Susie Ch. 16

Story Info
Colleen mets Howard's parents.
6.1k words
4.67
18.8k
3
0

Part 16 of the 39 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 08/16/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Susie_O
Susie_O
439 Followers

I am Susie O'Connell and Howard provided this story about what happened after his "first time" with Colleen.a

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My name is Howard Duncan.

This story is about part of my 20th birthday present from Colleen. She and I made love for the first time at Corey Daniels' father's guest house. Afterwards we cuddled, naked, in the hot tub.

More Sex

"You know, I'm really hungry." she told me.

"Me too," I responded. "Should we eat here or go out?"

"It's kind of late to go out but I don't know what's here."

There was a noise in the house, "What's that!" Colleen shouted.

We turned to see Corey and Susie coming out through the patio door.

"How has your evening been?" Susie said.

"We had the most incredible sex," Colleen said. "We fell asleep and came out here for a while. Is sex always like that, Susie?"

"Well I wasn't experiencing it so I don't know. I know it's almost always pretty incredible but it's not always the same."

I chimed in, "I'm not that experienced either but I doubt any girl has a vagina as incredible as Colleen's. It's unbelievable what it did to my poor penis. It was like it had a vacuum cleaner, vibrator and a set of hands in there all pulling and stroking it at once."

"As my father says, 'Too much information'!" Susie exclaimed with a laugh, "You might keep that detail between the two of you."

"I'm glad you enjoyed yourselves," Corey said. "Have you eaten?"

"No, we were just trying to decide what to do for dinner and were hoping there's something here to eat," Colleen told them.

Corey told us, "The bad news is that all the food is cleaned out when we leave and we need to bring food with us if we want to eat here. The good news is that Susie thought you might be too 'busy' to eat so we brought you some sandwiches."

"Do you want to eat them out here?" Susie asked.

"I think it's too cold," Colleen said, "let's go in."

We wrapped towels around ourselves for warmth and went in. While we ate I said, "I think we made a mess of the blanket."

Corey said, "we'll need to wash it. There're extra blankets in the linen closet. Do you want help?"

"No," Colleen said, "We can do it, where's the washer?"

After eating, Susie showed Colleen the washer and I got the semen drenched blanket. It had soaked through to the bed pad so I took off everything and remade the bed. It was close to midnight when we were done. Corey and Susie were in their bedroom and from the sound were enjoying themselves immensely. We went to bed ourselves. We had been naked all evening and jumped naked between the covers.

We talked about how intense sex had been. I told Colleen that my times with Trish were nothing like what I had experienced with her. We wondered aloud whether the next time would be as fabulous. I think we were a bit intimidated about having to top that experience but as we talked and kissed and fondled each other the excitement rose. I was fingering Colleen's G-spot and wiggling my thumb on her clit. She was running a finger around the tip of my penis when she began making the deep inhalations that signaled her intense excitement.

I transferred my lips from her face to her crotch and began working her clit with my tongue while savoring the flavor of the liquid that oozed from her vagina. I turned my body so my penis was in her face and she sucked it into her mouth. I could feel her tongue licking around the tip and her hands clasped my butt and moved it up and down so my penis would slide in and out of her mouth.

She had to stop as her inhalations of excitement grew. When her climax hit, I was ready for the gymnastic arching of her back and the vaginal clamp on my fingers. I licked her clit harder and wiggled my fingers inside her to the best of my ability.

As soon as her excitement reduced I turned my body around, french kissed her hard and thrust my penis inside her vagina. She almost immediately sucked in a huge amount of air and my tongue with it. I began thrusting in a way intended to put maximum pressure on her G-spot and reached down to finger her clit as I continued my kiss.

Her tongue pushed mine aside, entered my mouth, and explored its every corner. I kept thrusting.

She arched her back, spread her legs in a complete split and began inhaling quickly. I thrust harder. She sucked in and held her breath. She managed to squeak out, "Harder, Howard, harder and faster." I obliged.

