Susie Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, son, there is a connection," my dad said. "Sex brings people together and marriage is a commitment to stay together."

"Just because you are together doesn't mean you want or need a commitment to stay together," I told him.

"Sex can result in pregnancy," my mom said. "Marriage is also a commitment to take care of any babies."

"Colleen won't get pregnant," I said. "She is very careful about that. She can always abort the baby if she gets pregnant!"

"Maybe she won't want to," my dad said. "Then you would be partly responsible for raising the child. Think of her trying to raise a child. What about her college work?"

"I don't think I would want you killing my grandchild, no matter what," my mom said.

I felt really frustrated, "She won't get pregnant!" I insisted.

"We should have her over for dinner," mom repeated, "Ask her what a good day is and let me know. Be sure to give me a couple of days warning."

"That's it?" I asked. "I tell you I am having sex and that's it? You want her over for dinner?"

"What did you expect?" my dad asked.

"Well, more of a fuss, I guess. Colleens parents were all upset. Trish's parents were all overjoyed. I fact I only had sex with Trish because her parents seemed anxious for her to have sex." Then I said, "I guess I expected you to either be angry or real happy for me."

"I can't be angry because I think you are old enough to make these choices yourself," dad said. "and I can't be happy because I am not sure this was a good choice."

"I want to meet her," mom repeated. "Don't forget to invite her for dinner.

Colleen Meets My Dad

I did invite her. I picked her up at school on Friday (she attends the local state college and I attend the community college). She wore a nice dress to school. I don't think I had seen her in a dress before. She looked really feminine and pretty. We had the house to ourselves for a while. I took her to my room which I had cleaned up the day before. We lay on the bed and kissed and fondled. One thing I realized about a dress is that it provides great access to the genitals, especially when the panties are removed, and they come off so easily! I was licking Colleen's clit, tasting her wonderful flavor, and pumping my finger in her when I heard my dad at the front door.

Colleen pulled her panties on. "I think these will be really wet," she said. I hope it doesn't soak my dress when I sit down."

"Maybe you should go into the bathroom and dry yourself off," I said and pointed at the bathroom door.

My dad came in as I was coming downstairs. "Is your young lady here?" he asked.

"Yes," I said, "I just showed her the bathroom. She should be out soon."

Then Colleen yelled from upstairs, "Howard, I need my backpack can you bring it to me?"

"Just like a woman, always needing something else," dad said as I looked around for her backpack. I found it by the front door and took it up. "What do you need?" I asked.

"I think it would be best if I changed underwear," she showed me the damp ones. "I hope I have a spare pair in my backpack. Do you think I would cause a sensation if I didn't wear any?"

"Who knows. It would be best not to risk it. I could give you a pair of my briefs just to cover you."

"I suspect they would be too big and fall down. Oh goodie, here's my spare pair. I'll see you downstairs."

Downstairs dad asked me if she was okay. "Yes," I said, "she should be right down."

We waited at the bottom of the stairs and then she came out. I could hear dad gasp under his breath. "Hello Colleen, I'm Howard's father. My youare lovely. Howard's descriptions don't do you justice. Or maybe I just thought he was exaggerating when he said how pretty you are. If anything he was downplaying it."

"Dad, you're laying it on a bit thick," I told him.

"Well, I just didn't expect ... I didn't expect,this," he said pointing at her.

Colleen was beginning to blush a beautiful bright pink. "I'm glad to meet you, too, Mr. Duncan," she said.

"I hope Howard had a chance to show you our home," my dad said.

"Well, I've pretty much only seen Howard's bedroom," she said, blushing again.

"I see," dad said. "Howard you really should show her the whole house before rushing into other activities. Though I don't blame you. How about you show her around now."

It didn't take me long and then we were back downstairs. My dad started asking Colleen all about herself, mostly just restating things I had told him and waiting for her to confirm it. Kind of like:

Dad: "Howard says you are on the gymnastics team."

Colleen: "Yes, I am, but diving is my real skill."

Dad: "Oh, so you're a diver?"

Colleen,: "Yes, I'm at State on an athletic scholarship. I hope to make the Olympics."

Dad: "Howard didn't mention that."

Colleen: "Well, the collegiate swim season doesn't start until spring semester."

And so on.

Colleen Meets My Mom

Mom came home and dad introduced Colleen, "Dear this is Howard's lovely friend, Colleen."

"My, look at you. Much more darling than I imagined. Howard said you were attractive but I guess I assumed he was speaking from love rather than accurately. Have you been enjoying yourself this afternoon?"

"Yes, Mrs. Duncan. Howard showed me your home. It's lovely. And Mr. Duncan has been talking with me since he came home."

"And I think they relaxed with a bit of spooning in Howard's room before I came home," my dad said. He said it like a joke.

"That's good," mom said. "I am in favor of both relaxing and spooning, kept within limits."

I felt like I needed to say something. "No clothes were removed, mom," I claimed, intentionally discounting a pair of panties.

"Well I suppose it would be okay if they were, given the state of your relationship," she replied. "Enough about that. Spaghetti and meatballs with salad and green beans tonight. I hope that meets with your approval, Colleen. Howard said you should like it."

"Yes, that's perfect, Mrs. Duncan," Colleen replied. "Can I help with anything?"

"You are our guest, Colleen, but I would like to borrow Howard to toss the salad."

"I would love to toss a salad," Colleen said. "Can I please help Howard or do it myself if four hands is too many."

