Susie, Ascending

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"As long as you still wear that miniskirt occasionally, agreed."

"Why do you like that skirt so much?"

"You have to ask? How many times have I told you how glorious your lower half is?" I threw off the covers and sat up quickly, then grabbed Susie by the hips and pretty much flipped her over on her belly. She let out a squeal and a laugh as I man-handled her. I pulled her legs together and straddled her calves. I leaned forward, putting my face right above her stunning ass.

"This, right here," I said, both hands on her tight little cheeks, "Is solid gold. Your ass is a national treasure." I traced my fingers across her skin, outlining her bum and making her squirm as I tickled her. "If I could buy stock in this ass I would invest every spare penny. If this ass were running for president, I would be its campaign manager." She was laughing now as I built up some steam for my homage to her posterior. "If this ass were a sports team it would be looking for a three-pete. If this ass were a piece of land, it would be a national park. A very little one, I might add. If this ass were edible...wait. Let me check..."

I took a big, playful bite on her left ass check and she screamed in amused surprise. I kissed the red spot and rubbed away any slight pain I might have given her.

"This one I call Bella. She is the shy, demure one. She likes poetry and art and hopes to open a gallery of erotic sculpture someday. This one, "I put my tongue on her right cheek, licking her and leaving a long, wet trail, "I'll call...Sasha! She is the wild one, the life of the party, the one who'll try anything once. She likes the blues and film noir."

"I had no idea my buttocks were so individualized. I tend to think of them as a matched set. They should be twins, shouldn't they?"

"Not at all. Well, to the untrained eye, maybe. But to a man who is this perceptive, knowledgeable and articulate...and close!" I nipped at Sasha, pulling another squeal from Susie. "No, to me they are as individual as night and day, sun and moon...OK, no, they are both the moon I guess." Again we laughed at the absurdity of the whole scene, but I was starting to get horny again so I thought I'd push a little.

"Ah, but what's this?" I nipped at the bottom of her left cheek (Bella, if you are keeping track) and continued to nuzzle and nip and lick my way around her left side, traveling the full outer curve of her lovely bum, then coming around the middle to land at the top of her crack. I nibbled there at the opening, wiggling my tongue down just an inch.

"Bella and Sasha have a friend! Who might this be, I wonder..." I spread her cheeks a little and slithered my tongue lower, nipping and nuzzling my way down her crevice. She arched her back a little to bring her ass up. Just before my tongue met her rosebud I stopped.

"My, she is lovely. So shy, she is, hiding way down here. I wonder if she'd like a kiss?" Some girls are mighty sensitive about their back door so I wanted to get permission before going too much further.

"She would," she said in a low, sexy voice.

Permission granted. I went back down and planted a gentle kiss on her puckered brown eye. I let my tongue wiggle around the hole, gently exploring her nether region while Susie started to purr softly.

"She's nice. I like her. I think I'll call her..."

"No. She already has a name."

"Oh really? Do tell."

"That's Scarlett, dummy."

"Oh really!"

********************