She grabbed me and began arching and collapsing her back so her crotch rocked against mine as I moved in and out. I was about to cum. I tried holding it, then gave up and thrust into here with all my might and a huge scream. She responded with an inhalation and once again my penis was in the thrilling yet death inducing grasp of those incredible vaginal spasms. She held her breath as I screamed in ecstasy. I could feel my penis pumping and her vagina sucking but not nearly as much semen came out as the first time. When her spasms died down I flipped us over so she lay on top of me with my penis still inside.

We slept.

The Morning After

I awoke to daylight and Colleen moving off me. "Good morning most beautiful and fabulous woman," I said to her.

"Good morning, fabulous man," she replied. "I am off to the bathroom."

It was after 10 and we decided to get up since we would be expected home not much after noon. Susie and Corey were cleaning up in preparation for leaving. "Someone was really loud last night," Susie said. I blushed.

"Howard thinks my vagina is trying to kill him with pleasure," Colleen told her. "That's why he screams."

"Well it grabs my penis hard and then stimulates it constantly even after it's given up its load," I said.

"It sounds kind of like what I did the first night we were here," Susie said to Corey.

"If it's anything like that I can understand why Howard thinks he is about to die," Corey said. "Susie was on top and kept pumping even though I kept asking her to stop."

"It's probably like that, all right," I said "Except it's her vagina doing it and I don't think she's able to stop," I said.

"And I don't think I would want to," Colleen added with a smile. What a smile!

"Well, you might want to be mentally prepared and tone it down a bit," Susie said, "It's almost blood-curdling. Corey was thinking about going in to see what was wrong."

"Well it's sort of involuntary," I admitted, "almost as if it's someone else a long way away."

"I'm in the room and it's not at all like it's a long way away," Colleen joked.

It took a while to get the bed clothes completely washed. Corey took some to the big washer in the main house. We didn't get away until after 2.

I dropped Colleen off and she said, "We need to do more of that!" I agreed.

At Home (by Colleen)

This is Colleen again. Howard asked me to describe what happened after I got home.

When I came in my dad said, "You're quite late. And why is Howard bringing you home?"

I wasn't sure what to say when mom stepped in, "She's not that late, dear, and I told her that Howard could bring her home." Then to me she said, "Did you have a good time, dear?"

"I had a fabulous time, Mom!"

She came upstairs with me and closed my bedroom door behind us.

"Colleen, dear, I haven't told your father yet, I thought it would be best to wait until after the fact. So, I assume you had sex like you planned."

"Yes, mom, twice and it is so ... so ... so fabulous."

"I am glad you enjoyed it dear, but somehow I wished you might not like it so you wouldn't continue. I suppose you will be doing more of it."

"I don't see how anyone could not like it. I mean, it's like, thousands of times more intense and more pleasurable than anything else I have ever done."

"Well, I wanted to be sure everything was okay. I was a bit worried you might come home upset."

"Why would I be upset, mom, you know how great sex is."

"Depending on circumstances sex isn't always that great," she said, looking away.

"Well I can imagine another boy not being as careful to satisfy me as Howard, but still I would think it's always great."

"Unfortunately, that's not true, dear. Even with your dad I don't always enjoy it."

"Mom, that's sad. I would want you to feel like I did every time."

"I hope it can be that way for you every time. But you need to realize that sometimes it won't. Anyway I am very happy that your first time was such a beautiful experience for you. And, I hope you and Howard and any other boy you have relations with continue to have beautiful experiences."

When she left, I thought that she must have had several bad sexual experiences and that she was worried about me.

A couple of days later my dad came into my room before bedtime and closed the door behind him.

"Your mother tells me that you have been having sex," he said with obvious disapproval.

"Well, once, twice in one night actually," I said, not sure what was coming.

"You disappoint me, young lady, as does this Howard boy. I thought he was fine and upstanding but now I find he is just like all boys, exploiting girls for their own pleasure."

"Dad, I pushed Howard to do this, he put no pressure on me. And I doubt he got any more pleasure out of it than I did. I think it would be impossible to have more pleasure than I did." I thought back to my experience and I felt a huge smile cross my face.

"Young lady, don't grin at me!" he was getting angry.

"I wasn't grinning at you, dad, I was just thinking of having sex with Howard. You brought it up!"

"Well, I don't want you doing it again!" he said.

"I can't guarantee that, dad. I will do it again if I feel like it and I do feel like it right now!"

