Susie, Ascending

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Damn thing wasn't on for five minutes," she said quietly.

"You don't need any ornamentation." She just smiled and put her hand back on me.

She gently massaged and pulled my cock, playing with it slowly as it filled up. She watched her work the whole time, studying me it seemed. I didn't mind. She brought me to an erection quickly and then she started stroking the shaft with feathery fingers that sent shivers through my body.

"I really enjoyed watching you work the other night. I had a hard time not reaching over the desk to help you." She pulled my dick up, toward her, and rubbed it against her satin-covered clit. She shuddered and smiled, her face finally turning up towards mine. "Now I get to enjoy it, and you get to watch me."

She closed her eyes and started rubbing the underside of my cock against herself, slowly, back and forth, writhing and squirming. She tugged at the head a bit, but it wasn't really a hand job so much as she was just using me to masturbate. It was fucking hot!

With one hand on my belly holding her up and the other wrapped tightly around my cock, she rubbed and rubbed, rocking her hips a bit and concentrating on her work. I clasped my hands behind my head and propped it up to watch her. She was enchanting.

After a little while she started to lean forward more, pressing her pubic bone down harder and increasing the pressure against her clit. Her breathing became more labored and her pace picked up as she wrenched my cock back and forth against herself. Her humping movement was doing more good now and tiny grunts escaped her clenched teeth. She was working herself up quickly.

It was actually just a little bit painful but I wasn't about to complain. She wouldn't be making me come like that and that was a good thing. I've never really had a hand job I would consider worth it, but this was something different. A hand job is supposed to make the man come, but this was all about her pleasure. I was happy to be her tool.

Her grunts became more pronounced and she was moving too fast to keep up the hand job so she let me go. She leaned further forward and put her hands on my chest as she humped me, riding the underside of my cock roughly. I put my hands on her hips and pulled her down tighter, drawing a noise from her that was somewhere between snarl and moan.

She didn't last long with all her weight on her clit like that. I enjoyed my front row seat to her orgasm. Through clenched teeth she grunted and squealed as her body shuddered. An explosive noise escaped her throat when it really hit and she half-shouted right into my face. I just held her steady and let her work it.

In a few moments she was done and she collapsed on my chest, her lungs heaving. I wrapped my arms around her and held her gently, waiting for her to regain her composure and give me more instructions. My balls and the lower half of my cock were soaked in her wetness and I was eager to get the rest of it coated as soon as possible.

"Is that how you usually masturbate?" I asked quietly after she calmed down a little.

"That might be how I do it from now on." She pushed herself up and held herself above me, nose to nose, her face smiling broadly. She kissed me deeply, a long, wet sexy kiss that gave me time to roam her body with my hands. I caught her hips and moved her a bit, pulled her thong aside and then pressed down as I angled my cock up and into her. She slid down my length easily and in one motion I was engulfed. She cooed appreciatively around my tongue.

"Do it again," I said. "Ride me 'til you come again." She smiled, nose to nose with me.

"That's not what I planned, but I sure like the idea."

She pushed herself up a bit and returned to her position with most of her weight on her clit. She started rocking her hips, much as she had before, but being inside her made a world of difference. I held her by the hips and pushed up into her. Her brows knitted quickly and she worked a little faster.

"Ooooh, this one will come quicker." Faster and harder she rocked her hips forward and back, exciting her clit and fucking me well. I let her work, just holding her down on me. It only took a few minutes and she was right back to her orgasm face. This time she had more to say.

"Oh God! Oh....OH! Oh damn! Oh...Oh...Oh...OH!...OH!...AH!...AH!...AHHHHHH!"

I thrust my hips up hard, lifting her off the bed and forcing more of her weight on her clit. Using her hips I rocked her back and forth as she started to lose control, and once again I had a front row seat to her explosive orgasm. She growled and grunted as her body spasmed, thrashing against me violently.

When she tried to come down off her high, I had other plans. I rolled over, keeping my cock buried in her, and put her down on the bed. I picked her up with one arm under her butt and crawled a little to get us more firmly on the bed, then started fucking her proper.

I gave her no time to rest or recover and she gasped to catch a breath as I pistoned into her from above. I figured if the second orgasm came so easily after the first then maybe I could conjure a few more without much trouble.

