Susie Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rosa's cooking was fabulous and I ate more than I should.

Corey's Surprise

As we were preparing to leave, Corey's father said, "Oh, son, before you go, take Susan up to my office. Get a picture of her and drop it off at the gate so she can have an entry ID made."

Corey took me up to his father's bedroom area and into a study with a computer and books. He looked in a closet and brought out a digital camera. "Stand over there, Susan."

I did so, saying "What's this about?"

Corey put the camera chip into the computer, found my picture and started it printing. "I am getting you a picture ID so you can come and go through the security gate without calling the house here."

"Why do I need that?"

Corey took the picture and put the camera back. "I will tell you after we leave."

We went down said our good-bye's and got into his car.

"OK, Corey, what's going on?"

"I got what I came for. I will explain after we are outside the compound."

At the gate he handed the guard my picture, "A picture of Miss Susan O'Connell for access authorized by Leonard Daniels"

The guard said, "Wait a minute." and returned a bit later. He handed Corey a laminated ID card with my picture. We drove out.

"Please, Corey, what's going on?"

He pulled the car over, held up a key and said, "my surprise!"

"What is that?"

"It's a key to the guest house! My Father says we can use it almost any time we wish, with some limitations."

"Corey, why would we want to use the guest house?" Then realization struck, "Ohhh, so we can have a nice place to get together, our 'trysting place'."

"Exactly."

"That's a wonderful idea." I hesitated, "But, ... I don't know that I can be comfortable there. I think your father may be watching us, spying on us, trying to see me naked." I shivered at the thought.

"Susan this is up to you, we don't need to ever use the guest house. Just think about it and let me know. Even if you decide not to now, it's available for us later, or never."

"Corey, you had a wonderful idea and I hate to pass it up, but I just don't know. I promise I will consider it carefully. Can I talk to your mom and Kaitlyn about it to get their thoughts?"

"Of course, I encourage you to do so."

A Decision to make

The next day I went to see Kaitlyn. As usual her mom answered the door.

"Mrs. Daniels can we talk?"

"Of course, I am beginning to think I talk to you more than I talk to Kaitlyn. What is it?"

"Mrs Daniels do you know Corey asked his father to allow us to use his guest house when we want to, to, uhh ..."

"Get together for sex? No I didn't but it's an excellent idea. Did Mr. Daniels agree?"

"Not just for sex, Mrs. Daniels, but also to be alone together, and he did agree. Corey says 'with some limitations' but I don't know for sure what they are."

"So what's the question, Susie?"

"Well, Mr. Daniels, is creepy. He made chills go up my spine. I am worried he will, like, spy on us and try to see me naked for his own pleasure."

"He may, indeed, be 'creepy,' but I don't think he would do what you are afraid of. I doubt he is interested in you."

"I wish I could be sure too, Mrs Daniels."

"If there is anything I do to ease your doubts let me know."

"I will if I can think of anything."

I went upstairs and had pretty much the same conversation with Kaitlyn.

"If only I could convince myself that what Corey said was right," I told her.

"What did Corey say."

"Basically he claimed that most of what your father said was directed at Corey to compliment him on picking a good looking girl."

"My father is so into appearances," Kaitlyn said.

"Wait a minute. If it was really directed at Corey then it will be different if Corey isn't there, right?"

"Yeah I suppose, but how are you going to get an invitation to be there alone?"

"That's not what I am thinking. Isn't this coming weekend your weekend to spend with your father?"

"Aha! You want me to invite you?"

"Do you think it would be OK for me to come with you this weekend?"

"Let's find out." We ran down to talk to her mother.

"Mom, could Susie come with me to Dad's this weekend?"

"Well, I would have to ask him but it will probably be OK. Susie, I thought you didn't want to stay there?"

"Mrs Daniels, if what Corey says is right then things will be different when Corey isn't with me. I want to be sure of that. If I can go with Kaitlyn then I can see whether things will be okay. I can pretend I liked being there with Corey, swimming and all. I can also pretend I want to see the guest house and maybe even sleep there. Well, that won't be pretending.

"Mrs Daniels, if its okay with you and Kaitlyn's father could you call my parents and ask if I can go with Kaitlyn? They're more likely to say yes if you ask."

"Well, that makes me feel a bit like we are fooling your parents but I do want you to get this resolved in your mind so I do want you to go so, okay, I'll call them."

