Susie Helps

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oooooooh! I don't believe it but I'm going to cum again," she informed him. I looked at him and he just gave a smile with a very pleased look on his face. "Oh fuck!.. Yes!.. Yes!" she continued.

"Go on Enfys ride it out, ride it out," he encouraged.

"Mmmmmmm?.. I'm cumming!.. I'm cumming! Oh fuck!.. Oh fuck!" she yelled as she slammed down hard on to him climaxing once more.

Ian pushed her forwards forcing her down flat on to her stomach and in what seemed like one continuous movement he ended up between her wide spread legs with his cock still inside her. He wasn't giving her any time to recover from just having cum and was grinding himself into her. There hadn't been a break in her moaning and groaning and it seemed as if she was just having an extended and prolonged orgasm. Ian was really working her, no long strokes just very short slow thrusts as he rotated his hips. Without any warning this suddenly changed and he started to pound her hard and fast giving her the pleasure of his full length, nice and deep.

"Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaagh!" she suddenly shrieked and he withdrew himself completely leaving her whole body twitching involuntarily with her bottom jerking up and down whilst she sighed and moaned. Ian rolled on to his back next to her. She was now lying still just panting and breathing heavily. After a brief while I began stroking her hair.

"Enfys that was really something," I said quietly, almost in a whisper. "Did he make you cum again?"

"Uh huh," she responded, listlessly. "He.. made me squirt," she continued between breaths.

"Wow!" I responded, not being able to conceal my surprise.

"I've.. never done.. that before," she continued.

"It certainly looked good.. and pretty intense," I told her.

"Mmmmmm!.. It was."

"You know that Ian's not squirted yet?"

"Umm!.. he just seems to go on and on."

"I think he may be ready to be finished," I hinted. "Are you ready to take his spunk?"

"Uh huh," she replied, slowly getting up to her knees. I could now clearly see a very distinct wet patch on the sheet in the area that her pussy had been. Yes, he'd certainly made her squirt alright. Kneeling alongside him she took hold of his cock, lowered her head and took him into her mouth. Her hands were playing with his shaft and balls whilst her mouth and tongue were working over his large purple head. She was good at this as Ian's moans of pleasure and words of encouragement were testament.

"Ooooh!.. Jack it hard!.. Jack it hard!" he instructed as his body stiffened. "Uuuuuugh!.. Uuuugh!.. Uugh!.. Uuuuuuuuuugh!" he sighed and I knew he'd shot all his juice into Enfys's mouth. From the movements in her neck I knew she was busy swallowing it all down. She kept going slowly with a light touch until he'd begun to soften. She lifted her mouth off him and released him from her grasp.

She licked her lips. "Mmmmmmm! that was nice," she said looking down at him and smiling. "Your sperm tastes really good, better than my boyfriend. It's so thick and there was lots of it."

"There always is," I added. She adjusted herself, lying down next to him, her head resting on his chest.

"Susie why don't you join us," Ian encouraged. I scrambled on to the bed and lay on my side on his other side. As we lay there the scent of sex was even more prevalent in the room than it had been before. "Well Enfys was it worth travelling for?" he questioned.

"Most definitely, it was incredible," she replied. "Is that what you do with mum?"

"Generally," he replied.

"Is it different?"

"The main difference is I play a lot more with your mums bum."

"Oh yes!" she said inquisitively.

"Ummmmm, your mum likes anal, not with me I might add, but she does it with Warren.."

"That's her boss!" Enfys interjected.

"Yes.. well he's perfectly equipped I understand. However when she's with me we play with butt plugs, she'll often leave one in for most of our session."

"You mean whilst you.."

"Yes."

"Do you do anal Susie?" she asked.

"I've tried, but I get nothing from it although a finger from time to time can be nice. Why do you ask?"

"I'm just curious.. I might give it a try."

"You'd best see Warren then," Ian joked.

"I can't go trying out all my mum's partners," she responded, giving a little giggle.

"I need to go to the bathroom, so I think I'll take a shower at the same time," Ian informed us as he eased his way to the foot of the bed and off, leaving myself and Enfys still lying there.

"That was something special watching you two," I told her. You took it so well and he certainly gave it to you, given the number of times he made you cum."

"No one's ever done that to me before, I'm lucky if I get one from my current boyfriend."

"Poor you. You gave him his reward at the end and like you I think he tastes great, it's special."

