Innocent Girl Gets Gang Fucked

Story Info
Innocent Lola gets a night she will never forget.
11.3k words
4.64
105k
244
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TwistedManc
TwistedManc
4,420 Followers

Innocent Girl Gets Gang Fucked

I looked around the living room that I had been in for hours. My pussy and my arsehole felt sore and I had more loads of cum than I could count pouring out of them. On top of that I could feel two loads of cum dripping down my face, but I had luckily managed to stop any of it from getting into my eyes so I could still see.

As I got up onto my knees and saw the next man walking over, he had a huge smile on his face and I gave him a smile back as some more cum dripped down my chin. I didn't move or say anything, I was still trying to catch her breath after my face was so thoroughly fucked by the last guy.

This new one reached down and roughly grabbed my tits, he squeezed my nipple a little which made me give out a little squeal and then pulled away. I stayed silent and just watched as he undid his trousers and wondered which hole this one was going to use.

Although all of my holes felt battered from taking so much cock in one evening, my pussy flinched with excitement knowing I will be taking another one very soon.

"How's your holes feeling slut?" This man asked.

I looked up at him and smiled.

"Perfect," I replied, "Which one do you want to use?"

CHAPTER 1

I stepped out of the shower with a grey towel wrapped around me, sat down at my make up table and blow dried and straightened my long, blonde hair.

It took me another hour to do all of my make up in preparation for my date with Jack. When I was picking an outfit I wanted to choose something sexy enough to make him want me, but conservative enough to not look like a slut.

I only stood at 5 foot 1 and had a curvy figure, my boobs were only C's but with my smaller height they seemed to look bigger. I also moisturised them every day, my boobs being one of my best features.

I eventually settled on a little black dress that hugged my figure nicely, it showed off my curvy hips but also pushed my boobs up a little give away some cleavage.

"Perfect." I said to myself in the full length mirror.

I grabbed my little black bag and headed downstairs to see my mum and dad sat in the living room.

"I'm heading out." I called out to them and tried to run past, knowing my dad doesn't like when I dress this revealing, although it really wasn't that revealing.

"Lola!" I heard him shout back, "Get back here."

Urgh I grunted to myself and headed back in.

"Yes?" I said in my cutest, innocent girl voice.

"You're wearing that for your date?" He said to me with a stern voice.

"What's wrong with it?" I asked.

"Don't you have anything that could cover you up a little more?" He asked me.

"Dad, it's just a dress." I told him, trying to play it off cool.

"You don't want to give him the wrong idea." He told me, still shaking his head.

"I won't dad, don't worry." I told him.

"Leave her alone Paul," My mum said standing up for me, "She's 19, she's a smart girl."

"Fine." My dad grunted.

"Thanks guys, love you, see you later." I said and ran out the door.

I jumped into the taxi and set off to meet up with Jack.

Now, I knew I was attractive. Not in a cocky and arrogant way, but I was a small blonde that was in shape, a shape I work hard to have. I worked as a personal trainer so I spent my life at the gym. On most of my nights out I would have guys hitting on me and grabbing my arse. I didn't mind it, in fact I saw it as a compliment. However, I was a good girl. Jesus, I had only had sex with one guy and even that was shit! I just knew that confidence came from within and you have to love yourself.

This Jack that I was meeting was from a dating app, he was a few years older than me and he looked like he went to the gym a lot. Truth be told, one of his photos was him topless at a beach and he had an amazing body! A great set of abs which is hard to find. We had been talking for a few weeks and finally agreed to meet up.

My work had me busy all of the time and I never really wanted a boyfriend, however this guy seemed really nice... and hot! So I thought what's the harm in a date.

I eventually got to the bar where we were meeting and saw him stood outside. He was in a nice pair of jeans and a black shirt. His black hair was combed to one side and I had a sigh of relief to know I didn't get catfished.

"Jack?" I said as I walked up to him.

"Hey, Lola. Glad you're here." He said and hugged me. He was over 6 foot and made me feel tiny in his arms.

"Me too, I was worried you wouldn't show." I joked with him.

"No chance." He joked back.

We headed inside and sat down. He ordered a beer and I had a gin and lemonade. I caught myself just staring at his beautiful, chiselled face. He had an amazing jaw line with just a little bit of stubble, that mixed with piercing blue eyes made me weak in the knees.

"So, have you met anyone from a dating app before?" He asked me.

