Susie Helps

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I take it your enjoying what Enfys is doing to you?"

"Very much, she knows what to do to tease," he replied. She was now taking a little more of him, sliding her mouth on to his shaft. "Just take as much as your comfortable with," he said in his usual caring and reassuring way. I know from experience that I can't take much of him in my mouth and he's not the kind of man to force himself deeper. Enfys went down a little way before sliding back up and off him.

"Was that deep enough?" she queried.

"It felt great, you've taken as much as your mum and Susie do. But you decide how much you want."

"Same again?"

"Please! I never turn down the offer of having a lady suck me." Enfys needed no further bidding and soon had her mouth working away on him once again.

"As great as it feels Enfys I think you've got me good and ready and it's time you were prepped," he said, after a little while, as he removed himself from her mouth.

"Has she had a little 'taster'?" I wanted to know.

"Mmmm! he's delivered some 'pre-cum', nice and tasty," she informed me.

"I want to get a taste of you," he told her. "Stay where you are but lie back," he instructed. Enfys, still sitting on the edge of the bed, complied. He knelt on the floor in front of her. "Spread those legs for me," he said as his hands pushed on the insides of her thighs and her legs parted effortlessly. "That's a lovely looking pussy," he observed, looking at what Enfys had revealed to him.

"He says that to all the ladies," I said jokingly.

"And I bet there's been quite a few," Enfys added, in similar vein.

"One or two, perhaps," Ian concurred. "But I'm being serious, Enfys your pussy looks gorgeous and just like Susie I love your landing strip and little tuft. Now lift your legs up for me, that's it put your feet on the bed."

"Just enjoy yourself, don't worry about Ian I'll keep him ready for you," I told her as I joined him on the floor, as I wanted a close up view. He placed his hands either side of her slit and pulled her open.

"Oh yes! lovely and pink and it looks a little moist already," he observed as we both fixed our eyes on Enfys's pussy.

"It does, it's glistening," I said, confirming his opinion. He lowered his head, poked out his tongue and let it run along her cleft, carefully avoiding her clit.

"Mmmmmm, you taste wonderful young lady," he informed her before returning to savour some more of her tang and aroma. Her slit was getting a good licking which she seemed to be enjoying given her purring of satisfaction and shed begun to squirm a little under him. I could see that Ian was now concentrating on her love hole, circling his tongue round it and probing inside. Ian has given me oral many times, but now I could see him in action. He was working hard to ensure his tongue was getting as deep as possible inside Enfys, an action she fully appreciated as she was becoming more vocal the longer he worked on her. "Push your legs back a bit," he requested. "I want to get at that little bum hole of yours," he informed her. She adjusted her legs allowing her pink puckered rosebud to be more visible and, more importantly for Ian, to be more accessible. He began tonguing her ring giving it a good rimming as well as pushing against her hole.

"Mmmmm! That feels really good," Enfys moaned and commented in response.

"Do you like having your bum played with," I questioned.

"I've never had anyone lick me there before," she responded.

"Ian's giving you your first rimming then?"

"Uh huh!"

"A virgin hole?"

"Uh huh!" she responded again with a mixture of apprehension and pleasure, from what Ian was doing to her.

Ian began running his finger around her rose. "Your mum and Susie actually take a finger," he said in a very encouraging voice.

"You mean up their..?"

"I don't do full anal but I do like having a finger in there. I find it stimulating and quite a turn on," I informed her.

"Would you like to try?" Ian asked hopefully.

"You won't hurt me, will you?"

"Of course not, I'm here to give pleasure not pain."

"I've got a small tube of lube in my handbag," I said getting up and going to fetch it.

"Terrific," Ian said. "Enfys I'll be lubing my finger so we'll get inside easily. Ready to try?"

"I think so." I returned with the lube and he spread a little on her anal ring and coated his middle finger. I was kneeling next to him and noticed he'd begun to soften, so wrapped my hand around him stroking gently.

"Thanks Susie, that's nice," he said. "O.K. Enfys, just relax, relax," he advised as his finger began its journey into her hole.

"Oooh! that feels strange," she said.

"It will do, but just relax," he reassured her as his finger went deeper.

"Does it feel alright?" I questioned.

"Unusual, but nice," she replied.

"You are tight, but my fingers all in now, are you comfortable with it?"

"Mmmmm?" was her affirmative reply.