"Thank you, Mrs Daniels."

"You are welcome, again, Miss O'Connell."

Not too much later she yelled upstairs saying, "Your father says it's OK for Susan to come with you, Kaitlyn. He is anxious for her to see the guest house and, Susan, he is happy you liked his home so much."

That evening the phone rang and mommy answered. I could tell it was Mrs. Daniels. Mommy said, "We will discuss it and I will get back to you." She came to the family room where we were watching TV. "That was Mrs. Daniels, she wants to know if it would be OK for Susie to go with Kaitlyn to visit her father. I assume you knew about this, Susie. Weren't you just there with Corey yesterday?"

"Yes, I was. I told you about the pool and everything. Well I was talking with Kaitlyn about how great it was and she said she was going this weekend for her regular monthly visit and wanted me to come. I told her that her mom and dad would need to decide to invite me."

"Well I guess it would be OK, I don't want you wearing out your welcome. It doesn't sound like Corey and Kaitlyn see their father much and you don't want to be intruding on their time together. What do you think, dear." that last was directed to Daddy.

"It sounds OK to me. If they talked about it and invited her I see no reason to worry about wearing out any welcome."

"OK, I'll call Mrs Daniels back."

"Thank you Mommy and Daddy," I gave them each a big hug.

Friday afternoon, Mrs. Daniels picked me up at home. I told Cathy to "tell Mommy and Daddy goodbye and I love them. I will see you all Sunday."

At the security gate, I showed my pass. Mrs. Daniels said, "where did you get that?"

"Mr. Daniels had Corey get me one after he allowed us to use the guest house."

We parked at the Daniels mansion and Kaitlyn and I got out. Mrs. Daniels stayed in the car and didn't leave until Mr Daniels greeted us at the door, "Hello girls." He hugged Kaitlyn and said, "Susan, it is nice for you to return so soon. Couldn't get enough of the place?" Mrs. Daniels drove away with barely a glance.

"I do really like it Mr. Daniels."

"Make yourselves at home. I have go to work for a few hours and Marianne is at the beauty parlor getting her beauty put back on. She should be back shortly."

After he left Kaitlyn said, "that's not unusual. I'm supposed to be here to be with him and he spends time at work or golfing and I'm here alone or with Marianne which is just about the same as being alone since she barely acknowledges my presence. What do you want to do?"

"How about we check out the guest house?"

"I don't know where to get a key. We can ask Marianne when she gets back but I bet she doesn't know where one is."

I held up a key in front of her.

"Where did you get that?"

"Your father gave it to Corey when he allowed us to use the Guest house. Corey loaned it to me for the weekend. One thing, we must not mess anything up, just look around. If we like it maybe your father will let us sleep there. Would you want to do that?

"Sure, I've never been inside."

A Look at the Guest House

The front door of the guest house opened into a small entry way with a coat stand. Beyond was a moderately sized, well furnished living room with a TV and stereo. On the right of the living room was a hallway to the bedrooms. the two bedrooms, one on each side of the hallway were each furnished with a king size bed, a small dresser with mirror, and a tiny desk. Each bedroom had an attached bath with a vanity and a shower tub combination. "almost like a hotel room," I commented.

On the other side of the living room was a small kitchen with an oven/range, a sink with disposal, a dishwasher and a refrigerator. There was an empty small pantry and plenty of dishes, tableware and cooking utensils in the cabinets. Off the kitchen was a tiny laundry room with a vertically stacked washer/dryer. A shelf held detergent, bleach and some general cleaning products.

The kitchen opened onto a small dining area with four chairs and a table. A door led back into the living room. The living room had a sliding glass door that led out to the moderate sized patio. The patio had two chaises and a table with four chairs. To the side away from the main house was a hot tub with room for maybe four people. The patio extended about 30 feet to the pool.

"I do think this will do!" I exclaimed, thinking, "if only I can feel comfortable."

"What do you mean, it 'will do'? This place is fabulous! I wonder if there is any way to get my father to let Johnny and I use it?"

I carefully locked everything up as we left. "Do you think your father might let us sleep here tonight?"

"Maybe if you let him think you want to be ready for Corey and you to use it."

"How about a swim?" I asked.

