Susie Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Susie_O
Susie_O
438 Followers

That evening at dinner I told Mommy and Daddy what she had said. Daddy said, "Not to worry, princess, we will make sure you are not hurt."

Mommy said, "And, on the same subject, Mr. Daniels has invited all of us to his home on Friday for dinner and to discuss the betrothal. Mrs. Daniels, Corey and Kaitlyn will also be there. From what you have said, Corey's mother may be at a psychological disadvantage there."

"Why, Mommy?"

"Well she lived there when they were married and Mr. Daniels' girlfriend will be there. It might be emotionally difficult to be there. That may cause problems for her in discussions."

"Maybe, Mommy, but I think she knows how to handle her ex-husband. It may turn out to be more of a problem for him."

"You do?"

"Yep! She gotexactly what she wanted in the divorce. Even though she said it was only a quarter of his money I think she played him like a fiddle. I think he's more upset that she, Corey and Kaitlyn came away so free of him that has him upset. I doubt it's the money at all. If she had wanted to stay in that house, she could have. You know she lived there until the divorce was final. I don't think she has any attachment to the house at all."

I turned to Cathy and said, "be sure to bring your swimsuit, Mr. Daniels has a fabulous pool. Us kids will have plenty of time while the parents talk."

On Friday, Mommy insisted that Cathy and I dress up, no jeans, for dinner at the Daniels mansion.

Everyone else was there when we arrived and Corey performed the introductions. Daddy and Mr. Daniels exchanged some brief discussion of their work. Mommy asked Mrs. Daniels what she did. I was interested and surprised to hear her say that she did a lot of charitable work. I asked her, "Mrs. Daniels you seem to always be home when I come by. When do you get away?"

She said that she worked late at night. "Many of these places need someone to answer phones or monitor patients 24 hours a day. I take the late night and early morning times that few volunteers want. That way I can be home for Corey and Kaitlyn."

I made a kind of face at Kaitlyn, she had led me to believe that her mom went out at night to meet guys.

Rosa, Mr. Daniels' Housekeeper and cook, made a fabulous dinner. Mr. Daniels said that he had also hired a cleaning service so Rosa would not have to clean up after us.

Over dinner the discussion turned to the kids. Mommy and Mrs. Daniels and even Marianne spent a lot of time saying how wonderful Corey and I were. Cathy and Kaitlyn received only brief mentions. I guess because Corey and I were the main reason for everyone being together.

After dinner, the parents went into the parlor/library to hash out the betrothal. Marianne and 'us kids' were sent to the pool.

Cathy and Skinny Dipping

We went out to the patio and I said, "My suit's in the guest house."

Cathy replied, "Oh goody, I want to see it!"

We all went in and Cathy exclaimed, "Oohh! It's a nice little house with a kitchen and everything."

We went in the bedroom and I got my swimsuit out of the locker in the closet. I heard Cathy asking, "Soooo, this is where you two have sex?"

"Yes it is, Cathy and you are getting a bit too personal." I began removing my clothes.

"Susie!" Cathy pointed out "Corey is right here."

"I know, Cathy. I am not showing him anything he hasn't seen. And I think he likes it."

Corey said, "Yes I do, indeed!"

I was totally nude and grabbed him and gave him a big kiss. I felt him squeeze my butt.

I slipped on my swim suit and heard Cathy say, "Corey, I can show you something you haven't seen."

I turned and saw her standing on the bed pulling her dress over her head. "Cathy, what are you doing!" I shouted.

"You showed Corey your body. I want to show him mine."

I grabbed her and pulled her dress down, saying, "Stop this instant!"

Corey grabbed his swim trunks, said, "I'll wait in the living room," and left with Kaitlyn.

"Cathy, what were you doing?"

"I thought Corey might like to see my naked body too," she explained.

"At least she's honest," I thought and said, "That's not appropriate."

"Didn't you tell me that you and Corey's father's girlfriend go naked in the pool?"

"Well, yes, but it's not appropriate for you, and it's not appropriate now. Put on your swimsuit!"

She put on her suit, pouting all the time and refusing to look at me.

When we came out Kaitlyn was in the living room and told us, "Corey's changing. My suit's in my bedroom. I'm going to get it." She gave me a quick smile. She had clearly enjoyed Cathy's little show and my reaction.

Ever the overdoer, Cathy said, "Where's Corey changing?"

"No, Cathy, we can stay out at the pool," I told her, suspecting she wanted a peek.

