Susie Ch. 24

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I hesitated and he grasped my hand gently, saying, "Come on over here." He led me to a group of cushions and pointed at the screen where the guy was fucking the girls doggy style.

"No anal," I told him as I noticed where the guy on the screen had his prick.

"No problem," he said as I positioned myself like the woman on the screen. He pushed his cock at my vagina but it didn't go in.

"I think I need a bit of stimulation first," I told him. "once the evening is older I won't have a problem."

He ignored the figures on the screen and began slowly licking at my privates from behind while massaging my breasts. I began pushing into him as his tongue passed my clit and pulling away as he licked past my asshole, it tickled as he did it. I felt the dampness dripping down my leg, I couldn't tell if it was his saliva or my pussy juices.

"I think I'm ready," I told him. He pushed a couple of fingers inside and seemed to agree.

Now the woman on the screen was bouncing up and down on the guy's cock so he lay on his back. I positioned my self over him and sat down. His cock filled me and I began mimicking the action on the screen except that I leaned forward a bit more to get his shaft to rub against my clit as I moved. I sat up a bit more to brush my hair back and he started rubbing my shoulders. In this position he wasn't rubbing against my clit but I felt the tip of his cock moving past my G-spot.

I was really getting into the feeling when the characters on the screen changed positions, "Shit, I said aloud, "I really liked that one." The others in the room laughed.

"Maybe I should give someone else a chance," I said to the guy who was moving me to the next position. Another two couples had come in and I saw two of the guys looking eagerly at me.

I spent some time with each of the guys and one of the women when the scene changed to a two on two and one of the women sucked off the second while a guy fucked her and she gave the other guy a blow job. I was the one being fucked. That was the first time I tasted a woman's cunt and I thought it was delicious, sour and salty.

I looked for Elliot when I changed partners and every time he was working away at one of the women or another. When I decided it was time to go into the next room for musical cunts and cocks I got his attention and we excused ourselves. He told me that he was enjoying the evening even if all the women were "old and wrinkled".

Cunts and Cocks

There were seven couples doing the musical cunts and cocks when we came in, including Judy and Elliot. I watched a 'cunts' round and almost laughed aloud watching a bunch of old guys pushing each other to get to Judy.

As the music started again Elliot went to the pile of pillows in the center of the room and two of the guys moved aside so he could get in. The women liked to dance around to the music. The guys had just walked around. I got in the spirit and started dancing. I was taken by surprise when the music stopped. I found myself staring at four guys, cocks sticking straight up in the air. All the women had made attempts to get to Preston and Elliot, with Elliot drawing the biggest crowd. I just picked the closest guy. He had a short but thick cock and a nice set of balls.

"Just stay there," I told him as I positioned myself with my back to him and sat down on his cock. I wanted to repeat the action I had enjoyed in the theater. I turned my head and told him "My back and breasts are yours."

I was really enjoying myself when the music started. The guy stayed still and I wasn't sure what to do. I felt a tap on my shoulder and turned to see Preston. "He'll stay there all night if you let him," he said. "you need to get off and let him up."

I rolled off and positioned myself on the pillows, spreading my legs wide. On an impulse I reached down and held my labia apart too. I watched all the guys staring as they walked past, slowing a lot near me, hoping the music would stop. I winked at Elliot as he passed, pushing a forty year old overweight guy past me.

The music stopped and there was a rush for my crotch. I didn't see much of the guy who planted himself firmly between my legs fending off a couple of shoves. He had a nice face, probably in his late thirties, blue eyes and light brown, short cropped hair. He smiled as his cock slid way in. I hadn't seen it but I could feel that it was long and thin. I ran my fingers through the sparse hair on his chest. He was good and manipulating his cock to rub my clit on the way in and put pressure on my G-spot on the way out. I relaxed and enjoyed. I could see why Judy liked this game.

We stayed for maybe a dozen cycles. The guy with blue eyes and long cock shafted me four or five times. I think he was faster than the older guys. I tried to spread myself among the guys when it was my turn but jumped the blue eyed guy three times.

Marco Pussy

I didn't want to leave but decided we needed to move on. There were a couple of butts pumping away and one women bouncing on a cock in the ballroom. We didn't stop there and proceeded out to the pool where sounds of "Marco," "Pussy," grunts and moans filled the air. It was moonless and dark, I could barely see where I was stepping. The dim lights that showed the path did little more than that, I could barely make out my feet in the light. The sky with reflected light from the nearby houses was lighter than the pool.

We reached the pool and got in. My eyes had adjusted to the darkness a bit and I could make out shapes of heads bobbing in the pool. "Marco," came the cry, "Pussy," I answered and heard splashing to my left. I decided to play hard to get and moved away to the sound of "Marco." One came just ahead of me and I veered left right into a masculine back.

"Hey," said a feminine voice from the other side of the back. I felt his hips swinging rhythmically in her direction.

"Sorry," I replied swimming away only to be grasped by masculine arms and a voice that had just said, "Mar...".