"Never, this is my first date in about a year." I told him with a little laugh.

"Well, I'm honoured." He replied.

As the night went on the conversation was easy and very flirty. Every now and again I would touch his arm and after a short while he moved in close to me so our thighs were touching.

I had two more drinks and I felt myself loosening up a little. I caught him a few times staring at my chest and when he placed his hand on my bare thigh and left it there I felt like I was going to explode.

I looked over at him, his eyes were staring into my soul and I felt his hand squeeze my thigh. His lips just looked so, inviting.

Without giving me time to second guess it, I leant forward and planted a kiss on him. I closed my eyes and I felt one of his hands hold my face as we slowly kissed. After a few second I opened my mouth and felt his tongue slip inside of mine.

I pressed my tongue against his and I was feeling light headed. I hadn't felt this turned on by a man in so long! Something about him just got me going, I didn't care that I was so openly making out with him in a bar.

Our tongues just kept dancing along each other, his hand kept squeezing my thigh and my hand moved up to lay on his chest.

"Mmmm." I lightly moaned into his mouth. I could feel between my legs feeling like butterflies.

This isn't like me, what's happening? I thought, but I couldn't deny it, I was very, very horny!

Although I was far from a slut, I knew I just had to go home with him. It's been so long and since my first time was so shit I needed to feel what it was like with a real man.

I broke the kiss and moved only an inch or so away from him, my mouth was giving out short, breathes as I stared at him with hunger in my eyes.

"Should we... go back to your place?" I whispered and saw a huge smile take over his face.

"Are you sure?" He asked.

Him asking me that, being a gentlemen just made me confirm the decision.

"Definitely." I told him.

He grabbed my hand and stood up in a second.

"Let's go." He said and I let out a laugh at how eager he was.

When we went outside to get a taxi I couldn't believe what I was doing. My friends would never believe this! This wasn't like me at all, going home with a guy on a first date! I was pretty much a virgin, yet here I was going home knowing I was about to have sex!

We got onto the taxi and as soon as it started to move Jack moved over and kissed me again. His hand was squeezing onto my bare thigh and I let out a moan again. My hand rose up and held onto his chest and abs.

I felt his hand ever so slowly move up my thigh, I instinctively spread my legs a little. Yet, when I felt his fingers go below my dress I pulled back a little.

"Not here." I whispered to him with a smile, not being the sort of girl that would get fingered in the back of a taxi.

"Fair enough." He whispered back and continued to make out with me.

By the time we got to his place I was a mess, I was so fucking horny and I knew this time my little vibrator wouldn't cut it!

We went inside and I found out he shared an apartment with his friend who luckily was out for the night.

When the front door shut Jack held me hard against the wall and passionately made out with me. I was having to stand on my tip toes and arch my neck to meet his mouth, him being so much bigger than me just made me enjoy this more.

I felt his hands reach down and grab my arse, Ooooh god! I moaned in my head. It's been a long time since I was like this with a man and god did I miss it!

He grabbed and squeezed my firm arse as I pulled him in close to me.

I started to undo his shirt and pull it off of him, I embarrassingly let out a gasp of pleasure when I saw his shaved, absolutely ripped body. He was amazing, his abs, his pecks, his arms! I was in heaven.

I ran my hands all over his body until he pulled my dress over my head. He threw it to the ground and I was standing there in just a black thong and black bra. He kissed me again against the wall and squeezed my tits over my bra as I undid his belt and pulled his jeans down.

Soon, we were both there in just our underwear.

"Bedroom?" I whispered to him.

"This way." He said with a smile.

We went hand in hand and closed the door behind us.

We carried on making out as he grabbed and squeezed my body, I could tell how hot he was and I was ready for him.

I broke the kiss and lay myself on the bed, I looked up and him and spread my legs and saw him smiling down at me.

I watched as he went between my legs, he pulled my soaking wet thong to one side and I let out a loud moan before he even touched me. Then, I felt his tongue on my clit.

"Oooooohhh god!" I moaned loudly and gripped onto his bed sheets.

My head felt like it was spinning, his tongue was doing wonders to my body. Every time I felt him flick along my clit my legs twitched and my chest heaved up and down.

As he kept licking me I unclasped my bra and threw it to the side. I grabbed and squeezed my own tits as he kept licking me.

"Yeeeeesss." I panted out when I felt his finger slide inside of me.