"Comfortable enough to be finger fucked?"

"I guess so," she replied a little nervously. Ian withdrew his finger a little way then pushed it back in.

"That feels nice," she said slightly more relaxed.

"Good," he said before commencing sliding his finger in and out and slowly quickening the speed, eliciting small groans of pleasure from Enfys. "That's enough of that for now," he announced, withdrawing his finger.

"Ian, that was really nice, it felt good, thank you," Enfys said showing her appreciation.

"Breaking in such a pretty little bottom was a real pleasure for me," he informed her.

"I'm glad it was you. You took it nice and slow and had respect and concern about my enjoyment," she continued.

"He always does, it's just the way he is," I added. Ian had returned to his oral action.

"Aaaagh!" Enfys exclaimed in response to Ian's tongue flicking over her clit for the first time.

"A very sensitive little button," he observed.

"Uh huh!" she responded in agreement. "Oooooh! Mmmmm!" she continued as his tongue worked quickly back and forth over her clit, which was quite aroused and clearly visible. As well as her vocal reaction her body movements were becoming more pronounced as she squirmed with pleasure. Watching Ian sexing up this beautiful young girl was turning me on, knowing how he was making her feel, I was getting extremely horny. He was now solely concentrating on her love button, licking it and sucking it into his mouth.

"Mmmmm! Ian that's so nice.. Ooooooh! you're going to make me cum," she moaned.

"That's his intention," I informed her as he continued his oral ministrations.

"Oh yes! Don't stop! Don't stop!.. Aaaaaaaaaaaaaagh! I'm cumming! I'm cumming," she shrieked as the whole of her body began to jerk uncontrollably as she climaxed hard, under the actions of Ian's mouth. "Ooooooh!.. Ooooh!.. Ooh!" she moaned as he drew out the last ripples of pleasure from her. A hush fell over the room apart from the sound of Enfys's rapid and heavy breathing. In that moment I felt there was a definite aroma of sex about the place.

"I think a certain young lady enjoyed that," I said breaking the silence.

"It was.. fantastic," Enfys panted quietly between breaths.

"And I can tell you young lady that your cum tastes wonderful, you've got a sweet tasting pussy," Ian said as he stood up.

"You're still hard," she observed, a little astonished, looking at his erect manhood.

"Susie's been playing with it," he informed her. "Enfys, I think you're ready to be taken," he added. "We won't be needing any lube for you as your pussy's already naturally nice and wet."

"Thanks to you," she said with a naughty hint in her voice.

"I'd like to start off in missionary, if that's O.K. with you," he suggested.

"That's fine," she said in agreement. "I'm here for the experience and to learn. Just use me as you thinks best," she added, giving him carte-blanche. He approached her, positioning himself between her legs. Her pussy was still at the edge of the bed. He lifted her legs on to his shoulders, pushing them back towards her.

"Susie, I'd like you to put me into her," he said quietly. I took hold of his shaft as requested. I rubbed the head up and down her slit a few times bringing it to rest at her love hole.

"Ian, push gently," I instructed. He complied and I watched as her little pussy was gradually stretched wider as his head made its way inside.

"Uuuuuugh!" she sighed.

"It's alright Enfys his heads inside you now," I said trying to reassure her. This really was a wonderful moment watching this young girl taking her first big cock. I was quite envious, it had taken until I was twenty eight before I experienced anything near this size and I wished I'd been able to experience one sooner. Ian was continuing and he must have been right about her wetness as he was sliding in slowly, but easily.

"Uuuuuuuuugh! he is big," she exclaimed.

"Yes, very big, how does it feel?"

"I know he's stretching me and filling me up and it feels amazing," she replied.

"Enfys you're little cunt is fantastic it's so unbelievably tight," he said as he slowly began stroking himself in and out. Although his cock was not wholly up her, she'd taken just over half his length, he'd begun shafting her, unhurriedly, with slow gentle strokes. She was obviously enjoying it as he had her breathing deeply and moaning and purring along to his actions. As he was doing her he was taking the opportunity to gradually penetrate her further, feeding a little more of his meat up her on the inward strokes. I'd never been a voyeur before, apart from watching porno videos, but this was exciting me. Watching a very well endowed experienced stud taking on and pleasuring a young, petite, in-experienced girl. I was fascinated by the way he was taking her, he was happy to go step by step and to progress little by little. He was making sure that her enjoyment of his servicing of her was paramount, just as he had done and still does with me, although, because of my experience it's not quite so slow, but it's just as pleasurable.