"Don't defy me, young lady."

"I don't want to defy you, dad, but you are making unreasonable demands."

"It's not unreasonable to tell my unmarried daughter to restrain from sex."

"Well if it's me and I have already had a wonderful sexual experience with a wonderful boy then itis unreasonable."

"I don't think so. You shouldn't be seeing that boy!"

Something occurred to me. I was a bit reluctant to bring it up but decided to. "Dad?"

"What?" he was clearly upset.

"Dad, you said thatall boys exploit girls for there own pleasure. I know that's not true because I know Howard isn't like that. But Dad, you said,all boys. That means thatall the boys you knew,all your friends when you were a boy must have been like that. And dad, it implies to me thatyou were like that too. If you weren't like that then you would know that some boys aren't like that. I hope you can tell me that you weren't like that, Dad."

He didn't know how to reply. His silence spoke volumes to me.

I gave him a big hug, "Oh dad, I forgive you for being like that. I assure you, Howard is not that way. I know he likes sex and wants sex. I do too, especially now that I have had sex, especially I want to have sex with him. But neither of us is going to do it just for our own pleasure. Neither of us is exploiting the other."

He looked at me, shook his head and left the room.

My mom came in a few minutes later.

"You have your dad very upset. He said you were rude and defiant." she said.

"Mom, he came in and demanded I not see Howard anymore. Iam going to see him and wewill have sex. He can't tell me not to see him." I was near tears.

"Didn't he talk to you about why he said that?"

"No, mom, he just said Howard is like all boys and wants to take advantage of me. I know Howard is not like that!" I couldn't hold the tears back any more.

My mom held me. "Your dad was very upset when I told him about you and Howard. I thought he would understand, ... but maybe not."

"Mom, was dad like that? Did he take advantage of girls for his own pleasure? I am sure he must have and that's why he thinks Howard is like that? Did he do that to you?"

"Did you tell him that? No wonder he is upset?"

"Mom, I told him that it was okay but he shouldn't assume Howard is like that."

"I know, dear. You really should apologize for accusing him."

"I will mom, but I really do think he was like that when he was a boy. Do you know if he was like that? It would help me understand his feeling toward Howard."

My mom hesitated and said, "Yes, dear, I think your father was a bit like that when he was younger and it does help explain his attitude toward Howard."

I hesitated and asked again, "Mom? Was he like that with you?"

She paused in thought and admitted, "Yes, I think at first he was a bit like that. It changed over time, especially after we had such a lovely daughter. He doesn't want anyone to behave toward you like he behaved. He really loves you, Colleen."

"I know, and I love him too. Howard is not like that, I know it!"

"I am sure you are right, dear. ... But your father isn't so sure."

"Mom. I suppose having sex with someone who only wants their own pleasure may not be too pleasurable. I know I enjoyed having sex with Howard because he paid special attention to me and almost no attention to himself. I wanted him to just stick his penis in me and do it but he said we should take it slowly. I am so glad he did, I would never have had the experience I did if he hadn't taken his time with me. Mom, you can tell dad I'm sorry for telling him he was like that but knowing he was helps me understand him better."

"You should tell him yourself." She left and in a few minutes came back with my dad.

"I am sorry for being so insistent with you and not stopping to listen," he told me.

"Thank you, dad. I am sorry for telling you that you exploited girls when you were younger."

"Thank you for that, kitten, but I am afraid I did exploit girls when I was in high school. I was on the baseball team and one of the best players. I went out with a lot of girls just to have sex and dropped them when I got what I wanted. I don't want you to be like those girls." He started to cry.

"I don't want to be like that either, dad," I said. "Isn't it obvious that Howard isn't like that? He didn't try to get me in bed at all. I brought it up and it's been several months since I did. He didn't want to do it right away. He waited until we knew each other better and he waited to be sure I wouldn't get pregnant. And I guarantee he will still be going out with me tomorrow."

My dad thought a bit, "I guess you are right. But I still think you shouldn't be having sex, even with a boy who cares for you."

"Well if I am then many of the girls I know are too. Lucy, and Trish, and Kaitlyn, and even Susie."