Oh god, what am I doing? I thought, having this man I just met finger me, but I was loving it!

He kept licking and fingering me for ages, my breathing became constant and heavy and I could feel my orgasm rising throughout my body. However, I wasn't ready to cum yet.

I looked down at my thick, toned legs that were spread wide with his head between them. I grabbed hold of his hair and pulled him up to me and kissed him again.

His hot body lay on top of me and I wrapped my legs around him as our tongues ran against each other. I could taste myself on his tongue which was a first but I didn't hate it.

After a minute or two I broke the kiss and started at him.

"Roll over." I panted out.

He lay on his back and I straddled on top of him. Without saying a word I worked my way down his body. Staring at the bulge in his boxers I could already tell that he had a big cock.

I grabbed onto his boxers and pulled them off of him, I let out a loud gasp at his cock. It was huge!! So much bigger than the guy I unfortunately lost my virginity to. He was also completely shave which just made me happier.

In a second I reached up and grabbed hold of his cock, slowly stroking it in my hand and marvelling at how beautiful it was. My other reached and massaged his smooth, big balls. I heard him let out a little moan and I looked up to smile at him.

I brushed my hair back with my hands and moved my head closer to his cock. I was a little nervous as I had only sucked one other cock so I didn't know if I was any good.

However, I licked my lips and aimed his cock towards me. Opening my mouth, I felt his head pass my lips and I wrapped them around his shaft.

"Ooh yeah." He moaned which made me smile.

I swirled my wet tongue around the head of his cock and tasted his precum, it was intoxicating and I immediately fell in love with it.

I kept moving my plump, wet lips up and down his shaft as I massaged the head with my tongue. I pulled away and held his cock up. Sticking out my tongue, I ran it all the way from the base up to the tip and gave a little kiss to his head. I did that to the other side and then moved my tongue lower and licked his smooth balls.

"Oh god, that's so good." He moaned as I licked and sucked on his balls.

I could feel him squirming around me and I loved that he was enjoying it.

Bringing my mouth back up and carried on sucking his dick, my head bobbed up and down as I playing with his cock with my tongue. Over and over I bobbed up and down until I couldn't take it any more.

I pulled up and kissed him. With his big, strong arms he easily flipped me over so I was lay on my back with my legs spread around him.

He held onto his cock and aimed it up with my wet, needy pussy. When I felt the head first push inside of me I let out a long, heavy gasp.

"Ooooohh!" I moaned, feeling like he was stretching me more than I could've imagined.

I might as well have been a virgin with the size of his cock. He kept pushing deeper and deeper inside of me and I felt the walls of my pussy wrap around his cock. I was so dam wet that it made it easier for his cock to get deeper in me.

I thought for a second, He's not got a condom on! But it was a little late for that.

He did one more thrust and I felt the last of his cock go inside of me and I knew he was balls deep in my pussy.

"Jeeesuuuss!" I moaned loudly at being so full!

"Everything okay?" He asked me.

His hands were either side of his body and he looked down at me.

"Perfect." I moaned to him.

I grabbed his head and pulled him down to kiss me. We passionately made out and he started to thrust in and out of me.

Fuuuckk it was so good! Feeling his big, hard cock pushing in and out of my tight, wet pussy was so intense.

I wrapped my toned legs around his waist and pulled him in deeper and deeper.

He grabbed and squeezed my tits and my moaning started to get louder and louder. I felt like my body was bouncing up and down when he started to fuck me faster and faster.

He then surprised me by leaning back, grabbing my ankles and holding them in the air and onto his shoulders. He lent forward and pretty much bent me in half and fuuuckk his cock felt even deeper like this.

"Fuuuckk!" I moaned loudly as he started to hammer in and out of my little pussy.

I could feel him in my stomach it felt that deep as his balls slapped against me over and over.

"Fuck... fuck... yess...." I moaned over and over as he kept fucking me like this.

It was a good thing I was so flexible. At one point my ankles were near my head as his cock fired in and out of me. I just grabbed onto his muscular back and enjoyed him battering my pussy.

"Fuckk... Jack...." I moaned, "I'm close."

"Good!" He said with a smile.

His hand managed to go below and when I felt his finger press on my throbbing clit I felt like I was about to explode.

He kept fucking me like this as he rubbed my clit and then it hit me.

"Fuuuuuuuuuucccckkkk!!!" I moaned loudly as the best orgasm I've ever had wrecked throughout my entire body.