"Oooooooooh! you feel like your right up in my tummy," Enfys said enthusiastically.

"That's because you've taken all of him," I informed her as I could see he'd gone all the way.

"Mmmmmm! I know, I can feel his balls up against me," she said in confirmation. He had stopped shafting but was buried deep inside her. His hands moved up on to her breasts and he gently squeezed and massaged them paying particular attention to her tiny nipples which he rolled between thumb and fingers.

"You don't know how wonderful you feel around my cock," he told her. "You're the tightest pussy I've ever had the pleasure of," he added.

"Thank you.. You're making me feel pretty good as well," she said. He bent his head and proceeded to give her little tits a good licking and sucking. There followed a lengthy snogging session between the two. As they separated his hands moved and took hold of her ankles as he began shafting her once more. There was more purpose in his action now, as he seemed to be driving in harder and each stroke was utilising his full length.

She was obviously still quite wet and producing juice as he was now churning her and considerable amounts of white cream was clearly visible around the stretched entrance to her love hole circling his member. She was also becoming more vocal and her breathing was getting deeper. She was moaning with pleasure and commenting on how good he was doing her, and from my vantage point he was certainly doing that.

"Oooooooh! you're going so deep, it feels fantastic," she informed him.

"Like that," he said as he drove into her hard.

"Mmmmmmm! keep going I want you to make me cum," she instructed. He obliged her and continued his pounding. "Ooooooooooooh!.. Yes!.. Yes!.. I'm cumming!.. I'm cumming!.. Aaaaaaaaaaaaaagh!" she yelled as he made her orgasm again. He continued humping and rode her through it. "Mmmmmm!.. Mmmm!.. Mm!.." she moaned and sighed breathlessly as he gradually slowed and slipped himself out of her. "Ian, that was incredible," she said lethargically. "I really enjoyed it."

"Thank you, it was pretty good for me as well, you're just so wonderfully tight. Feel up to going again?"

"You obviously do," she said as she took hold of his still erect member.

"Flip over and let's have a go in doggy," he suggested. Enfys was obviously in agreement as she rolled over and got up on her knees on the edge of the bed. Ian positioned himself behind her. "Lift your bum a little higher for me," he instructed. "Perfect'" he said following her adjustment. He used one hand to hold her open and the other to position himself at her entrance before starting to push forwards. "Push back against me to help me in," he requested. Enfys complied and she was rewarded with the feel of his head entering her again.

"Yes! that's nice," she said with satisfaction, as Ian continued to work himself up her. He was now holding on to her hips pulling her into him as he penetrated her deeper, inch by inch.

"So good and so tight," he commented as he began shafting her, a lot sooner after entering than previously but he now knew she could take it. It wasn't long before he'd set up a steady rhythm of long strokes which elicited a grunt of approval from Enfys each time he buried himself completely. She was getting and taking quite a fucking and was clearly disappointed when Ian slowed down. He then encouraged her to slide herself on his length and supported her with his hands on her hips and she continued like this for a little while.

Ian then encouraged Enfys to lower her head and boobs down on to the bed, rather than being on all fours, as he once again took over shafting duties. He was soon back into his rhythm, stroking her deep and hard as she moaned and groaned her satisfaction. I could tell from the change in her breathing pattern that Ian was bringing her close to fulfilment again. He also knew she was near completion as he was now doing her harder and faster.

"Oh yes Ian!.. Fuck me!.. Fuck me!" she pleaded. "Oooooooooooh!.. I'm cumming again!.. Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaagh!" she shouted once more as she climaxed, eventually sliding off him and collapsing prone on the bed. Ian let her lie still for a while, saying nothing, just gently stroking her hair, giving her time to recover.

He was now stroking lightly up and down her back with his finger tips. "I think you enjoyed that ,again," he said quietly in his gentle manner.

"Mmmmm! very much," she responded, without moving. "No one's ever done me like that before, you're so good at it," she said complementing him.

"He's very skilled in what he does," I said in agreement. "His size undoubtedly helps as does his stamina," I added. "Enfys you've played your part as well, taking someone as well endowed as Ian would not be accomplished by all ladies with the ease and enthusiasm you've shown."