"Okay"

We raced in, took our bags upstairs to Kaitlyn's room and quickly changed into our suits. As we raced out I said, "When I was here both Corey and your father said skinny dipping was allowed."

"I don't think I want to be skinny dipping in front of my father and his girl friend."

"I may try it sometime just to see if I get a reaction."

While we were swimming around, Marianne came out wearing a really tiny bikini. The top was two small triangles held up with threads. The bottom was an even tinier triangle attached with threads, one of which ran through her butt crack. She said, "This thing is uncomfortable." and removed the top. "After all it's only us girls and these," she put her hands under her clearly artificial boobs, "aren't anything Leo hasn't seen. Hello, Kaitlyn and hello Susan, it's nice to see you again so soon."

"Hi Marianne," I said. "Why don't you take off the bottom too. It's 'only us girls' and I am sure that's also something Leo has seen."

"You're right!" she said and took off the bottom too. Her 'labia majora' were bald, her labia minora hung out from the slit and in front there was the ridge of her clitoris showing out. She lay down, spread her legs slightly and said, "That is more comfortable. And, Susan, I think Leo will enjoy the view."

Kaitlyn whispered to me, "She just said more words to you than I think she has said to me in my entire life."

I whispered back, "She thinks I am like her, and after a Daniels man. You're one of the Daniels family, not to be trusted with certain information."

We went back to playing. At one point I yelled over to Marianne, "When I was here before, Mr Daniels said skinny dipping is allowed. I am thinking of trying that. Do you think it will be okay?"

"Sure, Leo won't care, but it would be much more effective if Corey were here."

I whispered to Kaitlyn, "I'm going to do it. That way I can see if your father is really interested in seeing me naked."

I got out and pulled off my suit, placing it next to Marianne's. She said, "nice, nice tight young body. You just need to fertilize those boobs. My Leo likes a woman who can fill a bra." She put her hands under her breasts and shook them again to emphasize the point. "Yours are so precious," she laughed lightly. "Once they are all the way grown you may want to consider implants." Again she shook hers in demonstration of the wonders of modern surgery.

"Corey seems to like these just fine," I said. "And they are probably fully grown too," I thought.

"That's good. Men are different. Some do like the young girl look. You pull it off well."

"Well I am young."

"A shaved pussy helps too, men seem to like seeing a bald one instead of the hair." She pushed her crotch up a little to demonstrate. "Yours is a nice color though. It's nice that you keep it matching your hair."

"All natural," I told her. "I didn't realized women shaved their pussies."

"Oh yes, it's all the rage among those who have men to excite."

I ran back to the pool and jumped in.

"You two are really hitting it off," Kaitlyn said.

"I think she thinks we're kindred spirits," I said.

When Kaitlyn's father came home he came out to the patio. "Hi girls. Hello darling," he gave Marianne a kiss. "I like your outfit!"

"It was partly Susan's idea. She's wearing the same style."

"Really! You accepted my suggestion to go skinny dipping, did you, Susan?"

"Yes, Mr Daniels," I jumped out of the pool to show him and dove back in.

"Well, good for you, but it would be more effective were Corey present."

"That's what Marianne said too. I guess having Marianne sunbathing nude made it more acceptable to me. I'll do it with Corey when he's here."

"You're being quite bold," Kaitlyn whispered to me.

"Just seeing whether your father is interested," I whispered back. Then I said aloud, "I think I'll sunbathe a bit. Kaitlyn, do you want to join me?"

"No I'll swim a little more," she replied and whispered, "And watch your shenanigans from here."

I climbed out and slowly sauntered over to my towel giving Mr. Daniels a good look. I dried off slowly allowing the towel to move away from my breasts or twat as I dried parts away from them.

I lay down naked and then jumped up, "oh! almost forgot the sun block. I could get a burn in some places that could be really uncomfortable."

I picked up the sun block and slowly slid it all over, with special attention to my tits and slit. I asked, "Could someone do my back?"

Marianne offered and spread sun block all over. Mr Daniels watched the whole show with definite interest but no more so than I would expect from any man and maybe less. Marianne didn't act the least threatened by my naked presence either. I felt reasonably certain now that Corey had been right.

Now I had to sunbathe when I would have preferred to be in the pool with Kaitlyn. She swam back and forth, occasionally splashing water at me. Finally I guessed that sufficient time had passed and the next time she splashed me I acted angry and jumped in, splashing water at her.

