Susie Cleans Up

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Where the first one had been a steadily rising swell, rushing over her almost without warning, this one was an onrush of pleasure. A tidal wave of warmth burst from her g-spot and clitoris and rocketed through the labia that were now hungrily grasping the fingers still locked inside them. Having never experienced the full onslaught of a g-spot orgasm, Susie was unprepared for the intense waves of pleasure and the copious amounts of nectar that were coating the still moving fingers of her employer. Her legs closed shut on his hand almost of their own volition, and her whole body hummed with the pleasure, seeming to ride on waves that radiated outward from her still spasming sex. As the waves began to subside, she realized during the mind-numbing ecstasy her hands had moved to her breasts and were kneading the firm round globes and nipples.

The professor leaned close, "Let's get you into the tub and get you rinsed off so we can finish," he grinned.

Lifting her flushed and panting, he carried her into the bathroom and laid her gently in the oversize tub. He turned on the water, letting it rush past her toes, as it warmed back to full temperature. Not wanting to get his clothes drenched, he removed his shirt and pants, revealing to Susie for the first time his lightly haired chest and athletic form, not overly muscled, but firm and lithe like a runner or swimmer's body. Her eyes drank in the vision as he trailed his shirt to the floor, then unbuckled his belt and slowly lowered his pants to the floor. Raising the view from his lightly muscled, lean legs her gaze briefly came to rest on the ample bulge pressing against the fabric of his boxer briefs. He reached up for the shower head and brought it down as he knelt next to the tub. He switched the faucet to the shower head, then testing the temperature with his hand, leaned forward over her waiting body. She had remained where he had laid her with legs open, knees bent and spread, and shoulders and head resting on the gentle incline of the back of the tub. So deep into arousal and post-orgasmic bliss, one arm draped across her chest fingers lightly stroking her breast, teasing her nipple. The other lay the length of her body, with her wrist resting on her pubic bone, palm pressed against her clit, and her fingers almost absently stroking her labia, teasing the vagina seemingly of their own volition. Her eyes were slightly closed, glazed with the remaining bliss of her orgasm. She smiled at him as he bent closer.

With sudden pressure the full force of the shower hit her vulva. The water cascaded across her groin, rinsing away the remains of the shave lather. The pulsing waterfall stimulated her majora, rushed past her clitoris, providing constant warmth into her vagina tingling into the base of her spine. As the water moved gently over her once more pulsing sex, she realized she was once more approaching the brink.

Suddenly the water was gone, and she was being lifted onto the soft rug on the bathroom floor. The professor had a towel in hand drying her legs and lower body with a soft, constant pressure. He lifted the bottle of baby oil, warmed it between his palms, and then bent between her legs massaging it into the soft folds of her wanting pussy. His fingers moved gently along her labia, pressing, caressing, and teasing her towards orgasm. He teased her nub of a clitoris while gently inserting the tip of his forefinger into her welcoming slit. Gently he moved it in and out slowly, the grasping muscles of her vagina trying to draw his fingers in deeper. Granting her semi-conscious desire, he moved first one, then another finger into her, stroking in and out lightly filling the void between her legs. Gradually his fingers shifted stroking along the upper wall of her vagina from the inside, teasing, searching and then finding their goal once more.

With a mind-numbing shock she realized he had discovered and was caressing her G-spot. This sensation quickly overwhelmed her again, and her twat spasmed around his fingers as a third orgasm moved through her body. An animalistic moan escaped her lips as her hips bucked against his hand, pressing his thumb ever more forcefully against her clitoris, and drawing his fingers deeper into her inviting snatch. The orgasm slowly left her as her body gently quivered with the force of the release.

Regaining some control over herself, Susie pushed herself up onto her elbows and moved her feet underneath her with the professor still kneeling between her legs. Swiftly taking advantage of the situation, she pushed him gently but firmly onto his back and kneeling now herself, grasped the waistband of his boxer briefs and quickly pulled them off of his legs.

Like a starving woman given a full meal, she quickly gobbled his engorged cock. Mouth open, she ran her lips up one side then down the other, teasing the head with her tongue as she stroked past. Moving her attention back to the head, she teased and licked, gradually coating the spongy flesh with her glistening saliva. Opening her mouth to welcome this lovely invader, she flattened her tongue as she ran it along the underside of the shaft, guiding the head to rest against her tonsils. Gagging slightly, she withdrew then stroked up and down as she fucked his cock with her mouth.

She let him slip from between her lips, and then bent down to lightly tease his scrotum with her lips and tongue. She lightly lipped first one ball, and then the other, humming slightly as she did so. Looking up, she saw a smile spread across the features of her lover as he dug his fingers into her hair.

Not wanting to waste a moment, she moved up and grasping the base of his shaft gently stroked him while she positioned herself above his hips. Guiding him from the base she gently inserted the head of his engorged cock into the welcoming warmth of her pussy. The mixture of her juices and the slick baby oil allowed her to slide the impressive member into her tight little pussy. Slowly she lowered herself, eventually impaling herself fully on the thick shaft.

As he grasped her thighs, massaging the quivering muscles of her legs, Susie kneaded and caressed her breasts as she slowly rose up and down on the firm shaft embedded in her pulsing quim. She began bobbing up and down on him, gradually increasing the pace as his kneading hands found her clit with their thumbs.

Soon, the welcoming rush of orgasm once more began to fill her. Letting out a primal scream, she began furiously pistoning on the cock buried deep inside her. Her grasping cunt milked his dick, pulling, squeezing then releasing as her quivering orgasm built into a cascading tempest of multiples piling on top of each other. Soon, it was too much for him as well as he grabbed her waist and forced her down on himself and with a powerful grunt pushed deeply into her. She felt the welcome rush of his cum against the walls of her vagina. Slowly his spasms ceased, allowing her orgasm to slow and subside as well. Spent, she collapsed against his chest in glowing, post-orgasmic bliss. Breathing deeply, they both rested in the warmth of each other's arms while their heart rates slowly returned to normal.

"I guess this means you will be taking a little longer to clean, then," he laughed.

*******

Thanks for reading. I hope you enjoyed the story as much as I enjoyed creating it. I welcome all comments and suggestions as I am relatively new to this and would like to continue with better and better stories.

Cedarlooman

12