"Since by 'tossing' I mean cutting and preparing the ingredients, I am sure two more hands would not be in the way," my mom said.

I was used to preparing the salad so I showed Colleen what we had and she began slicing a cucumber while I shredded lettuce. We finished quickly. Mom had barely started the water boiling and had just put in the spaghetti. The sauce and meatballs had been prepared last night and were warming. "I can get the beans," I said.

"There's only space for one at the stove," mom said, "but you could rinse and snap them."

Colleen had them out before I could turn around. She rinsed them and we stood together snapping them and bumping each others hips together. I kissed her when we had finished. Mom had the water boiling and Colleen added them to the pot.

"Well I guess we can relax a bit while this cooks," mom said and led us into the family room.

She asked Colleen about her family and soon dinner was ready. We sat at the dining room table and mom and dad continued to talk to Colleen. Dad brought up the subject on their minds, "So, Colleen, Howard says the two of you have been having sexual relations."

"Yes, sir," she replied, shyly. "We had sex twice, well we had intercourse twice but on only one evening so maybe that's once."

"You must have had a lot of boyfriends, as lovely as you are," Mom asked. "Did you have sex with them too?"

"Howard is really the only boyfriend I have had and he is the only boy I have had sex with," Colleen said politely. I thought the questions were getting a bit too personal.

"You're so inexperienced," Dad said. "Shouldn't you be going out with lots of boys to see what they are like."

Colleen replied, "That's what my parents think too. Maybe they are right but Howard is so nice with me and we have so much in common and he's great in bed. A couple of my girlfriends have been out with several boys and have had sex with them and from what they say, Howard is a 'keeper'. My parents think he's great too."

"Do your parents approve of you having sex with him?" Mom asked.

"Not at all," Colleen said. Then she added, "It's a bit more complex than that. My Dad was really mad at me when my mom told him. I told my mom and she was more sad than mad. They both tell me I shouldn't be having sex before I am married, but they realize that I will do what I will do. They try to discourage it and have some good arguments. Howard and I will need to consider them."

"So, Howard is great in bed?" my dad asked, giving me a smile.

Colleen turned slightly pink but then let it all out, "Oh yes, I have never felt anything more intense or more ecstatic. I can't imagine anyone has ever experienced more pleasurable. I had four orgasms! You can't believe how hard my vagina spasmed. It really pumped his penis empty!"

My parents sat quietly, looking stunned. My mom looked almost jealous of her. My dad looked at her with awe and then looked at me almost admiringly.

My mom coughed and asked, "What arguments do your parents give against you having sex?"

"Well they talk about sex being for making babies and how we aren't ready for that and how it emotionally binds people and about how we are too young to handle the emotions and that I shouldn't be emotionally bound to a boy yet, stuff like that."

"What about babies?" mom asked. "You are using birth control?"

"Yes," Colleen said without comment. I guess she was reluctant to go into the details of the method.

"So," Dad said, "You don't know if you will have sex again?"

"I'm quite sure we will," Colleen answered. "I don't see how I can not want that experience again. What about you Howard?"

I was taken by surprise and managed to stammer out, "Yes, I think so too."

She added, "Mr. and Mrs. Duncan can we discuss something other than Howard and me having sex? I really do think this is a bit too personal, and it's embarrassing. I have tried to be as honest and open as I can with you and it's been really difficult. I see being more honest is also embarrassing for you."

"Oh, we are sorry dear," my mom said, "I understand and agree completely. It's just been on our mind and I guess we couldn't avoid it. Could I ask one more question? It's not exactly about sex."

"Okay, Mrs. Duncan," Colleen said.

"Do you think you would end up marrying Howard?"

"Oh, Mrs. Duncan, I'm not ready to really think about that yet but right now, yes, I think I might eventually want that. But ... it's years away," Colleen said, adding, "He has college and so do I."

"So, what are your college and career plans?" dad asked and the conversation veered into her future plans.

After I took her home and returned mom said to me, "She certainly is a most amazing young woman."

Dad said, "She looks so fragile and looks like she is only 14 or 15 years old."

I told him, "You wouldn't say that if you saw her naked. She may be petite but she's perfectly proportioned and has fully developed female parts."

Both of them blushed a bit at that. and I added, "I'm sorry for being so graphic but if you want to talk about Colleen and her physical appearance and me having sex with her then I need to be explicit. Do you want to hear my side of what her vagina does to my penis when she orgasms? It's pretty amazing."

That stopped the sex questions although I think my dad was curious about what her vagina does to my penis.

I could tell they were happy with her and they talked about her and asked questions until I needed to go to bed. I heard their discussions continue.

The next morning, my mom told me that they approve of my seeing Colleen and even approve of sex as long as she is careful with her birth control. "You need to take some responsibility for that too," she told me, "be sure she is taking it properly please."

Then she told me, "Your dad and I talked about your sexual activity and we don't want you doing it in the back of your car or in some bushes or paying for some cheap motel. It will be okay with us if you bring Colleen here and use your room."

"Thank you, mom," I said, "That means a lot for you to offer but I am not sure I would feel comfortable here."

"If you are going to do it, you should feel comfortable doing it here," dad said. "If you don't feel comfortable here, maybe you shouldn't be doing it."

Later I told Colleen about their offer.

"Oh, that's so nice of them, Howard," she said. "Do you think they will be bothered by your screams?"

12