From his moaning and thrusting I could tell he was getting close, I was on the pill and there was no way I was about to tell him to stop as my own orgasm was still hitting me hard.

"Fuuck Lola!!" He moaned.

I grabbed his head and shoved my tongue into his mouth. We kept passionately kissing as his thrusts got harder and harder.

"I'm gonna cum." He moaned in my mouth.

"Cum in me." I told him, although I knew it was stupid but at the moment I didn't care.

"Fuuckk!" He moaned into my mouth again and I felt the first shot of his cum hit inside of my pussy.

The feel of him cumming inside of me just made my own orgasm carry on.

We were both moaning and panting like wild animals as we both came around each other. My body was twitching and spasming as he kept filling me up with his hot, sticky cum.

"Oh god..." I panted when he stopped thrusting and kept his cock fully in me, "That was amazing."

"Yeah, it was." He panted back to me.

I felt his cock going soft in me and eventually slip out, followed by his cum leaking out of my pussy.

"Could you, get me some tissue?" I embarrassingly asked him.

"Sure." He said with a laugh.

Most girls would know, cleaning cum that's leaking out of your pussy is no proud thing. I did it as quick as possible and then he joined me on the bed.

I moved to lay on one side as Jack cuddled around me. Being held in his big strong arms just made me feel so safe, so warm, so satisfied.

CHAPTER 2

I slowly woke up, still feeling his arms around me and it instantly brought a smile to my face.

"Morning." I heard him say, he must've already been awake.

"Morning." I replied and turned around to give him a kiss.

"Last night was fun." He said to me.

I suddenly realised that we were both still very naked and I could feel his semi hard cock touching me.

"It definitely was..." I told him but felt a little nervous.

"What's wrong?" He asked, clearly picking up on it.

"I don't normally do that... you know, sleep with a guy on a first date." I told him, hoping he didn't think I was some slut.

"Neither do I." He told me, but he was clearly a lads lad, I'm sure he's slept with a lot of women.

"Sure." I joked to him.

"I don't." He laughed back.

We kept moving as we laughed and my hard grazed across his cock a few times. I don't know what was going on with me, just being naked with him here had me horny again already!

When we stopped joking around I looked at him dead in the eyes, Fuck it, I've already slept with him once, I thought.

I leant forward and kissed him, I reached down and grabbed onto his cock that was now fully hard and I started to wank him.

We made out for a while as I wanked his cock until he eventually came onto top of me again. It was easier this time when I felt his entire cock slide inside of me.

"Oooooh god." I moaned loudly as he started to thrust in and out of my pussy.

"You're so tight you know." He told me as he fucked me.

"You're so big!" I told him back.

I kept my legs spread wide as he fucked me, his cock was going fully in and out of my soaking wet pussy and I didn't even try to hold in my moans.

"Yeeess... fuck.... So good!" I moaned as my chest heaved up and down.

Then he surprised me again, I felt Jack's hand reach up and his fingers lightly gripped around my throat. Nothing tight, but tight enough to make my body twitch with pleasure.

I uncontrollably let out a smile and a heavy moan as he choked and fucked me at the same time.

"Oh fuck... fuck mee....." I moaned.

"Turn around." Jack said and I felt his cock pull out of my pussy.

In an instant I turned around and got onto my hands and knees, arching my back and sticking my arse into the air.

I felt his hands grabbing and squeezing no my cheeks.

"You have an amazing arse you know!" He told me and gave me a gentle spank.

"I'm glad you like." I joked back.

Then, I felt his cock go balls deep inside of me and fuck it was so good. Like before, I felt like his cock was in my stomach it was that big and he started to hammer in and out of me.

I was holding myself up with my hands but my body was rocking back and forth with how hard he was fucking me. He kept grabbing and spanking me which just enhanced my pleasure.

"Oh fuckk... so good!" I moaned over and over as he pushed himself in me.

"Fuuuck!" I grunted out when Jack grabbed hold of my hair and yanked it back.

SPANK!

He slapped my arse again.

Fuck... I couldn't believe how rough he was being with me, what else I couldn't believe was how much I enjoyed it!!

My neck arched back as Jack pulled my hair back and his cock thrusted in and out of me. I felt like a ragdoll for him to use but I loved it!! I could feel my pussy clenching around his cock and I knew I was about to cum again.

TwistedManc
TwistedManc
4,420 Followers