I felt a hand at my crotch and fingers slipped into my vagina. Positioning for entry would be difficult in the water but the voice said "Come to the shallow end." It was Elliot.

"Elliot," I whispered, "It's me. I don't know that we should be fucking each other."

"I didn't know who it was when I grabbed you," he said. "I should be able to fuck whoever I grab."

I gladly consented and let him take me in the shallow end. 'Magic Richard' brought me to orgasm in only a couple of strokes.

I gasped repeatedly as the orgasm died. "Thanks, Elliot I really wanted that," I told him. "But, we should be paying attention to our other guests." I swam away.

I'm not sure that "Marco Pussy" idea was that good. I had no idea how many were playing, probably only three couples besides Elliot and me." It was impossible to have sex while swimming, the guys couldn't get any leverage to push in so we always had to move to the shallow end where he could stand. And there was no way to know when to quit. One guy kept thrusting away at me with his tiny cock. I got bored and finally had to ask him to stop so I could continue playing.

Open Offer

The next time I encountered Elliot I suggested we go to the open offer area in the guest house and he agreed. We got out and followed the lighted path to the guest house. The curtains were dawn to keep the light away from the pool and Elliot and I stepped in to see five couples fucking away in the center of the room. Another couple was standing to the side. I guess waiting for an opening.

April was there underneath a hefty guy with extensive back hair. She saw me over his shoulder. "Come lay down," she said as he pumped away on her. "You'll get attention soon enough."

She was right. As soon as I found a spot and before I could position myself, the guy who had been standing to the side was there too. I lay on my back and he pushed in his average sized prick and began massaging himself with my vagina. After a short while another guy tapped his shoulder and asked, "to cut in." Did these guys think this was a dance?

I hadn't asked Judy about the etiquette for the open area but "Can I cut in?" after allowing a reasonable time seemed to be the normal method. I just relaxed and enjoyed the variety of cocks and techniques. I think word that Elliot and me were in the open offer area spread because it seemed like every couple descended on us. There was a line of guys waiting for me and another line of women waiting for Elliot and I'm sure I experienced every guy two or three times.

A sixty year old guy with a smallish cock but good at using it was getting me real worked up for the fourth time and I was hoping for another orgasm when the alarm clock went off signaling the end of the party. I grabbed him to me and said, "Just a bit longer." He worked on me for another four or five minutes and April tapped my shoulder to say I needed to get to the ballroom to say goodby.

April and me and Elliot and Chris and the old guy and his partner, a well built thirty year old, walked to the ballroom. On the way I turned on the pool lights.

Afterwards

As the couples left every one of them handed either Elliot or me a business card with their name and a phone number and sometimes an e-mail address saying, call us anytime you feel like. The blue eyed guy was with a small, thin, dark haired asian with small breasts and a girlish figure. I checked the name thinking they were someone I might like to get with again, "Blake and Zhia Peterson".

Judy and April stayed behind and when all were gone, April told me the sixty year old guy I was fucking in the open offer was her dad's boss.

"He knows how to use that little prick," I told her.

After April and Judy left I laid down on one of the matresses and raised my arms, inviting Elliot to come to me.

"My penis is real sore," he said, coming over. "I don't think I can make love tonight."

His cock was pretty much deflated and I rolled back his foreskin. His tip was almost as red as when it was fully engorged. It was also very wrinkled, like a deflated balloon. "I guess youcan have too much of a good thing," I told him. "When did it start hurting?"

I didn't notice until afterwards," he said.

"Look how wrinkly it is," I pointed out. "Like the skin is still stretched. I wonder if its irritated by your foreskin. I dont think it fits inside."

I rolled the foreskin all the way away from the tip and he said, "That feels better."

Since the cleaning people were coming and would take care of even the unused bedrooms, Elliot and I slept in the guest house. Susie and Corey always use it, with my fathers permission if not encouragement but I hadn't ever had much chance to. Anyway, me and Elliot just cuddled to sleep.

In the morning his cock was much better. When I woke up I peeked under his foreskin, waking him up and the tip was back to its usual pink, unwrinkled self. He woke up pretty quick and rolled over on me, his cock in my face and his mouth at my cunt. he lapped at my clit and finger fucked me to orgasm while I licked around his beet red tip and sucked on it. When the orgasm hit I sucked him in real deep with my tongue licking away. He jerked up and I held on as yummy sperm squirted into my throat.

Then I had him turn around and Magic Richard fucked me to another orgasm, the mystery ball stroking against my G-spot and pushing my cervix into my abdomen and the shaft rubbing my clit to climax.

A couple of weeks later I got an e-mail from the "Secretary" of the swingers group. It said that some of the members of the club had been diagnosed with herpes.

We all had to get tested and were clean but some of the members were kicked out of the club. Judy told me there was a herpes outbreak in a club a few month ago. So many members were infected they decided to let them stay in and many of the clean members broke off and started another club.

"The ones that have herpes can now join that infected club," she said.

I guess Susie was right about the clubs being a breeding ground for STDs but I still want to get with Blake and Zhia and maybe Aprils fathers boss.

12