"Susie, Susie O'Donnell?" he said in surprise.

"Yes, Susie O'Donnell," I told him, "and her parents know about it."

"That's true, dear," my mom told him, "I talked to Elaine about it. Susie and a group of her friends actually had sex with several boys in high school. She has been having sex with Corey since early in the summer."

"Elaine and Tom approve?" dad asked.

"No they don't, but they accept the situation. I spoke to Elaine when I found out about Susie and she helped me understand what our choices are. Perhaps it would help for you to talk to Tom about this. What's done is done, what will happen will happen. Our little girl is not a little girl any more and we need to accept her choices, even poor ones. We can try to steer her away from the bad choices but she must make them on her own, ... shewill make them on her own."

Then mom spoke to me, "I don't think your choice to have sex with Howard is a good one dear and I would prefer you stop doing it. I think he is a fine boy and I approve of your seeing him. I just don't approve of you having sex. Sex is for making babies and, therefore, for married people who can care for and raise the baby that might result. You and Howard are not prepared for that. Using birth control may help prevent having babies but sex is not just for pleasure it has lots of emotional side effects which are intended to help adults stay together and care for the babies. Those emotional side effects can become a problem for younger people and for people who do it just for pleasure. Even those who do it for the pleasure of the other person in the relationship."

A lot to think about but it didn't really sink in.

Dad said, "Youare using birth control?"

"I'm following the natural family planning method I found in a book mom has. It doesn't use any pills or anything. I keep track of my fertility symptoms." I reached into my drawer and brought out a chart. "See, this past week has been a safe week for me." I pointed out the notations and my fertile period the previous week. "Another neat thing is it tells me my period will begin tomorrow. I don't even need to guess about it."

"Is that effective?" my dad asked.

"It's effective if she really abstains from sex in the fertile period," mom told him. "The danger is that you might have sex in a fertile period just from the emotion of the moment. That's very hard to do, even if both parties are working at it." That last part was directed more to me than my dad.

Mom continued with one last caution, "And it's impossible if you don't have the cooperation of the other party." She stared me straight in the eye.

"Howard knows about this and he is fully cooperating. Remember I told you that he waited for me to be sure I wouldn't be pregnant. I have explained it all to him and he understands."

"Bill," Mom said, "Elaine told me that Susie is on the pill. Maybe we should have Colleen get the pill too?"

My dad said, "Maybe it would be better to have them continue with this family planning thing. That makes sure Howard cares about Colleen. Colleen if Howard ever tries to have sex in a fertile period without considering the consequences will you promise to break it up with him?"

"I can promise that easily, Dad, because I know he will never do it."

"Well, that makes me feel better about it," my dad said to no one in particular. "Maybe Iwill talk to Tom about the situation and what I can do about it."

We talked about other things and I think this brought me closer to mom and dad.

I Tell My Parents (by Howard)

I asked Colleen to fill in the details because it was too much for me to report. What she said made me start thinking about my parents. I hadn't done anything about telling them since Colleen and Susie had told me I should. When we went to the guest house I had just told them that the fly guys would be working overtime on the B-17 and that we planned to stay overnight. Now I thought, maybe they should know.

So one evening I took them into my room , closed the door and said, "Mom and dad, you know I have been going out with Colleen. I think you should know that she and I had sex and will probably continue having sex."

They were silent for a while. Finally, mom said, "I think we should meet this girl. How old is she?"

"She's eighteen," I told them.

"That's awfully young," my dad said. "She's too young to be seriously considering marriage."

"Who said anything about marriage?" I asked.

"Well, if you are having sex it kind of implies that you might be considering a more permanant commitment." my dad said.

"No, I don't think so," I said. I wondered why marriage seemed to come up so much when the sex subject was discussed. I realized that there was an implication that marriage made sex okay and that many seemed to think marriage needed to come first. I remembered Colleen's mom had talked about sex being for babies.

"Well, they do go together, you know," my mom said.

"Clearly theydon't!" I said, "I am having sex with Colleen and we don't plan to be married and I had sex with Trish and we definitely didn't plan to be married. At least with Colleen there is a chance that I would marry her but there was no such chance with Trish."

Susie_O
Susie_O
439 Followers
12