All Comments on 'Suzanne's Doorbell'

by Loansum

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Hot

I love the way it is exactly as in her fantasies only better!

SubmissiveMomSubmissiveMomover 5 years ago
God x

I read this story for the first time during my lunch break at work x made me so wet while reading and needed to masturbate, so stopped myself and saved the story for another time x read again tonight, wet again instantly then properly ready with one of my biggest toys before reading again and re- imagining was me in the story x My name is Suzanne too x Deliciously horny story and hot climax enjoyed by me x

Kisses Suzie x x x

wannabe_eroticwannabe_eroticover 5 years ago

I loved how this story is about pure lust. I imagine these two black studs as restless and craving a good fuck. They see her around town one day, shopping, and stalk her, sizing her up. Their lust builds as they envision their plan, the sudden and shocking disruption of her assumed normal and safe life, the stripping of her hot body and the forceful violation of every delicious bit of her. And the fact that she began to lust herself, enjoying rather than fighting the carnal pleasures, was hugely erotic. I would love a sequel where she has evolved into a highly sexualized woman, free from guilt, who seeks satisfaction wherever and however she can attain it. She has but one objective, sexual fulfillment. Thanks for a very arousing story.

wannabe_eroticwannabe_eroticover 5 years ago
Great Lust Story

I loved the pure lust that was central to this story, first in Suzanne’s intruders, then in Suzanne herself as she becomes overwhelmed, both physically and emotionally, by her rape experience. On another level, this story is about her sexual awakening. A good sequel would reveal how she has chosen to use that new knowledge to give release to her growing lusts. Thanks for keeping your story focused upon the action. It wasn’t about robbery. It was just about two very horny and well-hung guys wanting to fuck the hell out of a hot white woman in a powerful and domineering fashion. Suzanne’s reaction to it made it even hotter. I imagined them having stalked her around town, checking out her very hot body, and building their lust for her as they planned their invasion. Great story.

pummel187pummel1873 months ago

WOW I'd have thanked them over and over and over again, I couldn't have found a better way to kick my bitchy nothing is ever good enough CUNT of a wife out of my house and life without all the blowback from her decrepit fuck of a mother (her dad has always been nice to me, I think he is a prisoner) without these gentlemen revealing what a dirtball piece of shit my soon to be ex wife truly is, I mean I would have asked these gentlemen for an address or po box so that I could send them a gift.

Well hell a guy could wish, right? OH YEAH TO THE WONDER GENTLEMEN PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE GET YOURSELF TESTED AS SOON AS POSSIBLE, I wouldn't want your penis to begin to ferment.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous