another woman, Larissa, a black girl, kissing Sabiha and me and sucking on Sabiha's tits and playing with Sabiha's clitoris while my cock just kept pumping in and out of Sabiha's pussy. Then Larissa, Sabiha and I all changed roles. I began fucking Larissa while Sabiha played with herself, with Larissa, kissed me and Larissa and then drifted off after one of the hosts, endowed with an enormous cock, interested her in some more fucking. So while Larissa and I were moaning in one part of the sauna, Sabiha was screaming out one orgasm after another in another part of the sauna. The film crews were in there too getting all the juicy details.

After Larissa and I came together (my first actual release of the evening) we headed off to the showers. I got a good look at her finally. She was thin black girl with a tiny, rounded butt and large breasts capped with black nipples that stood right out. Her skin was a reddish, chocolate brown except for her pussy lips which were black. Her hair was straightened black hair that she had tied back and her pubic hair was that kinky African pubic hair that sparsely covered her belly and her genitals. Her inner lips were bright pink and exposed.

We lathered each other up in a sexual frenzy and before you know it we were at it in the shower fucking upright. As we were fucking under the shower waters another man came up behind Larissa and entered her anus. I could feel his cock sliding in and out. Larissa's moans merely increased as she reached one climax after another sandwiched between me and this stranger. After he spent a load of cum in her anus Larissa and I showered for real and then headed out to the dance floor naked.

We danced for a little while and then both of us wandered off in different directions.

I wanted to find Susie after seeing her on the dance floor monitors. I was a little jealous that Roger was pounding my girlfriend with his huge dick and worried whether she'd be interested in me with my normal sized cock after what I'd seen on the monitors.

I found her near the couches and platforms. She was sitting looking exhausted...still butt naked. God she looked beautiful. Her hair was all wild, her body was shiny with sweat, but she looked all rosy and luscious. As I called out her name, she jumped up and wrapped her arms around me and gave me a great big kiss. We headed off to one of the Jacuzzis to relax and get away from the loud music so we could talk.

Susie told me her story.

"I was dancing away from you with my arms raised up. I was feeling so alive, naughty, sexy, horny...all at once. Here I was dancing completely naked in front of dozens of strangers and my boyfriend was naked too and had just screwed me on the dance floor. My head was spinning but the fire between my legs wouldn't let up. I wanted more. I wanted to get totally wild and abandoned. My breasts were burning, my face was burning, and my belly, thighs and crotch were all burning.

"That's when I felt your hands wrap around my chest and felt your penis slide between my butt cheeks. You felt enormous, hard, and very hot. I was instantly aroused and pressed myself back into you.

"That's when you lifted me off the floor and carried me to one of the platforms. While carrying me...you felt so strong holding me up...one of your hands slid down my belly and you fingered my clit. By the time we reached the platform I was cumming. I felt so erotic, so helpless in your hands, so wonderful. You were also kissing my neck...god, I love that!!!

"At the platforms Jasonda was there all naked, black, and shiny. She was spreading out a towel on the platform. Through the haze of your hands working their magic and me climaxing I vaguely remember her helping me to lie down and then you were inside of me and Jasonda stepped away.

"As you slid into me I was filled with electricity as my body reacted with continuous feelings of pleasure. But then I opened my eyes as your girth and length filled me up beyond what it had before. That's when I was momentarily shocked to see Roger over me.

"It was Roger's huge penis that was sliding into me; it wasn't yours. I was momentarily horrified that I was having intercourse with a complete stranger. But I'm ashamed to say this only lasted for a few moments. Jasonda's fingers found my clitoris and with a few fast strokes she had me cumming once again. Mark, I was just overwhelmed by the pleasure I felt. I didn't want it to stop. I reacted like an animal in heat and let Roger take me.

"Ohmigod, did he ever take me. His thrusts were deep and pushed and pulled at my pussy. Jasonda's fingers roamed over my body and excited my skin all over. Even with us I had never felt such all encompassing erotic pleasure and the orgasms filled all of me from my toes to my butt to my chest to the top of my head.