"That was some show," she whispered. "You would have had Corey's cock sticking up like a flag pole, Johnny's too."

"But almost no reaction from your father," I said, "That makes me feel good about using the guest house."

"Oh, Mr. Daniels." I swam to the side of the pool and pulled myself up to sit on the side. I positioned my body for what I thought would be maximum effect and said, sweetly, "Mr Daniels, Do you think Kaitlyn and I could sleep in the guest house tonight. I would really like to try it out."

"Well, maybe, has Corey told you the rules I set down."

"No, he told me there were some but hasn't been over them with me."

"Well one of them is that you are to leave the house the way you find it. That means made beds, swept floors, dinnerware back in the cupboards, not the dishwasher, no clothes in closets, etcetera. I don't want to have to hire a maid to clean up every time you use it."

"Kaitlyn did you hear that?" I yelled over to her, "We need to clean up the guest house if we sleep there. that means making the beds."

Kaitlyn came over, "What if we sleep on the floor in our sleeping bags? You brought yours to use anyway and I have one in my room."

"That sounds good. Are there any other rules we need to worry about, Mr. Daniels?"

"No, the others are about when you can use it. Be sure Corey tells you about them."

"I will. Thank you. You did say we could sleep there didn't you?"

"Yes, you may sleep there. For tonight only!"

"Thank you Mr. Daniels." I slipped back into the water.

"I don't think you needed to get out of the water," Kaitlyn whispered.

When we tired of swimming we got out. I stayed naked and dried off. Then I picked up my suit and followed Kaitlyn into the house.

A Night in the Guest House

After dinner we prepared to go over to the guest house. Kaitlyn asked her father, "Can I pick out a couple of videos for us to watch over there?"

"Wouldn't you rather use the theater?"

"We'll do that tomorrow when we can watch in our PJ's and then go right upstairs when we are tired. I don't want to walk outside to the guest house when I'm tired."

"Be sure to bring them back tomorrow."

We went into the video vault and spent a lot of time discussing what to get. Finally we decided to each pick one.

At the guest house, I said that I wanted to try the hot tub. "In the nude, Kaitlyn, let's get undressed."

"In the nude? This going naked stuff has really taken you over. Maybe you should join a nudist colony."

"Maybe I will if Corey wants to too." I was already out of my clothes, "Come on, get undressed!"

I hadn't seen Kaitlyn completely naked for a while and she had really filled out. Big busted, round and firm on top with a really narrow waist and large hips. Her stomach was slightly rounded. She had dark brown pubic hair that covered her genitals in curls. The pubic hair did a better job of covering her genitals than Marianne's suit bottoms would have.

"You have put on some curves in all the right places since I last saw you naked," I told her.

We turned the hot tub on and got in. Sitting there at night I wished Corey was with us. "Look," I said quietly. Kaitlyn's father and Marianne were walking over to the main hot tub. They were naked. "Your father has a big cock too," I whispered, "but not as big as Corey's."

EEuuww! Not what I want to talk about, my father and brother's penis size," Kaitlyn said.

"Hi girls," Kaitlyn's father yelled over to us and we waved back.

"I am a lot more comfortable here. I'm really glad I came and I'm enjoying myself a lot," I told her. "Thanks for inviting me."

"I think you invited yourself," she said. "And can tell you're enjoying yourself. You're bouncing around totally naked most of the time. But you're spending so much time with Marianne, and not much with me. I have enjoyed the show you are putting on but can't we be together more?"

"Of course. I am only spending time with Marianne because I wanted to see if I could be comfortable here. I have decided I can be. Let's have some fun -- since I am getting in so good with Marianne is there anything you would like me to try and find out?"

"I would like to know why she is spending time with you but never with me. I also suspect my father is running around with some women from his office. I wonder if she knows or cares. I bet he's going to dump her soon for one of those others. She's starting to show her age like my Mom was when they broke up."

We then talked about Johnny and Corey and what college would be liked as we (or I anyway) watched Mr Daniels and Marianne 'going at it' in the other hot tub.

Kaitlyn said, "I wish Johnny and I could come here to the guest house."

"Why don't you? You could ask, or maybe come with Corey and I. That would be something, you and Johnny 'doing it' in one bedroom with Corey and I in the other. Meeting in the nude here in the hot tub and 'doing it' together."