Marianne was out sitting on one of the chaises so we went and talked a bit with her. When Kaitlyn and Corey returned the three of us got in the pool but Cathy stayed and continued to chat with Marianne.

After we had been swimming a while, I saw Cathy remove her swim suit and jump into the pool. Startled, I swam over to her. "Whatare you doing?" I asked.

"Marianne said that skinny dipping is allowed, so I decided to try it."

"Cathy get your suit back on right now!"

"Why? Marianne said that you and Corey skinny dip all the time."

"But not today. Mommy and Daddy are here, they won't like it!"

"Well, I could tell them you do it all the time with Corey."

"Oohh Marianne, you blabbermouth," I thought, but said, "Cathy, Marianne also sits here and sunbathes in the nude but she has her suit on today!"

"Yeah! what there is of it," Cathy replied with a smile. Marianne did have some of the skimpiest bathing suits. They were just tiny triangles of cloth held on with almost invisible threads.

"Cathy, please, I don't want a big hassle over this with Mommy and Daddy." Kaitlyn and Corey had come over.

"What's up?" Corey asked.

"Didn't you notice?" I said. "Cathy took off her swimsuit and is stark naked!"

Corey made a ridiculous suggestion. "Maybe we should just go with it, get naked and tell them that's what we always do."

"Corey, that could blow the whole betrothal!" I was losing my mind with worry. "Corey, remember my mother is already concerned that I am a bad influence on Cathy. What can we do? Shehasto get her suit back on!"

Corey jumped out of the water and went over to Marianne. After a brief discussion Marianne called to Cathy. They spoke for a bit and Cathy put her suit back on. She came back to the pool wearing her best face of disgust and said, "she says skinny dipping isn't allowed today. Did you make her say that, Corey?"

Corey told her, "I just reminded her that we have different rules when certain guests are present," he said.

"Thank you," I whispered to him as Cathy swam to the middle of the pool.

"Cathy's just a very curious young girl," he said, "and also quite an exhibitionist like a close relative of hers I know." He gave me a kiss and a gentle pat on my butt.

"Corey. I worry about her. I don't want her running around and exposing herself to all the guys. That really attracts the wrong sort and gives them improper ideas."

Corey answered, "You may be right but I don't see what we can do about it."

"Please, just don't encourage her." I pleaded.

We got back in the pool and soon we were having so much fun I forgot about Cathy's indiscretions.

Our parents finally came out. It was really late and Mr. Daniels announced, "It's getting late and I have invited everyone to stay the night. Cathy and Susie, your parents have accepted. Corey and Kaitlyn, your mother has accepted as well. Corey, you and Susie can use your usual bedroom in the guest house. Susie's parents will use the other. Cathy, you will stay with Kaitlyn in her room. My ex-wife will use Corey's bedroom in the main house."

"Thank you, Mr. Daniels," I said.

"Oh, one other thing," he said to me. "You and Corey are excused from the guest house cleanup requirements for this one night."

"Thankyou again!" I exclaimed.

My mother told Cathy. "It's getting late, you need to get to bed."

"I don't have any PJ's or nightgown," Cathy responded. Then, barely concealing her desire, she asked, "can I sleep in the nude?"

"Kaitlyn probably has something you can wear," Mommy told her.

"Sure," Kaitlyn replied, telling Cathy, "if you don't mind it being a bit too large."

"Corey, it's probably time we turn in too," I said. "Goodnight, Kaitlyn and Cathy. Kaitlyn, don't let her keep you up."

"I'll try not to," Kaitlyn said, "Cathy, come on, let me show you my room."

Before leaving Cathy said, "So, sex in the guest house tonight!"

"Cathy!" I said in exasperation.

As she left I whispered to Corey, "Corey, I think I will feel inhibited with my parents right next door, so I'm not sure about having sex tonight."

Corey replied, "I understand. I have similar feelings."

My mother said, "We're turning in too. Could you show us the room we should use?"

"Sure," I said, "I'll show you the entire guest house. I guess we need to wait for tomorrow to find out the results of your discussions?"

"We'll go over the details tomorrow morning," Daddy told us. "I think you'll be pleased"

We went in and I showed Mommy the rooms in the house, "We usually have to wash the sheets, make the beds and everything before we leave. Mr. Daniels told us we don't need to tonight." I also showed her my locker with the change of clothes I kept there. "Corey and I will use this room, you and Daddy have the other."

In the Hot Tub

I turned to Corey and said, "Let's get in the hot tub before bed."

"Sure," he said.