"That's true, I've met some ladies, for the first time, who've been far more reticent and anxious than you, even though they've contacted me to get serviced and are supposedly more sexually experienced.," Ian added, backing up my comments. "Quite a few of them don't go more than twice and some only once," he continued as he gently massaged her buttocks. "Does Miss Evans feel in the mood to go again?"

"I don't know how you do it. My boyfriend would have been pooped and finished after the first time. I'd love to go again, even though I'm likely to end up with a sore pussy," she answered.

"What a way to be made sore," I observed, and they both laughed.

"Do you think you could cope with sitting on me?" Ian enquired.

"You want me to ride you?" she questioned back.

"That's the idea," he replied.

"Sounds good, where do you want me?" she continued, now more relaxed and confident as she rolled on to her back. Ian laid on his back next to her. "You've started to soften," she said looking at his semi-hard cock. "Susie's not been doing her job keeping you ready for me," she joked. Without any prompting she knelt up, took hold of his shaft, lowered her head and set her mouth to work on him. She massaged his balls and stroked him as she administered her oral skills. It didn't take long for him to achieve his fully erect state. "You seem fully awake now," she commented having released him from her mouth.

"You'd best climb up here then," he told her. She moved and straddled his body, facing him. She lifted herself up and using her hand around him she positioned his cock at the entrance to her love hole once more, but this time she was in control. Very slowly she lowered herself, gradually taking more and more of him inside her. She had a look of deep concentration on her face which eventually broke out into a beaming smile when she realised she'd taken his full length.

"Ooooooooh!, that's so deep," she exclaimed. "I didn't know if I'd be able to take all of you like this."

"The main thing is you have, now take time to get used to it," he advised her. She did just that leaning forward on to his chest . He cuddled her as they enjoyed a brief kissing session.

"It's a terrific feeling being completely filled up," she said as their mouths parted. "I now know why women can get hooked on big dicks," she continued.

"Your mums hooked on Ian and keeps coming back regularly," I stated.

"I don't blame her," Enfys said. She slowly raised herself until she was sitting upright and was now rubbing her pussy into Ian's dark mass of pubic hair. Slowly but surely she started to ride him steadily increasing the length of stroke and the force of her actions and he'd started playing with her boobs. The room was full of the expressions of pleasure and satisfaction coming from both of them.

"Do you want to try riding in reverse?" he suggested.

"Uh huh!" she grunted in approval. Ian assisted her to swivel round whilst still impaled on his member.

"Is that O.K?" he questioned.

"Mmmmm!" she replied contentedly.

"Lean back on to me," he directed. She slowly reclined on to him and this afforded me one of the best views I'd had of him up her, from my vantage point at the foot of the bed. Her pussy was fully visible and I could see her love hole stretched tightly around his thick shaft. He was definitely fully up her and it was an extremely erotic and sexually arousing sight. His hands had come round and he was massaging and playing with her tiny tits once more. He then allowed one hand to slip down and his fingers moved delicately until they made contact with her clit.

"Aaaaaaagh!" she exclaimed loudly both from surprise and sheer delight and pleasure from what he was doing to her. He didn't diddle her for very long before encouraging her to ride him. She placed her arms behind her with her hands either side of him. Her feet were firmly planted on the bed and in this position she was able to slide up and down his pole raising and lowering herself. I could see how lovely and wet she was by all the shiny juice covering the whole of his length. His hands were on her waist supporting her but she wasn't able to keep up the action for very long before becoming fatigued, even though her moaning indicated she was deriving a great deal of pleasure from what she was doing.

With Ian's encouragement and assistance she changed position and was now kneeling either side of him leaning forwards and she commenced riding him again. It appeared to be a far more comfortable position to adopt, and no less rewarding, , to enjoy some extended play. It was now Enfys's turn to set a steady pace and rhythm according to her wants and desires. She was certainly giving and receiving a superb fucking and both of them were moaning their satisfaction.

"Uuuuuuuuuuugh!" Enfys suddenly exclaimed

"Is it alright?" Ian questioned.

"Mmmmmm! it feels really good, don't stop," she continued. I then realised that Ian had pushed his thumb into Enfys's bum hole. I changed position so that I could have a better view. His thumb was fully inserted and this seemed to spur Enfys on. She started to ride harder and with increased pace.