I performed my summoning ritual with abandon, launching myself into her sweet, giving depths with long strokes. Her head was thrown back, her mouth open and gasping between moans. Her hands were all over me, holding, pushing, pulling, unable to find a place or purpose as her body remained completely focused on her pussy. I filled my hand with her breast, holding it firmly but not roughly, and gave her nipple a gentle squeeze. She moaned louder.

I wanted to kiss her, to have my mouth on her, in her, all of her. I couldn't touch her enough, I couldn't plunge deep enough, I couldn't get enough of her skin against mine. All I could to was fuck her hard, joining her in delirious pleasure.

"From behind!" she gasped, barely able to speak. Her hands landed in my hair and she pulled my face to her. "Take me from behind!"

I got up quickly and helped her up and over, and in a moment she was on her knees in front of me. Her short legs put her low so I put her legs together and spread mine wide to meet her at the right angle. I took her little ass in my hands and slid quickly down to the hilt, buried in her tight little pussy once more.

Something came over Susie as I took control of her from behind. She had shown no lack of intensity before, but something about this position turned her lust up to eleven. She growled when I slid my cock into her, a low sexy, throaty noise. She turned her face back to me and through clenched teeth she barked her order.

"Fuck me! Fuck me HARD!" She had tensed up, her lungs were heaving, her nostrils flaring -- she looked intense, fired up and ready to fuck like hell.

"Yes, ma'am!"

I took a commanding grip on her hips, slid back until only the swollen, aching head of my cock was lodged in her needy hole, then drove it home like a railroad spike. BOOM! And BOOM! And BOOM! I thrashed her little body about as hard as I dared and sent her hands scrambling for something to hold, some stability against the raging storm behind her. No way, sweetie -- you want it hard, you get it hard.

Instead of thrusting into her I started pulling her back into me more. That foiled her attempts to grab the headboard and she quickly gave up, pressing her hands into the mattress to keep me from making a complete rag doll out of her.

I slapped into her little ass over and over and my balls swung forward to crash against her clit. She was howling, grunting and moaning like an animal in heat. She fell down on the bed and reached back to grab me, found purchase around my wrist and pulled herself to the side a bit so she could look back at me. She looked like a woman possessed. Lust flowed from her face, from her clenched teeth and snarling lips, from her blazing eyes and disheveled hair matted to her sweating brow. She was a creature of lust, wild and unbridled.

I flipped my hand from her hip to her wrist, then caught her other arm and pulled her white-knuckled grip from the headboard. I held her wrists tightly and used them to pull her into me as every thrust became a thunderous blow to her body. Her face was buried in the blankets to muzzle her shrieks and moans and still she writhed and trembled like she was electrified.

By then I was ready to explode. Not only was the feel of her tight pussy exquisite but the lust and thrill of her face and sounds were encouraging me to a mighty orgasm. I held her wrists tight and drove my cock home over and over, my body possessed by the need to thrust, and thrust, harder, deeper, more, more, more! I roared and filled her with hot cum, instantly feeling the lubrication increase as I continued to thrust. I fucked her hard and unloaded into her pussy until finally the need left me and I stopped. I let go of her wrists and she fell forward. I fell with her, keeping my cock buried in her warm depths.

She was gasping for air and I wasn't in much better shape. I held most of my weight up by my hands but lowered myself onto her back, pressing her down into the bed. I nuzzled into her hair, nibbling her neck and ear as we recovered and the occasional aftershock rumbled through me.

I moved inside her, gently, slowly. What started as a motion born of my heavy breathing became slightly more, a slight thrust, a subtle grind. My cock felt better when it was moving against the walls of her sweet pussy, and after a few minutes I was slowly fucking her again from behind. I know how my dick works and I knew if I was going to get a second orgasm out of him I would have to hurry it up. I was fairly surprised it hadn't deflated in the minutes after that first one, but I guess Susie just had that something special to keep me going.