"After two more orgasms Roger bent down and began to French kiss me and, I'm so sorry, Mark, I literally gave myself up to him. That huge penis of his, the muscles on his chest, the way he caressed me all over, and the soulful way in which he kissed me assisted me in crossing over and wanting to be his completely. He owned my pussy, he owned my ass, he owned my whole body; I wanted to give it to him and whomever he invited. I locked my legs around his waist and ground my belly tight against his as thrust after thrust of that delicious, hot, long, thick cock penetrated me repeatedly. I began to have continuous orgasms where my shaking and quivering didn't end. My orgasms just rolled in wave after wave.

"At one point Jasonda led a stranger over to me and I took that man's penis into my mouth and swallowed his cum because Roger wanted me to. Again Jasonda led yet another stranger over to me who slid his penis into my mouth and left another salty load of semen for me to swallow. In my aroused state their semen tasted so good...salty and very creamy. When Jason French-kissed me his tongue would scoop some of their semen from my mouth. I shared myself with him and I shared others with him.

Then Jasonda surprised me by bringing a vibrator over and penetrating my butt with it. I didn't care I just didn't want Roger's steady thrusting to stop. I thought to myself I was a cock junky and couldn't get enough of his cock so I let them do whatever to me as long as he wouldn't pull out that wonderfully huge cock of his.

"I didn't know how long I was in this state of continuous orgasm but I soon blacked out. When I awoke Roger was not in me and I cried out loudly, "Noooooo!!" I was on my face and Jasonda and Roger had raised my hips for round two of Roger's penetrations. Again he soon worked me up to a state of continuous orgasms and then I noticed that his penis was changing shape and size and that he was cumming inside of me many times. I think Jasonda was bringing different men over to take me from behind. Some fucked my vagina and some fucked my butt. But always Roger reentered me in between and brought out the animal passion in my hips, thighs and sex organs. I wanted them used and abused. I wanted to be totally consumed with sex. I wanted men's semen oozing out of me and sprayed all over me. Sweat, semen, and my own juices were turning my butt, my thighs and my legs into a slippery portal for any man to enter me.

"Finally, Mark, it ended. I was now on my back and Roger and I were actually making love to each other. It wasn't just sex. For those few moments I felt bonded to him: his chest against my breasts, our hips merged into one, my legs surrounding his waist, and our tongues curled around each other's. It was at that moment that he finally unloaded his seed inside of me. Ohmigod, he kept cumming and cumming and cumming. I could feel hot, forceful jets of semen spray inside me. I pressed close to him to have his seed fill me. And then we lay together for a few moments kissing each other and then we finally parted.

"And that's when I realized that he wasn't enough. I was still horny. My god, I was still horny!!! I still needed more. It wasn't love like we have; it was about the sex and the hunger I felt between my legs. So Jasonda brought more men over, more hosts with enormous cocks who filled me up and kept me going on the edge...always on the edge or deep in an orgasm. And just before you showed up Jasonda strapped on an enormous, shiny, black vibrator and fucked me one last time. It felt odd and wonderful at the same time. I had Jasonda's feminine face over me and kissing me, I had Jasonda's firm large breasts sliding against my own shiny with the semen that had been sprayed on my chest,, and I had Jasonda's soft wide hips pushing against mine. But inside of me was a stiff, pulsating dildo driving me mad. She was different than the men. She kept verbally encouraging me on to yet another orgasm, with "Yeah, Susie, that's the way, Susie, c'mon baby, you can do it again, baby."

"After I came she gently pulled out of me and we switched places. I wore the strap-on and I fucked Jasonda until she climaxed. No wonder you men love it so much. What a rush to be the fucker instead of the one being fucked. To feel my hips thrusting into Jasonda's, to feel my butt exposed and up in the air as I thrust in and out, to brush my breasts against hers, to encourage her to reach a climax, and to feel her body mold itself to mine. Wow!!! As Jasonda came and called out my name I came just from the rush of making that happen for her.

As we sat in the tub Jasonda walked up to us and offered us the Blue Passion drinks again. I looked at Susie whose pussy was bright pink and all flowered open and she looked at my cock still standing erect after the erotic story she had just told me and we both laughed and told Jasonda "Sure," as we drank down two more Blue Passions and proceeded to play until dawn.

maxmaypo
maxmaypo
519 Followers
12