I turned to Mommy and Daddy and invited them to join us.

"We didn't bring swim suits, dear," Mommy replied.

"You don't need them, we go in naked all the time," I said, without thinking. I realized what I had said and worried about the response.

I was surprised ... , no -- shocked, when Corey told them, "She's right, Mr. and Mrs. Daniels, you can go in without a suit."

Daddy whispered something to Mommy and I was really shocked when Mommy said, "Well maybe the hot tub for a bit."

"Good," Corey said and removed his swim trunks. "Come on, Princess Susan."

I could see Mommy trying not to stare. I could tell she was looking at, while trying not to look at, Corey's penis.

Corey left to turn on the hot tub. Daddy went over to Mommy and started helping her undress while whispering in her ear. In her underwear Mommy was not that bad. Her tummy bulged a little and had stretch marks on it. Daddy removed her bra and her breasts were nice sized and round but sagged a bit and also had stretch marks. I had not seen Mommy in a bathing suit or anything for a while so this was the first time I could remember seeing her figure. She was thin with a nicely narrow waist and fairly large hips. She had a flat behind. She removed her panties and I saw she had a light brown bush of pubic hair that barely covered her slit. She had pronounced major labia and no clitoral hood or minor labia showed.

I went over to her and said, "You're beautiful, Mommy."

Daddy undressed. He was thin, not muscular at all, but certainly not too thin. When he was naked except for his briefs which showed the outline of his penis and testicles, he hesitated.

To get him over his hesitation, I told him, "Daddy, be proud of your penis. I know it gives Mommy huge amounts of pleasure and even more importantly it played a big part in making Cathy and me."

"Maybe you should go out with Corey," he said.

"Daddy, don't be so bashful, I'll see you anyway when you come out. Be proud of it," I told him again and actually tugged down a bit on his waistband.

"Susie!" Mommy said. Then she reached over and took Daddy's waistband herself, saying, "Susie's right dear, you can 'be proud of it'!". She lowered his underwear and held them at his feet as he stepped out. His relaxed penis seemed long but not quite as long as Corey's and was quite thin. He had quite a magnificent set of balls, big as kiwi fruit and hanging five or six inches below his crotch.

"Wow! Daddy," I said with a laugh. "You definitely have nothing to be ashamed of."

I undressed and led them to the hot tub. Corey was already relaxing. It was getting chilly out so the warmth of the tub felt great.

After we had sat for a few minutes I moved close to Mommy and whispered to her, "It really feels great if you sit on one of the jets." I pointed one out to her and gave her a gentle tug on her arm. She moved to it and exclaimed, "Wow!"

"What was that dear?" Daddy asked.

"Oh, Susie just suggested I move over here and it does feel good," she smiled at me and kept smiling.

I went back to her and whispered, "I think you should go over near Daddy and maybe stoke him under the water. I think he would like that."

"Susie!" she exclaimed, "not in front of you and Corey."

"We won't be able to see," I told her. "What do you think Corey and I have been doing?"

Then I told Corey, "Stand up."

"What?" Corey said.

"Please Stand up, I want Mommy to see you."

"Susie!" Mommy said.

At the same time Corey repeated, "What?"

"Please, Corey,just ...stand ...up," I requested a bit insistently. "You can sit right back down."

Corey stood, his fully engorged beast stood out for a foot from his body at a 45 degree angle or so. He sat right back down.

Mommy almost gasped at the full grown size of it and I laughed as I whispered to her, "see what I have been doing under the water. And isn't it magnificent!"

Mommy whispered back, "Yes to both questions. You really get that inside?"

"Yes I do, Mommy," I responded with a smile. "Now go over to Daddy."

Shortly after she went over Daddy said, "Claire, not in front of Susie!". She whispered something in his ear and they sat close to each other. Daddy gave me a big smile.

We continued to relax. My hand caressed Corey's balls and he rested his hand on the inside of my thigh right at my crotch pulling at my pubic hair.

I said, matter of factly, "Can't you tell us anything about what you decided?"

Mommy said again that we would be very pleased with what had been arranged and wanted to keep the details a surprise.

When it was time to go in to bed we realized that we had forgotten the towels. I went in and got them handing them to everyone as the got out of the pool. Daddy's penis was now fully erect and I could see it was maybe nine inches long but only about an inch in diameter. Mommy was still giving it fleeting strokes as they dried off.

I started to dry myself but decided not to do anything different just because my parents were there. So I took my towel and dried Corey, paying especial attention to his beast, even giving it a little kiss as I finished. Then I spread my arms and legs so he could reach everywhere as he dried me. I looked over to see Mommy drying Daddy. I think he had already dried her.