I pushed myself up and straddled her, half sitting on her thighs with my hands on her ass. I started rocking my hips quickly and concentrated on that second blast. I had done it a few times before but rarely with a woman as exciting as Susie. I hoped I wasn't pushing her too far, but she hadn't been too shy in telling me what she wanted so I figured I was good to go. Plus, as I sped up and started fucking her nice and hard again, her grunts and groans told me I was doing just fine.

I had no subtlety, I just raced for the finish line. No change of pace, no reach-around to get a finger on her clit, I just pounded down into her and let the bed springs push her back up. I was plowing her fast and furious when the feeling started again, that tightness, that swelling, that rising tide of an oncoming orgasm. I redoubled my efforts and fucked her wildly and was soon engulfed in another mind-blowing orgasm, dropping even more slippery jizz into my lover, and once again howling to the rafters as I emptied my lust inside her.

When it was over, I couldn't hold myself up anymore. I fell to the side, my wet cock slipping out and making a bit of a mess. I landed on my back and sucked in oxygen while my well-used member lolled to the side, glistening and sated. Susie crept over and half crawled on top of me, bringing her lovely, sweaty face to hover over me. That smile...the look in her eyes...the only thing better than an orgasm is the look on the face of the one who enjoyed it with you.

We were spent and exhausted, but we had made a serious mess of the bed with at least two wet spots. Susie slipped into the shower while I stripped the sheets and remade the bed with clean linens. When I was done I joined her in the shower and we shared a hot, soapy experience that was far less energetic than the last time we showered together. I enjoyed rubbing my soapy hands all over her body, making sure every square inch was squeaky clean. I was paying special attention to her tenders when she objected.

"Knock it off. I need sleep," Susie said playfully.

"Oh, all right," I pouted in kind. "But don't be surprised if I wake you up in the middle of the night." She just smiled at that.

We dried off, brushed our teeth and crawled into the crisp, clean bed, ready for slumber. Susie rolled onto her side and snuggled up to me as I spooned her from behind. She felt perfect, naked and warm in my arms. I fell asleep quickly and happily.

My dreams were warm and dark, feelings more than pictures. I was happy, wrapped in a smile and buzzing with the afterglow of some damned fine sex. All was right in my universe.

********************

I woke slowly, very much aware of Suzy's head on my shoulder, my arm on her back and her naked body pressed against mine on my left side. It was nice. Not for the first time I reflected on our situation and wondered where it might be headed. Last night was a hell of a lot of fun, but there was a discussion that needed to happen. I tried not to fidget for fear of waking her, but she was already awake.

"Did you know you snore?"

"I have heard that. I hope it wasn't a problem."

"It wasn't. I liked it. It was very quiet. Subtle. More like a rumbling purr than an old-man snore. I felt like I was sleeping next to a lion."

"OK, that was awesome. You are like Miracle-Grow for my ego, lady." We shared a laugh and she nuzzled deeper into me.

"You let that ego grow as much as you like. You earned it."

"Have I earned a trip to the bathroom?"

"Oh, go and ruin the moment why don't you? Fine, go." She rolled away from me and off my arm, allowing me to rise. I hurried into the bathroom and finished my critical morning business.

When I returned I lay on my back and she quickly crawled up on me, her head on my chest with her face close to mine, her body half draped over me. She pulled the covers over us to keep in the warmth. Her brown eyes looked up at me, glittering as always, and I could see her wheels turning. She had something to say and I knew what it was.

"Not now," I said quietly. "Not yet."

"Not yet." she agreed.

"Until then...can you do me a favor?"

"Hmmm? What's that?"

"I've got an itch only you can scratch." I arched an eyebrow at her, leaving little question as to my intention.

"Funny you should mention that. I've got one too. Where's yours?"

"I think you can find it by now." Her hand slithered down under the covers and found my cock. She rolled it around with her fingers, waking him up from his slumber.

"Very good, you found it. Now where's that itch of yours?"

"Right where you left it," she replied coyly. She was being incredibly cute for some reason and I enjoyed it. I reached down and found her itch, right where it should be. I slipped a finger into her folds, igniting her fire once again.

I rolled over on top of her, holding myself up on my elbows so I didn't crush the woman. Her mouth met mine and we kissed deep and slow. She opened her legs to me and I prepared for entry, but I was in no hurry. Her thin, wide lips were delicious and tender, her tongue timid and coy, and her hands roamed my sides with a feathery touch. No, I didn't want to rush this.