"It certainly is. Now you're the only one who's not been sated this morning."

"I've had great pleasure watching the two of you."

"Yes, but not satisfied, here let me," she said moving closer. She rolled me on to my back and with her hand on my thigh she gently coaxed my legs apart. I had a good idea what she was about to do and already being in a semi-aroused state and feeling exceptionally horny from the voyeuristic delights I'd witnessed, I was in no mood to stop her. Her hand was pulling my pussy lips apart. "That's nice," she said before lowering her head and starting to lick my slit. Her touch was soft and she made me shudder. This young girl certainly knew how to eat pussy as she worked on my love hole and clit in equal measure. I felt a finger being inserted deep into my cunt whilst she expertly tongued and sucked on my love button. I couldn't hold back any longer.

"Yes Enfys!.. Just like that!.. Oh yes!.. Oh yes!.. Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaagh!" I shouted as my body exploded and shook as I climaxed hard flooding her mouth with my pent up juice.

"Better?" she questioned a few moments later.

"I'll say," I said a little breathless. "Young lady where did you learn to perform like that?"

"You don't go to a girls boarding school without getting plenty of practice," she replied.

"Thank you. I would have had to play with myself this afternoon if you'd not done me a service."

"Wouldn't Ian have helped?"

"Unfortunately not, he's busy. Talking of Ian I suppose you'll want to be seeing him again."

"I'd love the opportunity for him to have me again, but I don't know what mum will think as he is her man."

"I see, but if it does come about you'll be able to be on your own, without any prying eyes next time."

"I don't know about that," came Ian's voice from across the room as he stood drying himself at the bathroom door. "I'm going to get in touch with Anna and broach the idea that I might be able to take care of her and Enfys at the same time."

"Oooooh! Mum and daughter together, that would be something," I said in a supportive way.

"I'd be game," Enfys chipped in.

"I'll tell you something young lady the boys are certainly going to be after you," I informed her.

"Why?" she questioned coyly.

"Because I think you're going to develop into a very naughty and I dare say a rather rude lady."

"Do you think so? I'm not sure if I want boys interested in me. After today I think men will be more my cup of tea," she suggested.

"Preferably well hung ones I suppose?" I joked.

"Having experienced big dick it's an attribute I'd definitely be looking for," she confirmed.

"Susie you'd better get yourself showered and then we can leave Enfys to rest," Ian suggested. I went to the bathroom, got showered and returned to the bedroom to get dressed. Ian was already fully dressed and was using his mobile to take photos of Enfys who was sprawled on the bed still totally naked. Taking pictures, after they've finished, is something he does on a first time visit with a lady who's requested his services and he logs them on a file on his computer

"Enfys has phoned her mum to tell her everything's O.K. and she mentioned my suggestion.. Now open your legs." he informed me, before instructing Enfys.

"What did Anna say?" I queried enthusiastically whilst getting my things on.

"She thinks it's a brilliant idea," Enfys replied. "She can't wait."

"So some mum and daughter fun for you," I said, directing my comment at Ian.

"Looks that way," he continued looking like the cat that's got the cream.

Once we were both dressed we said our goodbyes and made our way to the door. Enfys saw us out into the corridor. "Give it to the ladies good and Susie don't go wearing him out," she shouted after us.

Ian drove me into town and we talked on the way. I told him I liked Enfys and he said he did too and that he'd really enjoyed fucking her. He was surprised by her sexual proficiency for one so young and inexperienced. I told him about her going down on me and bringing me off so superbly. He'd missed it, being in the bathroom, and said he'd have loved to have seen it. I said that her proficiency showed when she finally sucked him off, she wasn't daunted at all by tasting and swallowing all his spunk and was enthusiastic about it saying she loved it.

He thanked me for being with him as it had made him feel more comfortable. I told him I'd enjoyed being there and it had been quite a 'turn-on' being a voyeur ,especially as it was a very well hung mature experienced stud taking a very young inexperienced teenager. I also massaged his ego, which isn't big, by telling him that I thought he'd looked after Enfys very well, making sure she felt comfortable, and that I believed he'd fucked her to perfection, especially inducing her to squirt at the end.

He dropped me off before going on his way. That afternoon and evening I couldn't really concentrate on anything as thoughts of that extraordinary morning kept coming back to me. I also kept mulling over how sore young Enfys's pussy was going to be in the morning and fanaticising about what Ian would be doing with her and her mother, once he'd got them together.