As we went in I told her, "Mommy, I love you and you really are beautiful."

"I love you too, dear," she replied, taking one last glance at Corey's penis as she turned to go to their bedroom. I looked at Daddy's penis and testicles as he turned into the bedroom and thought that she really didn't need to be jealous.

Mommy and Daddy in the Guest House

Mommy and Daddy went to their room. I went into our room, pulled down the bedcovers and went into the bathroom to piss and brush my teeth. Corey came in and, according to tradition, I held the beast and made "designs" in the water with its pee.

As we got into bed, I said, "This was an unusual but very enjoyable evening."

"Yes it was. Cathy is a real live wire and a lot like her sister."

"That's what worries me," I said. "I am very, very, very lucky to have encountered you. Otherwise I don't know where I would have wound up. I don't see how Cathy can be as lucky. And I wasn't sexually active, or even as interested in sex as she is until I was a couple of years older." I felt like crying as I thought about it.

Corey sensed my coming tears and held me tightly, "Your parents have some experience with you and I think Cathy is learning from your experiences as well. I think she'll turn out okay."

"I hope so," I answered.

We lay in the dark for a while and I heard a familiar sound. "Listen," I said.

"What do you hear?"

"Quiet," I whispered, "....Yes, do you hear it?"

"What?"

"My parents are making love. Isn't that the most wonderful sound?"

The walls of the guest house were better sound insulators than our home but I could hear the familiar sound of a bed creaking rhythmically along with Mommy's moans of pleasure.

"You like hearing them do it?" Corey asked.

"Yes, when they do it it is really making love. I know they are getting closer and closer, making up for any disagreements and making it more and more likely that they will be there for Cathy and me, listen."

Mommy's moans increased in volume and frequency and then ended with the wailing siren of a moan which always indicated her orgasm."

"Go, daddy!" I whispered to no one in particular. "Go daddy! another orgasm for Mommy, Way to go daddy!"

"Corey, I want to make love too." I crawled on top of him and kissed him hard while stroking his side from the armpits down to his hips. I lifted my hips slightly and moved my hand to his balls and his beast. I felt it rise from its slumber.

Corey returned the kiss and stroked my back down to my butt. he pulled my butt apart. That also pulled my slit apart slightly and I felt the cool air strike it. He reached one hand around my butt and gently tickled my labia. Then he reached around, gave me a big hug and flipped me onto my back. He stroked my nipples and my tummy down to my slit then back up and then down and around my thighs, "Oohh" I moaned.

He began fingering my clit and kissing my ears and neck and nipples. He continued to work my clit as his kisses moved over the sides of my breasts, back to my nipples and down between my breasts to my belly button. I held his shoulders and moaned as his kisses reached my thighs. His mouth and tongue went down one leg and up the other, twice! I continued to grasp his shoulders and moan.

As he moved his mouth to my clit he swung his body so his cock touched my lips. I kissed it and ran my tongue under the foreskin. He moaned quietly.

Corey continued to kiss and lick my clit as he inserted his fingers and began stroking inside. I arched my back and grasped his cock with one hand and began moving the foreskin up and letting it fall back. The feeling of orgasm filled my clit and was tingling in my vagina. I moaned louder.

Corey began stroking harder and faster inside me and his tongue whipped quickly back and forth over my clit. I exploded with a loud yell and fabulous spasms in my stomach.

As soon as I could catch my breath I grabbed a condom from the night stand next to me and put in onto Corey's cock. I used the trick of pulling his foreskin back as I put it on, knowing that would increase his pleasure. I barely had time to dab the tip with lubricant before he turned around, pushed a pillow under my hips and drove the beast inside me. "AAHH!" escaped from me as it pushed in.

We kissed passionately as Corey began with long, slow strokes. He was holding himself off of me and I ran my fingers through his chest hair. In the distant background I could hear Mommy beginning her moans of passion again. "Go Daddy!" I thought but I said, "Go Corey!" I could tell Mommy was quickly reaching orgasm again and I barely felt the tingle. I felt like we were in a race which Corey and I were losing.

Corey's slow pace quickened slightly. and I realized he wasn't racing, he was doing his best to prolong my pleasure. I tried relaxing and letting him do it to me. Mommy's moans increased in intensity and frequency. I arched my back and pushed my hips to feel more of Corey inside me.

Susie_O
Susie_O
438 Followers