We kissed for a while, and before long I was inside her, moving slowly. We made love in the low rays of the morning light and it was beautiful. It was simple and pure and wonderful. I took my time and let it flow naturally. I lowered myself a bit, pressing our bodies together and engulfing the small woman. Her arms snaked around me and held on to my back, gently holding me down.

After a while her noises started to get louder, her breathing heavier, and her kissing more forceful. She was getting close. I sent a hand down beneath her ass to press her more tightly against me, and that extra force only increased our passion. I thrust a little more forcefully, reaching for my own orgasm and hoping we could arrive at the same time.

She broke her lips away from mine and buried her face in my neck, licking and nipping at my flesh. Her arms held tighter and her body tensed at just the right time. She made little sound as she came, aside from a gentle high-pitched grunt every time I pressed into her. My orgasm arrived just seconds after hers began and I squeezed her tightly, releasing my seed deep inside her. We came together, our bodies exploding in shared ecstasy.

After it was over, after the tidal wave subsided and the roaring in our ears retreated, we stayed there, unmoving. Just breathing. Just being. After a long while, with my half-swollen member still nestled within her silken folds, I pushed myself up on my free hand. Susie looked up at me, her deep dark eyes half open but speaking loudly. Thankfully, she didn't say a word. She didn't need to.

I picked her up with the hand still underneath her and rolled over, managing to stay inside her as we flipped. I grabbed the blanket and pulled it over us and relaxed as Susie made herself comfortable, cooing gently atop my chest. Then I slept.

********************

Again I woke to a beautiful woman on top of me with her head on my chest and her hair tickling my cheek. This time she was still asleep and I enjoyed the quiet moments. Her breathing was deep and serene and calming. She was light as a feather on top of me, still straddling me though I had fallen out of her some time ago. I wanted to reach up and caress her but didn't want her to wake up yet. I was happy to wait.

After a while her breathing changed and she stirred. She lifted her head and looked at me with bleary, happy eyes. We watched each other for a while in silence; searching, studying. I know what I saw. But I couldn't tell what she saw.

She kissed me, then pushed herself up, the blanket falling off her naked back. She looked so good...

"I'll be back." She slid off me and went into the bathroom. I just lay there and pondered. This friends-with-benefits thing was outstanding, but far deeper than I expected. I know how to have casual sex and that's how this started, but...was it still? And if not, then what was it? Shit, son -- what have you got yourself into now?

When she returned she held a wet washcloth in her hand. She sat down next to me and pressed the cloth against my naughty bits, cleaning up the mess we had made earlier. She smiled as she cleaned off my penis and I enjoyed her attention immensely. In fact, had she kept it up any longer she would have had another problem on...or rather in...her hands. When she was done she dropped it on the nightstand and laid down next to me, pulling the covers over her.

"We need to talk," she said quietly.

"Agreed."

"I like what we have here. I feel young again and I love it."

"You do feel young. Every inch of you." I let my hand roam her body gently.

"I had no idea how badly I needed sex. Somehow I managed to just let it go and spend all my energy working, but you really woke me up. And I don't want to let that part of me go dormant again."

"Again, agreed."

"But I know what this is, Tim. This is sex, not love, and I know the difference. I need to make sure you do too." She studied my face intently.

"I know what this is too. I enjoy our time together. A LOT, I might add. We are very good for each other right now, and maybe for another week, a month, a year, who knows? But the time will come when this passes and I understand that. We are on the same page."

"Good. I was worried."

"Figured you were so good I'd fall madly in love with you?" Her wide mouth broke into a toothy smile.

"You wouldn't be the first to fall for me. There is another thing, though."

"The office."

"You pay attention. This cannot get around the office, and we need to cool it while we are there. Sarah asked me if there was something going on last week."

"Seriously?"

"Yes. She didn't mention you, but she asked me if I was...'getting some,' she said."

"And you replied?"

"I gave her a line about make-up sex and made it sound like I meant Pete." I loved way she laced the word 'Pete' with such disdain. "But obviously this little adventure has had some effects that people are noticing, so we need to cool it, especially at the office."