Susie Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Susie_O
Susie_O
439 Followers

Corey's pace quickened and he began driving the beast ever deeper. I heard the fire truck wail of Mommy's orgasm and that suddenly excited me. Orgasmic feelings abruptly rose inside. I twisted my hips and moaned loadly. Corey drove the beast in, hard. I yelled as the orgasm filled my body. He was out and in again. I pushed as he went in and my vagina spasmed. He thrust out and in once more as my abdomen joined in the spasm.

Corey pumped two or three more times as I screamed in pleasure. I felt the beast jerk and release its load of semen. Corey grunted loudly and thrust out and in again. The beast jerked harder and I felt more semen streaming through it and out the tip. All the time I heard myself screaming . He thrust another time, pushed in hard and stayed there grunting and moaning as the beast jerked and exhausted its fill. My screaming had stopped. I could barely catch my breath and spasms still shot through me. The beast trembled intensely inside me. Corey hugged me and planted a big kiss. As we allowed our bodies to relax and the tremors subsided, I heard more sexual activity in the other room. "Okay, Daddy, you win., I don't think we can do it another time," I thought.

When our bodies had completely stopped their trembling and all my parts were relaxed, I said to Corey, "Do you hear them again?" Mommy's moans were quickly approaching another orgasm.

"Yes, I do," He said.

"I think they are trying to out do us. This is the third time. Did you hear them while we were making love?"

"Yes, Princess Susan, I did. It's okay if they 'win', I'm satisfied."

"Me too, Sir Corey," I said to the sound of another of Mommy's orgasmic wails. "Maybe they did it three times but nothing could be as great as what I just experienced."

As was so often the case we slept in each others arms with the beast tucked safely inside my cave.

Susie_O
Susie_O
439 Followers